BrotherFuture Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
811 Followers

Nicole grabbed Hakim's forearms and began hunching her lower body back at Hakim as the tip of his dick slammed repeatedly off of her uterus. Her cum and pussy juices had mingled and were dripping out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass.

"OOOhhh….ummmm…..shiiiiiiiitttttt!! Keep POUNDING MEEEEE…OOOhh FUCK!" she screamed as another string of orgasms suddenly coursed through her pussy as she grinded her impaled pussy around his massive dick.

Hakim felt her cumming and leaned his body over hers (still keeping her ass gripped in his hands) and began to hammer her pussy unmercifully as she screamed long and hard! He pulled his dick out to the tip and repeatedly slammed all 11-inches of his cum-covered dick into her depths, filling her completely each time.

Nicole began to wail and kick as her strongest orgasm hit her yet!

"His dick is making my pussy cum so much I may have to ask him to stop! I can't take much more of this. He's driving me over the fucking edge! SHIT, this feels good! I'm glad I decided to give up this pussy to him! Look what the fuck I would have missed!" she somehow thought as Hakim crammed her box full of all 11- inches and began to slowly grind her pussy clockwise and counterclockwise.

"Ummmmmmm….mmmmmmmmmmmm…ewwwwwwwwwwww…ooooooooooh hhh," Nicole deeply moaned as she hugged Hakim's shoulders and buried her face in his neck.

As Nicole's clenching pussy continued to milk Hakim's dick, Hakim's balls began tightening up. His dick sliced through the deepest area of Nicole's pussy time and time again.

Hakim's cum raced up the stalk of his dick so quickly and forcibly, he didn't have time to pull his cock free of Nicole's sucking, wet pussy. His dick contracted strongly time and time again within the folds of her pussy filling her pussy to overflow with his cum.

As Hakim pulled his dick out of Nicole, her pussy gushed a stream of thick, white cum/pussy juice onto her thighs and butt cheeks. It ran in rivulets down the crack of her round ass.

CHAPTER 5

Nicole exited her room with a robe and bath towel and headed to the restroom at the other end of the long hallway. She felt dizzy and her thighs quivered and quaked as she gingerly walked down the hall. Hakim had filled her pussy to overflow…first, with dick….and then his cum. His cum continued to flow out of her pussy lips and down her thighs as she walked.

Meanwhile, Nicole's roommate, Brandy, stumbled out of the elevator as Nicole entered the bathroom. Brandy headed to her room on unsteady legs. She attended a frat party on campus earlier in the evening with a date. Her date had gotten drunk and began treating her like an asshole in a pathetic attempt at impressing his equally drunk friends.

"Stupid motherfucker could have gotten some of this tonight, but instead he wanted to cram his head up his ass all night," Brandy thought to herself as she walked home to her dorm room.

Brandy was stacked very nice. She was Italian and had tits and ass resembling a Black woman. She often got long stares from the black men on campus. They knew ass when they saw it, especially a White woman with bubblicious ass prouncing around on campus. She had entertained the idea of dating a Black man after detailed discussions with Nicole. Nicole had made her wet many nights explaining in detail what she had done or had done to her on a date. So far though, the right situation had not presented itself.

Nicole was supposed to tie a scarf around the door handle if she was still 'entertaining' her guest.

As she approached the dorm room door, she saw no scarf. She let herself into the pitch-black room. Brandy stumbled as she felt around for her bed. When she found it, she began taking her clothes off. She was horny as hell!

"I might as well go over and see if she got some tonight. At least it would be one of us," thought Brandy as she walked over to Nicole's bed on still unsteady legs.

CHAPTER 6

Hakim's eyes were bugging out of his head! Nicole's roommate was plush! Damn, the girl had the nerve to have big titties and nice hips! Her titties swung to and fro as she got closer to the bed where he was lying motionless with a rock hard, cum-covered dick!

"This white girl is going to scream rape when she realizes that a buck-naked Black man is in her roommates bed," thought Hakim.

Brandy began calling Nicole's name, softly. Her speech was a little slurred. When she received no answer, she came closer to the bed.

Still calling Nicole's name, Brandy reached out to nudge her roommate and hand grazed something hard, something warm…something out of place.

As Brandy's eyes adjusted to the darkness, she suddenly gasped. She suddenly was able to make out Hakim's fake-sleeping form…and especially the 11-inch boner he was sporting!

"Where the fuck is Nicole?!" Brandy thought as her breath quickened.

Brandy could not take her eyes off of Hakim's thick, long, erect dick! It seemed to be hypnotizing her, somehow. Was he sleeping? Did he know she was even in the room? She bent down to get a better look at a Black dick. She figured it wouldn't do any harm to just look. Shit, she may never get this opportunity again.

"Holy FUCK!" Brandy whispered out loud as the sight and size of Hakim's dick caused her mouth to suddenly water. As she moved even closer, she detected the scent of another woman pussy. The smell made her nipples harden and her pussy moisten itself, immediately.

"If I gave him a little head, he's probably assume it was Nicole", Brandy thought as she bent forward, resting her pendulum us breasts on his legs. She stuck out her tongue and licked Hakim's crown, wetly.

She then took his plum-sized dickhead into her mouth and began to bob and weave on his dick. Her mouth was so wet, spittle dripped down the length of his dick.

"Ummm…Mmmmm….Oooooh…Nicole, baby!" Hakim moaned…playing along.

"Good! He think I'm Nicole," Brandy thought to herself as Hakim cupped her titties and began to squeeze her nipples.

Brandy and Nicole were built similar. Big titties and wide hips. Brandy could not believe that Nicole's friend was mistaking her for Nicole.

"Fuck, this bitch is giving me fantastic head! Her body is bomb, too!" Hakim thought as he thrust his dick into Brandy's wet mouth, repeatedly.

Hakim grabbed Brandy's skull with both hands and began thrusting harder into her tight, wet mouth.

"MMmmmmm…..," Brandy moaned around Hakim's thick, warm dick. She could not believe she was sucking the big, black dick of her roommate's man! She was acting like a slut and loving it!

"Come ride this dick, bitch!" Hakim growled as he pulled Brandy's lips off of his shiny dick with a wet, slurpy, "popping" sound.

"What the fuck do I do now?!" Brandy frantically thought as Hakim began pulling her towards him and positioning her hips over his. Her drenched pussy lips rubbed against the wide, long dick between her thighs.

Hakim reached around and grabbed Brandy's asscheeks as the crown of his dick began to push through Brady's obscenely splayed pussy lips.

"Ooooohhhh….Ewwww…..Mmmmmm….," Brandy moaned as her pussy made wet, sucking sounds around the biggest dick she had ever encountered in her life!

Hakim took hold of Brandy's 38DD's and brought his mouth to her long, pink distended nipple and began to swirl his tongue in wet, tiny circles.

"Ahhhh….Ah….Ahhhhh…..," Brandy cried as the double sensation of having her nipples sucked on and her pussy steadily filled with dick caused her to fall forward onto Hakim's chest, moaning nonstop.

"How do you like the feeling of having all this flack dick fuck through your little WHITE pussy, huh?!" Hakim whispered into Brandy's ear as he cruelly drove the final 2 inches of his dick into her more than willing pussy.

"AHHHHHH..,…OHHHHHH….SHHHIIITTTTT!!" Brandy screamed as her vaginal tract was totally and completely filled for the first time in her life. Her pussy…No, her entire body began to spasm in a monumental orgasm. Her pussy spurted its cream along the length of Hakim's deeply entrenched cock. As Hakim continued to repeatedly thrust all 11-inches of his dick into her gaping pussy, they both heard/felt her pussy making wet, farting sounds as he entered and exited her pussy.

Brandy was dizzy from her strong orgasm and Hakim's question.

"D-D-Did you know it was me the whole time?" Brandy asked as her pussy continued its clinch-unclinching movement around Hakim's dick.

"Yep," Hakim answered as he slapped her asscheek.

"You bastard!" Brandy said as she playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Hold up, babe. I didn't make you start licking my dick, now did I?" Hakim asked.

Brandy said nothing as her pussy began rotating in tight circles around Hakim's dick.

"Get on your knees! Put your face in the pillow and your ass in the air…you started this, so I'm going to finish it by filling your pussy with my cum," Hakim said as he pulled his dick out of Brandy's wet, tight, clutching pussy.

"Ohhhh…..," Brandy moaned as her stomach suddenly felt empty. She obediently bent forward and grabbed a pillow while sticking her ass in the air.

Brandy suddenly lifted her head from the pillow and turned her head towards Hakim. "H-Hey, what the hell IS your name?!"

"Hakim", he said as he laughed.

"And yours?" Hakim asked.

"Brandy," she answered.

"Nice to meet you," Hakim said as he held Brandy's soft, billowy ass cheeks in his hands and proceeded to enter her pussy. Her pussy continued to slurp and fart its audible satisfaction being drilled by its new friend.

"Fuck me, Hakim. Fuck me hard before my roommate comes back…Please!" Brandy moaned as she threw her well-rounded ass onto Hakim's deeply embedded dick.

Hakim began thrusting deeply, leaving three-fourths of his dick inside Brandy before thrusting quickly and deeply.

"OOOOHHHHH…..MMMMMMM…..I-I-I'M CUMMMMIINNNGGG," Brandy screamed into the pillow as she felt Hakim banging the tip of his dick against what had to be her uterine wall! Her stomach felt warm and tingly as Hakim corkscrewed his beefy dick against her walls causing her lower body to convulse as a wicked orgasm overtook her entire body.

Hakim continued thrusting deeply into Brandy's upturned pussy. He knew that he was banging the hell out of the back of her pussy and he enjoyed the way she was throwing her ass back at him. To his way of thinking, she had asked for a bruised pussy by trying to sneak and suck his dick in the dark. When he got done depositing his load, she would know how it felt to be plowed by a big, black dick. Even at his young age, Hakim realized that White women wondered about Black men, sexually. It seemed that they both feared and desired the Black body in one way or the other.

Hakim's nutts began to tighten up as Brandy threw her ass back at him without abandon. She wanted to get fucked rough…she wasn't fooling him at all. She knew EXACTLY what she had been doing when she began licking his dick.

Brandy groaned deeply as all 11-inches of Hakim's dick continued to slice through and bang against the deepest part of her stretched quim. Suddenly, Hakim began groaning and pouring his hot cum into her pussy. She came again as she felt his cum massaging her raw, stretched pussy walls.

Hakim slid his dick out of Brandy with a wet, slushy sound. Brandy continued moaning into the pillow as Hakim's cum flowed out of her pussy and down her thighs.

"SMACK"

Hakim slapped Brandy's asscheek and told her she to get in her bed before Nicole came back. Brandy moved to the edge of the bed and began licking Hakim's cum-covered dick and balls.

"Mmmmmm…..Ummmmmm…..," Brandy moaned as she tasted herself cum on his dick.

"Your cock is incredible, Hakim. Nicole is soooo fucking lucky!" Brandy said.

"She's not going to find out about this, is she?" Hakim asked.

"It DAMN sure won't be from me!" Brandy said as she released Hakim's dick, stood up, kissed him and walked towards her bed. Once she reached it, she pulled the covers back, got in, and began to drift off to sleep…snoring lightly.

Two minutes later, Nicole crept back into the room.

As Nicole returned to her bed and climbed in, she snuggled up against Hakim. He whispered, "Your roommate is over there drunk and sleeping. She didn't realize I was even over where when she came in".

Nicole grabbed Hakim's still-wet dick under the sheets and said, "Whatever, you're still going to give me some more of this big dick, tonight. If she wakes up, maybe she can join us?"

Hakim grinned as he felt Nicole sliding her body beneath the sheets to suck her roommates cum off of his dick.

CHAPTER 7

Hakim hopped on the crowded bus. He didn't have a license so his mother would not loan him her car for his date tonight. She offered to drive him to the woman's house but Hakim wasn't having that. That was lame as hell!! He could imagine getting of his mom's car as his date stood at her door waving. Naw, he decided to mack the bus.

As soon as he found a comfortable place to stand, he began thinking about the four years of his life that had slipped by while he sat in jail. He still had plans to get some get-back on those motherfuckers…NO DOUBT!! But right now, his plans would be on hold until he got some lucheezi in his pockets. He wasn't making any money washing dishes.

"Yo, my man, don't I know you?" Hakim heard someone asking him.

Hakim looked up and recognized an old friend from high school. Tony. Tony had been a year behind him in high school. He also played the wide receiver position. They had practiced together. Yeah, dude knew him.

"Hey what's up T? What's going on with you?" Hakim asked.

"Hakim! I thought that was you but I wasn't sure. When you get out, yo?" Tony asked as he dapped Hakim up.

"Two months ago, yo. Shit is madd different out here in the world, sun. Seems like everybody selling or smoking crack. Damn!" Hakim said.

"Yo, for real, ain't no money like drug money, sun," Tony said.

"What you know 'bout that game, T?" Hakim asked.

"Enough to know that I'm knocking bricks (kilos) on the regular and collecting this cream like its nobody business," Tony said slyly.

"You doing it like that? Well why the fuck you riding the bus if you rollin' like Scarface, T?" Hakim asked as he smiled waiting for the bullshit answer.

"I'm riding the bus because I'm coming from work, dumb ass! You think that's all I do is sling rocks? Come on, yo….jail must have made your brain soft. Who the fuck in their right mind drives into the city to work?! Parking is a bitch down that way!" Tony answered.

"Oh," Hakim answered feeling like a jackass for not knowing that.

"Well look here, black, my stop is coming up. I got that product if you want to get put on and get some weight in those light ass pockets you got…If you want to get money, get with me. Call me when you ready to get rich, nigga," Tony said as he slid a card into Hakim's palm and exited the bus.

Hakim stared at the card...

Part 3 To Come Soon!

Liclovely
Liclovely
811 Followers
12