BrotherFuture Part 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

Chap. 11

"The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice."
- Traditional

Hakim let the hot water stroke his tired neck and back muscles. He thought about how the night would progress with Dominique. Would she continue to tease him? or Would she give him what she knew she wanted him to have?

He turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel, he began to dry himself off, thoroughly. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he reached for the door and turned the knob.

As Hakim exited the bathroom and entered his bedroom, the lights had been turned off. He distinctly remembered having flicked the lights on to get undressed prior to showering. A solitary candle was lit next to the bed on a nightstand. Lying naked with the covers pulled up to her midsection was Dominique. She had a look of uncertainty on her face. He stared at her as she stared back at him.

Dominique sat up as Hakim approached the bed. Her heart was hammering in her chest. His towel barely concealed the monstrous 'bulge to the left' that hung behind it. Her stomach fluttered at the prospect of doing business with a dick that sized. Her full breasts were covered in goose bumps... her nipples like small fingers. She gazed at his wide, well-developed chest, which was covered with a light coating of hair... his six-pack abs... the narrowness of his waist, yet the thickness of his bulge.

Hakim noticed the swell of her sexy breasts... the smallness of her shoulders. And the way she kept licking her lips, unconsciously. The look of surrender and the promise of pleasure filled her eyes. He knew that she was not used to being in this position... practically giving herself to a man. She was used to men begging her for her attention. She had grown used to it. This was new territory for her. She had to be taught a lesson while she was ready and willing!

Hakim approached the bed... crawled onto it and towards Dominique's sitting form. He stopped next to her arm and rose up on his knees, looking down at her. His dick bulge was very noticeable. Her eyes shot from his eyes to his dick... and back again, repeatedly. His ears detected her quick breathing.

Hakim stared at Dominique as he said, "Tell me why I shouldn't tell you get your clothes on and go back to the livingroom? I'm assuming you're naked,".

The question caught Dominique off guard. It was the last thing she expected to come out of his mouth. As her eyes searched for an answer to his question, they settled on the enormous bulge a few feet from her face. Her lips mouthed the words, "Big Dick", silently. She looked back up at Hakim and said... "Because I want you. I've wanted you since the first time I met you. Plus, you showed me what a real man is, today. I've been so blind not to step to you sooner. All this time, I've been settling... settling for men who could never give me what I've needed. In the span of a few weeks, I've come to realize that you possess what I need,".

"What are you willing to do to get what you want?" Hakim asked slowly.

"Anything. Everything. Whatever it is that you want me to do, I'll do it, Hakim. I should feel ashamed of admitting that, but I don't. There is no sense in faking the funk. I want you," Dominique answered.

"Take it between your finger and thumb... uh-huh... now squeeze it... harder... harder! Look at me," Hakim directed smoothly yet authoritatively.

Dominique looked up at him, doing as requested. The length of his dick under the towel had somehow lengthened. "Damn... how big is it going to get?!" she thought.

"Pull the sheet off of your legs... uh-huh... put another pillow behind you... ," Hakim said.

Dominique reached for a pillow beside her and placed it behind her.

"Lay back... yeah... spread your legs... slowly... keep playing with your nipples," Hakim said as he watched the trimmed hair of her pussy come into view. As she continued to open her legs, he could see the pearly wetness of her secretions upon the hair surrounding her meaty pussylips. Her lips flowered open. Her pussy glistened in the candlelight.

Hakim scooted his knees towards Dominique's upper body. He watched as her breasts shimmied firmly on her body as his movement shook the bed. Her titties danced as she pulled at the nipple, lengthening it, then letting the nipple pop out from between her fingers. Her plentiful breasts bounced and wobbled delightfully till she caught the nipple again, pulling, making her soft yet firm breast tent up as she pulled on the nipple again, over and over. Each time it slipped from her fingers her breast seemed to bounce and shiver.

"Spread your thighs... yeah, wide... uh-huh... Now, take my towel off," Hakim said as he saw Dominique's eyes flicker for just a second. Her face was flushed. She was getting into it, and liking it. Hakim placed his hand on her knee. She moaned.

"Take my towel off, slowly... you ready for this, Dominique?" asked Hakim as Dominique reached forward and slowly began to undue his towel. Her mouth was open with her tongue sticking out of the corner as she went about her task.

"Yesss... ," Dominique hissed as she slid the towel off of his hips and let it slide forward and down, Hakim's dick came into view for the first time. As the towel slid, it caught along the length of his dick... then the beefy tip. Hakim flexed his dick and the towel fell off and onto the bed.

"Ohhh... ," Dominique gasped. Her mind could not register what her eyes could clearly see. His dick had been coiled up like a snake and when she freed it, it shot out at her like a snake ready to strike. His dick hung down half hard before her pointing right at her lips. The fat head was leaking precum. His dick was the biggest, by far, she had EVER encountered. She guessed its length to be between 10-11 inches. It was thick! His girth alone was enough to cause her to second guess her decision... for just a second. She knew she would have screamed if he got off the bed and walked out of the room. His dick was too beautiful, too big, and hard! All resistance (if there was any left by this time) left her body as she acknowledged within herself the task ahead of her... getting her pussy filled with his big, thick dick.

"Take it in your hand... Stroke it... up and down... grip it tighter... you like it?" Hakim asked as she put her small hand on his dick, but couldn't get it all the way around his dick. The veins traversing his dick were prominent and plump. She wondered how they would feel rubbing against her tight, wet pussy walls.

"Yes... I do. Very much," Dominique said as she looked up at Hakim and licked her lips as she slowly began to stroke his thick dick. She was determined to show Hakim how good she could be. She also reached and cupped his balls and began to rub them, rhythmically. She rolled over on her side and sat up facing his long, broad dick... all the while stroking and fondling. She watched as precum hung at the slit of his dickhead... threatening to spill over.

Hakim had begun trailing his fingers down and in between her naked thighs. They were so soft yet warm to the touch. Like silk. His hand slid towards her glistening pussy. The smell of her sex permeated the room with a rich, sensuous fragrance. He rubbed around her pussy and stroked her inner thighs. He found them to be wet with her secretions. Her thighs felt sooo good! He then guided his fingers to her soggy center. He stroked softly around the perimeter of her meaty pussy lips... she was wet all where he stroked and touched. She jerked and moaned as Hakim ran his forefinger lightly across the side of her large outer pussy lips. She also moved her face closer to his large dickhead... breathing on it, raggedly.

"Mmmm... ohhhhh... ahhhh," Dominique moaned as Hakim's fingers, coated with her wetness, glided back and forth-up and down across her sopping pussy lips. The slick sensation was causing her to tingle and moan deeply from within as her lips approached the biggest dick she had ever took inside of any cavity in her body. His dick felt sooo warm in her hand. She could feel the pulse of it... she could only begin to imagine what it would feel like lodged inside of her pussy!

"Look at me. I want you to slowly lick the head of my dick... now," Hakim said as he watched Dominique's wet, thick tongue dart out and trace a wet trail of spittle across the helmet of his dick. She pushed her tongue into the slit at the tip of his dick, spreading it, licking and sucking the precum that was there. She then pursed her lips, sexily, and kissed the huge purplish head. She then licked the long, wide ridge, wetly... all the while trying her best to continue looking him in the eyes.

"Suck my dick, Dominique. Show me how much you want my dick, baby," Hakim said as he watched as she covered the head of his dick with her lips. Her jaws stretched until they ached. She started by sucking gently at first on the tip, then starting to move her head back and forth, soaking his dick with her saliva. He heard her whimpering around his dick as she ran her tongue around the head of his dick as her lips remained wrapped tightly around his dick. The sensation was maddening and teasing. Saliva was running out of her mouth and down her chin to her neck and onto her breasts.

Hakim watched as Dominique wetly worked to please his dick. Her tongue was soft as a feather yet firm... teasing... tickling... circling the head of his dick, albeit wetly. All the while she stroked the excess wetness onto the remaining inches of his dick, smoothly and consistently. Babygirl liked her job!

"Mmmmm... oohhhhhhhhh... ummmmm... ," Dominique around Hakim's dick moaned as he snaked his thick middle finger between the fleshy lips of her gleaming pussy and teased the opening of her pussy by wetly rubbing her inner lips in a circular fashion. His fingers and the palm of his hand were drenched with her liquid, pearly essence as he began thrusting the tip of his finger into her pussy. Her pussy made wet, plopping sounds as the tip of his finger entered and exited her pussy, slowly yet deliberately. Dominique could sense that her pussy was a wet mess but Hakim didn't seem to mind too much.

"Suck harder on the tip... yeah, just like that... give me more tongue... Mmmmmmm... make my dick not want any other lips than yours, baby," Hakim coaxed as Dominique tongue swabbed his head as she sucked strongly... all the while, continuing to stroke his dick, religiously. Her nipples were like bullets!

Dominique's tongue licked wetly around his head, then flicked down the underside of his shaft, darted over his hefty sac before she sucked one of his balls into her mouth and ran her tongue around it, slowly. She continued to pump his dick while she sucked and licked below. She slurped her way back to the head of his dick, leaving his shaft glistening and dripping with her spittle. Her eyes were locked to his as more and more of his shaft entered her sucking mouth. Her lips stretched, obscenely, but she kept going lower... until the gullet of her throat opened... she gagged but continued... and a few more inches of his dick entered her thoat. She began smoothly and increasingly working the muscles in her throat in a swallowing manner. She had eight inches of thickdick in her mouth.

"Mmmm... ooohhh shiiiitttt... that feels good, girl... play with my balls... moan around my dick you sexy motherfucker... yeah... just like that... you like me playing with your pussy?" Hakim asked as he slyly snuck another of his thick fingers into her pussy and began curling them thrusting them quickly.

"Hmmph... Hmmmph... ," Dominique tried to answer as Hakim's thumb began to mash down and circle her clit. Her pussy was on fire! Her mouth was filled to the brim with warm, wet, thick dick!

Hakim put his free hand on the back of Dominique's head. He held her head as he pushed his dick in and out of her wet, tight mouth... rocking his hips slowly, watching his big, black dick float between her full lips and angelic face. She looked at him and their eyes locked in a stare of incredible lust.

"Hmmmphh... Hmmphh... Ohhhhh... Ohhhh... Mmmm... OH SHIT!" Dominique had to take Hakim's dick out of her throat and mouth (with a 'pop') so that she could moan and scream as a major orgasm raced through her body... yet still she stroked him. Her pussy jumped and then deposited a rather large amount of cum against Hakim's fingers and hand. It dripped in the palm of his hand and then the sides as he continued to thrust and twirl his fingers inside of her wet, and tightly clutching pussy.

"Did you enjoy yourself, baby? I hope so... because I plan to pull a whole lot more out of you before the night is over. You hear me? I'm going to let you cum all over this dick tonight honey... all over it!" Hakim said as he watched her regain her composure, somewhat, and began to stuff her face with his dick, once again... still stroking and moaning deeply. She had a renewed urgency with her ministrations.

Hakim's dick had been properly primed by the continuous stroking of Dominique's soft, small... but firm hands. It was steel-like in its feel... warm, damn near hot in her hands. Smiling and continuing to look into Hakim's eyes, Dominique let her tongue slowly trace the length of his dick. Then in one swift move, she enveloped his bulbous head with her warm, wet mouth. She sucked on his head for a minute before slowly making her way down his cock. She made it about half-way down before coming back up. Dominique then began sucking his dick in earnest, bobbing faster and faster on his huge rod. Hakim groaned. Dominique was really getting into it, slurping and sucking his meat.

"Lick my balls," Hakim commanded.

Dominique obeyed. Her tongue licking down to his nutt sack... first licking one hairy testicle... then the next. They felt impossibly large and heavy in her mouth. Dominique found herself becoming possessed with the desire to see him cum. She had never let a man cum in her mouth, before. In her book, only skank hoes let a man do that to them. But...

Hakim watched as Dominique kissed her way back up towards the large head of his dick. He was close to cumming... his balls had pulled up under his dick from the wet, tonguing they had just received. She spat into the palm of her hand and wrapped around his shaft, and as she started to stroke it slowly, she opened her mouth and took the head in again with a slurping sound. She sucked on his dick slowly, swirling her tongue around the underside of the head, and taking more and more of his dick into her mouth each time she moved forward. She coordinated her hand movement on his shaft with her head bobbing, loving the feel of the big veins as it slid back and forth in her slippery hand. And still... her small hand stroked his hefty dick.

"Mmmm... uh-huh... that's it, baby! You keep it up and you're going to get what you're searching for, boo," Hakim said huskily as he retightened his hold on the back of her head.

Soon, the head of his big dick was hitting the back of her throat, but Dominique didn't gag. She relaxed her throat muscles and tried to force even more of Hakim's awesome dick down her throat. Dominique reached up and began to fondle his big balls as she began to increase the speed of her sucking. Her moved up and down his shaft in time with her mouth. After a few minutes of this, she felt his muscles begin to tighten as did his balls... she knew he was about to blow his load! She sucked hard on the last couple of inches of his formidable dick while she furiously pumped the shaft with her fist.

"Stick your tongue out and get this, baby. Come on... yeah, just like that," Hakim said as Dominique pulled his cock out of her mouth and stuck out her tongue while she continued to jerk him.

"AAAAHHHHH... Get this cum, bitch! Get it! Yesssss... ," Hakim moaned.

The first thick, white heavy shot landed on Dominique's upper lip and dripped down to fall on her tongue. As she closed her mouth to taste it, Hakim's orgasm went into overdrive. He began shooting huge, long ropes of cum all over Dominique's face, lips, nose, and cheeks. He moved forward, slightly, and stuck the tip of his dick back in her mouth. She felt hot fluid being poured down her throat. She moaned and twirled her tongue around the head of his hyper-sensitive dick and licked the tip. She was surprised at how hot his cum was... and it didn't taste bad at all!

Finally, Hakim's cock ceased to spurt. He looked down. They were both gasping for air. Dominique was in a pool of his cum. He had shot at least ten huge shots of cum onto her! She licked as much as she could reach with her tongue. She licked as much as she could reach with her tongue. Then she reached up and scooped as much as she could from her face and sucked his cum off her fingers. She then reached down and began running her hands through the puddles of cum of his warm cum covering her breasts. She sat there rubbing his cum into her skin. She had a look of absolute bliss on her face. She looked at him with total lust in her eyes.

Hakim released the hold he had on her hair and looked down at Dominique. He watched as she opened her mouth. Her tongue was white with his cum... she had held it in her mouth.

"Swallow it," Hakim said firmly yet gently.

Dominique's throat muscles flexed as she swallowed his hot load of cum in her mouth. She then stuck her tongue out for him to inspect.

"Good girl. I have a few more loads for you, if you want them," Hakim said as he reclined on his back and stretched.

Dominique watched as he moved onto his back. His huge dick was still hard! She moved beside him and grasped his wet, hard dick and started to stroke, once again.

"You like stroking my dick, don't you?" Hakim asked as he saw the look of awe on Dominique's face.

"You know I do. I think you've hypnotized me or something. I can't stop looking at it... or wanting to feel it in my hand. Do you like the way I'm doing it?" Dominique asked in a childlike voice.

"Uh-huh. Keep doing it, baby," Hakim said as he brought his arms up and behind his head.

"I want it in me, Hakim. I want to feel it feeling me up... stretching my walls... hitting the back. I want it... now," Dominique said as she rolled over with her full tits inches from his face and straddled him.

"You can have whatever you want, Dominique. Bend forward. Slide your pussy along my dick. Get it nice and wet. Ohhh shit, your pussy is wet!" Hakim said as he felt her bend forward and mash her firm breasts against his muscular chest and then begin sliding her drenched pussy gash along the length of his dick. She was dripping like a broken faucet!

Chap. 12

"Sexuality, just like sex, is in the head."
Gloria Naylor- 1988

Dominique then stopped and adjusted her hip till the helmet of Hakim's plum-sized dickhead was poised just below her wet, hanging pussylips. Taking his giant Black cock in her fingers, she moved it till his giant knob was rubbing against her sopping pussy lips. They both heard her pussy squelch as the head disappeared inside of her. She moaned deeply as her pussy lips flowered inwardly and stretched tautly to accommodate the massive head of Hakim's dick. No man had ever stretched her cunt like this! She then placed her hands on both sides of Hakim's head.

"Mmmm... Oohhhh... Uhhhhhh... ," Dominique moaned as she raised her ass slightly then back down, sliding the head and ridge of Hakim's thick dick through the inner lips of her pussy. Her pussy thickly splittted to admit him. Her wet, stretched pussy lips snapped under the large head of his dick. She paused... allowing her pussy to grow familiar with the girth and size of its new playtoy. She leaned over and began to tongue-kiss Hakim as he took hold of her ass and eased her slowly down... another inch.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers