Brotherly Love

Story Info
Two brothers take a trip and find they are both bi.
1.9k words
4.34
203.3k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,349 Followers

My brother and I went to visit our grandmother in Oregon. We flew into the Portland Airport and drove 2 hours to our grandmother's town. We arrived at the hotel and my brother ran into the hotel to check us in while I waited in the car. He came out and we drove straight over to visit our grandmother.

After our visit we went back to the hotel, dropped the car off in the parking lot, and walked across the street to grab a bite to eat and have a few drinks. Neither of us was feeling any pain but luckily we were close enough to the hotel that we could walk. We grabbed our bags from the car and went up to the room. By this time it was very late at night. When we walked into the room there was only a king sized bed rather than the two double beds we reserved. We were too drunk and too tired to go back to the desk and try and change it out.

I went and took a shower first; I cleaned up and put on a silky pair of boxer that I sleep in, not thinking I would be sharing a bed when I packed them. I crawled into bed while my brother, John, went and took his shower. John is six years older than me, 5' 8" dark hair, green eyes, and trim fit. I on the other hand am 5'6", brown hair brown eyes, a little thick around the edges. We both are pretty hairy since we come from Italian decent.

I heard the water turn off and was just starting to dose off, when the light from the bathroom lit up the room for a few seconds, waking me back up. John shut the light off and then I felt him slip into the bed. With such a large bed it was no problem keeping our distance from each other. A few hours later I opened my eyes and read 3 am on the clock's display. The room was hot and stuffy. I kicked off the blankets and sheets. I looked over towards John, from the illumination of the clock I was able to see that my brother was also out of the covers, laying on his back, and sound asleep. I also could see that he was naked and had hard-on lying across his stomach.

We were both married, but when you see your brother naked it is like looking at yourself in a way. I could tell by John's breathing that he was in a sound sleep. I slowly moved towards him a little bit and I could smell the clean smell of soap on his body. I pretended to be asleep and moved right next to him, placing my hand on his stomach. With the back of my hand touching the top of his cock, I gently caressed his furry stomach.

When I slowly moved my hand around his lower stomach, I felt John's body twitch as his cock leaped up off of his stomach, and then came back down tapping the back of my hand. His furry stomach felt so nice to touch. I moved my hand around a bit running my fingers through his thick fur. I could feel my breathing getting faster. I was on my side facing him and he was on his back.

Then he rolled towards me and his arm went around my body and pulled my face into his chest. I had to quickly move my hand down and away from his stomach. My hand ended up down between us. Now his cock was resting on my arm and his balls were on the back of my hand. He must have thought I was his wife pulling me closer to him like that.
His cock was so hot against my arm. I could feel the blood pulsing through the veins of his cock. My face was against his chest and the hair felt so good against my cheek. His nipple was hard and pressed to my lips. I wanted to open my mouth and suck it so bad, turn my hand around and rub those balls but I was starting to panic and get scared.

My cock was hard and dripping. My silky boxers were hiked up my leg, and my cock and balls were hanging out the pant leg. Then I felt his hand move, he started to rub my back, I let out a moan against his nipple. Then his hand went up my back to my head and I could feel him push the back of my head into his chest, smashing my lips against his nipple. I heard him say in a sleepy whisper "Suck my tit baby, nurse on it."

Was he asleep and thinking that I was his wife, or did he wake up and really want his brother to start sucking his tits? I figured two can play that game. If he is asleep and wakes up all pissed off at me I will just feign being asleep and thinking that it was my wife's tit I was sucking.

I opened my mouth and drew in the hard nub. I could feel the hair all around his nipple. My tongue took over and I circled the hard tit, felt the hair all around his nipple get wet and start to swirl around my tongue.

He started to moan and breath faster as he said, "Oh ya baby that's it suck it hard, nibble on it."

I took my teeth and grabbed onto the back of the nub and pulled on it a bit, at the same time taking my tongue and flicking the end. My hand turned around and I was able to massage his balls. John was moaning and telling me how good it felt, "That's it baby bite those titties, suck them hard. Pull on my balls, stretch them hard."

I couldn't believe my ears MY brother likes it rough just like me, we are definitely from the same family. I grabbed his ball sack and stretched them down towards his knees and his cock pushed hard against my stomach. I felt him dripping his precum onto my stomach. I stopped pulling his balls and felt the wet precum.

I took a big drop from the end of his cock and put it on his other nipple, getting it all wet, then I moved over and licked it clean. "You like that baby? MMMM, suck my juice off my titties."

I just moaned and gave him a "uh huh" but not letting go of his tit.

I felt his hand move down my back towards my ass. "That's it baby suck my titty like you're getting milk from your mother. Suck it hard."

I was feeling light headed, the room was hot, and we were getting really sweaty. His hand found the crack of my ass. My ass was sweaty and wet as he ran his fingers up my crack, stopping on my hole and making wet circles around it.

I started whimpering like a bitch in heat. "You have a nice tight, juicy pussy. Do you want your big brother to fuck you? Would you like your brother's cock in your tight ass pussy baby?"

I begged my brother to fuck me, "God yes, fuck me please. I want to be your pussy boy."

John rolled me on my back, pulled my boxers off, grabbed my balls, and pulled on them. "Oh god. Yes, pull those balls hard."

Then he grabbed both my nipples and pinched them hard. John was now sitting on my legs pinning me down. Our cocks were being crushed together. John then started pulling on my nipples, stretching them out farther than I thought possible. My back arched up, but his weight kept me pinned down.

John liked the control over his little brother, "You like that? You like your titties pulled, twisted, and pinched just like me? Ya, you like it rough don't you baby brother?"

"Yes, yes pull them harder, pinch them." I was dripping floods of precum on my stomach.

John bent over me and licked my precum from my stomach. His hot tongue felt so good against my skin. Then he lifted back up to a kneeling position and towered over me, his hard cock sticking up and away from his torso. He lifted my legs up and over his shoulders. Bracing his hands under my ass, he leaned down and I felt his tongue on my boy pussy.

He pushed his tongue way in my pussy, getting it all wet. He worked my hole for about five minutes, licking up and down my crack, darting his tongue in and out of my pussy. I couldn't stand it much more. "Oh yes eat my pussy brother, get me ready to fuck. I want your cock in me, I want to feel your hot cum in me."

He got back up onto his knees, and then I felt his cockhead at my pussy entrance. "Are you ready for your big brother to put his cock in you? Tell me to fuck you, tell me you want my cock in your pussy? Tell me you're a pussy boy that needs to be fucked?"

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck my pussy. I am a pussy boy that needs to be fucked by his big brother's cock. Fuck me, please fuck me." I was almost crying I wanted my brother to fuck me so bad.

I felt him push his cock in my ass. I quickly started to push out to ease the pain. I was so fucking horny I didn't care how much it hurt; I wanted to feel a cock inside of me. Between the sweat and his pussy eating earlier, his cock slipped in with just a quick shot of pain that quickly turned to pleasure.

He was balls deep. He leaned over me putting his face next to mine, my legs wrapped around his waist, "Does that cock feel good buried in your pussy? You like to be fucked don't you? Ya, that's what my baby brother needs, some big brother cock."

Then he kissed me and his tongue fucked my mouth as his cock started to go in and out of my pussy. Was it the taboo lust or true brotherly love? Our bodies melted together. Our tongues searched each other's mouths as they danced the forbidden love. John was slowly grinding his cock into my ass, putting pressure on my prostate. What a feeling.

John sat upright again, grabbed my legs and started to fuck me with long strokes. "Oh god! Yes. Fuck me harder. Make me your pussy boy, fuck me harder."

The room was hot and our bodies were slippery with sweat. I could feel the sweat dripping from my brother's face down onto my chest. John took a couple more long thrust before he buried his cock all the way in my pussy. John lifted his head up, clinched his teeth, and then I felt his cock flex a couple of times as I felt a warmth in my ass pussy.

Feeling my brother's cock throbbing in my ass sent me over the edge. My cock wasn't all the way hard but I started having an earth shaking orgasm. I tightened my legs around my brother's torso as my ass muscles milked the last of his cum from his cock. My half limp cock began to pour cum out leaving a big puddle on my stomach. I scooped some of my cum up and put it to my mouth. John leaned in and stuck his tongue in my mouth as we shared my cum.

John fucked me twice more before we had to leave to go back to our homes and wives. We can't wait to go visiting again.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,349 Followers