Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Sean. Want to see your mouth on my cock. Want it real fucking bad."

Sean's eyes went wide. He hadn't expected that confession, but he couldn't say he didn't like it. Hell it had barely been ten minutes and his dick was starting to sound interested again. Sean started to push Danny back, to get him to lay down as he had been. Danny obeyed, stacking pillows behind him so he could watch. The difference was that Danny pulled him to one side instead of letting Sean between his legs. Sean gave him a questioning look.

"I want to be able to touch you." Was the elder brother's response.

Sean nodded. If Danny got pleasure out of that he certainly wasn't going to complain. He'd wanted Danny to touch him for months and now that he was finally getting what he wanted he was in no hurry to have it end. For all he knew this was a dream. Or worse it was reality and Danny would wake up feeling weird and guilty and never touch him again. So he was going to take every second he was offered.

Sean looked down as the silky stiff length of Danny moved through the circle of his fingers. His brother was solid, with a gentle, even curve. Sean twisted his hand over the top, spreading the precum there and continuing to stroke. When he looked up at Danny he found his brother watching him, his eyes dark, his breathing fast but even. He looked nothing if not hungry.

Sean looked back down at the cock in his hand and leaned down. He started swirling his tongue around in spirals, starting at the tip and moving down until he'd taken as much of Dean's dick in his mouth as he could. Then he sucked his way back off, rubbing his tongue firmly up the bottom as he went.

"Ok fuck yes, " Danny's voice was soft. "So good Sean."

Encouraged, Sean sucked down and back up. He started to develop a sort of style. He couldn't take all of Danny from this angle the way Danny could take him from the other, but he used his hands and mouth together, stroking where he couldn't suck. He palmed Danny's balls as well and even got bold enough to tease lower, but that was in response to what Danny was doing to him.

Danny's hand was not idle. Watching Sean's sweet full lips stretched around his cock made him nearly desperate to fuck the poor guy into next week. That was something he couldn't do. But there was no reason he couldn't introduce his beautiful brother to that pleasure.

Danny moaned, trying not to thrust his hips up into Sean's mouth, instead running his fingers over Sean's ass. He stroked over that curve, gripping and kneading the flesh there. His hands dipped between Sean's legs from behind to cup his balls and stroke his hot cock, hard again with excitement. Danny's hand came back up, between the cleft of his cheeks, and his fingers circled the delicate pucker of Sean's ass. Sean flinched.

"Ssh, it's ok Sean," Dean said. "I'd never hurt you." Sean's response was to run his tongue around the edge of the head of Danny's dick. Danny cussed and grabbed a fistful of Sean's hair.

"Jesus, Sean, you're so fucking good at that. Look so pretty sucking on my cock."

Sean hummed, seeming pleased, and the vibration made Danny's hold in his hair tighten. When Danny pulled Sean's hair Danny felt the little bud under his fingers flutter. He raised a brow. So, little Sean liked his hair pulled. Danny would remember that.

He circled Sean's ass again and this time Sean didn't resist. Danny was ever so gentle as he pressed the tip of one finger inside. He started working with the rhythm of Sean's movement on his body and Sean picked up on it. A rocking motion started. Sean would suck down onto Danny and when he came off he would rock gently back into Danny's touch. Danny finally worked one finger all the way inside, and when Sean rocked back that time Danny curled it into his prostate. Sean's mouth came off of him as he cried out.

"Fuck Dan!"

"Yeah Sean?" Danny couldn't help smirking.

"What was that?"

"What? This?" Danny stroked across that magic button again and Sean moaned.

"Yes, " his voice trembled. "That."

"That's your prostate. It's like a clit for a guy. You want more?"

Maliciously Danny rolled his finger in a circle over that spot. Sean groaned in response and sucked down on him so hard and sharp that his hips came off the bed and he shoved Sean's head down, nearly choking his brother in the process. He backed off, panting and breathless.

"I guess that's a yes..."

The brothers rocked together, Sean's mouth and Danny's touch. Their movements grew faster and more desperate. Their moans bounced off the cheap yellowed wallpaper. Sweat sheened off golden skin and freckles. Hands discovered new pleasures, new loves, in bodies they thought they'd known but which were now brand new.

Care became frenzied pleasure, a race to completion. Danny began to shake and stiffen under Sean, his grip in the younger boys hair becoming nearly convulsive. Sean was thrusting and grinding backwards onto Danny's fingers where they plunged and twisted in his ass.

"Fuck. God Sean. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum so hard. You ready? You gonna take it for me?"

Sean nodded just as Danny thrust up, his dick grown impossibly hard and his hand in Sean's hair pulled tight. Danny jerked as his cock pulsed stream after stream into Sean's mouth. His twin brother moaned as his throat worked. Then Danny twisted his fingers in Sean's ass and his brother slammed himself backwards, his walls clamping down as he came all over the sheets underneath himself without so much as a hand on him. He pulled his mouth off his older brother to moan and grind his hips. Then he rolled onto his side and looked up at Danny.

"Holy shit." He grinned. Danny couldn't help but smile back.

"That good huh?"

"Better than I thought by a mile."

"Guess that means you're not going to get us in trouble."

"Hell no! Just promise me you won't get weird about this later, ok? You didn't do anything I didn't want."

Sean looked at Danny very seriously, but with his puppy dog eyes. Those eyes that haunted Danny, so like his own but with a power all to themselves. Danny reached over and brushed the sweaty hair out of his face, then kissed his little brother on the end of his nose. He grabbed the lanky kid and bundled him close in the covers.

"I promise Sean. No weirdness. Now go to sleep."

12