BrotherFuture Part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa crawled over to him and bent her head toward his open thighs and took him into her mouth while sliding her small hand around his girth, jerking him firmly. The cream of Dominique's orgasm coated her fingers. She slid her lips off of his dick and began licking his length, tasting the remnants of an ass orgasm. Hakim guided her head to his large balls, allowing her to sensuously suckle them for a few minutes. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her sucking lips off of his organ and guided her to turn around on her hands and knees. Clarissa swung her body around willingly all the while wondering how his dick was going to feel in this position. She knew he would feel much larger! She bent her head and shoulders as she brought her ass up and in line with his dick.

Hakim adjusted his knees on the bed so t hat he had just the right angle, almost a foot behind her kneeling body. He noticed the small yet numerous rivulets of female arousal cascading down the inside of her creamy white thighs as he took the base of his dick and aimed it like an arrow right for the bright, wet pink target that flowered from between her parted thighs. He closed his eyes as he felt his saliva-coated dick come into contact with the warm, grease-like wetness that framed the entrance to her tight pussy. Clarissa gasped when she felt the golfball-like tip of his dick poking at her splayed pussy lips. She held her breath as he slipped the tip into her extremely wet, yet still tight pussy. His dick inched deeper and deeper as she begun to fear it would never stop! She arched her back and moaned as he filled her and stretched her to the edge of pain! Her wetness was slick and added to him being able to delve deep into her on the first stroke. She felt him squeeze past her cervix and bump, rather rudely, into her womb! He held still for a few moments. He sensed the trembles in her body and pussy. Soon, her thighs began to quake, violently, as she experienced her first orgasm, doggy style!

"AAAAAHHHHH...OOOHHHHH...SHHIIIIITTTT!" Clarissa cried as she grabbed for a pillow and sank her teeth into it trying to quell her screams. His dick filled every nook and cranny of her pussy...and he hadn't even begun to fuck her yet! Hakim stirred his dick deeply inside of her, whipping her pussy into a frothy frenzy as she had another orgasm!

Hakim slowly withdrew his dick from her contracting snatch. Her pussy cream streaked his dick from tip to root! Some of her orgasmic juices had accumulated under the base of his dick and began to drip, to the bedspread below. He withdrew to the tip, then swiftly fired his dick into her cunt. Then withdrew, slowly. Then thrust maniacally into her pussy. Then slowly out. Her pussy sloshed noticeably as he dug back into her, again and again, establishing a nice easy rhythm. Each time his dick slammed into her womb, it forced a soft wince from her. Her eyes were closed as she immersed herself in the moment.

Hakim loved the bounce that Clarissa's ass was doing against his groin. She had a rather fat, shapely ass for a white woman. Nice and jiggly! His movements were slow yet deliberate as he savored every inch of her pussy from behind. His dark dick looked exceedingly wet and slimy as he dipped into her, again and again, stretching her once tight lips with the best of his ability.

"AHHH! AHHH! AHHHH!" Clarissa screamed on each thrust of the fat, long, Black dick that seemed to be in contact with every nerve ending in her pussy. Suddenly, his dick slammed DEEP, and was still. The pressure on her clit was too intense, and quickly, she drowned in the onslaught of another intense orgasmic wave. Hakim felt her muscles contracting against him as she screamed with pleasure.

"AAHHHH, FUCK MEEEEEEE! OH, it's SOO GOOOOD! MMMPPPHHHH! OHHHHH, I never knew dick could be this good! My poor pussy...OHHHHHH, MY PUSSY!" Clarissa screamed as Hakim began pile driving her backside, sinking his dick into her fast and hard! She was amazed at her pussy's elasticity in accommodating him in this position. She could feel every ridge, bump, and vein on his dick. The thick ridge of his dick kept in constant contact with her erect and elongated clit, which kept her cumming as he continued to keep pile driving his dick into her, without mercy.

"WHOSE PUSSY IS THIS, CLARISSA?! HUH, BITCH?! TELL ME!" Hakim said as took hold of her hair and slapped her ass. His dick sliced through her worn out pussy at an amazing pace. She continued to drown his dick in her slick, pearly cunt sauce. It had begun to accumulate on the rosebud of her asshole. Hakim began to rub her juice onto her asshole in a circular motion, causing her to moan deeply. The hot membrane of her pussy sucked at his dick and made a squishing sound with each stroke.

"Y-Y-YOURS! OH BABY, IT'S ALL YOURS! YESSSS!" Clarissa screamed as her pussy continued to flex and pulse around his dick. She felt dizzy as she rocked her hips back towards him.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as she felt the glands of his dick expand, then the beginnings of a throb as the base filled with his massive ejaculation, then the full force expanding and the muscular contractions of all the muscles in his body send the thick, white cum blasting into the very end of her cunt! She cried out and whimpered as she received his gift.

A second spasm of his wildly thrusting body sent another powerful stream of his seed blasting through his lurching cock. Again Clarissa felt every bit of the contraction as he filled her pussy with his cum. He pulled back, almost two inches, and then drove deep into her again as he spurted three, four, and finally, five times into her abused pussy. Clarissa's thighs continued to quiver and quake as he held his still slightly hard dick inside the vacuum of her musky, wet cunt.

"Dominique, get up, come here, baby! I want you to see this!" Hakim said as slowly withdrew his dick from Clarissa's pussy. Her batter and his cum caked his dick. He left the tip in as Dominique raised herself to her knees and crawled over to their union.

"OH shit! Your dick looks so fucking nasty! Damn! Mmmm..." Dominique said as Hakim took firm hold of her hair and directed her head to Clarissa's thighs. He pulled the tip of his dick out of her cunt and quickly guided Dominique's head to her cunt. Cum began to pour out of her pussy as Dominique lapped and licked at her now-crooked and beat-up cunt lips! Clarissa moaned as mini-orgasms began to explode throughout her abused pussy. She could barely lift her head as her friend cleaned her hypersensitive cunt, expertly.

Chap. 13

"They can run, but they can't hide"

-Joe Louis

"This pussy is mine when I want it, you know that, right? I've spoiled you for other men" Hakim said as Clarissa laid her head on his chest, about an hour after their fuck. She was still glowing. No man had ever made her body react/respond the way it did with him! He kept her in a continuous orgasmic state the entire they fucked. She could still sense the stretched feeling of her pussy, as it cooed its sore thanks between her thighs.

"Yes. I don't think I could deny you if I tried, to tell you the truth. I've never been made to feel like that before! It was like I had no control of myself. I've never had that happen to me. It was kind of scary, to be honest. Like, I didn't know my limits or something. I can't believe I slept with you and Dominique...and loved it!" Clarissa admitted as she looked across his chest and into Dominique's eyes, who was also leaning her head on the opposite side of his large chest.

"Babygirl, you got fucked today! And I mean truly fucked! She should have seen the look of ecstasy on your face when he poked you from behind! I was damn near jealous! And the way you kept cumming as he fucked you! OH MY GOD! It seemed like you came from the time his dick slid into you!" Dominique shrieked.

"It did! Oh my GOD! He split me so wide and deep! Dominique, thank you! You too, Hakim! I mean it! You two have helped more in one day than all those stuck-up bitches I call my friends have in five years!" Clarissa said as a few tears sprinkled from her eyes.

After a while, she wiped her tears. It was then that Dominique and Hakim began to question her about Flip, her boss, and his business activities. It turned out Clarissa hated his fucking guts because he consistently blamed her for the fuck-ups in the office and took the credit for anything positive. She had found out that Flip was cheating on his rich fiancée! She also told them that he had quite a few unsavory characters calling the office after hours. She mentioned that a guy named, Shawn Cooley, called the office often. Apparently, Flip was involved with him in drugs. He was acting as a launderer. Clarissa knew where they met, a massage parlor on the east side of town, to do business. The woman Flip was boning on the side owned the place. As soon as she said the name of Flip's shady business partner, Hakim recognized whom she was referring to.

Shawn Cooley was a rival drug dealer of Tony's. In fact, they were in sort of a turf war over the north side of the city. A couple of weeks ago, Shawn and the crew he ran with had broken into one of Tony's safe houses, tied up the occupants, and took coke and a good deal of money. Tony had been talking about getting some major getback since it had happened! If Flip was indeed fucking with Shawn, then his ass was surely going to be grass! He had to get in touch with Tony...

Part 7 cumming...