Brother Wolves Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

He wants their blood. Ciara sent to her males. That's why he wants the children.

Gao faced them. "I'm sorry, I should have come sooner. He won't get near them again. Your father comes." She explained.

The adults faced her. There distrust evident. Ciara stood, and sent calming waves of energy to everyone. Gao sounded the same; she was the same height, but she was also more youthful than the woman form the night before. Suni and Mari went into protective mode as did their mates. Gao understood. They were right to protect their children.

Naru and Dreya knew her. Struggling with their parents to be released, the pups rushed into Gao's sweet embrace. Seeing the children accept her, made the adults lighten up a bit.

"Gao, you look different?" Sun observed.

Gao smiled. "I am dragon. I am of the Ming Clan. My brother and I are the last of our kind. After tomorrow, we will exist no more." Gao explained.

Corralling their children and mates, Aidan demanded to know how the guy got through. Where was security? The guards had no real answers. Kulkrit snuck past them. Aidan then changed the guards' protocol; until their flight was ready, two guards were with the women and kids at all times.

Brecken took Naru from his mother and held him close. He apologized for failing him and letting the man hurt him. Naru didn't know why his daddy was upset, but he loved being held by him. He lay his head on his shoulder and whispered, "I love you, Daddy." Brecken gasped.

Suni felt awful. Here they were trying to protect them and she was being pig-headed. Her pigheadedness distracted them and allowed this bastard to hurt Naru. Rayan assured her she was not to blame, but she had to apologize to Mari. Mari held her friend, and told her it was OK. Naru was safe now. Ciara joined them and they all comforted each other. The dragon brothers called the wolf bothers to them and revealed what Ciara shared with them.

The wolves were furious. There was no way in hell that psycho was getting near their children again. The men needed their mates. So each man went to spend time with their families.

Meanwhile, Conor reported to the temple. The monks welcomed him. They knew this day would come. So they allowed the Scottish dragon and his men the space they needed. Conor needed rest, but he needed his sons more.

Conor arrived a few hours earlier. Flying was exhausting, but he needed to get there sooner rather than later. Not wanting to give Kulkrit a chance to level an attack, Conor was immediately on the of defensive. He sent to his sons, announcing his arrival. The young men replied, relieved. The dragons reported to landed near the retreat and were alert. Before resting down, Conor vanished to Aidan's and Layton's private quarters. Both men greeted their father, calling Brecken and Rayan to join them.

The boys did not visit long, but returned to their mates. Not wanting to upset his new daughters, Conor returned to the temple. Each male told his mate that father was here now. All would be handled soon.

Soon everyone needed to eat, Aidan called room service and had food delivered to their suite. Brecken and Rayan along with their families joined them. Gao had gone at this point, but Ciara was concerned about her. She was so despondent. Was she alright? She wondered. All of a sudden her boys sent her a message, Mummy she will be OK. We love you. Ciara smiled, and both of her males moved to hold her close.

Brecken held Mari and sent messages of affirmation to their twins. Naru called out, "Daddy, I want a hug." Everyone gasped.

Rayan raised an eyebrow. "Daddy? Well, well, it seems someone has been upgraded." They laughed as Brecken lifted his boy and tossed him into the air. Rayan held his Dreya close as she lay on his shoulder. Suni smiled. Her mate was a wonderful father.

After everyone had eaten, the men told the girls to pack a light bag to take with them the next morning. They would have everything else shipped, but they wanted them out of the country and in the castle as soon as possible. Each of the women agreed. They went to their rooms and packed. Soon they lay down. Brecken placed his ear on Mari's stomach and listened to the heartbeats of his children. Mari smiled and stroked his dark hair.

Soon, the women slept as their mates kept watch. Night came and the bright morning sun creaked through the windows. All four men were alert and waiting to hear from father.

Sons take my daughters and grandchildren to the airport. The jet is ready. I need the four of you with me now. All four young men were instantly alerted. Naru and Dreya wanted their daddies, and both Brecken and Rayan swore to them that they would be alright. They had no time to pack, just go. A cab took them to the airport where, the MacLean family jet awaited.

Conor and his guardsmen waited at the airstrip. The brothers escorted their mates and children onto the tarmac. The plane refueled and took off. Conor faced his boys. Then said "Follow me." They left. They did not return to the hotel, but went straight to a palatial home.

Gao had to try once more to reach her brother. Conor told her, if he could be dissuaded then he did not have to die.

Gao entered his home. Kulkrit was ready. "I beg of you, brother. Please stop this. We are the last of our kind. We can go on and exist without causing bloodshed."

"You stupid bitch, you come here to beg me to give up." Kulkrit advanced on his sister. "I always knew you were too stupid for your own good." He struck her. Gao cried out as she fell over from the intensity of the blow. Her cries angered him even more. Grabbing her arm, he snapped her wrist. She was now defenseless. She could not fight back. Gao begged for mercy, but the monster she faced was no longer her beloved brother. In his fury, Kulkrit beat his sister. She was a rag doll in his hands. Unsheathing his dagger, he was about the end her, when he heard a clamor. The Scottish dragon had arrived. Flinging his sister's listless body aside, Kulkrit left her to bleed to death.

He flew down to face his arch nemesis. Conor was stronger, more powerful than he remembered. Without the blood of Nakenda, he was as weak as a babe.

"You fool. I let you live decades ago. You have squandered my gift to you." Conor hissed.

Kulkrit eyed him with hate. "You humiliated me. You made me worse that a she-boy , worse than an old dried up woman. You, Conor MacLean, took away my manhood. You made me a laughingstock amongst our kind. But, today I will be restored. I will kill you and your strange sons. Then I will find their women and take the blood of the Nakenda."

Conor knew. He wanted his grandchildren. As long as they were in the Americas, Kulkrit could not touch them. But here, they were at his disposal.

It did not matter. He would die today. Brecken and Rayan heard his words and realized he was after Naru and Dreya. He was after their children. Unaware of their wolves, Alpha Bertrand was alerted. He called, but they ignored him. Andrew was ready to go immediately. Brecken, Rayan, Suni, Mari , the children were pack. He was bringing them home.

As they talked, Kulkrit's henchmen surrounded them. They attacked Brecken and Rayan first. Aidan and Layton went to their rescue, leaving Conor alone to face an angry Asian dragon. Kulkrit charged and using hot pepper powder, he blinded his opponent. Unable to see, Conor fought in vane as the black and red dragon shifted ready to kill. His wolf sons fought diligently, as did their dragon brothers. They had to help father.

As soon as one of the dragons was thwarted they were besieged by another. They saw father was in trouble and fought even harder to get to him. Kulkrit could not win. They had to protect their family. The dragons ripped into the brothers, each one had to rely on each other to fight such powerful foes.

Brecken and Rayan leaned on their wolves. Allowing the wolves to come forward, they shifted. The wolves, backed by their dragon, took control, and the fight became more evenly matched. Dragon blood was awful, but they took their necks.

Kulkrit had beaten Conor viciously, as he now had two henchmen holding him. He smiled in victory. Soon he would take the MacLean castle and drain the children. He would be restored. His family would be powerful again. Caitlyn would belong to him.

Conor fought even harder, now blind and injured, he had to defeat this man once and for all. He remembered finding his two sons. They were so small, and brave, his Caitlyn said they were theirs.

Kulkrit, held Conor's neck, his claws digging into his skin and he whispered., "I should have had my hunters kill those two bastards and let you find their rotting corpses with their mother. You are a disgrace. How dare you raise such beasts as your own? Don't worry about those brats, they won't live long. When I drain their blood, their sacrifice would have been worth it."

Conor swung, connecting with Kulkrit. He could not see where he was, had no clue if he still had a weapon, but this was it. He sent one prayer, a prayer for sight, and he saw him standing, brandishing a sword. Conor lunged forward, taking him down. With surprising strength from some place unknown, Conor's energy renewed, He ripped Kulkrit apart. His sons grabbed him, pulling him off of the dead dragon. Kulkrit's band of dragons retreated. The fight was over. Several guardsmen went upstairs where Gao lay bleeding out. Conor ordered them to get her help. The three dragons shifted. Conor could not vanish, he was too damaged.

Brecken and Rayan vanished to Scotland where Caitlyn was waiting. They told her of the injuries Conor sustained. Aidan and Layton were with him, and would bring him in on the family jet. Caitlyn waited. It seemed like an eternity then the boys brought their father home.

A healer met them at the airport and stabilized their leader. It was touch and go. His eyes were burned. He had numerous cuts, which were not healing. Kulkrit laced his weapon with a chemical of some sort. But he was breathing, and that was half the battle.

For three days the clan waited. The Laird of the MacLean Clan was in dire straits. Gao was brought with him, and she too was damaged severely.

Caitlyn welcomed her daughters, and her grandchildren home a few days ago, but she didn't really spend time with them. Right now she stayed with her mate. Day two passed, and Alpha Bertrand called. He was devastated by the news. Day three, came. Every one still waited, still watched. Then Caitlyn sat beside his bed and dozed.

"Just like a woman, always sleep when her man is ready for attention." A raspy voice whispered. Conor had woken up. His eyes were bloodshot, but he could see. The pepper had done a lot of damage.

Caitlyn screamed for her family and her sons all four rushed in. Each young man sat beside their father. Each young man touched him. Each one was so happy that he survived. Conor smiled. He promised them he'd keep them safe. He could not go back on his word.

On the other side of the house, a beautiful woman lay on her bed. She had no one now. Her entire clan was gone. A part of her wished her brother had succeeded.

"Gao, you have us. We may not be blood relatives, but you saved our children and that makes you family." Suni whispered. Mari stood beside her and agreed.

Ciara spoke, "Never think that you have no one Gao. You have us."

Unable to stop them, tears rolled down her perfect cheeks. "Kulkrit was not always evil. He was not always that way." She whispered. Suni and Mari understood. Life changed people. Sometimes something so horrible could happen to someone that it shaped who they became. They understood that better than anyone else.

*****

Caitlyn's attention was called on by one of her staff. A few days ago, Bertrand called and informed her that his head beta was headed to Scotland to check on their pack members. At first, Caitlyn was ticked, and then she felt proud that her boys were part of a pack that cared so much about them. She told Conor that Andrew would be welcomed. She ordered her assistant to alert her when his flight was on so she could personally escort him to their home.

She walked on once more to check on her mate. He was surrounded. His sons weren't leaving his sides. Her new daughters were attached to their mates, and her adorable grandchildren were all over their grandfather. "Love, I have to meet a guest. I'll be back." Caitlyn explained.

"Wait! Take one of the boys. I don't like you traveling alone." Conor suggested. All four boys stood.

"Mom, I'll go with you," Brecken offered, as did Rayan. Aidan and Layton followed them.

Caitlyn laughed, "Well a member of your pack is coming to make sure you all are safe, so I guess it would make sense for the two of you to greet him." She laughed.

She faced her daughters. "Ladies, can I leave this old man in your care?" She asked.

Mari laughed, "Yes Ma'am, we'll keep him under control." She added. Everyone laughed. She and the boys left to meet Andrew.

Andrew arrived at the airport anxious to see his pack members. He was especially concerned about the women.

Andrew waited at the airport. Alpha Bertrand described Caitlyn MacLean to him and he felt he would recognize her instantly. Soon he saw his pack mates enter with a beautiful blonde woman. The way she ordered them around, Andrew smiled; she had to be their Mom.

"Andrew, welcome to Scotland." Brecken greeted. Rayan followed his brother all smiles. Caitlyn joined her sons, but she hugged the huge wolf that stood before her. She saw how he greeted her sons and noted that his greeting of Rayan was a bit off. Soon, Aidan and Layton welcomed their friend. Andrew recognized the dragon brothers, for they had visited the compound years before.

Soon the caravan journeyed to the castle. As they entered, both Suni and Mari greeted their pack mate. It did not get past Rayan that Andrew held his Suni a bit longer than he held on to Mari. He wants our mate. This is not acceptable. His wolf growled. Rayan tempered his beast. Suni never changed her mannerism towards the beta, and Andrew quickly got himself under control.

It was almost time for dinner and Caitlyn wanted Gao to joined them. With the wolf from America visiting, maybe Gao could have a new focus for once. She was a sociable creature that loved to meet new people. As the group chat, Caitlyn disappeared to her friends room. Gao sat in the window staring our over the rolling hillside. It was beautiful, Scotland was always beautiful.

"Gao, we have a new guest. A member of my children's pack has come. We want you to join us for dinner." Caitlyn stated excitedly. Gao had to come out of this room. She had been hidden away for days.

Gao faced her friend, her color pale, eyes dark. Caitlyn's heart broke. "No, I am not good company. I'd rather stay here." Gao replied.

"Please Gao. I owe you so much. I hate watching you hurt like this. If I could change things... Well, I can't but I won't let you stay in here by yourself." Caitlyn added.

"You have your family. You have no idea how this feels. I betrayed my brother and because of that betrayal he is gone. I will never forget that this is my fault. He became what he was because I was selfish, to selfish to let him go ages ago." Gao cried. Caitlyn moved and hugged her friend as she collapsed in sobs.

"No, Gao, Kulkrit did this to himself. You loved him. You begged him to stop. He beat you and tried to kill you. You owe him nothing. But you do owe it to yourself to live. Please, come out of this room, if just for tonight." Caitlyn begged.

"I don't know." Gao whispered.

"Please, for me, for our friendship, let me help you." Caitlyn pleaded.

Gao sighed, "OK, I'll join you."

Caitlyn hugged her tightly. "I'll help you choose an outfit." The two women went to Gao's wardrobe, Caitlyn help her choose a traditional red and black kimono. The deep red fabric was adorned with golden and black dragons. Gao decided to wear her hair down, and only modest makeup. After she was dressed, she was simply stunning. Caitlyn left her and went to dress as well, Conor was still in their bedroom when his mate entered. Seeing her looking so gorgeous in a green and blue dinner dress with a cinched waist and teardrop collar, Conor decided he'd join his family.

The brothers had taken over and helped Andrew settle in and Mari and Suni made sure to check on their pack member. Naru and Dreya simply smiled and were shy around the big man. Andrew felt uneasy. He was relieved to see that Suni and Mari were safe. His wolf was content that the women and children were fine. He questioned his wolf about his reactions to Suni before and the wolf said she was his friend. That was all.

The family would share an intimate dinner with the dragon brothers begging Ciara to hit Andrew with a small sample of her gift. She refused. Andrew was fascinated by her; he'd never met a were-cat and to find a were that was the mate of dragons was new to him. However, he felt that Aidan and Layton were more wolf than dragon anyway. Yet, he knew they were Dragons first. The group traveled down for dinner with a young woman taking the children. Dreya and Naru fit right in. They had a new friend in the young dragons that lived in the castle and served as their caretaker. Andrew was not surprised that they fit in so quickly.

He followed his friends to dinner when Conor joined them. His children were happy that he joined them. Then Caitlyn walked in. Andrew looked up and forgot how to breathe, Next to Caitlyn was a true goddess in the flesh. His wolf howled, and Rayan and Brecken looked at him. Gao froze. The wolf that stared at her so intently was the most handsome man she had ever seen. She gripped Caitlyn's hand, scared for a brief moment.

"Breathe Andrew; you'll pass out." Aidan whispered.

Andrew took a breath as Caitlyn and the goddess took their seat at the table. Everyone sat, but Andrew. He had to know who she was, He had to make sure she was not attached. Watching the female sit, Andrew addressed her. "I am Andrew Parks. I am head beta in the Bertrand pack. I am so happy to see you." He extended his hand.

Gao touched his hand and heat shot through her. "I'm Gao Ming. I am dragon."

Her dragon hissed, liking his strength and calm demeanor. Gao was shocked. Now was not a good time to meet him, her soul mate.

He's mine. Her dragon declared. She snatched her hand back.

Andrew smiled as his beast went wild. Only one word was on its mind. MINE! MINE! MINE!

~~~~THE END OF CHAPTER SIX~~~~

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12