Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike stopped for a break at a Little Chef. We had tea and some rather dry sandwiches but nothing could dampen my excitement. I was like a child on her first camping trip; I can't remember how many times I asked how much further it would be.

Mike looked tired, so I offered to drive. When we got back to the car, he let me drive my own car! This was the first time we had been out in it with me at the wheel. Mike let his seat back and dozed off until we got to the last few miles, when I needed him to direct me. I had forgotten the roads we should take as we neared the site.

At long last the familiar gate came into view. My tummy was turning somersaults. What had I done? Would this be as good as I hoped, or was I in for a rude awakening. To get to my age and still be a virgin was so unusual. Could I enjoy it like a teenager?

The tent went up without a hitch and supper was just a cold buffet we had packed before we left home. Then our sleeping bags were rolled out in one bedroom, not two as we had done so many times before, with mum and dad in the third. It was an enormous tent with three separate bedrooms, the old fashioned type with poles all around the outside.

I looked at Mike, wondering how we would get started on this new and exciting phase of our lives. He smiled at me and said, "How long have you waited for this Chrissie?"

"Since I was fourteen," I replied, "I have always wanted to be your girl."

"Why didn't you date other men while waiting for this to happen?" he asked.

"Because I have only ever wanted you," I replied with complete honesty.

"He smiled that so wonderful smile of his and said, "I have been thinking about this all week since last Sunday, and you have tried so many times to get me into your bed haven't you?"

I blushed, as he had at long last realised how hard I had tried to get this to happen. I looked down at the tent floor of green grass, my face flushed bright red, and said, "Yes Mike, but you will never know just how hard I have worked to reach this point, and now I don't know how to get it started."

Mike took me in his arms and kissed me with a very un-brotherly kiss. His tongue searched the deep recesses of my mouth, taking my breath away with the passion of it's strength. I could feel his big man thing pressing against my tummy it was so hard and strong, my belly was pulsing and turning somersaults as it had never done before.

He carried me into the tiny bedroom and laid me down on the sleeping bag, kneeling over me, his kiss never leaving my mouth. My whole body was in complete tune with his and I could almost foretell his next move. I was right, his hand slipped over my titties, feeling the hardness of my nipples.

Tracing the outline of them as they strained against my tee shirt, his thumb rubbed the tip making me gasp for breath. His hand went under my shirt and felt the bare flesh of my tummy. He moved it slowly up until it was resting on my naked tit, his thumb making those rolling circles again.

Oh my god, this was so wonderful. How could I bear such heavenly thrills and not explode? My head was spinning with desire and pure pleasure. Are the pleasure-nerves in my titties connected to those my pussy? I don't know much about anatomy but every time his thumb rolled my nipple round it sent shock waves down to my pussy making it throb harder than ever.

I wanted him to pull my jeans down and play with my pussy but he was quite content to tease my poor little nipple till I wanted to scream "Touch my pussy!" Pushing my hand between us, I gripped his hard thing through his trousers, feeling the thickness of his monster. Could I take that huge thing inside me? Well I was going to try .... and try dammed hard.

Despite all my bravado I was so frightened when I held this huge thing in my hand. I know I took it, all of it, down my throat only last weekend but could I accommodate it in my unused pussy? My heart was beating like a drum, with a mixture of fear and excitement.

His other hand was undoing my belt. The feeling of the pressure being released was so frightening but so thrilling. Then I felt the button undo, followed by the zip being pulled gently down. His other hand was still making my nipple scream with ecstasy. I knew he would find I was wearing an even smaller thong than I had last week because I had bought several more especially for this weekend. They were the tiniest ones I could find. Thank God for Lasenza.

The one I had on tonight was pink .... and so tiny it was nothing more than string. But it was the prettiest string I have even seen, with cute little bows where it joined together. I had never worn anything so daring in my life, but this was like my wedding night and I was the genuine virgin bride.

I could feel him touching my almost bare pussy. His fingers traced the outline of that tiny thong and the thrills it sent through me were so intense, so exciting, so totally sexy. He lifted himself up on his elbow to see what I was wearing. How could a man be so caring? Did he know I had bought that thong just for him. Was he appreciating the gesture?

I know I've been truthful and told you my age, but I felt like a teenager in love, all silly and girly, so happy and so transported to another planet. He made me feel as if I was the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world, as he gazed at my so scantly clad crotch.

Tearing his eyes from my pussy, he slipped his hands under my tee shirt and took it off with one swift movement. I must have lifted my shoulders up to allow it to come over my head but I don't remember doing so. Then he was between my legs, his face only a few inches away from my pussy.

What was he going to do? I didn't have to wait long to find out as he leaned forward and took the elastic of the thong between his teeth and pulled it from me, with what I can only describe as an animal growl, almost a roar. The thin elastic broke and left me totally naked to his eyes and hands.

Oh! I forgot about his mouth, because I hadn't even thought about oral sex. What happened the weekend before was a shock to me, but this was even more of a surprise. I had never even imagined what a man could do with his tongue to a poor defenceless woman, and believe me I was completely defenceless.

I would have done anything he asked of me without a second's hesitation. Whatever he wanted of me was his for the asking. In fact I wished he would push that huge thing into my mouth like he had done the previous week, because the look on his face afterwards was all the reward I could ever ask for.

As his tongue touched my pussy my entire body arched up to meet him. I pushed myself up for more, not even knowing what he was going to do to me, but his tongue traced around my clitty sending shock waves through me body like nothing I had experienced before. It was the most intensely thrilling and exciting thing that has ever happened to me.

He made himself comfortable and lapped away at my sex giving me wave after wave of the most fantastic pleasure. I wanted him never to stop. It reminded me of an old joke I heard when I was growing up; a boy was touching his girlfriend for the first time. She said 'don't, stop, don't, stop, don't stop, don't stop.'

I hope it conveys the same message written down, as it does spoken, for I didn't ever want him to stop sending those wonderful feelings coursing through my body, making my head feel light, causing me to breathe in short gasps, in response to the thrills he was giving me.

Then suddenly I felt that special feeling that only comes when I play with myself. You know those feelings, ladies, don't you? They start somewhere deep in your toes and travel up your legs, reaching that point where your legs join. Your pussy is throbbing like mad. Then it's as if you've been hit by an express train. The feelings, the ripples of intense pleasure take over your whole body. Well that's what he was doing at this moment.

His clever tongue had made me come so quickly I didn't even know my orgasm was coming, 'till just a few seconds before it hit me. It was so quick. I normally have to rub my clitty for several minutes before I make myself come, but this was just a few seconds and he hadn't stopped. He was driving me so much higher than I had even been before.

I must have lost consciousness for a while, because when I realised where I was, he had tucked my legs over his shoulders. My knees were bent tight into my chest, his trousers were gone and he was just as naked as I was. I could feel his big hard thing touching my pussy, but it felt different, sort of wet and cold. I asked him what was wrong, thinking it was something I had done. He grinned and said "I had to put on a condom to prevent you from getting pregnant."

I felt such a fool not realising he would have to take precautions, but this was, after all, my first time. I was petrified was this going to be more painful than going to the dentist. I really didn't know, but there was one thing I was sure of - it wouldn't be long before I learned.

Mike was leaning over me like he was doing a press-up. His hands either side of my head, his toes supporting the rest of his body. He said "You must guide it in for me." Reaching between our bodies I felt the size of this thing and wondered again if I could take it, but still I made sure it was pointing in the right direction and, with a slight pressure of his hips, it entered me.

Of course I have played with different objects. Never had a dildo, but used all sorts of other things to thrill myself. If I thought, at the time, some of them were big, this was ten times the size of anything I had ever inserted into my pussy.

He pushed a little more and I felt as if I was filled to bursting. However I still had my little hand around his cock and it wasn't half way in yet. The fear and trepidation swept over me again as he pressed a little harder. Still my hand was preventing it all going in.

What would happen when I let go of it, giving him the opportunity to push it right home? Would it split me in two? The pain was not unbearable but it was certainly a factor. There was something else that was frightening me, it was the strange feeling of being so near another climax. How on earth could he make me want to come with just half of his cock inside me?

It was different to any climax I had experienced before. It was coming directly from my pussy .... not the slow building from my toes as usual but more direct, like he was forcing me to come from my pussy. He said "Are you alright Chrissie?" as he pushed a little more into me. My hand seemed to open of its own accord, leaving me so vulnerable to his huge cock.

I murmured something totally unintelligible in reply to his question. Even I don't know what I said, but he took it as a "yes" because he pressed more of that monster thing into me, filling me to a point where I was sure he was going to tear me apart. But he didn't stop, just kept pushing more and more into me, not hard but insistently, slowly but surely filling me more and more till I felt his rough pubic hair tickling my naked mons.

By this time, I was starting to come in the strangest of ways. It was not the usual quick peak but a slow creeping feeling that seemed to take over my whole body, making me push myself up to meet him. I knew I had too much already but he took this as another "yes" and plunged the last few millimetres right home.

This took me over the top, crashing into the most intense orgasm I had ever had. My eyes were wide open but I couldn't see a thing. Everything was blurred and going round in circles. My mind was off on a trip of its own; in fact I fainted again with pure lust. This was my first sex orientated climax. It's a good job we were alone in that field, as anyone passing nearby might have thought I was being murdered.

As I came out of this orgasmic bliss he was pumping his cock into me. Not fast, as I had imagined he would, but long slow strokes - almost taking it out then pushing right back in, making me cry out with mixed pain and lust. It did hurt, but not as much as I feared, and the thrill it was giving me was worth a hundred times as much pain as this.

He kept this up for ten minutes or so, just pumping me slowly. Then he suddenly pulled it out and said "Turn over." Oh no! He wanted to bugger me. I have always thought this was the most disgusting thing two people could do to each other, but, like I said, I was under his spell. I would do whatever he told me to without question.

I turned over, his big strong hands tucked under my tummy, lifting me to a kneeling position. I knew he was going to put it in my bum but I just couldn't tell him not to. It was quite a surprise when he pushed it back into my pussy, I didn't know it could be done like this. Ok, I'm so bloody naïve, but I can't help being a thirty something virgin, with only the bookish knowledge of sexual matters.

His big hands gripped my hips as he powered that huge thing up me again, filling me even more in this position. He was reaching parts that I didn't know I had, but loved finding out about. There was one particular bit he touched when he was right up inside me. It felt like he was entering my womb. I don't know what it was, but it was absolutely fantastic.

His long strong strokes increased in tempo, his fingers biting into the flesh around my hips as he pulled me back to meet his urgent thrusts. I was about to come again, but wanted to feel this wonderful experience, not faint and miss even a second of this fantastic lovemaking.

I tried so hard not to come because I knew it would make me swoon. But try as I did, it was inevitable, the feeling deep inside my pussy was so strong I just couldn't deny it any longer; I felt as if my entire tummy was upside down, just rolling over and over like a hamster in one of those silly balls.

Then it hit me. I screamed, as the force of the climax seared through my body, taking my breath away as it tore from my pussy upwards into my head. I tried so hard not to faint but it was going to happen whatever I did. Nothing had ever felt so totally consuming as my brother's lovemaking.

I came to after a few seconds - just in time to feel him slow down and then push with all his considerable strength. Holding me tight to his body he erupted deep inside me. Despite the condom I felt his cock spurt several strong pulses inside me. In fact I thought the condom must have burst from the frenetic love he had given me.

After a few moments he released his grip on my hips and I fell forward onto the sleeping bag, exhausted and very happy. At last I was no longer the oldest virgin in town, and my virginity had been taken by the one man I had loved from my earliest memories.

Other than collecting vital supplies, food and more condoms, we spent the whole weekend in that tent. Mike even had to make a crack about being there with good intent. Not very funny, but I didn't care so long as he made love to me every time he got an erection, and I did everything in my rather limited knowledge to make him hard as often as I could.

I would like to tell you just how many times we had sex that weekend but I really can't remember. I only know we got through all the condoms Mike brought with him and three more packets from the store in the local village. The shop keeper gave us a strange look the third time we went in for more supplies.

Back home now and it's not so easy to find places where we can get together, so Mike bought an old camper van - just a two berth VW. It gets a lot of use I can assure you, and we are the happiest brother and sister in the whole wide world.

*

My grateful thanks to "Grumpyg" for his considerable skills in editing this story for me, I will look forward to your comments, hope you like this story as much as I did living it.

12