Brotherly Love Ch. 2

Story Info
Gordon comes for another visit.
3.1k words
3.58
87.3k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suegsusan
suegsusan
35 Followers

Author's note:- This story is a sequel to my earlier story - Brotherly Love. I had not intended to write a sequel, thinking that I had written a complete story. However, because of feedback I have received from readers, I have agreed to write a sequel. If you haven't already read Brotherly Love, it would be a good idea to read it before proceeding with the following story.

* * * * *

When baby Gordon was six months old, Phil asked Jennifer if she had thought about having the baby baptized.

"Yes," replied his wife, "I've been thinking about it for a while. I think it would be nice to have your brother Gordon as a godfather. Maybe you should call him and see when he would be able to come." Phil and Jennifer lived in Portland, Maine while Phil's brother lived in California. He wasn't able to make the trip very often.

That night Phil called Gordon who said he would be honoured to be the baby's godfather, especially since they had named the baby after him. He said he was due some vacation and would like to come East for the baptism and stay for a couple of weeks.

"So now, Jennifer," said Phil as he hung up the phone, "it's up to you. Go and talk to the minister and arrange a time and we'll call Gordon back."

Jennifer was delighted. She felt an involuntary stirring down between her legs in anticipation of a visit from her handsome brother-in-law. She tried to quell that feeling as she went to talk to the minister. A date was arranged and that night Phil called Gordon again and the plans were completed.

Phil taught History at a State College in Portland. As Gordon's flight was due in Portland at 1:30 p.m. on a Tuesday Jennifer agreed to meet the plane. She was standing at the gate with baby Gordon in her arms as her brother-in-law came up the ramp. A wide smile lit up his face as he saw her. "Darling, how wonderful to see you again!" he said as he hugged them both and kissed her deeply and passionately. Any bystanders would have assumed these were long separated husband and wife.

"And how's my son?" He asked as he looked intently at the baby.

"Shush, Gordon!" she said as a deep blush flooded across her face. "He's your godson!"

"Yes, yes," he replied. "You and I both know what I mean! Where's Phil?"

"He's teaching a class this afternoon. He won't be home until 5:30."

He looked at his watch. "So we've got time for a quick fuck before he gets home. That's great. Let's get my bag and we'll head for home."

On the drive from the airport Gordon asked about his brother. "Was he surprised about the baby?" he asked. "Does he know I'm the father?"

"I think he guesses. It was his idea that we call the baby Gordon, but I don't think he's sure it's not his."

"I thought you told me he was impotent. He must know if he's impotent or not, and if he is then he couldn't give you a baby."

"I think I used the wrong word. Impotent's when you can't get it up, isn't it? He can get it up alright and we do have sex regularly, even if it's not very exciting. The word I should have used is infertile. We've been married five years and we aren't using the pill or any other kind of birth control, but I haven't been able to get pregnant. I was sure it was because he was infertile and I wanted him to have tests, but he wouldn't. Then, as soon as I had sex with you I got pregnant. That convinced me that he is infertile. I think he guesses what happened last time you were here. But he doesn't want to believe it. He wants to believe that he has finally produced a son. And that's fine with me. That's what I want him to believe."

"I guess that's fine with me too!" said Gordon as they pulled into his brother's driveway. "Don't let him go for any tests now!!"

They took Gordon's luggage into the spare room and Jennifer changed the baby's diaper and put him down in his crib for a nap.

"Now," said Gordon, as he took Jennifer into his arms, "Let's make love!" He lifted her off her feet and carried her into the master bedroom and laid her on his brother's bed. He began to strip off his clothes as she did likewise.

"Oh my God, you're so beautiful, Jennifer!" he sighed as he joined her on the bed. "Your breasts are as divine as I remember them. I'm so jealous when I think that that baby has been sucking on them for months while I've been away! I've got so much catching up to do!"

He kissed her gently first on the nipple of one breast and then on the other as she took hold of his swollen penis and began to stroke it firmly. He caressed and kissed her breasts with increasing passion as his hand found itself reaching for the wetness between her legs. She moaned with pleasure and opened her legs so that he was more easily able to reach his fingers inside. He found her clit and began the process of stimulation, accompanied by ever increasing moans of delight. By this time his penis was fully aroused and she was playing the tips of her fingers around its head with one hand while gently squeezing his balls with the other.

"Darling," she whispered, "Phil will be home soon. He might even come earlier than usual to see you. So put it in me now, please! I can't wait any longer. He rolled over and she guided his cock into her opening. As he eased deep inside her she locked her ankles behind his back and with her hips coming up to meet him she encouraged his steady thrusts which seemed to reach right into her soul.

"Ooohh Christ! That's so good!" She was panting. "I've waited so long for you to come back. Oooooh my God! That's beautiful! With your brother sex is a mechanical thing. With you - it's - a - thing - of - beauty!" She could hardly get the words out. They came as spoken breaths in time with the thrusts of his penis. They were sweating now as they developed a rhythm in which two bodies moved together as one.

"Christ Almighty! I'm coming! Ooooooh Christ!!" They reached the crescendo of orgasmic pleasure in unison and then lay still on the bed panting from their exertion. In a few minutes she whispered, "Thank you, Gordon my darling. That was a touch of heaven. Now I must go and shower before Phil get's home."

"Why don't we shower together?" he suggested.

"Not this time, darling." She kissed him. We'd just get all aroused again and there isn't time." She rolled off the bed and into the en-suite shower. He gathered up his clothes and went off to his bedroom. He headed for the other shower in the bathroom and was luxuriating in the flow of hot water over his body when he heard her call, "I'm going down to start preparing supper."

It seemed like only two minutes later that he heard the front door bang and heavy footsteps on the stairs. As he emerged from the bathroom with a big white towel around his waist, he met his brother coming out of the big bedroom. He prayed that Jennifer had thought to straighten the bed.

"Hello, Phil!" he said. "It's good to see you again. Boy, I get worn out by these cross country flights. I really needed that shower to make me feel human again." They shook hands and Gordon went into his room to get dressed.

After dinner they moved into the living room to catch up on all their news. Phil hat in his big reclining chair and Jennifer sat beside Gordon on the couch opposite him. After a while he put his arm around her neck with his fingers just touching her breast.

"I still can't figure out," he said to Phil, "how you managed to get yourself such a beautiful wife, and here am I after all these years, still a bachelor"

Phil laughed. "Oh you've had lots of beautiful women in your day, Gordon."

"Yes I have," Gordon agreed, "but I've never been able to keep them. You know," he went on, "lots of women lose their figure when they have babies. But I think Jennifer's even more beautiful than when I last saw her. These breasts," he began fondling her breasts now with both hands. "These breasts are the most beautifully shaped pieces of womanhood I've ever seen or felt."

Jennifer looked up into his eyes and smiled at him. Phil, on the other hand, went red in the face and said nothing.

Gordon turned towards Jennifer, and as if her husband was not there began to undo the buttons of her blouse. As he did so he realized that she was not wearing a bra. He pulled the bottom of her blouse out from the belt of her skirt, slipped it off her shoulders and dropped it on the floor. While caressing one bare breast in his hand he began gently kissing the other.

It took Phil a couple of minutes to get his voice back. It wasn't his normal voice. It seemed to have a crack in it. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Do you always go around sucking the breasts of married women?"

Gordon stopped what he was doing and looked at Phil. "Of course I don't. Not strange women anyway. But this is all in the family. When we were kids, Phil, you know we always shared everything. Don't tell me you've changed so much that you aren't able to share such beauty with your little brother?" And with that he went back to work on Jennifer's bare breasts.

"My God, Gordon! You're out of your mind. That's my wife your mauling about! Jennifer, tell him to get his hands off you!"

Jennifer smiled sweetly at her husband. "Don't be so hard on him. Phil. I think he's lonely. He isn't doing any harm. He's being very gentle, and it feels really nice. Be nice to him, darling. He's your only brother, you know." With that, she reached out and undid Gordon's zipper. His penis, already creating a noticeable bulge in his pants, shot into sight pointing across the room at Phil. Jennifer took it in her hand and began stroking it firmly, but gently.

"My God! I don't believe what I'm seeing!" shouted Phil, as with a deep red flush to his face he stamped out of the room and went to his study, slamming the door behind him.

"Phil always had a temper!" laughed Gordon as Jennifer dropped to her knees in front of him and began to lick the head of his penis. He continued to caress her breasts as she sucked his cock into her mouth. She was soon sucking deeper, sliding her lips up and down the throbbing sexual monster. Taking more of it into her mouth with each suck. Up and down! In and out! Her tempo increased as Gordon lay back on the cushions and moaned. "I'm going to come in your mouth!" he said, to which her only answer was to suck faster and deeper until she felt his whole body stiffen. She was ready when a great jet of sperm exploded into her mouth and down her throat. Despite her readiness, she gagged at first, then recovered herself and swallowed much of the fluid as more of it began to dribble from her lips.

"Oh dear God, Jennifer, that was glorious!" he gasped as he continued to lie back on the cushion, his penis slipping out of her mouth.

She stood up. "I need to go and wash my mouth out, and then I have to go and talk to Phil. He's got to know that I still love him." She left and went to the small bathroom off the hall. In a few minutes Gordon saw her quietly open the door of Phil's study and go in.

"What a woman! What an incredible woman!" he marvelled to himself.

Phil was sitting hunched up over his desk with history text books spread around him. Jennifer put her hands on his shoulders, bent down and kissed the back of his neck. "I do love you. You know that, don't you?" she whispered.

"You've got a bloody strange way of showing it! What did you think you were doing out there? Are you in the habit of letting other men treat you like that?" he barked in an angry voice.

She turned the swivel desk chair around so that he was facing her. "Darling, You know that I don't let other men touch me like that. Gordon's your brother, not just any other man. Part of it was that he likes to tease you, and so do I. But you've been telling me for years that Gordon is besotted with beautiful women and can't keep his hands off them. So you shouldn't be surprised if he can't keep his hands off me, should you?"

"I may not be surprised at him, but I'm surprised at you. You could tell him to keep his hands off you. You are married, after all."

She laughed. "I suppose I could tel him to stop, if I wanted to. But, honey, I don't want to! I like what he's doing to me. He adds new excitement into my life. I'm really turned on by him. And because he's your brother, I feel it's all OK. I want him to keep doing it. Don't you understand?"

"No, I bloody well don't. Jennifer, he's your brother-in-law, not your husband. I'm your husband, and no one else should be messing with you. And what's more, I know Gordon. If you let him rub your breasts, it won't be long before he's got you in bed fucking you!"

"Oh good! I can't wait! But listen, Phil. Wouldn't you rather he did these things in front of you rather than behind your back?"

"Oh for God's sake, Jennifer, you're impossible!"

"All I ask, Phil, is that you remember that no matter what I do with your brother, it is you that I love and will always love." With that she pulled the swivel chair towards her, sat on his lap, and before he could say a word she threw her arms around his neck and gave him a long lingering kiss, her tongue exploring his mouth.

Then she went to the door. "I'm going back to your brother. Come and join us when you've calmed down."

Gordon was still sitting on the couch, and it wasn't until she saw her blouse on the floor at his feet that she realised he breasts were still bare. She sat beside him and kissed him and they quickly picked up where they had left off.

Fifteen minutes later Phil came out of his study to find them lying full length on the couch. Gordon was still sucking her breasts but he had now pulled her short skirt up around her waist. Her panties had joined her blouse on the floor and his fingers were working away inside her pussy. They were oblivious to Phil, who took one look and said, "I'm going out!" He slammed the front door so hard that it seemed the whole house shook.

"I think," said Gordon, "that we should move to the bedroom. This couch is too cramped." On the way to the bedroom they discarded the rest of their clothes. Once on the bed there was no need for any more fore play. Gordon mounted her and they fucked together in ecstatic union until they came together in a glorious orgasmic explosion of passion, sending such a shuddering thrill through Jennifer's body that was beyond anything she had ever experienced, even during Gordon's previous visit. "I think that encounter with Phil did something to me that helped to make this experience so incredible." she thought to herself. "Maybe it's not nice, but I got a real kick out of teasing my husband that way, and somehow it just heightened the thrill of his brother's sexual prowess."

So the days passed. On Sunday everyone was in a properly serious mood as they went to church for baby Gordon's baptism. Friends were invited to the house afterwards for a party, and some of them lingered on into the evening.

When the last guests left, Phil yawned and said that it had been an exhausting day and he had a busy day tomorrow so he hoped they wouldn't mind if he went to bed early.

"That's fine, darling," said Jennifer. She hugged him close to her and gave him one of her long passionate kisses. Then, keeping her arms locked behind his waist, she looked into his eyes and said softly, "Darling, Gordon and I have been good all day today. We haven't even held hands or kissed once. I think to make up for that I'm going to sleep with him tonight." There was a twinkle in her eye as she went on, "That way you'll get the good night's sleep you need! And to help you sleep, remember that this is his last night with us. He's going home tomorrow."

His body stiffened and his smile faded. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, darling, very serious!"

Without another word to either of them, he turned and went to bed.

Jennifer and Gordon had a wild night of passion in the guest room. Jennifer lost count of how many orgasms she had, but it seemed that no matter how many times they reached the heights of human pleasure, Gordon was able to get it up again and pump more of his life-giving juices into her trembling body. Sometime in the early morning hours they must have dropped off to sleep, and when Phil left for the college in the morning he glanced into the guest room and saw the two of them stark naked and fast asleep entwined in one another's arms.

"Thank God he's going home today!" he muttered as he started the car and backed out of the driveway.

In a short note to Gordon written nine months later, Jennifer wrote:

"Just gave birth to a beautiful sister for young Gordon. We'll call her Ashley. She has your eyes. Thank you for everything. The timing of the birth of my two darling children convinces me more than anything else that Phil is impotent, but you have given us a family life. Phil still maintains he is not impotent and happily accepts the congratulation of our friends on his achievement! All my love, Jennifer."

suegsusan
suegsusan
35 Followers