BrotherFuture Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keisha stood up after letting Hakim's dick out of her mouth with an audible slurping sound. Her nipples were hard and stood out 1/2 inch. Her stomach fluttered in anticipation as she straddled Hakim's legs and lowered herself towards the biggest dick she had ever laid her eyes on.

"Suck on my nipples, Hakim," Keisha said.

Keisha reached between her thighs and grasped Hakim's thick, warm manhood. She began to rub his spongy dickhead across her wet netherlips, lubricating him even more for penetration. Hakim licked and tongued her nipples all the while. Finally, Keisha lifted her ass and brought the head of Hakim's thick dick to her opening and scooted her bouncy ass down a little further to take his overdeveloped head into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm.....Ummmmmmm......Ooooohhhh.....Hakim!" said Keisha as the opening to her pussy was being stretched more than it had ever been.

"Mmmmmm...........ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....," Hakim breathed noisily as Keisha raised her wet pussy off of his dickhead only to lower herself a few inches more on the downstroke.

Keisha's pussy felt overstuffed as she began to cream copiously on Hakim's dick. He could feel her pussy suddenly become wet and slippery as she came on the top half of his dick. Her whitish-colored cum dripped down and around his meaty shaft.

Keisha had had orgasms before but the intensity of her orgasms had never been THIS strong. Her pussy was literally milking his dick. This young motherfucka had her pussy working overtime!!

"Ooooohh....ummmmmmmm........fuuuuuckkkk.....ahhhhhh.......," Keisha moaned as her slippery pussy took more of Hakim's girth inside. As she rose and lowered herself on Hakim's dick, he began to gyrate his hips upward forcing more of his dick into her driving the air out of her lungs.

"Ahhhhhhhh....Mmmmmmmmmmm.......ummmmmmmm......oooohhhhh," Keisha cried as she lowered herself on 8 inches of dick. Hakim's dick was rubbing against all the nerve endings in her pussy. She could feel all the veins in his dick as he pumped up into her gaping pussy. His dick felt SOOO warm!

Hakim reached around Keisha and took hold of her ass and began to guide her up and down on his dick. Keisha couldn't believe that her pussy was being stretched like this! Hakim's dick was reaching places she never knew she had!

Hakim suddenly scooted his ass towards the edge of the couch and stood up with his dick still deeply imbedded in Keisha's pussy. As he turned towards the couch to lay her down, he lost a little of his grip on her waist causing her to slide down the remaining two inches of his dick.

"Ahhhhhhh.....Ohhhhhhhh....Ewwwwwww!!!!" Keisha began shrieking as her pussy suddenly was stuffed with all 10 inches and began to contract violently around the shaft making her cum so hard she almost fell to the floor. Hakim repositioned his hands around her waist and laid her gently down on her back. He kissed her on the forehead as he climbed between her legs.

Keisha raised her legs and then looked down between her thighs to see Hakim's dick covered with her cum. Her cum was in her pubic hair, his pubic hair and all over both of their thighs. Her pussy was so wet and so hot, she thought she was going to melt his dick off in a minute!

Hakim started hammering her pussy with all 10 inches of his dick as Keisha began licking and sucking on his neck. They could both hear the squishy sound coming from her pussy. It sounded soooo erotic.

Keisha turned her eyes upward as Tyree pushed her legs back towards her flopping titties. His dick felt like it was just under her rib cage! It was so THICK and LONG!! She was having little mini-orgasms constantly and major orgasms every couple of minutes. His dickhead rammed her cervix over and over causing her to orgasm so strongly, her pussy started squirting all over his dick!

"Ahhhhhhhhhh.......Ooooooooohhhhhhhh.......Ughhhhhhhhh.......wheeewwwwwww...SHIT!" screamed Keisha as her pussy was turned inside out by the fucking she was receiving courtesy of Hakim.

"I-I- think I'm going to cum, Keisha," cried Hakim.

"Pull out...PULL OUT....I don't want to get pregnant....my momma would kill me," screamed Keisha.

Hakim pulled out just in time as his dick spit forth.....

First spurt.......hit Keisha right between her breasts.

Second spurt.....hit her in the lips and chin.

Third spurt...splashed on her upper stomach.

Fourth spurt......splashed on her lower stomach.

Afterwards as Keisha rubbed Hakim's cum into her skin, she thought about how it would look to her friends if she started going out with Hakim.

"Fuck them, they didn't just get fucked by THAT dick, I did," she thought to herself.

Hakim and Keisha began to see each other regularly until she began running her big mouth to her friends. Soon afterward, they too were lying on their backs getting their pussies worked out like never before.

Hakim carried the reputation as a cocksman throughout high school. Girls in his high school had considered it a "badge of courage" to have been dicked by him and survive to tell about it. As his fame and talents grew on the football field, so to did his choices in women. He had black women, white women, Latino women....they were all on his dick.

His mother warned him about those "fast ass girls"....she'd said that they weren't doing nothing but looking for a payday...."be careful you don't knock any of these girls up, Hakim...because if you do, you can kiss all those Joe-college dreams goodbye," his mother had told him.

As senior year approached, Hakim made the tough decision to chill away from the parties and whatnot....he wanted to focus fully on football......he wanted to have an outstanding year. He did as he planned, until circumstances introduced him to a rich, white girl named Amanda Worthington.........the girl who ended up being the catalyst that helped ruin his fucking life!!

** Chapter 3

Scene 3

Camera pans down busy city street as we view Hakim walking with a determined look on his face. It's been a month since he was released from jail. Hakim hasn't had any luck securing employment as of yet. He stops in front of a huge window that has a "Help Wanted" sign on it. Hakim enters the door to the right only to find several dozen people waiting in line to receive an application. Hakim walks over to the far corner of the room and gets behind the last man in line to receive his job application. His mind starts to wander to the events that led him to his being arrested and imprisoned.....................

He had seen her before but hadn't really noticed the girl. She was pretty enough but plain(compared to other girls in school). The first time he had noticed her was the first day of classes in his senior year. He remembered seeing her around school before then but he had never given her a second glance. But on this day, he would have had to be blind to miss her! Her name was Amanda Worthington. She had flaming red hair and light freckles on her cheeks and nose. She stood 5'7", 130lbs, with 36DD breasts. She had long, shapely legs that were slightly muscular. She had a cute, unblemished face that contrasted nicely with her shining white teeth and full lips.

As the students introduced themselves to the class, he found out that she lived on the other side of town where the rich folks lived. She had a deep, throaty voice that he considered sexy. Even though she was from the other side of town, she didn't act stuck-up or bratty like the other dickheads from that side of town. She seemed like she was real, not fake or phony. He didn't know much else about her except that he had heard she was dating a back-up wide receiver(his position) on the team. A real fuck-up named Flip Wangler.

The class they were in was a class he absolutely hated, English. The teacher informed them that they were to do a project in collaboration with another student. Several female heads turned in his direction and winked when the teacher said she was going to draw numbers out of hat to pair the students with each other. His name was chosen along with Amanda's. They were to be partners in the project. He looked across the room at her when their names were announced and noticed a slight smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye. "What was that about?" he wondered to himself.

Amanda Worthington knew of Hakim even though he didn't know of her. Her current boyfriend at the time was playing second-string wide receiver and he complained constantly about not getting any playing time. He claimed that he had better hands than Hakim and knew the offense better so he should be starting. Amanda knew that to be a fucking outright lie, but she consoled him nonetheless. Flip was a wimp with a BMW.

Flip also hated Blacks, too. She couldn't figure out what anyone Black had ever done to him, she just knew he was extremely prejudiced and judgmental when it came to any subject that involved black people. His father was a district judge who had taught Flip many of his beliefs concerning Black people. Amanda found that ironic since his father controlled the wheels of justice and justice was supposed to be color-blind.....or so it was claimed.

Amanda had also heard the rumors about Hakim's sexual prowess. One day, just before school had let out for the previous term, Amanda found herself in the girl's bathroom sitting on the toilet taking a leak. In walked two black girls she had seen around the school. They were both very attractive and buxom. Their names were Alicia and Sanya. Amanda overheard the conversation they were having.....

"Girl, that motherfuckas dick had me in tears last night!" said Sanya.

"So you fucked Hakim, huh? Damn girl! I got with him around last Christmas and my pussy is still tingling from the dickdown he gave me! That boy can fuck!" said Alicia.

"At first, I was scared as hell. I saw the SIZE of his dick and almost ran from the room!" Sanya giggled.

"I remember! The size of his dick is intimidating, but girl he knows how to use all of it just right. That nigga had me moaning and cumming all night long, girl!" said Alicia.

"First, he ate me out to like 2-3 orgasms! Then he let me slob on his knob for a little while. I thought I was going to die when Hakim first put his dick in me but after a while, I couldn't stop cumming!" said Sanya.

"How many times did you nut, girl?" asked Alicia.

"Shit, I lost count after five. All I remember was I thought that I'd never stop cumming. I had to change all the sheets on my bed. I've never seen a wet spot that fucking big. That motherfucka had me crying and sobbing and shit. I ain't never did that, but that shit was sooooo good I couldn't help it! My pussy is still wore out, girl!" said Sanya.

"I know. I can tell by the way you're walking," joked Alicia as they both exited the bathroom.

Amanda had sat there dumbfounded with her mouth hanging open. She had recently started dating a guy named Flip. They had had sex but it was nothing like Alicia and Sanya were describing. Shit, the only thing Flip had her doing while they were having sex was trying to stop herself from yawning.

One question lingered in her mind as she wiped herself(and noticed that her pussy had become extremely moist and wet), pulled her panties back up, and flushed the toilet..."How the hell could a man's dick be so good that you had to cry about it?"

** Chapter 4

The next time Amanda saw Hakim was when he walked in English class. As soon as she saw him walk past her desk, her mind flew back to when she was sitting on the toilet listening to those two girls. She'd had to cross her legs as she thought about what they had said about him. Now, they were going to be partners on a English paper!

Amanda knew that she could not tell Flip that she had a project with Hakim. His fragile ego wouldn't be able to take it. Flip hated the fact that he had to play behind Hakim on the football team and the fact that Hakim was Black didn't help. He would blow his top off if he knew that she was spending any amount of time near his arch-rival.

Amanda detested weak men and Flip was the quintessential weakling. He was popular around their neighborhood because of his parent's wealth. Maybe that was why she agreed to go out with him. Her mother thought the world of Flip's family and she had suggested to her daughter that dating Flip would be a step up on the social ladder.

If only her mother knew what Flip was really like!! He was egotistical as all hell and very boisterous. He was cruel, too. When she had sex with Flip, he was very domineering. At first, it turned her on, but as time went by, she realized that he was more sadistic than anything else. He treated her like she was his property. Their relationship reminded Amanda of her parents one-sided relationship. Her father controlled her mother like she was a puppet. Amanda disliked her fathers' treatment of her mother. For that reason, she was considering breaking up with Flip. She couldn't see herself walking the same path her mother had walked.

Amanda and Hakim made arrangements to meet at the local public library. Hakim had given her his home number so that they could stay in touch concerning their project. She didn't offer her phone number. She figured her parents would start questioning her about the new beau who was calling her and she decided she could do without the extra attention.

Amanda called Hakim several times during the week to arrange a time to meet. She finally got in touch with him and they agreed that Saturday afternoon would be the best time for the both of them.

When Saturday afternoon came, Amanda found herself waiting in the library until almost closing time. "Where the fuck is Hakim?" she asked herself over and over. As she got up and gathered her books, in walked a smiling Hakim.

"What's up Amanda? Sorry about being so late," Hakim said.

"What's up is that I've been sitting here waiting for you for almost two hours! That was pretty inconsiderate, ya know?" said Amanda.

"My fault. I was over at my cousin Steve's crib playing video games and before I knew it, the afternoon had passed. I'm sorry," Hakim said looking into Amanda's eyes.

"Oh alright then. Look we can't study here because they're getting ready to close. What should we do?" Amanda asked.

"We can go back over to my cousin Steve's crib. His parents are out of town for the weekend. Nobody is there and his dad has an awesome study room. Plus, he doesn't live far from here", Hakim answered.

"Uhhhh....I don't know," said Amanda.

"Look, it's cool. We'll be the only ones there. He doesn't live in the ghetto, so don't worry about that. Steve attends Paul Robeson State University. He's real cool. He's a bookworm. I think he's majoring in astral physics or some wild shit. His physics club is coming over later to work on some group project but we'll be finished long before then, okay?" said Hakim.

"Okay, I guess it will be okay. We've got to get this project done today, though, because it's due on Monday," said Amanda.

They caught the port authority bus over to Steve's house. On the way, they talked about school, their parents, their lives, and relationships. Amanda gave Hakim the impression that her relationship with Flip was more or less something to keep her from being bored as opposed to someone she was deeply committed to. Hakim was relieved to hear that because Flip was a total fucking bigot with an asshole's personality. There was no way he deserved to have a girl as fine as Amanda draped on his arm. They arrived at Steve's and like Hakim had said no one was there.

They studied for two hours straight without a break. Amanda was pleasantly surprised by Hakim's intelligence and manners. She had expected him to make a move on her but none came. She was slightly disappointed about this.

Hakim couldn't believe that he was alone with Amanda. He had never really got a chance to look at her body. She had a sundress on that was banging!! She was wearing the shit out of it! Her titties sat up full and proud. Nice, deep cleavage. Her ass jiggled just like the black girls asses he had seen around his way. Narrow waist. The girl was definitely hot! He couldn't help himself from staring at her full titties, especially when her nipples perked up under the air conditioning that was running full throttle throughout the house. He caught her looking at him several times while they were studying. Her eyes reminded him of a doe. Big, wide, and vulnerable. When their eyes met, she just smiled.

Hakim asked Amanda if she would like something to drink. She said yes. As he rose from the desk and turned to walk out of the room, Amanda eyed his shoulders and ass. "Hmmm...he looks sooo good!" she said to herself.

As soon as she said that to herself, she began to feel guilty. She had told Flip that she was going to visit her older sister up at the state campus for the day. She had deliberately lied to Flip and now here she was lusting after another man! Amanda then thought, "Well, if I lied to spend some time with Hakim, I might as well take advantage of it. Who knows when another opportunity will arise to be alone with him again?!" she surmised to herself while smiling inwardly. The decision had been made.

Hakim returned with her drink. As he handed her the glass, she reached out her hand to take it and suddenly winced in pain.

"What's wrong, Amanda? You okay?" Hakim asked quickly.

"It's my damn neck. Every time I sit down to study for long periods of time, it cramps up on me. Damn, this gets on my nerves!" said Amanda.

"Would you like me to massage it for you? You look like you're in a lot of pain," Hakim asked.

"Uh...yeah. It couldn't hurt," answered Amanda.

Hakim moved behind Amanda's chair. He rubbed his hands together to warm them. He then placed his large hands on Amanda's shoulder and began to rhythmically massage her.

"Damn, his hands feel good on my skin! I could get used to this," thought Amanda. As Hakim continued to work on her shoulder and neck muscles, she could feel blood rushing to her nipples making them harder than they already were! "MMmmmm," she breathed. "That feels good, Hakim," she said.

Hakim looked at Amanda's red hair as he massaged her neck and wondered if her pussy was the same bright red color. He looked down the front of Amanda' body and noticed her nipples were starting to strain through their coverings(bra and dress). They looked pointy and thick. He could see her cleavage clearly, now. Her titties looked like two midgets fighting for room! He also noticed that her breath had quickened as her breasts rose and fell quickly.

Amanda leaned her neck back and straightened her back. She felt Hakim's jeans on her shoulder along with something else! It was his dick hardening against her back! He didn't back away as she leaned towards him. His hands cupped her face and rubbed softly before descending towards her neck-line. Her pussy was becoming moist and warm. She rubbed her thighs together as the heat between her thighs began to get to her.

Hakim imperceptibly began to move his hands lower onto the slope of Amanda's breast as she cooed and moaned under his ministrations. Suddenly, she placed both of her hands over his. He thought she meant to tell him that was enough. But, as he watched her, she placed her hands over his and rubbed them while at the same time moving them downwards so that he was cupping both of her breasts! They felt firm but yet billowy soft.

"Mmm....ahhhhh...," moaned Amanda.

Amanda was enjoying the way Hakim's firm, strong hands were handling her breasts. He rubbed them just like she liked them rubbed....not mauled like Flip did. Her nipples had become so hard, the material of her bra brushing against them was starting to cause her a little discomfort.

Hakim could feel the nipples of Amanda's breast poking into the palms of his hands. He encircled her nipples with his thumb and forefinger, then squeezed and pulled them simultaneously. They seemed to get even longer!