Brotherly Voyeurism Ch. 02

Story Info
A brother is encouraged by an exhibitionist girl.
1k words
4.14
32.8k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nineteen-year-old Danny lay awake in his bed as he remembered the thrill of seeing his older brother fucking his beautiful girlfriend, Emma. Danny had been single for too long, and so any jealousy of his brother had turned instantly to eroticism as he watched the couple that night.

Suddenly, as he lay in the darkness, he heard his doorknob turn. He froze in his bed as he watched the door push open. Then, to his surprise, as the door closed once more, he saw the face of eighteen-year-old Emma - his brother's girlfriend. Once again in darkness, he waited to see her intentions, without saying a word.

"Are you still up?" she asked

Danny struggled to find the words among his shock, before finally mumbling a distant 'yes'.

"Perhaps you should bring a camera next time," her comments continued?

"What?"

"A camera - maybe film it for your later entertainment?"

"What do you mean?" Danny responded, panicking at her apparent knowledge of events.

"You heard," she whispered, "film what you see, then you can always enjoy it again later." Danny could almost sense the smile in her voice.

"Film what?" he asked, hesitantly.

"Oh, let's not pretend, Danny-boy. I saw you just as much as you saw me. Well, nearly as much anyway."

Danny said nothing. It was clear what she was referring to, but he had no idea how to respond. Silently, he lay, desperately searching for a response to absolve himself, but none came. Then, as unexpectedly as before, the door opened once more.

"Oh, but don't let Max know... I don't think he'd like it"

And with her final comment, she left, this time leaving his door slightly ajar. Danny didn't move as he contemplated what had gone on. Had she been giving him a warning to back of? If she had, then it could have been worse. But there was something in the way she'd spoken to him. As if... surely not? Could she have been inviting him?

If doubt had existed in his mind, it was soon put to rest by what happened in the next minutes. As he lay, pondering the sequence of events just passed, he heard the noise of his nighttime visitor returning to his brother's room. Once again, she left the door ajar, and no sooner had she returned than she started to talk once more.

"Max? Max, wake up... I need more"

Danny listened intently as he heard his brother stir.

"What is it babe?"

"You heard me," came Emma's reply, "I need more... inside me..."

A knowing smirk was clear in Max's voice as Danny heard his next response.

"Well, you'll have to get me ready, babe."

Danny knew very well what Max meant - it was a line he'd used himself. And so, it came as no surprise to him to hear movement on the bed, followed by the light sound of smacking lips.

For a moment he listened from his bed, before remembering what Emma had said. Surely she knew what she was doing? Slowly he crept from his own bed, grabbing his mobile phone from the bedside cabinet and sliding quietly out from his room.

This time his hesitation was much less as he stepped towards the open door. The final step took him towards the view that he had expected. Before him on the bed he saw his brother stretched out, his head just beyond the view of the doorway, while Emma slowly bounced her head up and down as her lips slid down his lengthening shaft.

Sure of what was expected of him, Danny swtiched his phone to the video camera and held it up to the dim light of the bedroom, zooming cloosely in on the action before him. Once again, he felt his own cock rise to attention as he watched through the screen of his phone the way Emma's lips slid down his brother's shaft.

What happened next was what surprised him most. As he stared, mesmerized at the screen, his mouth dropped as he saw Emma's face rise slightly from her task, look directly at the camera lens, and wink, before returning to sucking on Max's erect cock. Danny panicked, stepping back, before realising what had happened. Far from a warning, it was instantly clear that he was doing exactly what Emma had wanted.

Once again, he returned to his position, filming the blow job in the room before him. With renewed confidence, he let his hand wander once again to slide inside his shorts. This time, the reappearance of his camera led Emma to move things on a stage.

Slowly she lifted her head from Max's cock before looking up to Danny, and then towards Max.

"Ready?" she enquired, in all innocence.

Danny wasn't sure if the question was directed at him, or his brother, but he certainly new the answer. He watched, gripped as Emma lifted her night dress over her head, revealing her soft young breasts, before she lifted her leg to straddle her boyfriend.

As if to help Danny's view, Emma shifted her body such that her ass was pointing directly at the camera now. And then, without a further word, Danny watched as he saw her wet pussy move slowly towards the tip of Max's cock. Gently she held his shaft as she lowered herself down upon him, his helmet pushing past her moistened lips.

This time it was she who did the work as she rode Danny's brother's cock. And now, with Emma providing the perfect barrier, Danny had no worries about being spotted as he dropped his shorts and began to wank himself comfortably. All the while, the camera focussed on the girl fucking his brother before him.

It wasn't long this time before Danny heard his brother approaching orgasm, and he made no secret about it.

"Oh Emma, babe, I'm cumming... I'm cumming"

Encouraged by his cries, Emma quickened the pace of her movements as she slammed her naked body down upon him. Then, without warning, Max let out a cry, thrusting his hips into Emma as he orgasmed.

As Emma collapased upon her boyfriend, Danny quietly switched off his camera, and returned to his bedroom, ready to relive the footage once more.