BrotherFuture Part 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
813 Followers

As Hakim came off the elevator on the ground floor he noticed a well-dressed brother walking towards him fast. Dude was about 6 feet even. Skinny. Close cropped hair... and wearing an ill-fitting navy blue windowpane suit. He had the look of a man who lived his life by the clock. He could see the guy was trying to get to the elevator door before it closed. He attempted to rush past Hakim but caught him hard on the shoulder with his own. Hakim's thick muscled body took the blow well while causing the harried, well-dressed young Black man to take two steps back.

"Fuck," the well-dressed man said as the elevators door closed before he could get to them. He turned around and glared at Hakim's back. Hakim saw the man's glare over his shoulder in the tinted glass of the door he was approaching.

"You should watch wear your going next time, my brother," the young man in the suit said to Hakim's back.

Hakim stopped. Turned slowly and gave the brother a 'penitentiary' look. He had been prepared to just walk out the door and let the matter go. But this bony motherfucker seemed to not know whom he was fucking with this day.

"Brother?" Hakim said into the space between them. "When the fuck did my momma bring your ass to the crib? I ain't your brother duke, but if you keep smacking your gums like you're doing you're going to end up having to call all the brothers you got!"

The well-dressed brother stood looking at him with his mouth open and fear registered in his eyes. His nonverbal message said "I fucked around and ran my mouth to the wrong nigga."

Hakim continued to glare in the man's eyes. Seeing that the brother was all talk, he turned and begin to walk towards the door. He realized there was no point getting into with the punk motherfucker. All that would happen is that police would be called, with BOTH of them being Black, they'd probably both get arrested. He had business to handle... fuck getting into an unnecessary incident. But he had plans for his 'brother' if he ever saw his bitch ass out on the street, though!

Chap. 5

"Character, not circumstances, makes the man."
- Booker T. Washington (1896)

As the elevator opened smoothlessly and noiselessly, Wendell Robinson breathed a huge sigh of relief. He had almost walked into an asskicking with that 'I'm mad, so let me take it out on somebody' shit!

"That brother was a BIG motherfucka," he said to himself as he entered the elevator and pressed a number. Wendell had had approximately three fights in his entire life... with a record of 0-3. His greatest gift was the gift of gab. If a multimillion-dollar championship bout ever took place that included peeps that could talk their way through a fight, Wendell would walk away with the belt! If you asked him, he was the most ferocious motherfucker out walking the Earth. But deep inside, he had admitted long ago that he really didn't have the heart to risk his looks and health by fighting. There had been quite a number of occasions during his life when rather than fight, he had ran... like a bitch!

Wendell was headed to see Dominique. They had been dating for approximately four months. Wendell was a paralegal, Dominique was a legal secretary who worked on his floor. Wendell considered Dominique to be beautiful... awesome actually. Her face and body had a way of making him feel inadequate. When they ventured outside together for a walk or to a club, she drew so much attention from other men that at times, Wendell felt more like her escort than her boyfriend. He was threatened, easily. He wasn't used to dating someone so fucking fine! Plus, she had informed him that he was the first 'square' she had ever dated. That had damn near crushed him. Being as Wendell saw and portrayed himself as a one-punch knockout wonder and all.

Wendell, though he thought Dominique beautiful, felt that she was a little rough around the edges. He thought with time she would relinquish what he thought were her ghettoish ways and grab onto the white, middle-class existence he sought.

Wendell was still upset when he exited the elevator. Heart hammering... staring straight ahead... still slightly shaking. But by the time he had reached Dominique's door, his paralyzing fear had changed to righteous indignation and anger! He walked with the conviction of a man who whipped ass on the regular. At least, he was ACTING the part.

Wendell began rapping his knuckles as hard as he could without breaking the skin. He heard her footsteps as she approached the door... then the light going dark in the peephole as she peered out.

"Hey baby! Why didn't you call me first? We could have met somewhere and had dinner," Dominique said as she noticed the angry look on Wendell's face as she opened the door and allowed him entry. His surly attitude was a sure sign something was wrong. "Shit! I can't even enjoy the afterglow of my orgasm!" thought Dominique.

Wendell rushed past and said nastily, "Well, I'm here. What fucking difference does it make?! Dinner?! Well, I hope you're treating me this time because I'm tired of footing the bill for your sudden 'ideas'. I don't want to go out and eat anyway. Why don't you cook something for a change?"

"Whoa!! Did I do something here?" Dominique said as she looked at Wendell inquiringly. She crossed her arms and watched as Wendell walked towards the couch and sat down, rubbing his knuckles. She was not about to be disrespected up in her own fucking apartment by this paper pushing fool!

"What type of security does your building have? Some hood nigga in a jean suit just tried to jack me downstairs! I handled my business, though. Got that bitch ass trick up off of me. Ain't no thug nigga taking shit I got! I can't stand those no responsibility having, unemployed, criminal, rap music listening to motherfuckers! Fuck Tupac!" Wendell said heatedly as he sat up on the couch and glared at Dominique.

"Well, what does that have to do with me, Wendell? I mean, how is that my business? If that's what happened, call the police. Don't come up here and rip my head off! Can I have a hug?" Dominique said as she stared back at the still angry Wendell.

"Fuck a hug! You used to date men like... that! What the fuck was you thinking?! Did you have a brain then or what?!" Wendell said derisively.

"Ohhhh... Hold one motherfucking minute, Wendell...

Chap. 6

Hakim approached his car, opened it, and sat. He was about to turn the key in the ignition when he suddenly remembered he had to call Tony. He patted his front pocket on his jean coat... no luck. Hakim began to pat his all of his pockets... no luck.

"Fuck! Where is my shit?" Hakim screamed. Suddenly, he froze... retracing his steps.

"Shit! I left that, my pager, and my watch up at Dominique's with that rushing shit," Hakim said as he exited his car and began walking quickly back towards the apartment building. As he opened the door and entered the apartment building once again, an elevator slid open... as if it knew he was coming.

"Cool," Hakim said as he pressed the button to Dominique's floor and watched as the doors began to close. A hand went out... a white hand. A middle aged white woman's face appeared. Hakim quickly hit the button to reopen the elevator doors. The doors slid open.

The white woman's face suddenly blanched as she peered at the large, Black man holding the door open for her. "I... I... uh... I'll take the next one... sir,".

"Yeah, whatever. Have a nice day, miss," Hakim said as he stepped back and released his arm from the door and let the doors close.

"Shithead," Hakim said to himself as he felt the elevator rise, effortlessly.

Chap. 7

"... I know you ain't come in here and insult me in my own house!" Dominique said loudly. His tough guy thing had got out of hand. She had banged knuckles with women harder than his punk ass.

"Insult you? I asked you a fucking question! Where the fuck were your brains?! I mean, I know you're a recovering hoodrat and all, but damn! You fine ass as hell. How in the name of all that's holy on Earth could you stoop so fucking low?!" Wendell said heatedly.

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to, Mr. Low Man on the Totem Pole? You think because your ass is running around the office getting the shit work that no one else wants to do done that you are somebody?! Give me a fucking break!" Dominique said.

"Who the fuck are you calling 'low man on the totem pole' bitch?! All your ass is... is a glorified secretary!" Wendell said as he stood up quickly and menacingly.

"Bitch?! You know what?! Naw... not up in here. Get your weak ass out of my house! Right now!" Dominique screamed as she screwed her face up in anger.

"No. I ain't going nowhere. Make me... ," Wendell said as he crossed his arms and smiled... like a shithead.

Dominique quickly crossed the room and stood directly in front of the smirking Wendell. "Wendell, I want your ass out of my apartment... this shit isn't funny! Get out!"

"Like I said before, make me, bitch! You run around acting like you all high sidditty and shit... you ain't nothing but a project ho! I don't know what the fuck I ever saw in your uneducated, low class, one paycheck from the ghetto ass anyway," Wendell said nastily.

Dominique reared her arm back and began to bring it forward. Wendell moved quickly to grab her arm and spin her around so that her back was to him. He held her tightly.

"Let me go! Goddammit! Let me go, you fucking asshole! Wendell... OUCH!! You're hurting me!"

"Not as bad as I'm going to if you don't shut the fuck and stop all that damn screaming!" Wendell said into Dominique's ear as he continued to hold her tightly.

Suddenly, his arms began to slacken. Dominique quickly unentangled herself from his grasp and turned around to face him. Her hand suddenly shot out and gouged the side of his face with her fingernails.

"Bitch! You fucking bitch! You're going to get yours now... for sure," Wendell said as he approached the quickly retreating Dominique...

Chap. 8

Hakim quickly exited the elevator and began walking down the hall towards Dominique's apartment. As he approached, he heard hollering and screaming coming from the other side of the door.

"What the fuck? Is she getting jacked in there?" Hakim thought to himself. There was approximately, two hundred thousand dollars in cash inside the apartment! They had counted it twice.

Hakim stood for a second uncertain of what to do next. He took reached into the waistband of his jeans and took out a sterling silver-colored 9mm semiautomatic pistol. He could hear his own ragged breathing in his ears as his heart began to bang against his rib cage. A light sheen of perspiration began to appear on his neck and forehead. He leaned against the door and heard, "Bitch! You fucking bitch! You're going to get yours now... for sure," just before he stepped back and kicked the area beside the door handle and the door exploded inward...

Chap. 9

Wendell looked up as the door suddenly imploded inward and the same jeansuit wearing brotha who had almost kicked his ass minutes ago, came roaring through the door straight at him! A small yelp escaped from his lips as he gawked at the hand that held the shiny silver gun before blunt pressure was applied to the side of his jaw by the fist his vision had not picked up. Hakim threw the gun over and behind the livingroom couch.

"What's up, my brother?! You still got words for me, hoe-bitch?!" Hakim said as he assumed a boxing stance and glided from side to side watching the dazed doofus, Wendell, holding up the wall... albeit barely.

Wendell attempted to make a go of it as he fell backwards into the wall. With the wall catching and then holding his rubbery legs steady for a second, Wendell caught a quick glance at Dominique. She was smirking at him as she watched the inevitable unfold. Having decided that he was going to at least get a lucky punch in, Wendell bounded off the wall with an ill-advised haymaker... missing Hakim by several feet. As he swung, Hakim ducked down with his murder in his eyes... and his arm and fist cocked back near the tip of Florida. He threw a ruthlessly intentioned body punch that dropped Wendell to his knees... praying. As Wendell eyes rolled back in his head and he raised his chin to see where the next hammer was being thrown from... he felt himself lifted by the cruel uppercut Hakim delivered to finish him off.

"You all right? You okay Dominique?" Hakim said as he rushed to her side and took her into his arms. He rubbed her hair with one hand and her lower back with the other. She pressed into him... feeling very safe and very secure.

"Yes... yes I am. Damn, you showed up in the nick of time... whew! That motherfucker was getting ready to do me up in this piece... with his punk ass! What the hell did I ever see in that man?! Shit!" Dominique said as she stepped back from Hakim... still looking at Wendell lying on his back blowing spit bubbles. "We got to get this asshole out of here. We damn sure can't leave his ass up here alone with all this money. Let's get his silly ass up and walk him down to his car. Then we can come back... get the money... and go over to my spot," Hakim said.

"We can't tell Tony about this shit, Hakim. He'll be mad as all fuck at me and you for letting this shit happen up here in his spot," Dominique said worriedly.

"Done. Let's get this shithead out of here. Go get that money," Hakim said as he walked over to the still unconscious, bleeding Wendell...

Chap. 9

After half-carrying/half-walking Wendell to the elevator, out of the building, and into his shiny new Ford Festiva, they got into Hakim's car and started driving towards his new apartment.

As they rode, the tension between them was palpable. Dominique's leg rocked back and forth in a nervous twitch as she thought of the scene the two of them had had earlier in her bedroom. It must have been a sign from up above that they were together again and headed towards his apartment. He had literally saved her ass from a deranged Wendell... that had to count towards something in her book. Plus, her pussy was still embarrassingly wet from earlier.

Hakim sat staring straight ahead as he drove. His mind was on the beautiful, but dangerous woman sitting next to him. He could smell the excitement of her pussy in the cramped hoopty... and it was fucking with his reasoning skills. He thought to himself that he would just let her lie low at his apartment until shit quieted down... but that 'dicktalk' told him that shit was just for cover. She wanted to fuck him, now... he could sense that somehow. He risked a furtive glance towards her and caught her looking at him with awe in her eyes... and something else... submissiveness.

Upon arriving at his apartment, Hakim told Dominique to make herself comfortable while he went to secure the money. He picked up his cordless phone on the way to his bedroom. Checking the caller ID, he noticed that Erin(BrotherFuture, Part 3) had called him. He hadn't seen her white/Asian ass in a week. He hustled all day, and by the time he got home, he usually felt like sleeping. He was going to have to go over her crib and knock it out... real soon.

Dominique sat her bag down on the thick-piled carpet. She took off her heels, too. She then walked around the apartment's livingroom, diningroom, and kitchen. She recognized that Hakim had very good taste. On one side of the apartment was a bookshelf that took up three-fourths of the wall. There were so many books!

"I would have never imagined he read books... like this," Dominique said out lout to herself.

"And why is that?" Hakim said from behind her.

Dominique spun around to face Hakim. He had taken off his jean coat. The nice fitting shirt he had on accentuated the V-shape of his torso. She felt like a deer caught in the high beams of a Lincoln Navigator!

"Because you never mentioned it to me. In fact, I don't know a lot about you," Dominique said evenly as she fought to control her breathing. He was staring at her with smoldering eyes. She felt her body begin to warm.

"Can I ask you a question you asked yourself, earlier?" Hakim said.

"Yes," Dominique said.

"What were you doing with a doofus like that?" Hakim asked.

"Hakim, I wish I could tell you. I really don't know. I think it was because he at least was working... trying to do something with himself, ya know? I'm tired of dating drug-dealers. That shit never lasts because it's like the both of you are just waiting for him to get busted... I can't live like that. I've seen too many of my sistas go through that. I thought I could deal with his personality problems and whatnot, but he wasn't diggin me for me, anyway. I was just his show pony," Dominique trailed off as she walked towards the couch and sat down.

"I ain't going to tell you what you should or should not do with your personal life. But just because a man has a job, it doesn't mean you should be willing to look past all the obvious signs of his bullshit just to claim that you have a working man in your life. Look here... look at me, Dominique...

Dominique raised her eyes to look at him.

"... You are a beautiful woman. Your beauty comes from within. I've noticed that about you since I first met you. The man that deserves to be in your life is the man that acknowledges not only your outer self but also what you have to offer on the inside," Hakim said as he noticed a tear about to fall from Dominique's eye.

"That the nicest... truest... realest thing anybody has ever said to me, Hakim," Dominique said as she attempted to stave off her tears from ruining her eyeliner. Hakim walked towards the coffee table and retrieved a tissue and handed it to the sitting Dominique.

"Your welcome... and I mean every word of it. Wipe those eyes, girl. You can look at it like this... at least you didn't find out what an asshole he was a year from now!" Hakim said kiddingly.

Dominique began to chuckle. She sniffled as she laughed. "Thanks, Hakim. I needed that,".

"That's cool, babe. You know how we get down," Hakim said.

"And thank you. I mean that. If you hadn't came in the door like Shaft, I don't know what that fool what have tried to do to me," Dominique said as she looked at Hakim with grateful eyes.

"As long as you and I are cool, won't nothing happen to you if I'm there to stop it. You hear me?" Hakim said.

"Yes," Dominique answered.

"Look, I have to get my stankin' ass a shower. When I get done, I'll cook you something, okay?" Hakim said.

"Cook? You?! Oh shit, you bringin' the pots out on a sista? Okay... cool. I want to see what you got," Dominique said while smiling at Hakim.

"You just might get what you ask for... ," Hakim said while intensifying his stare towards Dominique.

Dominique stared back... challenging his double entendre. "I always get what I ask for, Hakim," Dominique said.

Chap. 10

Hakim exited the livingroom and headed towards his bedroom. His bathroom was located through his bedroom. Hakim began taking his clothes off trying to decide what he was going to cook when he got out. Hakim walked naked towards the bathroom and reached out and turned the knobs to start the water running.

Dominique sat on the couch with a thousand thoughts going through her head. The moment of truth had finally come. The man who had teased her titties to a wet, wet orgasm and who had saved her from what was a certain beatdown was showering in the next room. She had let his dick walk away earlier... but could she do it again? Dominique realized that she no longer could justify not fucking Hakim because of a boyfriend. That relationship was history... no doubt! She thought about how safe and secure she felt with Hakim. He had turned into her protector. And with his wise advise, her teacher, too. All her life, she had controlled her interactions with males. They lusted after her... she knew this. But with Hakim, she was facing an entirely new different species of man. What to do?

Liclovely
Liclovely
813 Followers