Brothers and Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was flushed and hard as a rock, standing by the bed. Richard sensing a problem, glanced over and his tongue moved off Mary's pussy, as he lay open mouth, tongue out and red faced, Mary sat up her mouth opening, but no words were coming out.

"Hello lover, who's the toy boy, oh your baby brother, bet he licks a mean pussy, well he must judging by the sounds I heard as I came in."

Colin sat on the bed and looked at the bloom in his wifes cheeks. Smiling he touched her leg.

"Oh God I am so sorry Colin, it would take so long to explain, I had to do something to get his life back on track." she sobbed, but Colin just stroked her leg, and smiled.

"Well we'd better let him finish then hadn't we. But on one condition, I get to suck his cock as well."

Richards eyebrows nearly left his forhead, "Whaat! you want to suck my cock? No fucking way that is just too weird!"

"You're eating your sisters pussy, and that's not weird, but if I want to suck your cock, that's weird. Hmm, seems like you don't have a lot of choice do you, or should I just call the police. My first idea seems a fair share to me."

"I couldn't suck yours!" he said aggressively,

"Did I ask you too? No the arrangement is you lick and suck your sister, I lick and suck you."

"Mmm Col can I lick and suck you then?" Mary said grinning.

"I think we can agree on that, but later honey."

"OK let's do it!"

Mary lay back and Richard shrugged and turned so Colin could see his semi hard uncut cock and balls. Reaching out Colin gently held Richards cock, stroking it and feeling it harden. Leaning down he watched as the foreskin slid over the bulbous crown and roll back as he gently pumped the meat in his fist. He let his tongue touch the tip, hearing Richard gasp. he slid his hand further down the shaft and pumped from the base as his lips slid over his brother in laws cock head. He slid his other hand to Richards balls and felt their weight in his palm, loving the feel of the hairy sac balanced in his hand.

Richard moaned and dropped his head into Mary's pussy, extending his tongue and resuming his lapping of her clit and slit. Colin was beginning to enjoy the feel of the cock in his mouth and sucked in more as his tongue twirled over and round it. Richards hips thrust involuntary, sending his cock deeper into Colin#s mouth.

Richard sped up his ministrations on Mary's pussy, she moaned and Colin remembered her request, he slid his body so his cock was nearer to her face. Her hand quickly gripped his cock and stroked it, circling her fingers she began to pump it, gripping harder on the upthrust. But her head was back on the pillow, not looking for his cock.

Richard was now thrusting harder into Colin's mouth, the pleasure building as his tongue wandered over his sisters sweet sex. Grunting into her slit he felt his climax coming.

"I'm cumming, I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmmmm!" he shot six or seven spurts into Colin's mouth.

Colin felt the first spurt hit the roof of his mouth and sucked harder, feeling his mouth fill with his brother in laws ejaculate. He sucked and tongued his cock, swallowing his cum. Richards hips spasmed as he continued to climax. Driving his face into his sisters pussy, his tongue pushing as far as possible into her vagina, his nose grinding against her clit. She thrashed and moaned as the climaxes thundered through her body. The fact it was her brother doing it and his cock was in her husbands mouth added to the pleasure.

Her hips lifted her off the mattress trying to push her cunt into her brothers face. Finally spent they collapsed on the bed, gasping, chests heaving, silent. Colin sat and savoured the taste of cum and the sensation of sucking another mans uncut cock. He himself was circumcised so an uncut cock was a rare sight for him. Having it in his mouth and holding it was an unconscious fantasy.

As Richard rolled away from his sister, Colin moved between her legs and pushed his hard cock into her open wet entrance, thrusting in he came in seconds, falling to his side of the bed satisfied.

They lay on the bed for ages, too spent to move, talk or even think. Finally Colin sat up.

"We have a lot to talk about, but maybe after something to eat, we have to sort this out."

The other two nodded, Mary's hand rubbing his thigh. Richard still panting and head down nodded. He went to move, but Colin grabbed his wrist and pulled him back on to the bed.

"Oh no you don't, you stay here with me and your sister, I've a feeling this is not something either one of us wants to give up." he said, rubbing Richards back.

Later as they cleared the dishes away and loaded the dishwasher, Colin wanted to know if this was the first time for them, or had they been so close in their life before they left home. Richard coloured and admitted that they had fooled around as children, then as teenagers had practised kissing each other to get some experience before finding a girlfriend or boyfriend.

They had never had sex, but had a few handjobs they'd shared. Mary admitted to Colin that she used to get Richard to bring her off after she had met him, as they weren't having sex yet, but she got so horny when they messed around. Colin laughed, Richard grinned.

Later they lay in bed, all three, one man either side of Mary, she held their dicks and gently wanked them, Colin's hand on her pussy, finger in her vagina, thumb nuzzling her clit, whilst Richard, played with her tits, squeezing, rolling and teasing her. As she reached her second or third orgasm, her hands moved quicker until both men were bucking under her, pushing back the duvet with her feet, she watched both men shoot spurts of cum into the air, laughing as it dropped back down onto their belly's and groins.

They found tissues and cleaned up. pulling the duvet back over then turning so they spooned. Richards cock nestled between her cheeks resting by her anus, she wiggled as the last drips of his spunk dribbled onto her. Her hand snaked round Colin and held his stubby wrinkled cock and balls.

Saturday morning peace was shattered by the telephone ringing. Colin half awake picked up the receiver.

"Hello, who, what, wait a sec". He sat up put the phone to his other ear, "right go again, oh! sorry, Jo! no we were just waking up anyway. What, Oh no, I am so sorry, when, Oh sis, that's terrible. Yes of course you can, no it's not a problem. Well yes you can, no, look Mary's brother Richard is here too. Yes, yes, him, no it's not a problem. OK, OK see you later, bye, bye."

"S'wrong?" said Mary bleary eyed, Richard sat up and yawned.

"Looks like we have a problem Houston, Jo's just found a note from Pete, he's left her, she was on a course and got back at two am this morning, she sounds desperate and wants to come over and stay. She obviously doesn't want to be on her own at the moment. I said yes." Colin looked at Mary and Richard.

"I'll go, I can be up and out in about thirty min..."

"Oh no you don't, you're staying, she'll need someone who she can relate too, someone who's had a similar experience and knows how she feels. You are now counselor in chief, OK."

"OK, what about..."

Mary moved a hand to his mouth,

"We can take care of the details later, Jo's very special, I love her as much as I do you. You could be the one person to connect with her and I agree with Colin, now we better clean up and open some windows, it stinks in here."

Pushing the duvet away she pushed Richard off the bed, then stepping round him went to the bathroom. Richard looked over at Colin, saw his prick twitching and grinned.

"You'll have to wait til later, I'm off to shower." He stood up and his rock hard cock bounced from side to side as he strode out.

"Spoilsport, you're just like your sister, you big cockteaser," Colin shouted, heard Richard laugh, the bathroom door open then Mary's shriek. He hauled himself off the bed and padded into the bathroom, Mary was wrapped in a towel and Richard stood in the shower stall.

"Did he do this to you?" said Colin and turned the hot tap on full at the basin.

"SHIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!" came Richards voice from the shower as the water instantly ran cold.

They laughed as Colin turned the tap off again. Minutes later Richard came out the shower and Colin walked in, waited and sure enough freezing cold water cascaded down, shrinking his cock and pulling his ball sac up into his groin.

"Goose and gander!" shouted Richard, they all laughed.

Later after breakfast they heard a car outside, then the doorbell rang and Colin went to answer it. Jo jumped into his arms, burying her head in his chest and cried, he helped her inside, as Richard passed by and went to her car to get her bags. Colin patted his back as he passed in thanks. Bending he picked his little sister up effortlessly and took her into the lounge. He held and soothed her, kissing her hair covered forehead. Slowly she calmed, her sobs becoming gasps, then silences as her chest heaved in and out. Finally, she snuffled into a tissue and was quiet.

"Sit down baby sis, come on that's it, ok?"

She nodded, but continued to dab her eyes with the tissue, finally calm, she accepted a coffee from Mary and sat round, to see three pairs of eyes on her, each looking upset and anxious to see her so broken hearted. She sipped the coffee and murmured, "good", smiling at Mary.

Eventually she told them what had happened. She and Pete had both been working very hard, hardly spending time together at home, so their relationship was becoming quite distant. However she loved Pete and thought he loved her too. Pete however in the course of his work, had met someone who he felt attracted to.

They had spent time working together, which became time spent together outside working hours, staying at the same hotel, etc, etc, etc. Until one evening, a little drunk, a little horny, they ended up in someone's room and bingo, earth movement, flashing lights, bells and whistles.

Pete tried to tell Jo but she was never at home when he was and vice-versa. In the end he had written her a six page letter on A4 paper explaining why he wasn't coming home anymore, packed his bags, hired a transit van, took half the furniture and had taken off to join his lover.

Jo sat silent, finished, spent, exhausted. Richard sat beside her and took her hand. He slowly went over his own break ups then putting an arm round her, pulled her gently into his chest,

"I am so sorry this has happened to you, I have only seem you a few times, but you were always so kind and gracious. The fool doesn't know what he's given up. I think that you are too lovely to be on your own for too long. You wait when word gets out you're on your own again they'll be queues outside your door. You'll be beating them off with a stick."

He kissed her cheek, and tears fell from his eyes.

"Oh My God, you are so nice, even in your own pain you care for other people. I just hope you find another, nicer, kinder woman to share your life."

"I have, but she married your big brother." Richard said smiling. Colin laughed and held Mary's hand.

"Richard, can we go somewhere to talk, much as I love my brother, this is beyond his experience." Jo smiled and grinned at Colin. He shrugged his shoulders. Richard, released Jo and stood.

"Sure, look, ahhm, at the risk of upsetting everyone, I put your bags in the spare room with mine, why don't we go and unpack and we can talk, is that alright?"

"I thought you got here last night?"

"I did, but I didn't exactly have time to unpack, but now is the time." He made an encompassing gesture with his arms.

Feeling slightly foolish, as he saw everyone grinning, he laughed and turned to go out the door. Jo stood and followed. They disappeared upstairs. Colin pulled Mary to his side and kissed her fiercely. She hugged him and responded by grabbing the cheeks of his arse and squeezing them tightly.

In the spare room, Jo looked at the bed, pristine and obviously not slept in. She saw the two sets of bags set at the end of the bed. She looked at Richard, who sighed and ran his hand over his face,

"It's a very long story and you probably don't want to know right now, you have enough on your plate." He ran his hand through his hair.

"Try me, so where did you sleep last night?"

"With your brother and my sister."

"Why?"

"Now this is where it could get a little bit complicated." he said and sat on the bed. Jo sat beside him,

"Tell me, tell me everything."

Richard then went over the previous days events and watched as Jo's eyes grew wider and wider, her hand went to her mouth as he described Colin sucking his dick, whilst he went down on his sister. Her face was beetroot red and she grinned as he told how how it had felt.

"OH GOD! no way, tell me this is a huge joke and you slept on the sofa?"

"I could but I would be lying," Richard said, laughing and slapping his knee.

"Can't believe it happened but it did and to tell the truth, I really enjoyed it." he flushed again and looked at her. She grinned and nodded.

"What?"

"Colin and I, well we, messed about a bit, before he left home, we sort of played Doctors and Nurses, except both of us were tiny. It was a lot of fun," she looked at the floor "I wish that was now, not then."

Richard put his arm round her and cuddled her close,

"Jo it will be alright you see, things will work out, you're too young to be lonely. Someone will come along and rescue you."

Jo laughed and slapped his chest, then hugged him again,

"You idiot, life's not a fairy tale, there's no white knight on a steed waiting for me."

"Listen Snow White, you keep waiting, your Prince Charming is out there."

"If only. Now more practically, how are we managing the sleeping arrangements?"

"Well you sleep here, I'll slep on the sofa downstairs, it's not a problem."

"Aren't you sharing a bed with our elders?"

"No I thought about it, as great as it was, I think it should rest now." He grinned and kissed her forehead.

"Anyway, I gotta go and look for my own princess, before the seven dwarves get her."

Downstairs, Colin and Mary listened to the mumbles and laughter, Colin raised an eyebrow, Mary nodded and winked. Soon they heard the two of them coming downstairs. Talking and laughing, they walked into the lounge, and stood waiting for Colin and Mary to say something.

"Well all sorted upstairs?" said Colin, feeling Mary's hand tap his hip.

"Yes and no, Richard says he'll sleep on the sofa, but it doesn't seem fair. By the way he's fessed up to your antics last night. Wish I'd been there, I'd like a piece of my Brother, and Mary has a nice body too." She giggled and danced on the spot.

"What the hell does that mean?" Colin growled.

"Oh come on Brother of mine, you used to check out my arse when I was a teenager, just as much as I tried to see that package in your trousers. Duh! why do you think I wore tight shorts and dropped so many things. I got really moist watching that monster grow in your trousers." She looked at his crotch and he felt his cock hardening.

Richards eyebrows shot up and Mary giggled, Colin tried to think of something else until he felt Mary's hand rub his trouser front, checking on the size of it. He winced and tried to adjust himself, but failed miserably only making it more noticeable.

"I just thought you were clumsy and it was because you'd had a growth spurt." he said weakly.

"Oh Colin! you twat. I was teasing you, that's why I didn't wear a bra all summer, that's why I left my door open when I was changing; that monster really captured my imagination. That's why I teased you with my body, I wanted to see that dick so badly. I wanted to see that gorgeous prick of yours and brother, to see if it was worth the wait." she grinned at Mary who was laughing heartily.

"Actually, it looks better than Pete's in truthfulness, well from what I can see." she said wistfully.

"OK troops what's the plan of campaign? eat in, eat out, takeaway?"

"Jo can choose, she can make our minds up." said Richard grinning.

"OK, a snack at lunchtime, meal in tonight, I want to cook and I want Richard to be my sous chef, and he can tell me all about his childhood with Mary." she clapped her hands and they all laughed.

Late in the afternoon, Jo and Richard left to shop, leaving Mary and Colin at home.

"Want to talk?"

"Yes, to apologise for yesterday, I should have talked it through with you before bedding my little brother."

"No harm done, all sorted, but it was hell of a surprise, not to say a real turn on seeing you naked with a man licking your pussy. You looked so exciting and excited. He's not spoilt you for me has he?"

"No way, I love it when you go down on me, he's good, but you're better."

"thanks."

"What was it like sucking his cock?"

"I really enjoyed it thanks, it was so unreal and yet, it was so exciting and naughty."

"Would you do it again?"

"Meaning am I getting a taste for cock? well yes I would, but only with you there."

"Good, by the way I owe you a blow job, maybe later huh?"

"Or maybe now while the kids are out." he asked cheekily.

"A sneaky 69 then?" She offered.

"Done, race you!" he pulled at the belt of his jeans as she pulled her blouse over her head without unbuttoning it. They quickly stripped and moved to each other kissing and tonguing as they closed in together. Laying down they quickly found each others genitals and slurped away. Just then the door opened and Jo walked in,

"Sorry I forgo.. AHHHHHH!" she screamed as her brother and sister in law ate each other out with feeling. At the screech they stopped and fell apart looking up at Jo from the floor. Richard rushed in worried by Jo's scream. His eyes widened and he laughed heartily.

"Bugger me! you guys are quick off the mark, we haven't even got the car unlocked," he smirked, drinking in the sight of his sister laid out on the floor, naked, legs wide apart.

Meanwhile Jo stared openly at her big brother, his erection slippery with Marys saliva, she licked her lips unconsciously thinking of how it would taste.

"I.. I ... I...," she murmured, looking in pure lust at the scene in front of her, shrugging her shoulders and letting her mouth fall open, mentally feeling Colin's prick entering it.

"Aye Aye, I think poor Jo's a bit cock-eyed at the moment, come on Jo follow your Uncle Richard, let's leave the grownups to play."

Richard placed his hands on her arms behind her elbows and turned her away towards the front door, her head turned laser locked on her brother. Richard stopped and released her, she walked back in the room, kneeling beside her brother. Her hand came out to his prick and she circled it in her fist. She slowly pumped it, as the others watched in fascination.

She bent down and slipped the head into her mouth gasping involuntary as the taste and feel of it reached her brain. She slowly moved her lips up and down his short stubby shaft, her hand slipping down to cuddle his balls, Within a minute Colin began to pant and gasp as he felt the eruption building in his balls. Suddenly he shouted,

"I'm cumming, cumming, Oh God, I'm cummmmmmmmmiiinnnnngggggggggggg," He jerked his hips, thrusting his cock into Jo's mouth as he spurted into her.

She gagged and snorted, cum dripping out her nose and dribbling from her lips. Colin thrust on in the grips of a massive orgasm. He lay back spent as Jo sat back on her heels then feel onto her backside, face flushed, cum hanging from her nostrils and spilling out her mouth.

Mary rolled forward, as Richard grabbed a box of tissues from the coffee table. He pulled a couple out and placed them over Jo's nose, she blew gratefully, ejecting her brothers cum into it. Mary reached up to Jo and cuddled her, as Richard gently wiped the rest of the cum from her mouth and chin.