Brotherly Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was good, college was nearly out and summer was here in all its glory.

My next sisterly adventure occurred whilst Isabelle sunbaked outside in the back garden. And what an adventure it was!!

As I went to the kitchen to grab a cold drink, I spied her from the kitchen window lying on her back topless, basking in the sun. Instantly I felt my cock harden in my shorts. Her skin was brown and glistening in the sun, her nipples had gone a darker brown than usual and were pouting magnificently. She poured some water from a cup over herself to keep cool and I noticed the water beading off her skin and travelling in tiny rivulets to rest in delicious crevices of her hot sun-soaked body. By this stage, of course, my cock was in my hands and being stroked in a nice even manner as I perved lustfully on her.

Thank heavens our kitchen curtains were the type you could easily look through, yet from the other side it would be difficult to see anyone inside. It was a perfect viewing point.

I suddenly remembered the pair of binoculars that I had received for my birthday and realised that I would be able to see so much better if I used them. I ran off to the bedroom in search of them….as soon as I found them and held them in my hand I turned around shocked to see Isabelle standing there in the doorway watching me.

“What ARE you up to?!” She asked.

Nervously I stammered,

“I ….uhh… I’m just err ..going to go visit Mark and go watching birds with him” I lied pathetically.

I tried not to stare at her breasts which still had the tiniest beads of sweat trickling down them or at her bathers which were still wet from the cup of water she had poured over herself to cool down. I could see her small patch of pubic hair showing through the wet material and hoped she hadn’t realised why I was standing there with a pair of binoculars in my shaking hands and why my shorts were bulging.

“Oh really?, she laughed, well perhaps before you go off on your little adventure you wouldn’t mind helping me rub some suntan lotion on my back…hmm?!”

I couldn’t believe my LUCK at what she was saying…it was as if she WANTED me to ogle her. Didn’t she KNOW I was throbbing and wet from wanking over her?!

“Sure…..no problem, I said coolly. I’ll be there in just a minute”

“Okay, she said walking off….the suntan lotion is on the table in the kitchen……don’t fuck around and hurry up before I burn out there!”

I was so damned excited at the prospect of actually being so close to her again…..and THIS time actually being allowed to touch her.

I managed to catch a brief glimpse of her ass as she walked off down the corridor. Her bikini had crept right up inside her ass cheeks fully exposing her succulent ass cheeks to me as she walked off. I was so horny I could have burst.

Nervously I walked to the kitchen and found the half-full bottle of suntan lotion she had left there. It was the white, creamy coconut kind that smelt delicious. Suddenly I had a wonderfully wicked idea. I crept up slowly to the curtain and made sure she couldn’t see me. Again she laid on her back with her firm, oily tits proudly glistening and pointing towards the sun whilst she lay with her head back and her legs parted to take in as much sun as possible. She looked incredible lying there like that and to this day I can recall the image quite clearly.

I was already dripping wet as I pulled out my stiff, aching cock and stroked myself furiously as I watched her. I held the suntan bottle with my free hand and within a matter of only seconds I could feel an intense orgasm rising up inside me. I brought the bottle right up to the head of my cock and shot my cum in amongst the suntan oil. I couldn’t believe how much the level inside the bottle had risen. I must have shot enough cum to impregnate a whole city of women.

Though I had cum, my cock was still hard as a board. I carefully wiped away some of the cum from the bottle with my hand. I tried as best I could to fit my cock snugly in my underwear so that it wouldn’t stick out as much

and not be noticeable to her then I slowly ventured outside towards her.

“Come ON and hurry up will you, I’m burning to DEATH out here” she said as, much to my dismay, she rolled over onto her front.

My hands trembled as I knelt down beside her. Carefully I poured my suntan-cum mixture into my hands and began slowly rubbing it into the warm skin of her back. She kept her legs closed so there was no chance of peeking up her legs but her ass cheeks lay bare before me driving me wild with lust.

I worked my cum deep into Isabelle’s skin, starting behind her neck and moving steadily down her back. The scent was a heady mixture of coconut and cum and the thought that my sister was being covered in my cum made my cock ache and my lust grow more intense with every touch of my hands against her skin.

As I neared the small of her back I decided to keep going and rub the lotion over her ass. It was, after all, exposed and in need of suntan lotion and she would quickly tell me to stop if I went too far. I began rubbing the mixture softly over her baby smooth ass and much to my delight she said nothing. She just lay there in silence.

Her ass was literally in my hands and I was in heaven. Still kneeling beside her I began to push deeper with my hands into her cheeks as if giving a deep massage. I heard a very soft sigh from her as I massaged away and knew she was enjoying it. How far could I go I wondered.

The feeling of her ass in my hands was amazing. She had a firm ass, well rounded with the softest brown skin. Due to her age she had a few dimples of cellulite though this did not detract at all from the splendour I was so keenly holding. There was a definite line where her tanned skin had lain beneath the material of her bikini bottom and met the beautiful sun browned skin which now covered most of her body.

“You’re good with your hands,” she said softly as I massaged away. Her voice sounded deeper and breathier than I had ever heard it. I didn’t want to say anything and spoil the mood so I stayed silent and continued on, hoping she would part her legs so that I could slowly work my fingers down deep between her cheeks.

I gazed at her magnificent body glistening in the sun. If only she knew that her brother had covered her with his cum and was dripping wet with more pre-cum by the second. I had rubbed the cum deep into her skin and will never forget the scent of the oil mixed with my juices.

I can’t remember how long it was that I worked her ass but I knew it was a long time and was ecstatic that she had let me continue. At one point I saw she had goose bumps all over her whilst my hands worked the mixture into her ass and I also noticed her toes curl up tight.

“That was lovely, thank you,” she said all of a sudden. I knew by her tone that it was time to stop.

“You don’t want me to do your front?” god…. I couldn’t believe what I had just said. I was so erotically charged I wasn’t thinking straight.

“I DON’T think so,” she said with a certain tone in her voice. I knew I was pushing it now and that I had to leave.

I got up with my cock pulsing and stiff in my shorts. I tried to turn away before she could see but I knew she had noticed. It was only a split second but I was sure she had a grin on her face as I turned to walk away.

Isabelle had been seeing a guy for a couple of weeks now. He seemed nice enough and would always toss me a few dollars to go and buy sweets from the store whenever he came around to visit. He worked in the city with my sister and was about the same age.

We were sitting around watching TV one night and my next door neighbour knocked on the door. It was Nicola asking if I could come over to help her with something or other.

I was gone for just under one hour and began walking back home through the front yard. I noticed my sister’s bedroom light on and the blinds drawn.

Curiosity got the better of me here and I very quietly began scaling the tree that grew in front of her window to have a peek inside and see what she was doing. It was dark and my parents were both out working and not due home till around 10:00pm.

I climbed up slowly being very cautious not to make a sound and finally got up enough to be able to peek through one of the tiny slots of the window blind. What I saw nearly made me fall out of the tree.

Isabelle was lying back on her bed totally naked, propped up against her pillows. Her legs were bent up in the air and she gripped both ankles as Mark lay on his front with his head buried deep in my sisters cunt.

She was biting her bottom lip and her cheeks were flushed with red. Her succulent nipples were pointing out rock hard and her head was turning from side to side. I was stunned, speechless, shocked, excited…..what I was seeing right before me was so damned horny. The fact that I wasn’t MEANT to be seeing this just made the whole thing even more damned exciting.

After a short while, she let go of her ankles though her legs were still parted and up in the air. Her hands now moved to her tits. She started playing with them as Mark licked away, she slowly massaged them, then she used two fingers and began pulling on her nipples for all they were worth.

Mark still had his face buried deep in her cunt and I could see his tongue darting in and out of Isabelle’s lips and over her clit. He was now more on all fours with his head down and I could see that he was wanking away at his engorged cock as he licked her.

He moved his hand up and licked his finger, then I saw him slowly start to slide his index finger up Isabelle’s asshole. This was obviously too much now for Isabelle as she grabbed his head with both hands and pulled it down hard onto her dripping wet cunt. She turned her head almost right into her pillow and shut her eyes tight as she wrapped her legs around Marks back. Her body then went rigid and her legs pointed out straight, her whole body now stiff as a board…I could see she was moaning now, trying to be as quiet as she could and I knew that she was cumming.

I noticed that just before she came, she kind of pushed Mark away and brought her right hand up to her clit and with her juice drenched fingers rubbed wildly in a circular motion the whole time she was cumming. Mark then sat over her and was wanking his cock over her as she squirmed excitedly under him. He grabbed her violently by the hair and in a matter of a split second I saw his cum spurting out. It flew onto my sister’s tits, over her chest and even onto her face and hair. The milky white cum stood out easily in contrast against Isabelle’s deep tanned skin and her dark hair.

The whole time, my mouth must have been wide open and I would have cum from rubbing my own cock at least four times. My underwear was truly drenched and it clearly had seeped through onto my shorts quite visibly so that there was no chance of hiding it.

To see my own sister covered in cum like that…..Its really to hard to put into words.

When Mark had shot his cum she had wrapped her legs around him again and brought his lips to hers and they stayed like that kissing each other and stroking each other softly.

I managed to remain quiet all throughout and snuck quickly into the house before they had a chance to come out. I grabbed my pyjamas then locked myself in the bathroom and began running my underwear and shorts through the water. My mind raced with erotic images of Isabelle…..her tongue biting her lips, her legs up in the air, her hard nipples, Marks finger penetrating her ass, her body stiffening like a board and the way her hand rubbed her clit as she came. I wanked again a few times and hopped into the shower to wash away all trace of my lust. All this wanking had made my cock hurt now and it was tender to touch.

I remember Isabelle knocking loudly and being pissed off that I was in the shower so long as she wanted to wash herself. I’ll bet she did..all that cum and juice she had to wash off. By the time I got out, Mark had gone and my sister walked casually into the bathroom as if nothing had ever happened.

When she had locked herself in the shower I peeked into her bedroom only to find it looked totally as if nothing had happened.

The images I had witnessed kept me going for months on end. Mark was a nice guy but I sure as hell was envious of him.

More to Come in future

12