Brotherly Love, Sisterly Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, fuck, yeah, I'm gonna cum, girls!" I said, unleashing a load of my thick white jizz into the mouth of the sexy blonde nurse.

With my load all spent, Becky let my cock out of her mouth. She turned to face the audience and opened her mouth to show it full of my cum. Then she turned to her sister and snowballed the cum, dripping it from her mouth down Rachel's throat before pulling her face into a kiss. Licking their lips, they turned to face the guys.

"Any other takers, guys?" grinned hot brunette maid Rachel.

It was fairly obvious that there were plenty of pretty keen guys. A lot of them already had their hard cocks out and were jerking them off as they watched the hot little sex show the girls were giving. Rachel was already down on her knees in front of another guy, Phil, my football team mate, dressed in a Batman costume. Her lips were already around his cock, her ass in the air. She was wearing a pretty pair of frilly panties and black lace suspenders holding up her stockings. However, I wasn't really looking at her, my attention remained on her sister.

I couldn't help it, there was just something about her that meant I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was such a perfect specimen of feminine beauty, her blonde hair and pretty pink lips, the nurse's outfit unzipped to her waist to reveal her corset and the curve of her fine tits, those legs looking just amazing in her white stockings. She was locked in an embrace with Dan, another team mate dressed in a policeman's uniform, wrestling their tongues, his hands all over her ass. Even though her glossy lips must surely taste of my cum, Dan didn't really seem that bothered and I had to say I couldn't blame him. In fact, I was feeling kind of jealous of Dan french kissing this gorgeous girl. I had by now totally forgotten about Vikki, my supposed girlfriend.

Dan had got his hand under her tight skirt and was lifting it to reveal her tiny white thong beneath. I stared at her thighs and her panties as they were revealed, imagining what it would be like to taste her pussy or fuck her hard. But something wasn't right here. It took me a few seconds to take it in. Her thong had slipped to the side and out of it had fallen her cock. That's right, gorgeous, hot nurse Becky wasn't a hot girl at all. She was a guy!

Oh God, I thought, I had my cock sucked off by a guy! I was feeling pretty nauseous. And things weren't helped by the continued revelations.

"Holy shit!" Dan yelled, "They're men!"

Sure enough, seeing her "sister" exposed, Rachel had pulled her panties aside to reveal a manly cock of her own. I couldn't believe it, I was totally disgusted and disturbed. It couldn't be that the hottest blowjob I'd ever been given was from two guys dressed in girly costumes.

"You guys are sick," I said, running from the room.

"RACHEL"

The cowboy dashed out of the room. What a shame, he'd so enjoyed our cocksucking skills. Never mind, there was still a room full of hot guys for us to choose from. A couple of the other guys couldn't handle the sight of that little extra something my hot sister and I had to show them and followed their cowboy friend in his quick exit, struggling to conceal the stiff hard-ons that we cute crossdressers had given them. Even with those embarrassed exits, we still had quite a bit of an audience of more open minded or just more horny hard cocked men, still leering over our hot bodies in our tight latex costumes. Certainly, the man in the Batman costume who I'd been giving my very best oral attentions was still giving me the eye from behind his mask.

Before today, I hadn't really thought this way about men before. Sure, I had sucked on my pretty twin sister's cock and delighted in swallowing her cum but I also loved seeing her soft, sexy feminine body in pretty dresses and frilly lingerie. Even while I was myself being transformed into a gorgeous woman, it was still other women (not least my sister) that really turned me on so much. Until today that is, I couldn't stop staring at their firm, hard, masculine bodies. The slutty, cock hungry girl part of me, the Rachel side, had started heavily lusting for and desiring a hard, manly cock, and the Batman guy's was a beauty, a good seven inches long, thick and veiny and good enough to eat. Since I flashed him my own growing erection, his had only got harder.

I stuck out my tongue and licked around the head and along the long, throbbing shaft. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Rebecca in her corset and half open nurse's outfit, on her knees, the skirt pulled up to show her cock. She had two guys standing over her, a policeman and a fireman. She was reaching up and jerking each of their cocks off with her hands while switching her lips between them. I could tell she was loving being the cocksucking slut to get these guys off. I could tell mostly because I was loving the same feeling as I wrapped my lips around my guy's hard cock and took it inside my mouth. There was an immense feeling of satisfaction that I, in my saucy maid's outfit, was the one to really turn on this studly guy.

Frankly, with all the practise I had been getting on my twin sister, I was now quite the little cocksucker and I was soon so swept up in playing the role of party slut Rachel that not only was I rapidly getting over my nerves at being with a man, I was now totally getting into it and my own dick was almost as hard as the guy's I was slobbering over.

"Fuck," he moaned, "She might be hung like a guy but she sucks like a whore! I think I'm gonna cum!"

Rather than pull away, this only served to urge me on, sucking on him even more eagerly and passionately, determined to make him cum right down my throat. I was equally keen to put on a good porn show for the audience who'd got over their initial qualms about our little extra packages and had all got their cocks in their hands as they watched us hot costumed twins on our knees taking their friends' dicks in our mouths. I wanted them to see how great I gave head so they'd want it from me too. There was even a hint of competition with me eager to make my guy cum before Rebecca did with hers.

Sure enough, my guy began to grunt and moan as his knees buckled and a stream of thick, juicy cum shot from his cock to hit the back of my throat. I drank the salty juices down eagerly, I was learning to love the taste of cum other than mine and my sister's.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's it, drink it all down," the hot guy in the Batman costume moaned, "Wow, you are one hot cum hungry slut!"

His cock slipped from my mouth and I turned to show the audience my mouthful of cum before swallowing it with a big grin and licking my lips ready for more. I wasn't about to be disappointed on that count either as I made eye contact with a guy sitting right opposite me who was stroking on his thick cock and leering at me. I gave him a lascivious grin and beckoned him over to me. He walked over and shoved his cock in my face and I eagerly began to go down on him. He seemed even more eager, however, and soon, he was taking control. Pulling my dark curls into little pigtails and using them to pull my face further onto his cock.

Meanwhile, I could just about see Rebecca having some more fun with her own guys as she had manoeuvred their hands to stroke each other's firm dicks while she continued to lick them and stroke her own. Rather than recoil at this moment of homosexual intimacy, they were both really going for it, beating off each other's meat as if each was desperate to make the other cum first. Soon, Rebecca didn't even need to give them her oral attentions, she was just sitting back jerking herself off as she watched with gleeful amusement these manly stud fireman and policeman giving each other a mutual handjob.

This was the last that I saw of my sister for a while as I was totally surrounded by hard cocks. I was still sucking, or rather having my face fucked by, the thick cock of a man in a James Bond tuxedo, and I was loving the feel of being violated by his manhood, of giving up total control to him. Meanwhile, I was surrounded by other guys jerking off their cocks, and rubbing their hands or their dicks leaking with pre-cum over every inch of me, my face, false breasts, my latex maid's dress and sheer black stockings. I was loving totally giving myself up like a slutty whore and having the attention of all these hot guys. Of course, there was one slutty thing I had not yet done, but all that was about to change.

My James Bond lover pulled out of my mouth and I was a little disappointed.

"I'm gonna get a piece of this slutty maid's hot ass," he said.

I was overcome by a mixture of fear and excitement. I had been sort of wanting to do this ever since I had taken my sister's cherry and seen how much she liked her ass filled by a firm, hard cock. I had been waiting for just the right time to give up myself for the first time, to become more of a woman than ever before, and this evening had certainly been something special. Still, I was a little nervous at how his thick cock would tear into my tight virgin ass. Still, it wasn't like I had much of a choice, all the hot guys around me were holding me down to use as their little plaything.

I looked around for Rebecca but she seemed pretty occupied. She was lying on her back, her nurse's outfit unzipped to the waist and her skirt pulled up that far. She had one long, thick cock in her mouth while she was pushing the head of another guy down onto her own crotch so he was sucking her off. It was my Batman costumed lover from earlier on. Meanwhile, the two guys she had been going at earlier on now seemed more interested in each other. The hot fireman was on his knees beside Rebecca but, instead of focusing on her, his lips were wrapped around his police buddy's cock. Indeed, these two weren't the only guys too horny to wait their turn with me or my sister. It seemed that me and Rebecca revealing our little secret had urged the whole group of guys into a little exploration of their own, and all around me were studly, previously straight, guys giving each other enthusiastic blowjobs. The sight was quite something of a turn on, especially the thought that it had us that had brought about that change in them.

Of course, I didn't have too much time to appreciate the orgy going on around me as I was a little distracted by the feel behind me of my favourite lacy french cut panties being torn off and strong, masculine hands pulling my ass cheeks open. One second, I could feel the tip of my tuxedo wearing admirer's cock pressed against my anus and the next he was entering me with one swift, violent thrust that was so painful that I almost passed out and certainly let out an incredible scream.

"You like that, do you, slut?" he laughed, misinterpreting my scream, "Well, you're gonna be begging for even more when I'm through with you."

I wasn't able to answer as my mouth, still hanging open in a gasp of pain as my tux wearing lover pulled out and thrust back in deeper and harder, was quickly filled by another cock. At first I just felt impaled, in pain and just wanted it to end but gradually I became accustomed to the monster filling my ass and began to appreciate the feel of being taken and the stimulation inside my ass, not to mention the joy of being double penetrated by two hot hung studs like a dirty whore. Before today, I had never even thought about being with a man but now as I rode back and forward to meet each cock as they entered me, I could hardly think of a greater pleasure for a girl.

"Fuck, this is the tightest little ass I've ever fucked!" grunted my James Bond dressed lover as he violated my virginity, "This little slut's going to be filled with my cum in no time."

Once again, he pulled on my long, dark curls, levering himself to enter my ass even deeper. He had been right, if my mouth had been free I would have been begging for it harder. As it was, I simply moaned with delight around the cock deep in my throat before letting out a gasp of shock and pleasure at the feel of lips around my own cock, rock solid and ready to explode.

I knew it couldn't be Rebecca as I knew she was still pretty occupied across the other side of the room. I could hear her moans and her sexy purr as she told the guy giving her head: "Deep down, you're just a cock hungry slut like me, aren't you?" So, if not my sister, then it must be one of the guys who lay beneath me sucking me off as I was double penetrated in the doggystyle position. Whoever it was, he was doing a pretty good job and the extra stimulation was about to send me over the edge. Not before I'd had the same effect on my admirers. However, as, almost simultaneously, I was soaked in cum from all sides as a bunch of guys jerked off over me and the cock in my mouth blew a huge load down my throat.

Covered in cum from at least five guys, I licked my lips, savouring the taste and, increased the bucking of my hips, trying to bring both me and the guy buried deep inside me to a similar climax. Now, with my mouth free, I was able to moan, scream and beg.

"Oh God, yes, fuck me. Harder, faster! Make me your bitch! Fill me with your hot, thick cum!"

It seemed this was just what he needed as a couple of seconds later I could feel him shooting a huge load up inside my ass, so much that it began to leak down my thighs and over my already stained stockings as my own incredible orgasm washed right over me and I came into the waiting mouth of the man beneath me.

It was incredible, a moment of pure electric ecstasy. My first time being fucked like a woman had certainly been worth the wait, very little could ever compare to the feel of a hunky stud violently taking my cherry. And I could see that I wasn't the only one delighting in this new experience as all around me guys were delighting in having their asses violated for the first time.

PHIL

"Wow, you suck cock just like a dirty whore," moaned the gorgeous blonde in the nurse's uniform, Becky her equally hot twin sister had called her, as she emptied a load of her hot, salty cum right down my throat.

I didn't quite know how I had ended up sucking this beautiful transvestite's hard cock but I couldn't deny quite how much I was loving it. Vikki's costume party was always a good place for scoring with hot girls and when these stunning twins had started giving us their little sex show, we thought we had hit the jackpot. I was a little taken aback to discover these gorgeous girls were really men, but what the hell? The brunette sister, Rachel, who I had been making out with, looked better in her saucy little maid's outfit than any girl I'd seen all evening and she went on to give me the most amazing blowjob I had ever received.

It was after that, however, that things started getting really weird. I watched as, as if under the spell of these bewitching transvestite twins, my totally straight, red blooded football team mates began to fondle, stroke and even suck each other's cocks. Maid Rachel was surrounded by guys jerking off around her while beautiful nurse Becky was lying back, masturbating as she watched two of my manliest team mates, Dan and Brian, stroking each other's dicks. I watched the scene with lustful fascination. I had been impressed by Dan's monster cock in the showers after games but erect in Brian's hand it looked truly enticing, I wanted it.

Becky lay on the floor, looking like the perfect slut in white stockings and a corset revealed by her open latex nurse's dress, except for above her beautiful long legs, her erect cock jutted incongruously upwards. Right now, this just made her more gorgeously alluring and I couldn't help but stare at every inch of her gorgeously feminine body, but especially at the few inches that weren't quite so feminine.

"Don't just stand there staring," Becky said catching where my eyes were directed, "Come and get a taste of me."

And that's when I had knelt down over her stocking clad legs and she had pushed my head down onto her cock. Her taunts about my girlish love of cock had only spurred me on further and that's when she had filled my mouth with cum. I hadn't expected it to taste so good but I drank it all down eagerly.

"Now it's my turn to be the girl," sexy Becky grinned naughtily, pushing me off her and spreading her legs wide, "I want you to fuck me big boy!"

I tore off the rest of my costume until I was left naked except for my Batman mask. She put her red pumps up on my shoulders as I knelt between her legs, pulling her ass up to meet my cock, once more erect from the arousal of sucking her. Eagerly I thrust up into her, fucking her tight ass even harder than I would normally have done as if to prove my masculinity after that bit of cocksucking. From the way Becky moaned, I could tell I at least still had what it takes to please a girl.

Rachel came over to join us, cum soaked and dishevelled, her maid's outfit hanging off her. She knelt and stuffed her breast in my mouth. As I licked it, I had to admit to getting at least as much pleasure from tasting other men's cum all over it as the licking of a hot girl's pert breast. Seeming to sense this, Rachel stood and fed me her cock. It was soft as she had just cum inside Brian's mouth, I could taste her salty juices all over it. Soon, it began to grow hard again in my mouth and I felt a strange mix of of embarrassment and pride that my cocksucking skills could do this.

"You're right, Becky," the saucy maid giggled, "He does suck like a cum hungry slut!"

"Maybe you should find out how else he likes your cock, sister," came Rachel's moaned response as I continued to plough into her ass.

Before I was aware of what was happening, Rachel was kneeling behind me, I felt the curve of her breasts pressing against my back and the touch of her latex and lace on my naked skin, but also the head of her dick, hard once more, pressed against the entrance to my ass. As I pulled out of her sister, she pushed into me. I was a little light headed from the pain of Rachel's anal violation but loved the feel of my cock in one sexy sister's tight ass with the other sister's cock in mine.

I obviously wasn't the only one who thought this a particularly arousing scene as we were surrounded by guys jerking off to the hot, sexy show me and the girls were giving. In fact, as I opened my mouth to moan "Oh yeah, fuck me Rachel! Take my cherry! Make me cum inside your sister!", I choked on the last word as my open mouth was suddenly filled by my fireman dressed friend Brian's hard cock. Too far gone to think about the strangeness of all this, I simply began to blow Brian as Rachel fucked me and I did her sister.

One time, Rachel's cock pulled right out of me and, when it thrust back it seemed even longer and thicker. A minute later, I saw Rachel across the room, lifting her maid's skirt and sitting on another hard cock, and that's when I realised that the beast inside me wasn't Rachel's at all, but Dan's. Far from putting me off, this just made me go at it even more. I was totally loving the way Dan's massive cock filled me, impaled me and stimulated me in deep places I didn't even know could feel like that.

As I continued to eagerly fuck her ass while being taken by my two friends' big cocks, Becky laughed again.

"Wow," she grinned, "You really are at heart the football team's slut."

I smiled to myself, she was right. In my head, I saw myself as a hot girl in a skimpy cheerleader uniform being fucked by the whole team. This image, and my real team mates' cocks inside me, were enough to cause my first girlish orgasm to spread from my ass right through me, culminating in my shooting cum deep into Becky's tight ass. This wasn't to be the end of my evening's fun, though, and my team mates continued to fuck me even as I watched Becky zip up her dress, put on her panties and leave to go back to the party.