Brother Wolves Ch. 07

Story Info
They arrive in Scotland.
4.7k words
4.77
10.5k
11

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Shifting everyone aside, Caitlyn made room for her friend. The dinner went on as everyone engaged in chit-chat. Gao was silent, mostly listening. Andrew's eyes never left the small woman sitting at the table. He noticed that she did not eat. She pushed food around her plate. His wolf was concerned, but he'd tread carefully. He needed to know what he was facing where his mate was concerned.

Soon the dinner ended, and Gao excused herself quickly. Andrew stood, his wolf whimpering as his wolf felt her sense of deep despair. He faced his host; his eyes demanding an explanation. Brecken and Rayan stepped forward and offered to help clean as Andrew volunteered to help them. The cook told them "no" and kicked them out of her kitchen. They decided to go for a run, and Conor reminded them to be careful.

Over time, laws had been passed to protect wolves, but these were his sons. Conor never forgot the damage hunters caused year ago. Aidan and Layton joined the group. Once the males reached the forest, Andrew had questions. The brothers shared a look. This was Gao's story, but Andrew needed to know what he was up against. The four males told him about the fight in Thailand and how Gao's brother was put to death. They glossed over quite a bit, but Andrew was not fooled.

"What happened to her?" He demanded. She was hurting deeply. He had to know exactly what she went through.

Rayan told him that she was almost murdered by the brother she grieved and tried to protect.

Andrew was silent. His mate hurt, and he would do everything he could to help her through her grief. Soon, the males shifted. They took off. Aidan and Layton transformed and flew with their brothers. The males ran until they felt spent.

Andrew raced across the vast lands. He had to think, and running cleared his mind. He had to find a way to help Gao. Exhausted, and unable to run any further, the three wolves were spent. The dragons landed and rested with the wolves.

It was late, and they needed to get back. They decided to return home. Andrew wanted to see Gao, and the brother's agreed that they could go by her room. They pretty much ignored her and that was rude. So returning, the five males stopped at her suite.

Deciding this was not wise, they smiled knowing at least know Andrew knew where to go. The males missed their mates, so they went to their rooms.

Brecken was not surprised to find his room empty. Walking to the nursery, he found Suni, and Mari holding their children telling stories about their home. They stood and listened. The stories of the Jackson Pack fascinated them. Soon, the babies dozed. The men came and took the babies, placing them in their cribs.

Brecken lifted his mate and carried her to their room. Rayan and Suni walked behind them chuckling at his brother's over protectiveness. Once they were in their room, Brecken put Mari down and she reveal the tight red and white boy shorts and white tank top she slept in often when he spied on her. Brecken was instantly aroused. Mari chuckled. Her mate drove her insane with need. She was his whenever he desired her.

The moment he saw the tiny almost nothing she wore, his body hardened. Mari giggled, because her mate was insatiable.

"Did I ever tell you about the first night I saw you wearing this? I damn near lost it. This was after I vanished in to see you. You had just put Naru to bed and Suni called you. You were wearing this little white and red terry cloth robe. I did not follow you into the shower, but I did check on Naru. He was sleeping. You came out and went to your bedroom. You were wearing this outfit and I almost came. You lay down and could not sleep. I sent you some thoughts.

Mari frowned. "You sneak. You're the reason I was so darn horny. I'm still not happy about being stalked, but I'll forgive you." She teased.

Brecken moved quickly kissing her neck causing her to giggle. Her body was changing ever so slightly, her bust line was a bit bigger, her hips a bit wider. He loved it. The sound of the children's heartbeat was steady and sure.

"I need you, Mari." He whispered.

Mari sighed, "I'm yours Brecken, forever."

Brecken laughed and thanked Luna once more for his mate. He spent the next few hours worshipping her body. As she lay curled tightly in his embrace, Mari whispered. "Your mom is the best. We're going shopping tomorrow." Mari yawned and then Brecken told her about his outing.

"Wait, Gao is Andrew's mate? Is that possible?" She asked. Gao was her friend, and she would protect her. She cared about Andrew also, but they were two different species.

Brecken lay back and sighed, "I think it's possible.. His wolf claims her. You know once the wolf decides, there is no turning back."

Mari nodded, and then she yawned. All of a sudden she felt at peace. Ciara sent her a calming wave. Mari, we will take care of Gao. She needs us. Ciara sent. Mari agreed and soon after drifted to sleep.

Rayan kissed his wife as he also told her about his run. Suni loved listening to him. She yawned, and he held her as she drifted off to sleep. Suni loved him here with his brothers. Her mate laughed, played, and she saw glimpses of the young boy he used to be. His parents were wonderful and she had never felt more cared for.

"Babe, Babe," Suni interrupted his tale.

"Honey, what is it?" Rayan asked concerned.

"I love it here. This place, your family is wonderful." Suni whispered.

Rayan smiled, "Sweetheart, my family loves you. As a matter of fact, mother told me that if I do anything to make you unhappy, she's boxing my ears." He teased. Suni giggled. She moved into her mates arms.

"Rayan, love me." She whispered.

"I do Suni. I love you with my whole heart, with everything within me." Rayan responded. Kissing her passionately pinning her beneath him, Suni lay contently waiting for her lover. Entering her warm sheath, Rayan saw the heavens explode behind his closed eyelids. Moving in and out of her body, Rayan joined her completely. They were one mind, one body, one soul. His only mission was to please his Nubian goddess, his Suni. Shifting his body, he lay beneath her.

"Baby, you're in control. You own me; I'm yours." He whispered. Suni rocked back and forth, loving the feel of her mate buried deep inside of her body. Rayan loved his mate until her body hummed only for him. Then, knowing exactly what she desired, he drove her into a mind-numbing climax. Her body collapsing on his as his body gave up its life giving fluid filling her womb.

He held her as she tried to move. He loved feeling her on him. Their skin touching, their bodies still joined. Soon, Suni slept.

Rayan soon followed. Conor refused to spend another night away from his mate. So he and Caitlyn returned to their bedroom. Caitlyn was extra careful, and Conor grabbed both of her hands.

He saw how this incident affected her and he talked with his mate. Caitlyn broke down, and Conor spent the night soothing his mate. He reminded her that all four of their children were home. Their oldest boys were joining with their mate in a few days. Then he teased her; maybe she could convince their new daughters to allow them to have a ceremony for them as well. Although wolves did not usually engage in such ceremonies, Caitlyn realized that this was something she wanted for all four boys. Rayan and Brecken are wolves. She thought, But they were raised dragon. Caitlyn laughed. She could picture her sons all four uniting with their mates for life.

"Conor, do you think it's possible? I'll take with Mari and Suni. If they agree, Brecken and Rayan won't have a choice." Caitlyn whispered.

Conor smiled. She was no longer crying and for him that was a good thing. His last thought before sleeping was this. Those boys are in for a surprise. Then he too slept holding his mate in his arms.

Caitlyn slept peacefully. Conor was OK now. They were all safe. She needed rest; tomorrow she was spending the day with her daughters. She and Ciara were shopping for her dress and rings and if she had her way, Mari and Suni would buy one for themselves as well. Her children were home, and her family as safe. She was blessed.

Conor held his mate, loving the feel if her. Meanwhile, Andrew lay in his bed. The bed was extremely comfortable. As a matter of fact, the MacLean's had gone all out to ensure his comfort. But his wolf hurt. He never thought he'd meet her. At least he wasn't really looking. Now he'd found her and not only was she beautiful, she was hurting. He knew she was dragon and he was a wolf, but that did not matter. Rayan and Brecken were mixed. She was his mate and right now, he had to find a way to help her deal with her pain.

Morning dawned early in the highlands. The castle was busy. Andrew walked out of his room and was amazed to see dragons of all sizes in their true form. Conor reverted back to his human form and was moving around issuing orders. He saw Andrew and invited him to join him. Andrew was amazed at how quickly the dragons worked. They were building the platforms for the ceremonies. Andrew was more than happy to help.

The grooms and their brothers joined them and reminded Conor that they needed to be fitted. Andrew waved them off when Conor laughed. "Oh no, you are our guest and you need to be fitted as well."

Andrew started to protest. He had no expendable cash to purchase wedding attire. It wasn't really an issue. All he had to do was contact Bertrand and the pack would cover his cost. Andrew decided that it would be rude of him to refuse but before he could accept, Conor chuckled. Conor looked at his sons and they all smiled, "It's covered. Now, think of a new excuse. If we have to go do this, then you're with us." He added.

Andrew sighed and joined his host and they went back inside the castle. Caitlyn was making sure everyone had breakfast.

Let me make sure Gao has her breakfast delivered. After last night, I was hoping..." She didn't finish. Andrew stood. "Excuse me." He headed to the bedrooms. Stopping in front of Gao's room, Andrew knocked.

"I'm not hungry. Please, there is no need to leave anything." Gao replied.

"Gao, it's Andrew. We are about to have breakfast and I was hoping you'd join us." He called.

"I'm not really hungry, and I'd hate to make the others uncomfortable. Please, enjoy your meal." She explained.

Andrew sighed. "Gao, please. Join us."

She found that she could not refuse him. "OK, I'll come down." She added

After a minute or two, Gao opened her door. She wore a plain pair of slacks and beige top. Her hair, pulled back at the nape of her neck. Her almond shaped eyes big and clear, as Andrew's heart pounded. He reached forward, but Gao stopped. It was too soon. He'd wait. One day soon, he'd comfort his mate. Walking slightly ahead of him, Gao joined the family for breakfast. When she entered the room, Caitlyn hugged her quickly. She was her friend. No matter what happened, she'd help her through this.

*****

Breakfast ended and Caitlin insisted that Gao accompany them. Reluctantly, she agreed. Mari watched Gao. She understood how it felt to lose everyone. Ciara and Caitlyn chatted,but Mari remained quiet.

Soon they arrived at the dressmaker. There were many gowns to choose from, but. Mrs. Hyatt was prepared. Caitlyn told her of Aidan and Layton finding their mates months ago. So she ordered the tartan for the Maclean clan. Ciara found a dress of white chifon topped with the colors of red and gold. Ciara loved it.

She asked if it was possible to have it done in purple, green, and gold.

Mrs. Hyatt smiled. She had the fabric. The dress would be complete by morning. When Ciara called the next morning, she'd make sure the dress was everything she dreamed of. Having met her sisters, Mrs. Hyatt was already creating the perfect gown for their ceremonies as well. Many people came to witness the dragon brothers but they would also see the join of the wolf brothers as well. She had known Caitlyn for ages and if Caitlyn wanted ceremonies for all of her boys, then she would have them.

But for now, Suni and Mari had to select appropriate dresses to compliment the bride. Suni and Mari tried on several dresses. Soon, Suni gasped as she spied a beautiful gown with a fitted sequined bodice, flowing freely into a deep purple bottom. The chifon fabric appeared to float. As they tried them on, Suni and Mari loved it.

As both women walked out, Caitlyn smiled gleefully. Then Caitlyn suggested that Gao search for a gown as well. The seamstress was prepared. Being a forward thinker, she often had a stock of readymade gowns in stock. One look at Gao's lithe frame and she knew exactly which gown would fit her perfectly. After looking at several gowns, they selected a full length evening gown, deep lavender, sequined waist. The gown was off shoulder, and fit Gao perfectly.

Soon, Caitlyn ordered her gown which held the MacLean crests and colors. Ciara had to purchase rings, and other items for the ceremony. Suni and Mari were so happy to help.

Soon the women grew hungry. Suni and Mari checked on their children that were at the castle. They were fine.

The group had lunch at a local bistro. Caitlyn was curious, but not sure how to approach the question that plagued her. She loved her new daughters. From The first moment that she saw them, she knew they were perfect for her sons. But they both had a child by the same man so close together.

Suni and Mari waited. They could tell something bothered their new mother. She was careful around them, and it was obvious that she did not want to offend them. She welcomed them wholeheartedly, but they could sense that something bothered her. A lull occurred in the conversation.

"Your children have the same birth father?" Caitlyn asked. The table was silent. Mari and Suni share a look. They expected questions, so far no one asked.

Immediately on the defense, Mari was ready to defend herself when Ciara sent her a calming wave of energy. She called and Suni answered.

"Yes, Alpha Alphonso fathered both of our children. We were not forced, and we do not regret what happened."

Caitlyn listened. Suni explained her relationship with her former alpha.

"The thing is our pack is unique. Being dark, makes us different. Alpha Alphonso did not set out to get either of us pregnant. I can't speak for Mari. But know what happened between the two of us. I mean no disrespect, Mrs. MacLean, but my relationship with him is no one's business. It happened and i have been blessed with a beautiful little girl." Suni took a deep breath. She smiled. She loved Rayan. His mother's love for him made her feel a sense of comfort. "I love my mate. We have talked, and he knows about my relationship with Alphonso. I won't lie and say he liked it, but he loves us."

"My story is similar, but like Suni said, it's private. I will tell you what happened. My mother died a few years ago. I was barely eighteen. Alpha Eva looked out for me. It was hard, because there were other things going on in the pack. I loved my Madam Alpha and the day she took her life, I felt like I lost my Mom again. Alpha Alphonso took her death the hardest. He was hurting and because he hurt I hurt. One night, he went for a run, and followed. He grieved his mate and needed to forget. That was the first time I was with him. We saw each other secretly for years, but he was worried about the pack judging me because of his age.

When Naru was conceived, he actually called me to him to end our affair. I didn't want to end it, and I begged him to reconsider. We kissed and that night my son was conceived. He still ended our affair. A month later, we learned that Suni was pregnant. Alphonso came forward, and I was actually pissed. I then realized that I was pregnant too. I hid it, but he knew. It was scandalous. Rumors of males wanting to challenge him as alpha permeated the compound. His sons were angry. Damian came to see me and accuse me of lying. He demanded to know who else I had been with." Mari sighed and looked away. Suni dropped her head. She remembered the events. The thing is the pack was much harsher with Mari than they were with her. Although Mari never said anything, Suni knew the way she was treated caused her a great deal of pain.

"They never questioned Suni. It hurt; it still hurts." She looked at her friend, and Suni felt awful.

"Mari, I'm sorry." She whispered.

"No, it wasn't you. It was just the way it was." Mari took a deep breath. "Mrs. Maclean. I love Brecken. I love our children. I hope you can accept us, because unless he tells me too, I'm not giving him up."

"What happened with Damian?" Suni asked, curiously. She knew something had occurred, but father never discussed things around her.

"Alphonso found out and called him to task, but the damage was done. I fought for my child, and defended myself often. When Naru was born, I thought I'd die. My worse fear was leaving him alone. But I lived. Alphonso came and sat with me. We talked. He apologized. He was ashamed. He fathered children with two of the youngest pack females so close together. He told me that the taunts I endured would stop.

One day, I was working when Suni reported in. She was being taunted and I had enough. We became friends. Just because Alphonso fathered our children, did not give anyone the right to be so cruel and disrespectful to us. It was something that just happened." She faced Caitlyn and concluded her thoughts. " He was not a womanizer, user of women that many tried to claim. He was a widower that missed his mate. He never disowned either child and acknowledged both as his offspring. His adult children has accepted them as well." Mari looked away.

Suni then spoke, "He told us that when we met our mates, make sure they could love our children as their own. Our mates have accepted them. We believe that is because of you, Caitlyn. You loved them and that love makes it easier for them to love us." Suni took Mari's hand. "We are a package deal."

Gao smiled, "You both are strong as well as beautiful. I can see that your mates are very wise men."

Caitlyn smiled. "First of all, I was just curious. You are my daughters and I love both of you dearly. You have no need to ever be ashamed of anything. If anyone bothers you I will personally filet them."

Suni smiled, Mrs. MacLean thank you"

Caitlyn frowned, "It's Mum. None of that Mrs. business. Now, let me tell you about me and our clan. You are part of MacLean now, All three of you are my daughters, I have been blessed with two grandchildren and I have four more arriving in a few months. In two days, my oldest boys are joining with their mate. Mari and Suni would you two consider a small ceremony. I know wolves don't need one but I was hoping?" Caitlyn asked.

Suni laughed, "Convince our mates and we'll do it."

Caitlyn smiled as Gao chuckled. "I'll get to wear this dress more than once."

Lunch ended and the women then shopped for rings. The day was magnificent. Suni and Mari both loved their new mother even more. Before the shopping trip was over, each young woman was loaded with packages. Mari even had new pajamas that would expand as she expanded.

Surprisingly, Ciara got the same pajamas except where Mari got little puppies on hers. Ciara got little kittens. Then Caitlyn had to buy gifts for her grandchildren. She was so out of control that both Suni and Mari drew the line at life size doll houses. Soon, the group returned home. Gao laughed. It was nice for once, to just listen to laughter.

As the women arrived back home, Naru and Dreya rushed to meet them. The men were still working so Caitlyn had someone carry the bags to the room. Suni took a moment to unpack and laughed when she realized she had Mari's pajamas. She'd take them to her.

Mari was placing her pajamas on the bed. Tonight she'd sleep like a log. "Hey Mari, I have your..." Suni stammered when she saw identical pajamas on the bed.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12