BrotherFuture Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

"Ahhhhhh...ummmmmm......," Amanda continued to moan.

As Hakim continued to pinch and pull Amanda's nipples, he saw a smile appear on her face. Hakim had finally had enough. Her smile and her sexy ass body were driving him crazy! "Amanda, what are you smiling about, if I may ask?" he asked her.

"Oh nothing really. Just something I overheard once," Amanda answered.

"And what would that be," he whispered in her ear.

"Ummm...I overheard some girls talking about you in the bathroom a couple of months ago," she admitted.

"Oh yeah? I hope they weren't badmouthing me", he said.

"Oh no, I wouldn't say that at all. They were actually talking about the thing in your pants that keeps poking me in the back," she giggled softly while moaning at the same time.

"Well? What did they say, Amanda?" asked Hakim impatiently.

"Just that you used it damn well on them. You MUST be good if you got TWO girls to agree about it," she said.

"Let me show you how I use it and then we can see what your opinion on the matter is, okay?" said Hakim.

"I'm all for it. I've never done this before, ya know?" said Amanda.

"Had sex? Are you a virgin?" asked Hakim with surprise in his voice.

"Virgin? No, I wasn't talking about that. I meant I've never had sex with a black man before," she said.

"Oh. Ain't nothing to it, baby. You'll enjoy yourself, don't worry," he said.

"We're a little cocky aren't we?" she asked.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I would say," Hakim said as he moved his hips forward so that she could feel the imprint of his dick against her back.

"Mmmmm," Amanda moaned as she felt the heat of his dick through his pants.

Hakim began unbuttoning the top four buttons on the front of her sundress. As each successive button was released, more of her ample cleavage came into view. "Damn, this white girl got some BIG titties," thought Hakim.

Hakim took a step backward so that he could pull her chair from behind the desk.

"Stand up," Hakim said softly yet firmly.

Amanda stood up as Hakim pushed the chair away from the desk. He stepped forward and hugged her from behind, placing his hands on her exposed breasts. He began to milk her breasts as he kissed her neck. He worked his hands down her stomach and grabbed her hips on both sided as he forced his covered dick in between her covered asscheeks. As he held her by the hips, he began moving his dick back and forth over the cleft of her ass.

"Ahhhhhh," moaned Amanda as her pussy suddenly flooded itself with her juices.

Hakim released her hips and turned her around to face him. He looked into her eyes as she looked at him with hunger in her eyes. He bent down and kissed her full on the lips. She kissed him back while encircling her arms around his neck and pressing her body fully into his. She stuck out her tongue and glided it in between his lips as they began to tongue-wrestle. Hakim reached behind her, cupped her asscheeks, and then he began to slowly pull them apart. Amanda could feel her pussylips opening as he pulled her cheeks apart.

"I'm so wet!" she mumbled as they continued to kiss.

Hakim backed away from Amanda's tongue and took her hand in his. He walked them both over to the leather couch in the corner of the room. He sat as she stood between his legs. He reached up and finished unbuttoning her dress as she placed her hands on his shoulders.

When most of the buttons on her dress had been undone, Hakim reached up and removed her dress off of her shoulders and it slid down her arms. He continued to remove her dress from her thighs and legs as she stepped out of it leaving her in her bra and very wet panties.

"Damn, Amanda! You're body is incredible. I was prepared for something special but I can't even begin to describe how fucking sexy you look!" proclaimed Hakim.

"Hakim....," said Amanda sheepishly.

Hakim could smell her excitement. He pulled her to him as her arms went around his head drawing him to her stomach. He began planting small, wet kisses on her abdomen as he reached behind her and began to knead her asscheeks.

"Mmmmmmm....ohhhhh....ahhhhh," moaned Amanda as his soft, warm, wet lips made contact with her skin.

Amanda squeezed her pussy muscles as Hakim's tongue made contact with the flesh on her stomach. He was licking his way up her body as he continued to rub and squeeze her ass. Goosebumps stood out on her body as he worked his way up to the underside of her breast. He licked around the lower half of her globe, tonguing and licking his way back and forth as her nipples hardened into diamond points. She had never been with a man who took the time to enjoy her beautiful body. She was glad she had decided to come with Hakim to his cousin's house!

As Hakim continued to kiss and slowly lick around Amanda's titties, he brought his hands from her ass to her waist and hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her panties and began to shimmy her panties off of her hips. Her panties got caught between her legs as he was pulling them down so he reached between her thighs to untangle them and his fingers came into contact with her drenched panties. He could feel the puddle of wetness that had gathered there. As Amanda lifter her leg to free her panties, Hakim glanced between her thighs and saw her dewy wetness matting her orangish-reddish pubic hair around her pussylips.

Amanda shivered as the cool air brushed past her exposed, drippingly wet pussylips. Hakim reached up and placed his large hands on the sides of her breasts and squeezed them so that her nipples stuck out between his forefinger and thumb. He brought his lips to one elongated nipple and tongued around it several times before slipping the nipple between his lips and biting lightly.

"Ewwwww...Ohhhhh...Mmmmm.....Ahhhhhh," sighed Amanda as she placed her hand around the back of Hakim's head and brought his face closer to her breast.

Hakim continued to lick and bite Amanda's nipples, he let one of her breasts go to run his hand down the front of her body, over her stomach, and through her pubic hair. He turned his hand palm up and began to lightly rub and massage her wet pussylips. Her wetness ran through his fingers and over his wrist. He was very gentle, yet deliberate. He could feel her trembling all over as he got her ready for his dick.

Hakim had been with more than a couple of women and had learned many lessons. He quickly grew to understand that his dick was too big for most women to handle on a regular basis. He had also learned that a dripping wet pussy was required for him to be able to gain entry into a woman. They had to be WELL lubricated to handle all 11(his dick had not reached maturity yet and was still growing) of his inches. He had grew very adept at licking pussy. Most women came several times for him before he placed his dick inside of them. If a woman orgasmed before he dicked them, their pussies were usually so wet, they were able to accommodate all 11 inches of his dick somewhat comfortably. He preferred that to the biting and scratching females who screamed and hollered the whole time he was dicking them.

Amanda's pussy was as wet as it had ever been! The combination of having her nipples sucked and licked, and having her pussylips gently played with was causing her to cream copiously on Hakim's fingers. Her nipples were throbbing under Hakim's lips!

Hakim removed his hand from Amanda's pussy and began to guide her to a sitting position on the couch. He guided her to a reclining position as he got off the couch and crouched to his knees in front of her spread legs.

"Ahhhhh," said Hakim as Amanda spread her legs and he viewed her orange-reddish pubic hair, which framed two bright pink pussylips that were dripping with her honeydew. The hair around her lips was saturated with her wetness. He could see that some it had leaked out of her pussy and trailed down to the crack in her ass. It was one of the prettiest pussies Hakim had ever laid eyes on.

Hakim took his shirt off as he pulled Amanda's ass toward the edge of the couch. He could see her inner pussy lips contracting and releasing. He bent towards her grotto and planted a soft, wet, warm kiss right on her outer pussylips. Amanda moaned deeply as Hakim traced the outline of her pussylips with the tip of his tongue as his lips remained fastened to her outer pussylips. He ran his tongue lightly around her drenched lips...stopping to lick at the steady flow of juice leaking from her pussy. He then reached and spread her pussylips with his thumb and forefinger as he guided his tongue to her clitoris and began to flick steadily all around it and on it.

"AHHHH.....Mmmmm....Oooohhhh.......Ummmmmmmmm," Amanda shrieked as her pussy imploded in orgasm and began to drip juices onto Hakim's chin. She had her pussy eaten before but Hakim was making love to her pussy unlike anyone had ever before!! He licked pussy like she thought a woman might do it if she was into that sort of thing.

Amanda came two more times as Hakim worked magic on the lower half of her body. Hakim raised his eyes and looked at her as she came. Their eyes locked and she realized that he wasn't close to being done with her...this was just the beginning!

Hakim planted one final kiss on her pussy as he rose...his chin and lips were covered in her whitish-clear cum. He bent over and placed his hands on her face as he kissed her. Her arms went around his neck as she licked her cum off of his face and chin.

"Mmmmmm.....ahhhhh.....I taste good!" said Amanda into Hakim's ear.

"Like warm honey, baby," Hakim answered back as he rose from her embrace and began to unbuckle his jeans with a devilish grin on his face.

Amanda laid back on the couch and massaged her nipples while running her fingers through her pubic hair to rub her wet pussylips. She watched Hakim's chest muscles flex as he undid the button on his jeans and unzipped his zipper. When he pulled his jeans down to his knees, Amanda concentrated on the huge bulge in his underwear.

"He has to have a sock stuffed in there or something...that can't be all him!" Amanda thought to herself.

Hakim watched Amanda's mouth start to form an "O" as he stepped out of his pants and displayed his pouch to her wide-open eyes. He reached out his hand to take hers and pulled her to a sitting position so that she sat looking straight at his dick. He could feel her breath on his stomach.

"Take my boxers off of me, Amanda," Hakim said.

Hakim's dick had continued to grow since his first sexual encounter with Keisha. His dick now measured just over 11 inches and was thick as a normal woman's wrist. He wanted Amanda to see up close what he would be giving her.

Amanda's eyes were glazed over as Hakim spoke to her. She was mesmerized by the size of his covered groin. Her hands shook as she reached to his waistband and began to pull his boxer's down to his knees. The first thing she noticed as she lowered his boxers was the black hair of his pubic area. Then she got her first glimpse of his dick. She noticed the thickness of his dick at the base and sighed audibly.

"Ahhhh," Amanda moaned as she continued to pull his boxers down off of his thick, meaty stalk of flesh. As she pulled downward on his shorts, she found herself in awe at his length...the further down she pulled his shorts, the more dick was exposed to her hungry eyes. She had never imagined a dick could grow to be so thick and still maintain it's considerable length. She finally was able to pull his boxer's down to his knees.

"OH.....MY......GOD!!" shrieked Amanda as she viewed the length and width of Hakim's dick for the first time. Her pussy began to contract uncontrollably in anticipation of being completely filled up with dick for the first time in her young life. Amanda realized that she could stop this situation now or she could continue on. If she continued on, she realized that once this overpowering dick was inside of her, she'd be consumed by it. She wanted to be taken by his dick...she wanted to know what it felt like to give in to a man solely because his dick had the power to make her do it! She wanted to feel used...to feel like a real woman.

Amanda leaned forward and kissed Hakim just below his belly button as her breasts surrounded the length of his dick in a warm embrace. She licked her way down into his pubic hair, tickling him with her active, wet tongue. She then guided her tongue to the base of his dick and circled around it, licking and kissing him lightly. She took hold of his dick and lifted it so that she could lick and suck on his hefty balls.

"Mmmm....that feels good, Amanda," breathed Hakim as he looked down at the top of her head. He watched her lick, nuzzle, and kiss his balls. She then licked her way along his length leaving a wet dripping trail on his dick. She licked up his length until she reached the tip of his dick. She then squeezed his dick and a drop of pre-cum emerged from the tip...she licked it off then took his spongy head into her mouth and sucked rather strongly. lick, nuzzle, and kiss his balls. She then licked her way along his length leaving a wet dripping trail on his dick. She licked up his length until she reached the tip of his dick. She then squeezed his dick and a drop of pre-cum emerged from the tip...she licked it off then took his spongy head into her mouth and sucked strongly.

"Mmmm," Amanda moaned around Hakim's crown as she lazily glided her tongue over it. His dick felt like it belonged in her mouth. The warmth of his dick was radiating throughout her mouth making her mouth water all around his crown. As she continued moaning and slobbering on his dick, she thought about how her pussy was going to look and feel as it was being stretched by this monster she currently had in her mouth!

Hakim felt his balls tightening up and he realized he was close to cumming from Amanda's excellent skull skills. She kept a tight, wet vacuum around his crown along with constantly licking and sucking on his head. All this activity simultaneously was pushing him toward the edge much sooner than he wanted to go there. He grabbed a handful of her flaming red hair and pulled her face off of his dick while he shifted his hips backwards releasing the lip lock she had on his cock.

"PLOP", the sound made as Amanda's lips were taken off of Hakim's dick.

"I wanted to taste...........your cum," Amanda said poutily.

"You'll get your chance later, don't worry," Hakim said

Hakim then took hold of his dick while guiding Amanda's face back toward it. He rubbed the length of his dick on her face, nose, and cheeks. He slapped her a few times with his dick as she moaned and placed her hands on her hips. She stuck out her tongue as he tapped her lips with his crown.

"Tell me what you want, Amanda," Hakim said.

"You.....this dick....inside me.....filling me....making me yours," she answered while looking at him as he continued to rub his warm, thick dick across her face.

"Lie back, baby," Hakim said.

Amanda eagerly complied by sliding backwards and reclining, stretching her legs out on either side of Hakim's hips. Hakim looked down at the "V" presented to him and noticed the pussy juice that was on Amanda's inner thighs and ass....she was drenched! Her pussy lips hung open oozing a clear stream of juice that mingled with the hair around her lips.

Hakim took possession of Amanda's thighs and pulled them towards him so that her ass hung over the edge of the couch and she was lying on her back. He pulled his hips back and guided his dick towards her wet, open exposed pussy(hands-free). His crown glided past her wet lips as he continued rubbing his entire length back and forth along her pliant pussylips as he held her ankles in his hands.

"Mmmmm.....shhhhhhh....ummmmmmmmmm," Amanda moaned in anticipation of the reaming her pussy was about to receive.

Hakim guided the large crown of his dick towards Amanda's wet, pink pussy. He rubbed the head around her flower shaped pussylips to lubricate himself.

Amanda's pussy was on fire with need! Her body had never been this excited in her life. Each touch of his warm dick on her open, exposed pussy sent electric-like chills from her pussy, throughout her body to the tips of her fingers and toes.

Hakim began to slowly yet deliberately push his dick into Amanda's pussy. Her pussylips caved in at first as he pushed inward...they flowered open as he withdrew his crown.

"Uhhhhh," Amanda moaned as she experienced the pleasure of taking Hakim's crown into her pussy for the first time.

Hakim began to rock back and forth slowly, imbedding an additional half inch each time he rocked forward. His dick was already causing her pussy juices to collect around his dick and drip down her inner thighs. Amanda had approximately 3-4 inches of his dick in her at this time.

"You okay, baby?" Hakim asked.

"Y-Y-Yessssss.....give me more, PLEASE!" Amanda cried.

Hakim reared back until just his plum-sized crown was resting on Amanda's grasping cuntlips and pushed forward with his half his length.

"Ooooohhh........Ahhhhhhhhh.......Mmmmmmmmmm....Shhhhhhh...Ummmmm," cried Amanda as her pussy suddenly collapsed and then tightened around Hakim's dick in a series of mini-orgasms that coursed throughout her entire body.

Hakim reared back again and pushed forward again feeding Amanda his dick. He looked down to see the hair around her bright pink lips coated with her cum and secretions. The six inches of dick he was giving her was coated in her pearly white dew. Her pink pussylips and his coal-black rod made for an interesting contrast in colors.

Amanda felt her pussy stretching and contracting rhythmically like never before. She was amazed at the amount of lubrication she was producing and how thick Hakim's dick felt pushing inside of her. His dick felt alive! She wondered if she was going to be able to take all 11 inches of his dick. Right now, she couldn't see how that could happen as she looked between her thighs and saw her distended pussy lips wrapped snugly around 6 inches of the glistening heat missile between her thighs.

Hakim was fucking Amanda at a nice, regular pace. He wanted her pussy to be nicely lubricated and stretched out before he made his deep plunges to the back of her cunt.

"OHHHHH.....Ummmmm.....this....dick.....is....sooooo.....goood......Mmmmmmmm....," moaned Amanda as her pussy came once again, rather strongly this time. Hakim was feeding her 8 inches and she was taking it...fucking back at him when he entered her....she was almost ready for some serious, deep fucking!

"Your pussy feels like a tight, wet, velvet glove, baby," Hakim said as he brought her ankles to rest around his neck. He reached up and grabbed a handful of both of her breasts, tweaking her nipples.

"Ummmm.....I've.....never felt......ANYTHING......like THIS," Amanda said huffing and puffing as her orgasm waned.

"Well, this is just the beginning.....you're going to take all of this dick, you hear me? I know you want it, and I want to give it to you.......give it all to you," Hakim said as he reared back and then suddenly plunged all 11 inches of his dick into Amanda's helplessly splayed pussy!

"AAAAAAHHHHHH.......OOOOHHHHHHH.....MMMMMmm.....EWWWWWW.......SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!" Amanda screamed as Hakim's dick slammed into the very recesses of her pussy, banging off of her cervix again and again, causing her to grab the cushions of the couch as she came repeatedly in one, long, intense orgasm. She felt the inner sleeve of her pussy being pushed and pulled by the monster dick she had inside of her.

The slushy, squelching sounds of her wet pussy being hammered filled the room!

Hakim's dick was sloshing through Amanda's pussy with little resistance, now. He was feeding her the ENTIRE length. She was one of the few girls who was able to take all of him the first time he fucked her. It usually took a few tries and some KY jelly!

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers