Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaane
jaane
47 Followers

'Hey I say. Get comfy, it's a long ride back in the morning traffic,' and with that I heave her bag over to the back seat and leave her even less comfortable.

'You got rocks in there' I ask her amazed 'that's a lot of stuff for one night.'

She just smiles uncomfortably and draws her knees together. I think she almost feels my eyes burn across her naked skin, and now crams her hands under her legs. It really is a long drive back and pretty soon we begin chatting. Gradually I make full eye contact and never once stare at her legs. She relaxes after a while and talks animatedly. Her hands come out from under her legs as she uses them to enforce her conversation.

'You know', she says. 'I really feel comfortable talking to you'. She smiles at me.

'You aren't as shallow as most guys,' she adds. Funnily enough I had not been doing any of the talking. She was.

'I suppose being my brother you don't see me in a sexual light, which is why we have such a good relationship.' she said, testing me.

'I don't think that's true' I reply.

She looks hopeful when I say this, so I press on.

'It's pretty hard not to notice that you have a fucking sexy body. I think it's more that we just respect each other as people.'

'Yeah well, I think you're kind of fucking sexy too' she replies coyly, smiling up at me and rubbing her thighs together.

'It's kinda cool having a big bro like you.' She continues after a moment. 'I get to test flight some good old fashion light flirting on you too!'

'So is that's what's been going on between us?' I reply

'Hey, we're brother and sister, but I would screw you in a heart beat, bro. you're a hunk!'

'Well, you keep up what you call light flirting and I just might rape you' I teased back.

'Mmh. I would love that' she whispers.

'So, how do you go, my darling sister, to being shy about showing me your panties, to admit wanting to fuck me?'

'Who says I'm shy about my panties?' she retorts back. 'You've seen much more than that! Need a reminder?'

And with that she slides a little down the seat, slips off her panties and stuffs them into my top pocket!

'Keep them for good luck,' she says, grinning evilly.

I just smile and keep driving not comprehending what luck I'm supposed to get...

As I drove into our street I knew something was wrong. There were two police cars and an ambulance parked outside our house. I looked at Katy and saw my own terror reflected in her eyes. I tell Katy to wait in the car.

A police officer stopped me as I rushed in. I explained to him who I was and demanded an explanation. Aunt Lydia who was standing behind him came forward and hysterically began explaining.

Some guys had hijacked Stacey and my parents, from our own driveway. Things weren't looking too good. They had found my fathers and mothers clothes and emptied wallets a few streets away in an empty parking lot.

'Have you found Stacey,' I asked the officer while I held Katy and she cried gently into my chest. Her entire body was shaking as if she was about to explode.

'No' he said shaking his head sadly. 'Not yet.'

Aunt Lydia just ran around hysterically like a crazed headless chicken. Now I knew what the ambulance was for.

And throughout that day, all I could think about was not my parents but rather the feeling of holding Katy close to me.

I was unable to even think properly about what to do next. I felt as if out of my body watching through another's eyes. I just walked up and down around the house. Katy was worse she just seemed to withdraw into herself with a glazed over look in her eyes. She sat in the lounge the entire day, covered in a blanket, removed from the world.

Katy and I went through the motions of life as if in haze, we just let our aunt and her cohorts do everything for us.

Which when I look at it was a mistake in the end because my aunt Lydia, presuming my parents dead had decided to make herself the sole beneficiary of my parents estate and my legal guardian. The law applies to age twenty one, which was four months away but gave her plenty of time to do damage.

She constantly harried us leaving no doubt in our minds that our inheritance was, in her own twisted sense of justice hers. Although the house was in my father's name, it was my grandfather's house, so she claimed it as hers, being my father's older sister.

What she did not know however was exactly what my father did have. She knew that he had a holiday cottage. She also somehow knew about the life insurance policies he had taken. What she didn't know however was that twenty years ago my father had bought forty percent of the shares of the tool making company he worked at, and was essentially a silent partner that contributed greatly to the company's success.

I thought about it for a long time and decided not to say anything right away, rather to get rid of my leech of an aunt first. Not knowing what to do I confront her.

At first she was defensive justifying herself taking care of us.

'My dear my only concern is for the two of you.' She says almost mockingly in a honey coated tone.

'We can take care of ourselves' I reply irritated.

She continues in her sickly sweet treacle voice totally ignoring me. 'You poor children have been through a lot and need firm hand in raising you.'

'We both know what you are up to. Let's stop pretending and talk business.'

She was suddenly alert. 'What do you mean business?' She asked suspiciously.

'Take the house' I said. 'You have no right to it anyway but take it. You can keep dads insurance money as well.'

'Why that's hardly a right thing to be saying.' She replies a look of fake shock rippling through her features.

'Let's not waste anymore of either of our times okay' I snarl back. 'You don't like us you never did, nor do we like you. So take what I give you and let us live our lives in peace.'

Her face becomes amazingly passive. 'I can see you don't want your only living relative around, so do as you please. Who am I to tell you what to do. I suppose you will want the title deed for the holiday college now, hey?'

'Of course I do.'

She gives me a long hard look.' I never liked you. She spits out at me. But I will get what's mine.' And she storms off.

After my conversation with Lydia things changed. She became her usual huffy self. But she became much more eager to know what we were doing and when we were going. I told her that Katy and I had decided that we would be moving out to the holiday cottage at the coast real soon .Aunt Lydia consoled herself with being the only one caring to hold out for them to come back.

At first Katy was very distant even from me. Just when we had begun 'bonding' so well too. Our relationship took a complete 180. She seemed not interested in doing anything either. Just sitting at home and watching tv all day. But as time that great healer passed, she improved in her moods, dressing better and smiling more often. She began following me around like the tail I never had, and became very attuned to my emotions and frame of mind. Of course our greatest cause to rally together was aunt Lydia. I slept now in my parents room. But sometimes we both just slept in our parents bed. There wasn't anything sexual about it, I think we just needed the comfort of each other.

The truth was we couldn't bear living there anymore. The crime levels were one thing, but the horrors of that day just kept permeating the house and we could not take it anymore. And Lydia wasn't the best of people to live with either.

I decided to stay a little while, just to move into storage some of my parents more sentimental material wealth. But we were on our way to freedom.

It may seem perverted to some people, but the moment my parents vanished, I wanted my sister more than anything in the world. To me she was so vulnerable, so trusting and so utterly dependent on me that it just made me lust and crave for her all the more. I wanted to touch and hold her every moment I got. To make deep passionate love to her. To make her totally mine.

Couple that with not being with a woman for the past six months I doubt you would blame me too much.

The day we left Lydia was a kind of celebration for us. The six hour drive to the coast was worth it. We went out for the first time in a long time for a good supper. When we got back we were quite tired so we went up to shower and change. Being free of Lydia was so uplifting that it put us in better moods than we had been for days.

I purposely don't unpack the car when we arrive, pretending to be too tired, and just wanting bed. I had big plans for the car and its load of all our clothes. I just carry out some groceries and my laptop to the cottage. the cottage is built almost atop the shoreline, its a remote little two and a half bedroom place we would be calling home for a while. My dad had bought it a long time ago, and we had spent many happy childhood days here, although we hadn't been there for the last five years, the place was cleaned and maintained every so often.

I usually slept naked, however in company I normally sleep in my boxers. She meets me in the main bedroom with a cup of hot chocolate. She's taken off her jeans, for bed, but kept her light creamy white cotton top on, that finishes just over the crotch of her panties, which I know are still on because when she flops down at the edge of our bed and leans slightly back I can see all of her matching little thong outlining her sweet lips. I knew this was a bit of a celebration on her part, as she had been wearing long slacks or pj's to bed since the accident.

She stands up and stretches her arms, yawning. Definitely off with the bra too, because I can see her nipples poking out.

'Boy am I tired' she says.

She walks past me to the door. I can't keep my eyes off her beautiful ass. It would jiggle slightly, then firm up as her muscles tensed up. The thong was barely a string in between her cheeks, went over her hips and then comes down in front to join up in a small patch of cloth over her vulva. She turns suddenly, seeing me watching her backside but says nothing.

'I know you sleep naked she teases me. You don't have to wear those around me,' Pointing to my boxers. 'Aunt Lydia isn't here anymore to nag you'

'I still sleep naked when I'm alone' I reply, 'but I don't walk around naked when I've got company.'

'I don't mind.' She says mischievously.

'I know you don't mind' I reply 'but I mind. My friend down there wouldn't stay down there very long if he were exposed and looking at you dressed like that.'

She had the decency to slowly turn crimson at that.

'You've seen me plenty times in a shirt and panties' she protests.

'Yes well when you start parading naked around me then so will I.'

'Maybe I will' she says cheekily. And with that she bounds out my room yelling goodnight behind her.

'Where you going?' I yell back, confused.

'I'm sleeping in the other room,' she replied. 'I can't be scared to sleep alone forever y'know!'

The night wasn't quite over however. Just as I was finally falling off to sleep I heard her scream from her room. I quickly ran to her room to see what had happened.

She said she'd been dreaming about 'that day'. She was visibly upset and couldn't stop shaking. I made her a cup of hot tea which she mechanically took and just nursed in her hands. I tried to get her attention elsewhere so I asked her to drink it all up.. She did it in a haze her mind in another realm altogether. After a while of trying to no avail to change the topic to something lighter to get her mind off it, I get up, to get back to my slumber.

'I...I don't think I want to sleep alone tonight' she manages to mumble out.

'I understand' I say. 'Scoot over. Don't worry I won't sleep naked I'll stay in my boxers.'

That at least got a giggle out of her.

'You'd better' she smiles 'or you might wake up a few parts shy.'

As sexually attracted as I am towards her I can only feel pity for her right now and doubt I could ever take advantage of her in this state.

'Okay' I agree.

She shifts over, I tuck her in then climb in next to her.

Unfortunately the bed isn't as big as I remember it to be and when I get in I realize that it would be impossible for us not to touch while we slept. I uncomfortably lay my body as far away from her as possible sleeping at the very edge of the bed.

'Don't be silly' she almost yells at me. 'You can't sleep like that all night long. Scoot on more inside the bed.'

I move more in and she moves in as well but turns on her side away from me.

'Hold me' she says simply, over her shoulder looking at me.

I comply and spoon my body around her one hand on her stomach just holding her.

We stay that way for a long while and I finally hear her breathing deeply and regularly. I can't sleep being so aroused by the sheer presence of her. The way she smelt and the heat that emanated from her body was driving me insane.

I'm committed to respecting her and don't really want to try anything tonight when she is upset. I do have an insane craving to touch and feel her body. I do for a while caress and fondle the contours of her almost there six pack, hip and upper thigh for a while when I realize she is asleep. Sometimes during the night I thought I had grabbed at her breasts cupping them and then felt her hand move mine away back down onto her hip. But she never wavered or stirred so I dismiss it.

I awake first in the morning our bodies not as mangled as I would have liked but still quite snug. She was fast asleep with her head on my chest and arms around me holding onto me tightly. She had her right thigh slung over my leg. I was in heaven. I was also very erect. I had one arm around her with my hand under her shirt resting on the bare skin of her hip just above her exposed panties. I was happy with the level of trust she now had in me. I still wanted her still had a burning urge to seduce her and make her mine. I was rapidly falling in love with her and couldn't admit it, even to myself.

She gently opens her eyes and looks at me. 'Good morning my naughty brother' she grins at me, her seductive lips inches from mine.

'Mm,' good morning I reply lazily. 'Why naughty?' I ask, already guessing at the answer.

'You were mauling my tits all night long' she says smirking up at me.'

'And don't deny it and say you were sleeping...'

'What!' I never did a thing, I ....'

But before I could deny anything however she had swung her leg completely over me straddling my morning hard on with her scantily clad crotch. With no indication that she even felt my semi erect cock growing rapidly against her, she began tickling me.

'This is payback!' she laughed. 'Let's see how you like getting your chest mauled.'

At first I was scared and embarrassed. I didn't want my sister to know I was hard. So I kept squeezing my legs together trying to work her off my erection, which pushed her up onto my stomach. But she knew that I was ticklish on my chest and neck and began really getting into it, moving back down onto my erection again. I think that the ticklish spots on peoples body are also their erogenous zones, because my semi erect penis now became a raging hard on. She really didn't seem to notice however which really amazed me because I could actually feel the heat emanating from her cunt onto my very sensitive dick.

Fuck it, I thought. 'You'll have to do better than that I say to her,' daring her to go further, and while saying this I thrust up my full erection against her.

She takes up the dare with a twinkle in her eye and leans down to nuzzle into my neck softly biting me where she knows I can't stick it.

Her bending down into me crushes her body into mine making me almost certain I feel her moist lips rubbing against my swollen shaft.

I am now beyond just horny. I place both my hands on her bare g string clad ass cheeks and press down on them, trying somehow to ease the tension within me.

She still laughs and bites me below my ears but her lower body like mine responds to my thrusting and also grinds against me almost in relief, once, twice, three tantalizing times, our inner beasts doing what we couldn't.

And there I made a fatal mistake. When I think back I should have just continued letting her slowly grind against me, to become hornier and lost in me. But as she moves her mouth from my ear and comes nearer my chin, I find her lips with mine kissing her deeply with all the yearning that had been building up in me all this time.

At first she responds to my kiss, her tongue longingly and lovingly exploring mine. But then she opens her lidded eyes, and looking into mine, freaks out.

'Dan! What are you doing?!' She says, looking at me shocked.

Finally she acknowledges my dick lodged up against her sex, and eases off me, slipping back to her side of the bed.

'We can't do that, it's not right.' She continues. 'I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong idea but you're my brother and...'

I don't know at this point what to say or to do. What do you say? When I write here now I can think of half a dozen replies I could have made to that, including justifiably blaming her for teasing me, but it was impossible to articulate.

But I just wake up to leave the room.

She stops me before I walk out.

'Wait' she says. 'Sit back down. I need to tell you something.'

'Don't be embarrassed. We are only human and we all have needs. God knows so do I.'

I ignore her and walk out the room, but she corners me down the passage.

'I know how much of your own life you are sacrificing right now just to take care of me. And I know too that just like every other man you have needs. But here is the thing right'

She stopped for a few seconds, crossing her arms in front of her, gathering her thoughts before she spoke.

'You promised you would take care of me, as a brother, so that means we can't do things like that.'

'I'm sorry that I kissed you.' I reply morosely.' It just felt right. It won't happen again.'

'It's not about that.' she says. 'It felt good to me too. It's not the first time we kissed that way, I'm sure you remember.' She smiles at me tenderly.

'I love you so much. But we would destroy ourselves if we have sex.'

'How do you figure that?' I asked her.

'Hello? You are my brother.'

'That never stopped you from teasing me or kissing me.' I grumble back.

'Our babies would be deformed.' She says exasperated.

'I can't be around you anymore and trust myself.' I mutter almost to myself.

'Well,' she says breathing deeply 'what if we break up or something, I have nothing and nobody to go to, besides, beginning a relationship as soon as mum and dad have gone is not very helpful to me emotionally. I need you now, but not in that way.'

'I would never leave you in the lurch like that' I say emphatically.

'So does this mean there is hope for us later on?' I add quietly.

'of course not' she says after looking at me thoughtfully. 'You're my brother. We can't do that.'

'But don't you feel it, Katy? every time we speak to each other, and it does not even have to be even remotely sexual, there is something between us, something that lies unsaid in our conversations'

'No!' she replied with blatant fear in her eyes.

But I had felt, and I knew she did too; that she had felt that overwhelming spark between us.

jaane
jaane
47 Followers
12