Brotherly Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Cold pool to a hot shower for Jaimie & Mark.
2.9k words
4.33
112.6k
17

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myalyn
Myalyn
48 Followers

"Okay, get away from me!" I finally managed to gasp out.

"Why? You having some problems here?" Mark leaned closer to me and breathed the words onto my neck. Oh yeah, I was having some serious problems.

"Hey Mark, you finished there? Why don't you two hop in the hot tub and warm up? Jaimie's lips look pretty blue already." Derek called from somewhere far away. I was definitely in another world.

"You want to go hit the hot tub or am I warming you up okay?" Mark asked, his mouth a little further from my neck this time.

"I swear to God, Marky get off me now before I hurt you." I clenched my teeth and with all my might shoved him backwards. He released me and I swam over to the deck to get out of the pool before something happened that I knew I didn't want to stop.

"C'mon Jaimie, don't be like that." Mark whined as he followed me out of the pool. I stood up on the deck and turned to face Mark as he climbed out of the pool. He stopped dead in mid-climb with one leg up on the deck, and I immediately noticed how plastered his shorts were to his legs and other things. I realized he was staring at me as I stared at him, and I closed my mouth. I looked down to see what he was looking at and gasped.

My thin white t-shirt was now see-through and it clung to my breasts and stomach like a second skin. I usually don't wear bras, as my breasts are just small enough to not need one on a regular basis, and just perky enough to stand up proudly. Of course at this moment, I really wished I'd been wearing one. My large nipples were sticking out against the shirt as hard as they could, they hurt they were so beaded up from the cold. I immediately crossed my arms across my chest as my teeth began to chatter. I was absolutely freezing.

It was only the beginning of the summer, and the sun had not warmed the pool up to comfortable swimming temperature yet, and the air had a bit of a chill in it as the clouds blew across the sky to cover the sun.

Mark regained his composure and completed his climb from the pool. He stood in front of me and I think for once he didn't know what to do with himself. Proud, confident Mark was actually speechless.

"Um, I'm freezing." I spoke up to stop the uncomfortable silence as each of us digested the sights we'd just witnessed for the first time in our friendship.

"Yeah, freezing, right. Um, towels?" Mark started walking towards the house and grabbed my elbow to bring me with him. I followed like a little puppy who'd lost her way.

"How about a hot shower?" I suggested as I rubbed my hands over my arms, noticing all the goosebumps that were suddenly there.

"Hot shower sounds like a great idea, I'll grab us some towels, you can go first." Mark agreed enthusiastically and led me upstairs to his room.

I had been in his room many times before, but it had always been with a group of friends, we'd never been in there alone before. It felt a bit strange and something inside me was telling me it wasn't a good idea to be alone with him in there.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you my big news!" Mark exclaimed as we reached the top of the stairs. He turned left and walked down the hall towards the bathroom. He popped in and started the shower and then led me to his room.

"What's that? You get promoted to superstar of the b-ball team?" I teased.

"No, I've got a date for you!" He grinned wickedly at me and for a second I wasn't sure what to say.

"What?" It sounded so dumb, but it was all I could manage. A date? Please, the guys thought I was poison or something, they wouldn't come near me with a ten foot pole and he'd gotten one to agree to date me? Impossible.

"Yeah, with this guy Trey from the b-ball team I play with down at the rec centre. He's new here and looking to meet some friends. He's really cool, great sense of humour, and from what I can tell, he's a ladies man." Mark smiled his electric smile at me and I knew I couldn't say no to him. It sounded like he'd tried really hard to get this guy a date, or tried really hard to get me one... really wasn't sure which one it was.

"Okay, and how much did you pay him? You know the guys are afraid of me or something, just because he's new you're going to subject him to the poison that is me?" I pouted, happy that he was trying to help me out, but mad that guys were such jerks to me.

"What are you talking about? Poison? Gimme a break Jaimie, you're a hot catch, the guys around here just aren't good enough for ya, that's all." Mark handed me a fluffy blue towel. His towel. I hugged it to my chest to cover myself again.

"How would you know what's good for me and what isn't?" I raised my eyebrow at him and waited to see what kind of answer he'd come up with for that one.

"Well I am your best friend right?" He cocked his head to one side waiting for a nod from me so I gave it to him. Of course he was my best friend, he was my only friend. Girls had an issue with me too for some other strange reason, but I'm pretty sure they hated me because I was Mark's buddy. "Okay, well, I think I know why you have had a problem getting dates."

I perked up at that, how would he know?

"What do you know? Mark, who's been spreading rumours about me? It's gotta be something like that, there's no other explanation, except Logan! Oh I am so going to kill him!" I got so mad at my brother that I almost screamed that last sentence at Mark.

"Wait, Jaimie, it wasn't Logan, I swear." Mark put his hands on my shoulders and moved me over to sit on the edge of his bed. He almost had to push me down to make me sit, all I could think was how many other girls had been there on that bed doing god only knew what.

"Okay, so Logan's off the hook, so who do I kill?" I let out a sigh, hoping it was just my brother, that would've been so much easier.

"Me." Mark kind of whispered it, and I think he was really upset.

"Marky, what do you mean, you?" I reached over and put my fingers under his chin to lift his face to meet mine. "Marky, what have you done?" My voice stayed as calm as I could keep it, although it was hard, I was just seething.

"Um, well you have to know I didn't ruin your reputation or anything, and anything that I did do, I did out of love for my best friend, okay?" His voice was quiet and I could detect a slight quiver in it. I think he was actually scared of me.

"Okay Mark, you need to tell me what you've done or I will hurt you so bad."

"Jaimie, I, uh, well," He licked his lips slowly, not to be sensual, although it did make my stomach tingle to watch it, but he was definitely stalling. "Um, okay, I might've warned guys not to break your heart."

"Yeah, and that meant, don't go near her or I'll kill you." I sighed. "That's great Mark, just great, you totally wiped out any chance of a love life I could've had by becoming my evil big brother." I was so mad I didn't even know what to do with him. I wanted to punch his lights out but I knew that would do no good. I'd just hurt my hand.

"Jaimes, you gotta believe me, I didn't think it was going to be like that for you. Honest, I wanted you to date guys and have fun." Mark's eyes pleaded with me not to hate him. And I didn't hate him, I couldn't. I loved him more than I loved my own brother, but it wasn't a lusting love, it was something so different.

"You really did want me to get laid?" I raised my eyebrow at him again and he smiled.

"Well, no, I didn't. Not by anybody we went to school with anyway." He smirked and I had to smile back.

"You didn't figure they could give me the pleasure I deserved huh?" I stood up, remembering the hot shower waiting for me & suddenly wondered how much hot water would be left now.

"Not from what I heard from the ladies. Apparently none of them measured up to me." He stood up too and put his hands on his hips proudly pushing his chest out.

"Yeah, that's something us girls say to all the guys, we have to stroke your egos you know." I put my hand on his chest and pushed him backwards. "Sorry to break your bubble and all, but it's the truth." I gave a shove & knocked him backwards onto his bed. He laughed and reached out with his legs to grab mine. He succeeded & was able to pull me down on top of him.

"You are so full of it." He growled and started to tickle my ribs. I tried to back away but his legs were wrapped around mine and I was pinned. I tried not to wiggle as I was laying on top of him, and if I did squirm, I knew it would be igniting a fire I had no hope of extinguishing.

"I am not! Stop it! Let me go you ass!" I balled up my hands & began to pound on his chest as hard as I could to make him let me go. He wasn't going to anytime soon it seemed and I needed to get off him. I couldn't be in that close proximity to him at that time, it was just too arousing for me, and for once in his life, Mark was single.

"Nope, not till you say uncle." Mark continued his tickle assault on me and rolled us over so he was on top. "You gonna say it?" He leaned down so his nose was almost touching mine.

"Mark, get off me right now, I swear to god you have to move." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I was about to lose it, and if I did, I was going to kiss him. And if I did that, I didn't know what would happen next.

"Why? You gonna pee your pants? Or you want me to show you that I'm right about what all the other girls say?" Mark teased, at least I think he was just teasing, but then he ever so gently began to grind into me.

I peed my pants right there. I was so nervous and just plain scared of that with him.

"Okay, get off me now. I just wet your bed you ass!" I could feel the colour scorching across my cheeks.

"Really? Did you seriously? Oh my god, you're the first girl to ever wet my bed like that!!" Mark started laughing at me and eased up so I could slide out from underneath him.

"You are such a pig.That was so disgusting. I can't believe you said that!" I shook my head at him as I thought about the real meaning behind what he'd said. I turned and walked out of his room towards the bathroom.

"You're such a wuss!" Mark called after me as I closed the bathroom door behind me. I stepped into the shower, fully dressed, so I could rinse my clothes out too. I undressed in the shower, rung out my t-shirt and jean shorts, hung them over the rail. I then removed my white thong panties and rinsed them out good. I couldn't believe I'd let him make me piss my pants again. It was an age old thing with us, and normally it was funny as hell, but today, I don't know, something was different between us. There was definitely something going on. I hung my panties on the rail too and submersed my head under the hot jet of water.

I heard the door open a moment later, my clothes disappeared off the rail, and then the door closed. Mark must have taken them down to the dryer for me. What a sweetheart.

A few minutes later, as I was lathering up, there was a knock at the door.

"Yeah? I'll just be a minute." I called.

The door opened anyway and I thought I heard the tap on the sink running. I figured Mark was preparing a cup of cold water to toss over the top at me, so I peeked out to see what he was up to.

He was not at the sink, and the tap was not running. And he was naked to boot! I was paralyzed, peeking out at his nude bottom, and knowing what he was doing made my stomach tingle again. I kept watching him, I couldnt help myself, as I let my eyes roam up and down his back and body. Knowing how hard he worked out to keep himself in such good shape. I knew what it felt like to be up against his back when we were play fighting. And I knew what his stomach felt like, all the ripples hard against my belly. I knew what his chest felt like, his pecs were amazingly defined, and I'd held onto those strong arms before too, gripped my fingers in hard to keep from being tossed into a pool, or thrown down to the ground.

My stomach tingles began to move lower in my body and at that moment, I knew I wanted to be with him more than anything. But I couldn't, we weren't going to do that. We'd swore to each other that we'd never be lovers, just always best friends. Oh but to look at him now, and know what almost all of him felt like, why shouldn't I be able to experience all of it? He owed me big time for destroying my dating life in school, and what a way to repay me for that debt?

I closed the curtain and returned my head under the hot stream of water again. I had to stop thinking like that. It was throbbing between my legs like mad & I'd never felt that before. It was crazy, I shouldn't be feeling like that about him, he was like a brother to me, not boyfriend material. He'd just break my heart anyway.

I heard the lid on the toilet shut & then the shower curtain pushed in towards me near the middle. I screamed.

"Get the hell out of here you pervert!" I yelled as I tried to cover myself just in case he was actually going to join me.

Mark burst into laughter and left the bathroom. I heard him yell "Chicken!" over his shoulder as he closed the door behind him.

I clenched my fists at my sides and tried to take a deep breath to calm myself. Oh if he'd just done the damned cold water thing it would've been so much easier. Why did he have to let me watch him pee? Ugh. That image of his naked backside was burned into my eyes. I was so aroused it hurt my stomach. I tried to relax but found I was more aroused than I could have ever imagined.

"MARK YOU SUCK!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. That felt better, a little bit of stress release. But not enough. I could hear him laughing out in the hall. Ugh.

I turned off the water & reached out for the towel. I pulled the towel around my body & tucked it in at the front. Then I pushed the curtain aside and stepped out of the tub. The bath mat on the floor was very plush and soft under my toes. I wiggled them around for a moment before drying myself off. I patted the water droplets off my legs and arms and then tied the towel around myself again. Tightly.

I put my hand on the doorknob and hesitated. Was Mark waiting on the other side of the door? How long was I going to have to stay half naked in front of him? My stomach started that tingling thing it hadn't really stopped doing again.

I took another deep breath, tried to tell myself to behave and opened the door. The hall was empty. I looked both ways and then headed to Mark's room, not sure where he was. It was deadly quiet in the house too, which was unusual. Derek was there, and he normally had the tv blaring. Maybe he'd gone out, which meant I was alone in the house, half naked, with Mark. So not good.

****

Okay, now what? You comment, I write the next part... well I've already written it, I'm just holding it hostage for a few days! Let me know what you think! And I'll get the next bit up in a couple more days.

Thanks! Love ya!

Myalyn

Myalyn
Myalyn
48 Followers