Brother Wolves Ch. 06

Story Info
Enemy vanquished.
6.9k words
4.84
9.9k
11

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers

I am so enjoying telling this story. I am posting this chapter a few weeks early. I hope you enjoy it. I am not perfect, and have never claimed to be, so please enjoy the story and forgive me for any mistakes I may have missed.

Please share your thoughts.

IR2R

*****

Chapter 6

The couples went to their rooms. Ciara walked with Suni and then Mari and helped get the little ones to bed. The kids were tired, so they were sleep within minutes. Soon, Ciara joined her dragons. They talked and explained the situation to their mate.

In Brecken's room, he called Rayan, He told him what Naru revealed. Rayan was concerned immediately, but felt that Gao was not a threat, so he told Brecken to stay calm. They'd talk to her the next day.

His brother was forgotten the moment his mate walked into their bedroom. Rayan immediately began thanking every deity he'd ever heard of as he saw her wearing the tiniest sleepwear ever imaginable.

Suni smiled, from Rayan's stunned expression, the small white teddy and sheer lab coat she was wearing were worth it. Rayan reached for her, but Suni stepped back. "No, Dr. MacLean, I'm the doctor tonight. I get to examine you." She teased. "Lie down." She ordered.

Rayan had no trouble doing what she asked. Then Suni began her examination. Unbuttoning his shirt and removing it with his assistance, she rubbed his muscular chest. His flat stomach, thick shoulders, and pectorals fascinated her as she examined her mate. No longer trying to hide her desire, Rayan scented her heat and wanted to take control. But she was the doctor tonight, so he had to let her go at her own pace.

"Dr. MacLean, can I call you Dr. MacLean?" She asked as her through examination ended with her nipping his skin. Rayan groaned,

"Baby, you can call me whatever you like. Just keep touching me like that." He moaned.

Suni chuckled. She was not a sexy-type of girl. But being with him made her feel beautiful When Rayan looked at her, all he saw was magnificence. Tonight, she wanted to give him a gift, the gift of her.

"Well, Dr. MacLean, are you having a problem with stiffness?" she asked. Sliding both hand to his slacks. He was definitely stiff and her hands were moving very slowly to the stiff part of his anatomy.

Unbuckling his slacks, Suni had him naked before her in seconds. She smiled as his rigid member stood erect. "Poor Dr. MacLean, this stiffness, is it painful?" She teased as she caressed his cock with her finger tips. Ryan moaned not sure how much more he could take.

"Suni, girl, you're driving me mad." He moaned.

Sun stood, "It's rather warm. Let me remove my jacket." Straddling his knees, she removed the sheer coat, jutting her breasts forward, enticing a groan from her over stimulated mate.

"Sunshine" Rayan moaned. His Suni was hot, wild, and uninhibited. He loved it. Crawling up his body, allowing her breasts to cradle his cock, Suni lay on his muscular chest. "I love you; take me." She whispered. No more words were needed as Rayan made love to his beautiful mate.

*****

In their private suite, Mari was lost in her passion as her mate simply removed her purple ensemble from her body and loved her so completely, she could not remember her own name. Brecken was careful because of the twins, but when Mari walked out wearing that sexy little purple ensemble, he became a wild animal ruled by his need to conquer his woman.

"Mari, Mari wait, the babies. We have to be careful." Brecken warned,

"No baby, you started this. Finish it." She demanded. And he did. Loving his woman was always wonderful, but loving his pregnant woman drove him insane with need. She was his. His children were inside if her. No one else mattered in this moment. Unable to control his wolf any longer, Brecken came hard and howled.

Layton and Aidan laughed, as did Rayan who sent Cool it, bro!. Mari loved it knowing she could make her man lose control so easily. Brecken just chuckled and held his mate.

The dragon brothers were satiated as well. Their mate was asleep between them. Soon both men drifted off as Ciara dozed, she had a premonition. Her blood ran cold, as her heart pounded. The babies, he wants the babies. It was as if an unseen force whispered into her soul. She got up, alarming Aidan and Layton. The stark look of fear in her eyes triggered their dragons. They knew she saw something and it terrified her. They felt her fear. Her heart was racing and her cat was near the surface. She knew; Kulkrit was not after her or their brothers mates. He wanted the babies.

Gasping for air she cried out at this point, and startling her mates who now were ready to attack. Both grabbed her hard, to soothe her as she relayed her vision. Now terrified for their unborn children, Layton and Aidan were ready for war. Both growled ready to send out messages to their brothers and father.

"Wait, don't call them yet. Listen to me." Ciara gasped.

*****

Ciara was restless; she couldn't sit and paced about as her mates tried to calm her with touch and soothing words. They knew they were safe for now and had the added protection that Conor had set in place. Ciara was still unsettled from her dream and they were concerned for her welfare.

Layton stopped her pacing holding her firmly into his body, Aidan hugged her from behind as they both sent love and calm to her through their bond, needing her to relax with her being pregnant now too.

She sighed "I'm sorry guys, but I feel so much hatred from someone, he wants the kids for some reason and I can't dig deep enough as he is no longer around us. Are we in any danger Layton?"

Ciara watched as he looked at Aidan, knowing there was some threat now. Sighing she rested her forehead on his chest as both just soothed her with touch.

It was Aidan who spoke from behind saying "Sweetheart yes there is a threat. Father has it under control for now and we have the added protection for the rest of our travels. As yet we are unsure why this threat wants the children but rest assured my love, they will be protected as will you and our brother's mates."

She shivered in their combined hold hoping they were right. A little angry that their stay would come to an end. Ciara was excited to finally see Caitlyn. They would move on to Scotland and their family home.

Layton added "Love we will be within the Castle for our stay until this threat has been dealt with. As much as Aidan and I would love to have you in our own home, it is just not wise to do so until we know it is totally safe."

Adding to that Aidan said "We will be fine love, neither one of us will allow any harm to come to you nor would our brothers, we four will protect you all until we know it is safe. Please try to be a little calm love?"

Managing a smile, with a chuckle from Layton, she sighed "OK guys, thank you too for the reassurances, just don't leave me alone at any time? Even come into the bathrooms with me, you can both be invisible, so no one will know my Dragons."

Both chuckled with Layton adding 'We shall my love, that could be quite fun too!"

Ciara groaned as Aidan chuckled just thinking about it.

Mari lay on Brecken's chest, smiling. It was obvious what his dragons brothers were up to. She was certain Suni and Rayan were occupied and she sighed, "I wonder will all of our kids be born around the same time. Brecken laughed, "Seems so." Baby, you need to rest." He kissed her and steeled her in his embrace. Soon they slept.

Rayan was counting. Aidan and Layton would be dads in a few months. Brecken was expecting twins. Mom would be over the moon. He wished, but being practical, Rayan knew nature would take its course. If it was meant to be it would happen

"Baby, are you sad that we aren't pregnant?" Suni asked.

Rayan swore to be honest with her. "I won't lie. I want a baby with you. I know we have Dreya and I love her to pieces, but I would love to have a little boy to teach to hunt, fish, play ball." He sighed.

Suni was silent. "Look, I know that Dreya isn't really yours." Rayan hissed.

"Never say that. She is mine. She is a part of you and that makes her a part of me. Never try to take my daughter from me Suni. My heart can't take it." He exclaimed.

Suni gasped. He loved her daughter, so completely, so passionately. "I'm sorry. I know that. But until we have that little boy, couldn't you teach her those things?" She asked.

Rayan smiled, "Suni MacLean, I love you." He kissed his mate, and soon Rayan and Suni slept.

Layton and Aidan worried. They could not sleep. Knowing that they needed to be alert, they had to wake their brothers. Aidan and Layton shared Ciara's premonition, which lead to Brecken sharing the fact that Gao was not human. The four men sighed. It was time to call father.

Conor MacLean had one more mission. He should have taken care of this decades ago, but his friendship with another prevented it. Tonight, he would finish what someone else started. Tomorrow KulKrit of the Ming Clan, would exist no more. He increased security. His children and their mates would head to the castle as soon as possible, and he was facing his true enemy for the last time. Conor thought of Gao. This hurt her, and he hated causing her pain, but his family would be protected.

The next morning, all four brothers decided to be alert but not alarm their mates. Ciara knew of the threat, so they would ask her to keep both Suni and Mari calm. Ciara tried to pretend nothing was wrong, but Mari and Suni didn't buy it. Soon the adult met, and they demanded the truth. Ciara did not tell them that the dragon wanted their children.

Kulkrit awoke and he knew Conor was coming He needed to act now. Gao knew her brother. He was often headstrong and foolish. She appeared at his home. Her desire to talk him out of this.

"Grandfather would not want this Kulkrit. This shames him. It shames our family. This evil road you are taking. Kulkrit, where is your honor?" Gao exclaimed.

Her brother turned on her. "I shame grandfather. You, who whore yourself to him and his kind, accuse me of dishonor. Gao, for centuries I have watched you preen for him when he does not even know you are alive. What did you promise him, my sister when you pleaded for my head all those years ago. I know. You swore to him you unyielding loyalty, a loyalty that should be with your family." Kulkrit eyed his sister, full of anger and hate.

"You are the reason I lost her. Caitlyn was mine. She was with me, and you introduced him. He took the one thing I wanted most and gave her his seed. Not only that, he humiliated me. Death is preferable to being a laughing stock amongst dragons. But I have you dear sister to thank for that."

Gao walked to her brother, shedding her glamour. Kulkrit paused. His sister was beautiful, loving. A part of him wanted to stop, but a more sinister part blamed her. This was Gao's fault. Goa stood before her brother waiting, and hoping she could reach him this time. He eyes wide with fear and trepidation, her face wet from her tears. She tucked her long black hair behind her ear before she addressed him. "What must I do brother, to end this hate? You are all I have left in this world, yet you hate me. I could not let you die. I needed you here." Gao whispered.

Kulkrit sighed and caressed his sister's porcelain cheek. Gao, in her natural state, was breathtakingly beautiful. How a man could look at her and not see how perfect she was befuddled him? However, he saw a traitor. She would pay and as the only male left in their family, he would be her executioner.

"Sorry, my sister." Kulkrit whispered as faced her for the last time. Gao hurt him so deeply decades ago when she went behind his back to the Scottish laird. A part of him understood that she was trying to save his life, but still as his sister, her loyalty should have been with him.

He remembered the fight. He remembered Gao interfering, throwing her body in top of him, begging the other man to spare him. She promised him her loyalty, if he spared her brother. She sickened him. She should have let him die honorable, and not be branded a failure.

He lived. His sister sat with him for days. She fed him, washed him, and willed him to fight. He did. Gao had no real power, but with him incapacitated, she led the few of them that survived. Decades past and they were ravaged by disease. If he still had his powers, he could have shielded them, but being stripped, he watched his clansmen die.

Soon, only two remained, He and Gao were all that was left of the clan. They would grow strong once more. He would be restored. For centuries, he studied. The ancient strolls spoke of a people with a bloodline so powerful it could resurrect the dead. He was a boy when the tribe was taken captive, and brought to the Americas. Because of an agreement with the gods and the old ones, he was forbidden from hunting on the lands across the sacred waters.

But that no longer applied, two who carried the blood of the Nakenda came to him. He would drink the blood of Nakenda, and be restored to full power. He would then take Caitlyn. He'd let Conor live and make him watch. When he finished using her, he'd send them both to hell.

Gao watched her brother. It finally dawned on her, He was insane. . She knew then that their clan was now extinct. The Ming clan would exist no more after this. Kulkrit shook his head. He banned any s\affectionate feeling he had for the beautiful woman before him. She needed to go. Sadly, his sister would perish, but she weakened them. She led them down this path. She needed to pay.

He couldn't kill her now. He would soon, but not today. "Run, Gao. Get as far away from me as you can. You will die sister. One day, I will take your life, but not now." He released her. Gao fell, gasping for air. Her brother was gone, and this new person was not who he used to be. She watched as the remnants of the brother she loved so dearly faded away.

"Good bye, Kulkrit," She whispered as she fled to safety. Crying as she ran, she felt guilt. Her brother was right. She should have let him die decades ago. This tragedy was her fault.

Meanwhile, Aidan and Layton were worried about Ciara. She was not resting. Visions plagued her. They needed to get her and their children to safety. Tomorrow, she was going to the castle.

Brecken and Rayan sat with their mates as well. Mari, caressed her unborn pups, as Naru lay beside her and she read to him. Brecken sat, watching them. He remembered so much from his childhood. He recalled being with his family. He remembered his birth mother. She would lay with him and Rayan. Some nights it was so cold, but she shielded them. Mari was a wonderful mother. He had no intention of leaving her alone with his children. So, this guy had to be dealt with. Tomorrow, she and his son were headed to the castle and he would make sure this man never threatened them again.

Rayan lay behind Suni as she held Dreya close. He prayed that last night she conceived. He wanted a son with her so badly. But first he had to stop this dragon. This man was after his father. He would not allow him to hurt him. First, he had to make sure Suni and Dreya were safe. When this Kulkrit guy was dealt with, then he would make sure his mate and their children wanted for nothing.

Outside of the city, huddled in the forest beneath a canopy of weeping branches Gao cried. Her dragon curled tightly in a green and purple-pink ball. She would not live to see another winter, and her brother was the one that would take her life. She could run. Leave Conor to face the unknown, but like Kulkrit said, she gave her word. The only thing to do now was to warn the dragons of Kulkrit's intent. She could not allow him do this evil he planned. She would not let him harm those children.

Gao smiled, Akeemo was the last of his kind. He survived because although, he was raised a gardener, forced to be a slave, changed into a wolf, and died from heartbreak, he was more powerful than he ever knew. His sons and daughters carried his power within. Kulkrit could not touch them, but a baby would not be able to fight him off. However, these two babies would grow to become great leaders amongst all weres. Gao sighed. Her pity party was over. She had to save those that she could. She had to protect the children.

Returning to her home, under a cloak of invisibility Gao flew inside. She went into her room and dialed her friends. Caitlyn answered immediately. "Caitlyn, old friend.. I wish this was a social call, but it is not. Has Conor left yet?" Gao asked.

"No, he will soon." Caitlyn answered.

"My brother is gone. The man that lives now is but a shadow of the boy I loved growing up." Caitlyn gasped. Her heart broke for Gao. She knew how much she loved her brother. "We must stop him Caitlyn. He cannot regain his powers." She sobbed. Caitlyn agreed.

"What do you need Conor to know?" Caitlyn asked.

"Tell him, to come now. The sooner he faces him, the sooner this nightmare ends. I will watch over your children. Kulkrit won't get near them." Gao promised.

"Gao, I'm so sorry..." The line was dead. Caitlyn wanted to vanish to Thailand. Her sons and their mates were in harm's way. The memory of finding her boys as babes was with her still. No one would hurt her children.

"Love, we're going. We'll be there in twelve hours. I promise you, this nightmare will end soon." Conor swore to his mate.

Caitlyn hugged her husband. "Gao called. She said Kulkrit has devolved. Come back to me Conor and bring my children home." Conor kissed his wife and then headed out with his guard. The family jet was already headed to Thailand, because he didn't need it. Taking on their dragon forms, Conor and his highest guard took flight. Conor lead the brigade, as they soared through the clear blue sky. He was not a foolish man, and he understood that some of the men flying with him would not return, but he swore to them that for this their families would be protected, their names would be revered. Flying nonstop, the caravan crossed into the Asian air. The creatures in that area growled, hissed, howled, knowing something on another realm was changing.

Kulkrit knew the moment Conor and his fighters arrived. He knew his sister had called. Not one to give in easily, he appeared at the hotel. The children were with their mothers, as the men tried to explain why they had to go.

"I know why Ciara and Mari need to go, but I'm not pregnant and I can fight." Suni argued. I need to fight with you Rayan. You are my mate, You are mine to protect." She insisted.

Rayan was proud of this brave, beautiful woman, but she had to go.

Layton tried to explain, but Suni would not concede. Finally, Rayan told her. "I can't risk dying, Suni. And if you stay I will concentrate on you and leave everyone else in danger. If someone hurts you, I won't be able to function. If we fail, Dreya needs one parent with her; I need you to take care of our daughter until I can come to you, Suni. I can't risk losing you. That is why you will get on that plane in a few hours." Rayan stated emphatically.

Suni countered, and the argument continued. Dreya screamed as Naru yelled out in pain. Gao appeared and snatched Naru away from an unseen force. The gash on the babe arm was healing, but not before Kulkrit appeared licking Naru's blood from his fingertips. His eyes glowed a dangerous red, and the men shoved the women and children behind them as Gao faced her brother.

Kulkrit! Gao sent angrily.

You protect them, sister. You die with them. Kulkrit replied.

Kulkrit laughed, licked his lips and whispered, "Delicious, I must have more." Then he vanished.

"What was that? What the fuck was that?" Mari demanded as she checked her son, applying pressure to the cut.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers
12