BrotherFuture Part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

"Dominique! I don't know! I didn't exactly have a tape measure on me at the time!" Clarissa said as she began to giggle, quietly. Being around Dominique was relaxing and she was really enjoying the company of her new friend. She was so damn risqué!

"Well, aren't you curious about how BIG his dick is?" Dominique asked while looking at Clarissa. She knew Clarissa wanted to see his dick after all the talking she had done at the pool about big dicks and whatnot. She had done a good job of laying her trap.

"Y-yes, if you have to know. But HE'S not going to know that," Clarissa said demurely.

"Well, you can sit there and bullshit if you want to. I want to see his dick to see if my friends were lying or not. I'm going back," Dominique said as she slowly rose from the couch.

"Dominique! Where are you going? Y-Y-You can't just do that!" Clarissa said as she watched Dominique walk away from the couch and towards the hallway to the bathroom. Before entering the hallway, she stopped and turned around.

"J, there aren't many chances like this to have two attractive women in the same apartment with a fine, naked, big-dicked Black man. I'm not letting this opportunity slip through my fingers and you shouldn't either. What did we just finish talking about? Living your life to the fullest, right? Well, I talk the talk and I'm about to walk the walk, girl. What about you?" Dominique said as she turned and walked towards the rear of the apartment.

Clarissa continued sitting on the couch not believing what she just heard or seen. She wondered how Dominique could have the nerve to walk into a bathroom with a, by now, naked man and present herself to him. She wondered if she should stay on the couch or leave. As she thought these thoughts, her eyes continued to gaze at the hallway Dominique had just disappeared into. One minute turned into five. Five minutes turned into ten. Clarissa rose from the couch. She had decided to leave. She intended on just leaving and not saying good-bye but Dominique had brightened her day and gave her some good advice. The least she could do was go back and say good-bye to what she hoped was a new friend!

Chap. 9

"Every intersection in the road of life is an opportunity to make a decision, and at some time I had only to listen"

-Duke Ellington, 1973

Walking down the hallway towards the bathroom, Clarissa heard the shower running. Smoke was billowing out of the partially open doorway. She slowed her pace as she neared the door. She raised her arm to knock on the door when suddenly she heard a muffled moan come from inside the bathroom. She slowly pushed the door inward.

"Domin-" was all she was able to say before her lips began to form an 'o'. Dominique was on her knees in the bathroom, completely naked and administering head to Hakim! The room was steam-filled but she definitely could make out the shape of Dominique's kneeling body and a standing Hakim!

Dominique shifted her gaze to the left as she saw the door quietly open and the silhouette of Clarissa standing in the doorway with a shocked expression on her face. This is what she and Hakim had been waiting for! She had talked enough sexual innuendo into Clarissa's ears all afternoon that she knew she HAD to be horny. As she continued to slobber over Hakim's dick, she saw that Clarissa had actually taken a few steps and entered the bathroom! From what she had confided in their earlier conversation, Dominique knew that Clarissa had never laid eyes on a dick this BIG.

Clarissa, as if hypnotized, slowly eased her way into the bathroom. After her conversation with Dominique, she was convinced that seeking out new experiences was her new mission in life. If Dominique could do it, why couldn't she?! The initial sight of a naked Dominique on her knees had dominated Clarissa's vision at first, and then she began to focus on Hakim's particulars. His dick was immense! It was 10-11 inches by 2-3 inches around, at least. Thick as a fucking beer can! Her stomach muscles began clenching and unclenching, uncontrollably. New dew flooded her pussy. "Who could take something that large into their bodies and live to tell about it afterwards?" she mused.

Dominique, knowing she had an audience, began to work overtime drooling on Hakim's hefty appendage. Spittle dripped out of the tight seal of her lips and made its' way down to her chin and began to drip onto her breasts. Dominique squeezed Hakim's thigh to get him to look towards the door. He noticed Clarissa standing in the shower mist watching Dominique while rubbing the palms of her hands over her stomach. He abruptly reached out and grabbed Dominique's skull with both hands and began guiding her lips along the length of his dick as he gently began to thrust in and out of her tired mouth. Dominique began to moan and gurgle deep in her throat as Hakim took control of her dicksucking motions.

"You like this, baby?!" asked Hakim as he thrust his dick a bit swifter between Dominique's puffy lips.

"MMMMM-HMMMMMM!" answered Dominique as she reveled in the feel of a thick, warm, and long dick in her mouth.

"How about you, Clarissa? You like what I'm doing to your friend?" Hakim said unexpectedly while looking at her.

Clarissa was speechless! Dominique had taken her lips off of her Hakim's massive prick and began to slowly stroke it as she looked up at a stunned Clarissa. Clarissa's eyes switched between Hakim's stare and Dominique's hold on his huge dick. Her breathing had become raspy as she thought of an appropriate answer.

"Come on, J! You know you like watching me suck on his dick! How can you NOT like this dick?!" Dominique said as she held his dick out and towards Clarissa, while continuing to stroke it. She was daring Clarissa to get on the floor with her and share her prize with her eyes.

Clarissa saw the look in Dominique's eyes. It was a challenge and she recognized it as such! She couldn't back down after swearing to the heavens that she was going to make some immediate changes in the way she was living her sheltered life.

"Y-Y-Yes...I do like what you're doing to Dominique," Clarissa answered haltingly and meekly.

"Well, why don't you come a little closer so you can see better?" Hakim asked as he directed the tip of his dick to Dominique's wet, welcoming lips and began to slowly thrust in and out of her mouth.

Dominique reached out and up and found Clarissa's moist hand. Clarissa immediately gripped Dominique's hand tightly as she felt herself being pulled closer to the couple! Dominique pulled her arm so that Clarissa was standing directly above her and beside Hakim.

Dominique released her hand as she began to stroke and fondle Hakim's balls. Hakim leaned over and whispered into Clarissa's ear, "Your girlfriend's mouth feels like a tight wet pussy around my dick,"

"Mmmm..." both Clarissa and Dominique moaned, simultaneously.

"Look at my dick, Clarissa! Look how wet Dominique is making it," Hakim said as he slid his hand around her waist and placed his fingers onto the upper part of her asscheek. His fingers squeezed her dough-like cheek, bringing another moan from her.

Clarissa leaned forward slightly so that she could get a better view of Dominique servicing Hakim's dick. The first thing she noticed was the numerous veins that traversed the surface of his dick! They were as thick as her pinkie! His dick was very dark in color and contrasted nicely with Dominique's pink lips. Also, his cock was incredibly thick with two gigantic balls hanging beneath. Dominique was giving him a very wet and slick blowjob. She could see spittle crawling down her chin and dripping onto her breasts.

As Clarissa leaned forward to get a better look at her friend sucking his dick, Hakim slid his hands upwards across her back until his fingers found the tie on her bikini top. He began to slowly undue the strings. When he was done, he reached up and pulled the fabric off of her shoulders. As he moved it off of her, she moved her arms allowing him to remove it from her body.

Hakim immediately noticed the pale pinkness of her very erect nipples. Her titties were perfect! Large, round orbs with an expertly placed lengthy nipple on each breast. He turned her body toward his and lowered his lips to hers. Clarissa slowly leaned in towards him and met his lips halfway. Hakim was slightly surprised when she snuck her tongue into his mouth and began to tongue-wrestle with him. He pulled her to his body as she felt her hard nipples scraping against the sensitive skin of his chest. He reached up and grabbed a handful of her titty and began to squeeze slightly. He ran the palm of his hand over her nipple and brought a moan from her lips, while Dominique continued to slobber and smack over his dick.

Hakim slid his hands downward and onto her hips. His fingers worked their way under the hem of her bikini bottoms and began pushing them downward. Clarissa continued to tongue his mouth as she reached up and placed her hands onto his muscular chest to balance herself as she lifted first one foot, then the other. She stood naked and motionless as Hakim ran his hands over her breasts, back, ass, and legs. Hakim took one of her hands and placed on top of Dominique's head. He guided her hand on top of Dominique for a moment until she was guiding Dominique's head back and forth over his dick.

Dominique felt the pressure that Clarissa was putting on her head. She reached over and began to rub her free hand up and down the outside of Clarissa's leg. At the same time, Hakim, using both of his hands, grabbed and spread the bountiful, soft asscheeks of Clarissa. His fingers delved further inward into they came into contact with the wetness of her soft yet extremely wet pussy lips. Clarissa moaned into his chest as his fingers began to play with her frothing lips. She began grinding her hips into his body as his fingers strummed lightly over her clitoris. As she continued grinding, she felt another pair of fingers enter her pussy. She looked down to see that Dominique had stopped sucking Hakim's dick and her attention was being directed to the pussy staring her in the face!

"Does what we're doing feel good, Clarissa?" asked Hakim as he spread her asscheeks further so that Dominique could have freer access to this blonde-haired honey's pussy.

"Y-Yesss..." Clarissa moaned as she felt Dominique running her fingers softly over and around her engorged pussy lips. She had never had another woman touch her in so intimate a way! She could feel her wetness dribbling down the inside of both of her thighs!

"Get down on your knees and suck this dick, then! I want to feel those sexy ass lips on my cock," Hakim said as he began pushing down onto her shoulders. He didn't have to tell her horny ass twice!

Clarissa began to slowly kneel in front of Hakim. Dominique moved over to allow Clarissa some room in front of Hakim's massive prick. Clarissa, after adjusting herself, looked up at the dick she was about to service and marveled how his dick was able to stand ramrod straight from his body without any give in his weighty dick. This was her first Black cock! She felt giddy inside as her lips approached the pink tip of his black dick. She had never in her wildest daydreams and fantasies, thought she would be kneeling before a well-endowed black man and giving him oral sex!

"His dick tastes delicious, Clarissa. Trust me!" whispered Dominique into her ear while she licked her earlobe, wetly. Clarissa shuddered. Dominique was causing her to lose her concentration on the dick before her. Her tongue sent erotic pangs shooting directly to her pussy!

Clarissa leaned forward and ran her tongue, languidly, around the tip of his dick. Hakim moaned as he looked down and noticed the timid way she was licking his dick. It turned him on to see her pretty ass mesmerized by his dick. She seemed to be savoring the taste of his dick. She opened her lips and took half of the tip of his dick into her mouth as she ran her tongue round and round. She reached up and firmly grasped his dick as she got more and more into it.

"That's right, girl, suck that dick! Taste him! Work that dick, Clarissa! Your lips look soooo good wrapped around that dick, girl!" Dominique said into her ear, giving her encouragement. Dominique reached over and grasped Clarissa's swaying breasts and began to thumb her nipples. Clarissa began to moan around Hakim's dick as she felt her friend rub and fondle her breasts.

Dominique knee-walked until she was behind Clarissa. She held onto her breast as she began to run her tongue across the back of her friend's neck. She licked down the center of her back until she reached the curve of her buttocks. She took her hands off of her Clarissa's breast and brought them to her ass. She slowly began to spread the milky white orbs before her. Clarissa's very pink pussy came into view as her outer flaps opened to Dominique's view.

"Fuck, you're wet, Clarissa! Mmmmmm..." Dominique said as she placed her tongue onto the crevice between Clarissa's asscheeks and began to slowly drag her wet tongue downwards. Clarissa began to moan very loudly around Hakim's dick as her friend neared the sensitive ring of her asshole! She had been licked there before by some of her boyfriends, but never by a woman. She knew from experience that if it was done right, she could orgasm!

Hakim grabbed Clarissa's cranium with both of his large hands and began to slowly yet deliberately thrust his large dick deeper into the recesses of her mouth. She was giving him a lot of tongue action and he was enjoying it immensely!

Dominique brought her tongue down to slowly yet teasingly circle the ring of Clarissa's virgin asshole. Clarissa began moaning deeply and consistently as Dominique first circled her asshole ring then wormed her tongue into the entrance of her asshole! She spread her cheeks wider as she dug her backside out, expertly. Clarissa slid her mouth off of Hakim's meaty dick to holler her pleasure throughout the bathroom. She continued stroking his rock hard dick. The steam in the room caused her shrieks to reverberate around the room.

"AAAHHHHHH...Domin-...OOOHHHHH SHIIITTTT! I'M CUMMMMINNNGGG! EWWWW!!" screamed Clarissa as her asshole and pussy simultaneously pulsed and clenched. Dominique continued to lap at her asshole as the evidence of her powerful climax began to drip from between her pussylips and onto the bathroom floor.

Hakim took the opportunity to guide his dick back into Clarissa's open mouth as she continued moaning and groaning her way through her climax. She accepted it back into her mouth, willingly. Hakim grabbed her skull, once again, and began forcing his dick in deeper into her mouth.

Clarissa felt Dominique's tongue leave the crack of her ass, momentarily. Dominique reclined onto her back and worked her body between Clarissa's thighs till her head was under and between Clarissa's well-formed asscheeks! She began to lap at her sodden pussy. Dominique thought that Clarissa had a very pretty and well-defined pussy. It was dripping its cunt sauce, incessantly!

Clarissa first felt Dominique's breath on her hypersensitive cunt-flesh. She then felt the delicious, silky texture of her tongue licking around the skin that surrounded her outer labia. She trailed her tongue in a long, wide circle across and around her puffy, blood-engorged outer pussy lips!

"AAAHHHH...Baby! You do that so well! MMMmmmm...ooohhh that feels good!" Clarissa whined as she momentarily removed her mouth from Hakim's dick, again. She immediately moved her back onto his thrusting cock and began to slurp and smack loudly as she resolved to herself that she was going to take his nutt in her mouth. For a brief moment, she wondered if his cum was white or not but immediately deleted that thought from her head as she was going to swallow his load, regardless!

Dominique reached up and grabbed a hold onto Clarissa's shivering asscheeks and began to go to town on her delectable, pleasant-tasting pussy. She circled, sucked on, and licked her outer lips while kneading her ass. She felt Clarissa begin to grind her pussy onto her face. Her pussy flesh felt silk-like against her lips and tongue. She tried to explore every inch of her pussy.

"Damn, this white girl got some wet pussy and she has the nerve to have a small hole! Hakim is going to tear this girl in two!" thought Dominique as she continued to lap at Clarissa's slit. The more she licked and sucked, the more liquid seemed to spring from between the folds of her pussy lips! This bitch wanted some dick BAD!

The more Dominique licked and sucked on her pussy, the more suction Clarissa applied to Hakim's beefy, black dick. His dick tasted very manly and warm within her mouth. She could have knelt before him all day and sucked his dick! But, he had other plans.

"Let's go into your bedroom, Dominique," Hakim said as he continued to hold onto Clarissa's head and pump his dick into her wet mouth.

"Okay, let's go," Dominique said as she untangled herself from underneath Clarissa's gripping thighs and stood up. Her chin glistened with Clarissa's pussy and orgasmic juices! Clarissa continued to suck on Hakim's dick.

"Come on, girlfriend, his dick isn't going anywhere any time soon," Dominique said as she patted Clarissa on the head. She released his dick with a 'pop' and with a groan of disappointment. Hakim held out his hand to her and helped her to her feet. The three of them walked out of the bathroom with Dominique leading the way. Hakim held Clarissa's hand as she followed him like a lovesick puppy.

Chap. 10

"A good teacher, like a good entertainer, first must hold his audience's attention. Then he can teach the lesson"

-John Henrik Clarke, 1970

Dominique opened the door to her bedroom and stepped in, followed closely by Hakim and Clarissa. Hakim guided Clarissa over next to the bed and released her hand so that she was standing next to Dominique. The two of them was a sight to behold! He noticed that both women were staring at his dick.

"The both of you look so fucking sexy! I'm going to fuck the shit out of the both of you! Clarissa, get on the bed on your back. Dominique, I want you to finish eating her pussy out so that she can be nice and wet when I fuck her," Hakim said.

Clarissa did as she was told. She got up on the bed on her back and spread her thighs so that both Hakim and Dominique could see her wetness seeping down the inside of her thighs.

"That's some wet pussy you got there, Clarissa. The wettest I've seen in a while! When is the last time you had some dick between those wet ass lips?" Hakim asked as Dominique crawled onto the bed and came to rest between her thighs.

"It's been a few weeks, Hakim, and to be honest, his dick wasn't half as big as yours," Clarissa answered as Dominique began licking up and down the back of her leg.

"Well, that just means, you're going to really enjoy having all this dick inside of you!" Hakim said as he stood on the side of the bed fisting his dick, watching Dominique prepare to eat her ass silly. Clarissa followed the movement of his hand over his dick, hypnotically. She remembered when she had first set eyes on her soon to be ex-boyfriend's dick. She had thought at the time that his dick was quite large. But this man's dick dwarfed Chad's in length and width! His dick held her slightly apprehensive yet wanting attention. She could not tear her eyes from even as Dominique, the first woman to ever go down on her, began softly kissing her slender pussy lips with her full lips, once again!

Suddenly, Clarissa felt Dominique place her entire mouth around the lips of her pussy, trailing her tongue around languidly, teasing her! She humped her hips to get more of her pussyflesh in contact with Dominique's darting tongue. She seemed to know exactly where to lick her and excite her! Having a woman orally please you seemed to be a lot better than having a man gnaw on your shit, thought Clarissa as she spread her legs even wider.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers