Brotherly Love

Story Info
Computer crashes and needs fixed. Leads to an adventure.
1.6k words
4.1
46.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know much about computers. All I knew was mine wasn't working right. I talked to a friend who had their's serviced at this new place in town, so I took it there. The price was right too. A young guy met me at the door. He seemed a little "happening" if one can describe a person that way. A very good looking, maybe he knew that, and his body was built. Something I wouldn't think was a computer fixer body. Most of computer geeks are just that; nerdy.

His brother worked with him. Both had a sense of humor like no one else I knew. The two of them combined make me laugh none stop.

Well I left the computer in the hands of these two men. I was told it would be ready by 5. They close at 5 so I had to be there a few minutes before that. The day went pretty much same old same old for me. I stopped in when I was supposed to and the two were still working on the computer. I couldn't see the screen, but their eyes kept fixating on something on it.

Alex, the scrawnier of the brothers, walked past me to put the closed sign on the window and lock the door. They said they would only be a few more minutes. He let the blind down. I couldn't see out and no one could see in.

Then Remy turned the screen so I could see what they were watching. I looked and my eyes grew bigger and my face felt warm. Their faces brightened with smiles and Remy's head tilted as he looked at me.

You see what they were watching was a video I wasn't aware was even on my computer. My boyfriend at the time must have left the camera on and I didn't know he had. For right there on the screen was a home video - porn - of me fucking him. I remember that night. It was filled with passion, ecstasy, and a whole lot of sexual favors I owed him.

I then came back to where I was. In a computer store. With two strangers basically seeing me perform. I was embarrassed, and they knew it. Alex got me a drink and added a flavor to relax me.

I sat down. I knew what I had to do. I didn't want anyone to know of this movie I made. I had a reputation to live up to you know.

"So what's it going to cost me to keep your mouth's shut?" I asked the pair.

It didn't take long for a reply. "Do that, with us!"

"And if I don't"

"See this little button, it will send it out for the world to see."

Some could have said I should have called their bluff. But I didn't want to take the chance. I realized it was just of me and my ex on cam. But where I worked, would become the problem.

So being single and the possibility of getting it on with two men was a fantasy which has never come true. So what the hell did I have to lose?

Remy walked over to me smiling like any horny man does. He took my hand, I was slightly nervous as I normally don't fuck just anybody little own two guys at one time. Sensing my fear, he lowered my hand to his waist. Licking my top lip and biting the inside of my mouth, I undid his jeans. I dropped to my knees. The zipper just sliding down as the bulge beneath it ordered it to. Looking up at Remy his head nodding for me to go for it. Like a pirate seeking a treasure, my heart pounded as I knew the reward was just one layer from being mine.

I sensed that he wasn't looking to make love to me, he wanted fucked and I wanted my secret video to remain that way. So my best performance was necessary.

I pulled his jeans down to his ankles. My hand massaging the outside of his boxers where the bulge was contently sitting. His cock started dancing underneath the boxer's silky material. "Fuck this" I thought. The boxers never knew what hit them as i literally ripped them off of his body. There in front of me was the hardened manhood I so longly desired. My right hand wrapping around the shaft til it hit his balls. I spit on the tip. Lubricating it quickly so my mouth could slide down with ease. My lips touching and then tasting what his cock was like. I let my mouth slide over the hump. My tongue then encircled it, as my left hand went between his legs and my finger found his asshole. My thumb on my right hand playing with his balls as my fingers were still wrapped around his shaft. I could tell he was excited. I felt a hand behind my head. His hips started moving his cock further into my mouth. I felt my hair being slightly pulled. Taking his cock into my mouth, letting my hand at the base not let it slide too far in and gag me. My finger by his asshole teasing and circling. I wanted him to know that I would push my finger in if he shoved my head down any more.

His cock was fucking my mouth with so much vigor I had barely enough time to breath little own suck it. He slowed down so he wouldn't cum and waste it all in my mouth.

I felt something push against my neck as I was stroking Remy's cock. I turned my head to find another cock waiting for attention. I was more than willing to give it. The sight of two cocks excited me more than words could describe. My mouth remained busy between the pair. would suck each of them off and switch to the other one, just to have the first one want me again to tend to their needs. I felt like Cinderella. Except I was probably enjoying sucking cocks more than that girl did washing floors.


Before either could get off I stopped and ordered Remy to take his clothes off. Alex reached behind me and lifted my top off over my head. My white lace bra was soon unclasped and thrown to the floor. His soft hands massaging them. Damn it I wanted to get fucked.

Telling Remy to put one foot on the chair and bend over was the next demand. I knelt to the floor. Spreading his ass cheeks so my tongue could lick his ass. Alex's hand was on my back. I could hear Remy moan. He liked it. But I didn't have a lot of time to concentrate on that particular area. I rose up. Remy turned to face me. Alex was behind me. His cock pressing against my ass. Remy undid my jeans and soon all three of us were standing there naked. I felt like the icing of an oreo cookie. But we all know the icing gets licked first. Not the outside.

Remy's lips touched mine. A passionate yet subtle kiss was exchanged. Alex must have an ass fetish. Might have something to do with me always having my back to him. Out of the too Remy was by far the more attractive. Alex's made up in talent what he lost in looks and body build. His fingers slid between my crack and my legs spread apart like a button had been pushed. With Remy sucking my breasts and Alex working between my ass and my cunt, what was a girl to do with every base covered. Once a dream, now it was reality.

Orgasm after orgasm they worked me till I thought I had no more. Remy moved backwards and guided me with Alex close behind to the couch. He laid on his back. Smiling I found my way to his cock once more. A girl can't get enough of a good thing. This left poor Alex to no other place but my ass again. Poor little buggar. But needless to say he didn't complain.

I did anal once. It wasn't something that thrilled me all to hell, but Alex's cock soon landed right in that hole. Maybe it was due to me being preoccupied with something in my mouth. Alex went slow so it was OK. In and out. In and out. He fucked my ass. I pushed back into him and met his thrusts. I stopped sucking the lollipop.

Pushing back so much I managed to keep his cock in my ass. Lay on the floor please I begged. I wanted more candy. We maneuvered not too badly into our place on the rug. Remy watched and without hesitation took his place. With Alex on his back, me on his stomach on my back and one cock inside me already; there was only one place left for Remy. He knelt down on his knees. Found the place between our legs and I soon enjoyed a threesome with both holes plugged. Yes, I had one more hole, my mouth. But come on now I couldn't be that greedy.

With both guys inside me, the pleasures mounted tremendously. The pair seemed to be in perfect harmony with their thrusts. Alex was still calmer and softer being inside my ass.

Soon I found myself a hell of a lot wetter than what I was when I opened the front door. As the guys soon found themselves wearing a bigger smile than they did in the beginning.

My computer still has break downs. And I still take it to the nerdy boys to fix. But it's worth every penny. And think about it. Services rendered and the barter system work just fine with all three of us. Maybe one day I will get the nerve to put the cam on while we exchange "moneys".