BrotherFuture Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
811 Followers

Hakim could not only see and feel what Erin was doing to his dick, he could hear her moaning and slobbering over his dick as if it was the last dick in the world to her. His legs were trembling! Her mouth felt like a tight, wet pussy to him!

Erin brought her hand up to grip the rest of Hakim's shaft and to spread her spittle over the length of him. She rhythmically sucked and pulled his dick as she continued giving the top of his dick a tongue bath. Her pussy was literally leaking warm juices all over the inside of her thighs and onto her sticky panties! She took her other hand and brought it to her pussy and began to rub herself slowly through her sopping wet panties as she sucked on his black dick.

"Mmmm….DAMN!! Erin, you suck a mean dick, girl…..Come on, see if you can take a little more," Hakim said as he placed his large hands on both sides of her head and began to thrust his dick in and out of her mouth!

Erin's pussy began to froth and bubble over and orgasm as Hakim held her head in place and fucked her mouth! When she began to orgasm, she took her mouth off of his cock and moaned,

"Oooooh….ummmm….ahhhhhh….shiiit! I can't believe you just made my pussy cum by sucking your dick, Hakim. This has never happened to me before!"

Erin then composed herself and began to lick the length of Hakim's dick until she reached his heavy-hanging balls. She lightly began to lick and kiss his balls all over leaving them wet and shiny with her spittle. She sucked his balls until they began to tighten up and then licked her way back up to the head and began to suck and lick his crown very strongly trying to draw his cum out of him. She repositioned her hand back on his dick and began to quickly stroke the length of dick that remained outside of her mouth.

"Ooooooh shit, baby….get that cum….get it, bitch….come on…keep sucking me!" Hakim said hoarsely.

Erin loved the feeling she got when a man talked to her like that! She wanted him to use her like a whore at night and treat her like a queen during the day. She had met many men in her life that acted like they were scared to touch her once their clothes came off. Hakim was nothing like that! She could tell that already and it turned her on immensely. Her pussy came again as he continued talking to her and sawing his dick in and out of her mouth. Her mouth and lips suddenly felt as if they were being stretched to the maximum as Hakim's dick began to swell up in preparation for the cumbath he was about to deliver into her mouth. A cumbath four years overdue!

"Ahhhhrhrrrrrh…oooooh shit, here it CUMS, BABEEEEEE….OOOHHHHH FUCK" he screamed as his boiling hot cum streaked from his balls to the head of his dick and exploded in her mouth.

First spurt, Erin caught in her mouth and it immediately filled her mouth to overflowing as she tried to swallow as much as she could as it ran out the corners of her mouth.

Second spurt, hit her directly in the face as Hakim pulled his dick from her mouth and pumped his dick.

Third spurt, hit her in the forehead and dripped down the middle of her face. All the while, Erin moaned and took hold of Hakim's hips as he continued pumping his cum onto her face.

Fourth spurt, caught her across the nose and eyelids.

Fifth spurt caught her on the tongue as Hakim placed his dick back into her mouth and let her suck out the rest of his cum.

"Mmmmm…..", Erin moaned as she tongued and sucked the remaining cum out of his cock.

Hakim placed his hand in Erin's hair and pulled her off of his deflating cock and turned her head upwards toward him and asked, "Did you enjoy that baby?"

Erin smiled sheepishly and answered, "Yes, I never knew that sucking a dick could bring me so much pleasure, baby. I still can't believe you caused me to cum from just sucking your dick! My mouth is a little sore but still I liked it. I've never felt so vulnerable and submissive towards a man like this! You're bringing something out of me I didn't know existed…I mean, your dick tastes so fucking wonderful and strong…I could sit here and give you head all day if that's what you wanted…I've NEVER felt that way about a man's dick,".

Hakim looked down at Erin's cum-covered face and gazed into her hazel eyes and realized that she spoke the truth about what she felt. He realized the look in her eyes did more that convey a hunger to have his dick inside of her, they conveyed desperation. She needed to have his dick inside of her after tasting him! He wasn't going to disappoint her.

"Stand up. Take your panties off, now!" he commanded.

As Erin stood up and quickly removed her panties and lay back on the bed, Hakim could see the moisture leaking from between the folds of her pussy. Her juices had gathered at the bottom of her pussylips and had started to trail towards the rosebud of her asshole. Her juices were white-colored and plentiful.

Erin noticed that Hakim's dick was back to full mast and her stomach did a flip-flop. This man hadn't had pussy in four years and she felt blessed to be the one he was going to re-break his cherry with! A hush fell over the room…the hush that was caused by the sudden realization by both of them that they were heading for something special with each other. For Erin, it was because of the size and thickness of the dick Hakim possessed. For Hakim, it was the opportunity he had dreamed of for four long years…the opportunity to get his dick wet with one of the most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on.

Hakim slowly moved on top of Erin. He placed the head of his colossal cock just at the entrance to her slimy gash and then withdrew it. Then he ran the head of his cock around her netherlips but didn't enter her. He enjoyed her soft whines and pleas to be fucked. Her nipples were hard as they scraped his chest. She kissed and licked his neck as he played with her and got her pussy ready for the royal fucking he was going to give her.

Her pussy lips were open like wet petals and as he leaned gently forward her wet puckered pussy lips 'kissed' the tip of the monster gland as it pressed against them. Erin squealed as the massive cock head squeezed her pussy lips apart and began stretching her cunt to receive him. Her back arched as she felt his large cockhead invade her. Finally, with one big thrust he entered her! She gasped as if the wind had been knocked out of her! He began fucking her slowly, with soft thrusting and occasional grinding. She was moaning and groaning in pleasure. She had her beautiful long legs wrapped around his back and would slowly slide them down the back of his legs and up again, encircling his waist, drawing him harder into her.

"Ahhhh….Ohhhhhh……Mmmmmm….GOTT DAMN, this dick is filling me up! Don't stop, baby…Ewwwww!!" Erin screamed as 8 inches of dick slowly and wetly moved between the folds of her stretched-out pussylips. She looked down her body to see his glistening dick filling her up with 4 inches still to go!

Her pussy felt like a wet, warm massage was being performed on his dick. He could feel her pussy clenching/unclenching as his dick progressed along her pussy channel. She was moaning nonstop with a look of awe on her face. He bent down and took a long 1/2-inch brown nipple between his lips and licked and sucked for all he was worth as he slid another 2-inches into her tight, wet pussy. He slid out slowly and then slammed 9-inches of dick back into her. Erin came immediately, her frothy pussy filling up with juices and squirting warm cum all around his dick!

"AAAhhhhhh…..oh my God! Ewwwww…..mmmmmm…ummmm…….I'm cumming so hard….ahhhhhh….don't stop…..mmmmmmm..," she screamed as she came.

Hakim reared back determined to get more of his dick into her slimy, wet pussy. He pushed forward and gave her another inch to deal with. Her face screwed itself into a look of agony and then pure pleasure as she continued to cum and squirt around his dick! She looked down between them and saw the most beautiful sight she had ever seen. Her red, pinkish pussy looked so sexy as his ebony, coal-black dick slid in and out of her. His dick was positively drenched with her whitish colored cum. She had never seen her cum so clearly on a man's dick. It was thick and slimy and her pussy was producing a lot of it for him to fuck through. She further noticed that her nipples were so hard they hurt. She also could see her clit sticking farther out of its hood than it ever had before! Her pussy made squishy, farting noised as Hakim's massive dick sloshed through her folds.

"This pussy is good, baby! Keep that pussy cumming for me! You want some more of this dick inside of you?" Hakim asked as he slammed in the final inch of his dick as he moved her thighs further back on the couch exposing all of her pussy to his onslaught!

"Yesssssss, I want it, babeeeeeeee……oooohhhhh……ummmmmm……my pussy won't stop cummmmmmminnngggggggg!!" she screamed as Hakim began to quickly enter and exit her pussy pushing more dick into her until his balls slapped against her asshole.

Erin felt as if her pussy was being turned inside out with all the orgasms and pounding it was taking. Hakim was manhandling her pussy and she loved it! Her pussy had never felt so full before! The pressure of that entire dick being crammed between her thighs was unbelievable! She couldn't believe that her pussy had taken his entire dick but he was slamming himself in and out of at will. Her entire genital region was tingly from the multiple orgasms he was causing her to have. Erin put her hand on her stomach and felt the entire length of his dick coursing through her lower belly. He had so much dick inside of her! The nerve endings in her pussy were screaming their pain and pleasure!!

Hakim reached down and grabbed her asscheeks and began to move her body towards his as he entered her. The resounding collision between their bodies served to drive his deeply imbedded dick deeper into her helplessly open pussy. He was banging her uterine wall causing her to scream in ecstasy as she had NEVER been penetrated that deeply before! She felt like she was being pulled back and forth over a very warm, thick and hard pole. Every time Hakim hit rock bottom inside of her, her pussy made "squelching" noises as more juice was forced out of her pussy to drip around the thick base of his shaft.

Erin grabbed Hakim's forearms and began hunching her lower body back at Hakim as the tip of his dick slammed repeatedly off of her uterus causing an itch that would not go away! Her cum and pussy juices had mingled and were dripping out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass, thickly. Hakim's fingers stretched the rosebud of her asshole, deliciously. His finger rested on her wet asshole opening but did not push in. Erin looked at him with a longing look and at that moment he knew that if he wanted to stick his dick in her ass, she would not have protested.

"OOOhhh….ummmm…..shiiiiiiiitttttt!! Keep POUNDING MEEEEE…OOOhh FUCK!" she screamed as another string of orgasms suddenly coursed through her pussy as she grinded her impaled pussy around his massive dick trying to scratch that itch!

Hakim felt her cumming and leaned his body over hers(still keeping her ass gripped in his hands) and began to hammer her pussy unmercifully as she screamed long and hard! He pulled his dick out to the tip and repeatedly slammed all 12-inches of his cum-covered dick into her depths, filling her completely each time!

Erin began to wail and kick as her strongest orgasm hit her yet!

"His dick is making my pussy cum so much I may have to ask him to stop! I can't take much more of this. He's driving me over the fucking edge! SHIT, this feels good! I'm glad I decided to give him my number…way to go Erin! Look what the fuck I would have missed!" she somehow thought as Hakim crammed her box full of all 11-inches and began to slowly grind her pussy clockwise and counterclockwise.

"Ummmmmmm….mmmmmmmmmmmm…ewwwwwwwwwwww…oooooooooohhhh," Erin deeply moaned as she hugged Hakim's shoulders and buried her face in his neck.

Even though he had just begun to seriously fuck Erin, Hakim could feel that he was very close to ejaculating again! His shaft slid slowly into Erin's pussy, stretching her vaginal walls in a way that she felt every inch of his shaft as it entered her tight opening. Erin felt the flexing of Hakim's penis halfway inside her as it warned of the orgasm, which was about to explode from him. She tightened her vagina around his shaft and told him to cum.

Erin felt the eruption of his semen deep inside her! She felt the semen traveling down his shaft as it came to the restriction, which was her vulva. She tightly gripped Hakim's and she felt it shoot hot against the inner walls of her vagina, and he came and came and came. His face relaxed into a smile and she felt his erection still hard inside her and she knew that he was ready for round three.

"Damn…baby…that was soooo fucking good…you got my ass squirting up in here…OH SHIT…I can't believe how wet my sheets are under us!" Erin said as she tried to catch her breath. She could feel Hakim slowly sliding his cock in and out of her opening causing her pussy to make squelching sounds.

"I see your pussy is happy today," Hakim said as Erin's pussy had given up all pretense and farted its' approval each time he entered her.

Erin giggled.

"Turn that ass around, boo," Hakim said as he slid his sloppy, messy cock out of Erin's pussy with a slurp. Erin glanced at Hakim's dick as she moved to get on her knees and was pleasantly turned on by the amount of her cum still clinging to his dick, balls, and thighs. She looked down at her bedsheets and saw a huge, wet circle on it.

"Damn, he got my pussy leaking like a motherfucker in here! What did I get myself into, tonight?" Erin thought as she felt Hakim take hold of her hips and begin to rub her dripping pussylips with the tip of his dick.

"Goodness! His dick looks sooo fucking thick and big down back there….and it feels so fucking warm on my pussy lips….Mmmm….I hope it doesn't rip me in half," Erin thought to herself as she unconsciously spread her thighs even more.

Hakim retracted his penis slightly, feeling her inner vagina react by contracting around him, he then proceeded to insert his massive dick back up into Erin, the path now made easier by her juices and his ejaculation. Erin felt her vagina being filled, she felt the tip of Hakim's penis touch the base of her uterus, stretching further, gaining entry and sliding all the way up inside her until she felt the base of his penis against her open outer lips.

"Ooooohhhh…..damn…your dick is sooooo deeep in meeee!!" Erin moaned as Hakim took hold of her breast and began to squeeze.

Hakim began thrusting in and out of her, each thrust bringing a gush of semen from inside her vagina where space was now very limited. Erin closed her eyes and fell forward onto her forearms and gave herself completely to this giant, feeling him fill her completely and still she wanted more! She pushed her ass back at him as hard as possible, allowing him a clear path into which he could drive his now engorged penis without any hindrance. Erin felt her inner muscles begin to spasm as she reached climax and she cried out that she was cumming.

"AHHHHHHH…OOOOOHHHH…SHIIIIIITTTTTTT….Mmmmmmmmm….," Erin screamed into the pillow as Hakim continued driving the full 12-inch length of his shiny, dripping dick into her upturned pussy again and again. Erin felt her pussy squirt and collapse around his driving dick. Hakim was driving her loony with pleasure as she continued to scream!

"Yeah…give it to me…you wanted to give me this pussy…now, I'm taking it, bitch!" Hakim said into her ear as he plumbed the very depths of her pussy. He noticed that she was grabbing the sheets off of the corners of the bed.

Erin once again felt the strong contraction of his dick as it prepared to spew forth its' voluminous load into her stretched, clasping pussy. Erin looked down between her hanging breasts to see her cum dripping off of his balls. Hakim's dick suddenly began to stretch her pussy even more as he bellowed and shot several thick shots of cum directly onto her uterine wall causing her to orgasm one final time around his deeply imbedded cock!

Afterwards, as they lay in each other's arms, Erin began to cry softly while wrapped in Hakim's muscular arms. She had never felt this fulfilled before. Spiritually, mentally, and physically. She explained to Hakim that she hadn't had sex in several months and was glad that she met him so that she could get over her dry spell. She told him that he had just given her the most fantastic sexual experience of her life and that whenever he wanted to have her, he could!

Hakim smiled to himself as he drifted off to sleep.

* * Chapter 5

"The only thing worse than a revolving door is a closed door." Frank W. Hale, Jr.-1988

One month later….

Hakim had attempted to obtain a new job but his p.o. had given him the not too subtle indication that it wouldn't be a good move on his part if he wanted to stay on his good side. Hakim surmised that the p.o. was definitely getting some under-the-table money for his and other ex-con employees at the country club. It pissed him off that this dickhead was controlling his life so completely and immorally. He had done his time and he was still getting punished for some shit he hadn't done! Hakim assessed that if things continued the way were presently, he would end up with no money and no future. He wanted to improve his economic stake so that he could treat Erin the way she deserved to be treated. Too many times over the past couple of weeks, she had picked up their tab at restaurants and stores. He felt like a leech and didn't enjoy the feeling. He discussed the issue with Erin, but she continued to tell him that she didn't mind and understood what she was getting into. Hakim appreciated Erin's generosity but felt it was only right to pull his own weight. It was time to make that call.

Hakim understood that he was taking a big risk hooking up with Tony and his crew but there were no other legitimate outlets for him to turn to. Like a lot of black men in Hakim's position, options were limited and dangerous. It was funny how society turned a blind eye to the limited opportunities of Black men while blaming them and instilling a stereotype of laziness within the culture. Sort of like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Hakim refused to give in and give up. That was the easy way out. Too many people before him had taken that route. Plus, what did he have to lose by believing in himself? He had survived the mind-fuck that four years of prison had bestowed him…that was his ace in the hole. He had come through worse! As long as there was a will within his being, there was a way!

He had to get some money and a new place to live. He also had to find out where Amanda and Flip were. Oh yeah, he hadn't forgotten about getting his get-back with Flip(see chap. 1). That motherfucker and his racist ass father had attempted to destroy his life on a whim. He had forgotten nor forgiven anything! His life was supposed to have been different than this. Those motherfuckers were to blame and vengeance was his in this life or the next!

Look for Part 4, soon!!

I would like to thank everyone who voted and sent comments concerning my stories.

Liclovely
Liclovely
811 Followers