Brotherly Love

Story Info
He takes advantage of drunk sister.
1.6k words
4.31
260.4k
41
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robski
Robski
24 Followers

My sister, Lucy, has a habit of drinking way too much alcohol. She’s 22 years old, slim, only about 5” 2, and her tits are in proportion, not big, but not small either. What you’d call a handful.

Even though she’s my sister, I’m not stupid enough not to know that she’s very pretty. She’s never short of male admirers, and on a few occasions I’ve even heard her and her latest conquest going at it in her bedroom - the walls in our house are wafer thin.

I’ve even gone as far as to sneak a peak if she happens to leave the door slightly ajar. I’m certain she does this deliberately just to wind me up. She knows I haven’t had much experience with girls, so teases me whenever she gets the chance, and I‘m sure that she gets off on knowing that I can hear, and maybe see her when she‘s fucking.

Now, as I said, I know that she’s attractive…I know that she’s got a nice body…and I know that it’s wrong, considering she’s my sister, but I really do fancy her. Sometimes I can’t get her out of my head and just sit in my room thinking about her and playing with myself. I’ve had the most intense orgasms I’ve ever had when thinking about her and masturbating.

As I’m only 18, and as any 18 year old will tell you, my cock gets hard if the wind’s blowing strongly! Sometimes, when she walks around the house half naked, my cock gets hard and it’s difficult to hide the fact - I‘m not huge, but I‘m quite satisfied with my 6 inches. She’s noticed on more than one occasion and simply gives me a sexy smile as if she’s proud of the fact that she gets me going.

Well, with all this going on it was only a matter of time before I just couldn’t take anymore and had to do something about it. I know she’s my sister…but, fuck, she’s sexy! And as she has a habit of drinking too much; there has been a few times when she’s come home drunk, tried to get undressed to go to bed, but failed miserably and just flaked out on her bed or the floor half naked, dead to the world through intoxication…and that’s exactly what I hoped would happen this particular Saturday night…

As usual, by 6 in the evening she was getting herself ready for a night out on the town. I’d picked this particular Saturday because our parents were out of town, so there’d be less chance of me getting caught. By 7, she was ready and waiting for her lift to arrive. A few minutes later a car pulled up outside.

“Right, I’m off,” Lucy said to me as she headed for the door. “Oh, and John, no going through my knicker drawer while I’m out!”

With that, she left, giggling to herself. She wouldn’t be laughing later…

It seemed like the longest 5 hours of my life. I just sat there, not doing anything but trying to talk myself out of what I was going to do. But it was no good. The time had come to take that step from masturbatory fantasy to pleasure seeking reality.

As usual, when Lucy finally arrived home just after midnight, she was well and truly pissed! She staggered into the living room, mumbled something about having a wild night and then slunk off to her bedroom.

I waited 20 minutes or so and then followed her up. As I’d expected, and as was always the case, she was sprawled on the bed, naked from the waist down. She’s obviously managed to remove her jeans and panties before collapsing in a drunken stupor.

She was flat on her back with her legs slightly spread. I could clearly see her pussy. It was totally shaven, and there seemed to be something oozing out down her thigh. I took a deep breath and walked closer. It was spunk. She’d obviously picked up some guy and had a quickie in a back alley or the back of his car. The sight of her sprawled out, spunk dripping from her shaven twat gave me an instant erection.

I called out quietly to see if she’d respond. She didn’t. I called out again, a little louder. Still no response. I decided to go for it. There she was, dead to the world, legs spread…it was a chance I couldn’t pass up.

I quickly took my jeans and boxers off and began to stroke my cock slowly. All the while I was looking at Lucy, her limp form slumped on the bed. At first I only meant to masturbate and maybe come on her. But the fact that she was so obviously out of it, and more than likely wouldn’t wake up if world war 3 started, I began to wonder if I could take it a step further.

I stopped playing with myself and gave her a little nudge. Still no response - except for the occasional moan and sigh. I reached over and undid the buttons on her blouse. To my delight she wasn’t wearing a bra and her tits flopped to the side. I gently stroked my hand over her breast, and when there was still no response I began fondling her tits with vigour, stroking, squeezing and mauling them for all I was worth.

I lowered my head and flicked my tongue over one of her nipples - she let out a quiet sigh, but still did not wake up. I then greedily sucked and licked her nipples in turn, all the while wondering whether she’d suddenly wake up and discover me.

The more I sucked and licked with no response from her, the more confident I grew. She definitely wasn’t going to wake up until at least dinner time on Sunday!

By now my cock was aching for some attention. I stood up right and gently eased her legs apart further. She suddenly jerked and moaned, and my heart leapt out of my chest. Thankfully, after a few moments, she was still again. I eased myself forward into position and guided my throbbing cock towards her spunk filled hole. I gently forced the tip of my cock inside her and then waited with baited breathe until I was sure she wasn’t going to suddenly wake up. She didn’t. I then slid the rest of my shaft inside her and groaned loudly. It was the first time I’d ever been inside a woman. I was losing my virginity to an unconscious girl, and to top things off, she was my sister.

By this time I was far gone, and nothing short of an earthquake was going to stop me. I began to thrust in and out of her slowly, or as slowly as I could anyway! The feeling was so intense that I thought I was going to come as soon as I began to pump my hips back and forth. Thankfully, she was nicely lubricated - all be it by another man’s come - and my cock slid in and out with ease.

I leant forward and began to play with her tits again. Stroking and fondling the soft flesh of my older sisters tits that should by all rights be out of reach for a brother. My breathing suddenly became heavier and my groans louder as I felt my orgasm approaching. I pumped my cock into her with more vigour than ever, stroking and squeezing her tits as I did so. It then all happened so quickly that I didn’t have time to pull my cock out of her. I grunted audibly and felt a hot jet of sticky come shoot from my twitching cock. The feeling was amazing. I buried my cock as far inside her as I could and shot my remaining spunk deep into her spunk soaked pussy.

I collapsed forward onto her and buried my head in her breasts, breathing loudly and still involuntarily jerking my hips. I laid there for what seemed like an eternity before sliding my now limp cock out of her and standing up. The sight of my own spunk dribbling out of my sisters pussy was enough to get my cock hardening again.

I didn’t want to chance fucking her again, so I climbed up onto the bed and laid next to her. I reached over with my left hand and began to play with her tits as I wanked myself off with my other hand. Every now and then Lucy let out a slight groan, as if she was enjoying my inexperienced groping. I knew it couldn’t be, though. She was more than likely dreaming.

As I laid there fondling her tits and wanking, I leant my head towards her and gently kissed her. She seemed to involuntarily respond. She must have been having a dirty dream! Suddenly her mouth opened and she slipped her tongue inside mine. I responded eagerly. I didn’t realise that French kissing my own sister could be such a turn on. I felt the usual burning sensation starting in my groin and began to wank off faster. I broke off from the kissing and groaned loudly as I shot a thick wad of spunk onto my stomach. I then thrust my hips towards Lucy and shot my remaining spunk onto her stomach and pussy.

When my orgasm subsided, I lent over and kissed her gently on the lips before climbing off the bed and putting my jeans back on. As I reached the door to her bedroom, I turned and said quietly, “Thanks, Lucy.”

I then turned to leave, but to my surprise and horror, Lucy replied, “That’s okay, John. I know you need the practice. But next time don’t come inside me…”

Robski
Robski
24 Followers