Brothers and Sisters on Snow Day

Story Info
They've always been close, but now she needs more.
2.1k words
196.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN:Hi to everyone reading this. I'm the author, obviously. This is kind of long and has two parts. One posted here, one waiting on my desktop. If you would like to read the rest you'll have to e-mail me and ask for it. Aren't I a stinker? LoL. You may all take turns whipping me now! Enjoy!

*

A sigh escaped the pouty pink lips of her as she let the window's curtain fall back in place. It'd snowed. On the ONE day shedidn'twant it to snow. And not a simple one or two inches...no, they'd gotten two and a half, almost three, full feet. Needless to say school was canceled. She moved away from the window and kicked off her shoes, she had no need of them now. Jacket was also removed and thrown carelessly, albeit roughly, on to the arm of the living room couch. Moments later she plopped down on it and sighed again, heavier this time, crossing her arms over her chest and glaring off in to the distance.

Around that time her brother, Caleb, walked in to the room. He hadn't even bother to get dressed but instead was still clad in his night clothes...or lack there of as he only wore a pair of plaid black, brown, and blue pajama bottoms that hung low on his waist. He smirked at her and holding his coffee cup around its rim lifted it to his lips for a quick sip before moving over to her to offer her a mug of hot chocolate he's made for her. He knew she hated coffee. Always had, though he didn't know why. He loved the stuff.

"S'matter Emma? Figured you'd be glad school was canceled." Caleb spoke this as he moved over to the kitchen entrance to keep an eye on some toast he had going, leaning with one shoulder against the entrance way between the two rooms. One arm wrapped around his chest while the other brought his coffee back to his lips, his deep green eyes lingering on his sister who seemed more than her usually huffy self.

Emma had accepted the mug from him and took a small test of a sip but the liquid was still too hot for her to drink comfortably she leaned forward just long enough to set it on the coffee table before resuming her original position. She looked to him then, and was struck with just how cute he truly was for being her brother. He was older than her by three years, but even so he was much taller than her at an impressive 6'2" compared to her small 5'5". His face was between that of looking like a man and a boy, so that he had all the handsome angles of a thirty year old but with a soft touch of youth to them as well. His lips were full and beautifully pink, perfect for kissing. Eyes the color of deep emerald watched her as she watched him to take him in...they stared at her from beneath long eyelashes, too long for a boy, and well shaped brows that were just a bit darker than his medium length chestnut colored hair that he kept in to a side swept new age style.

Her own, softer green eyes roved lower on his body and she felt a blush begin to creep in to her face as it was growing hot. When had he become so toned? He'd once between pale and scrawny but was now a nice medium tan as well as a medium builds. Lower and she coughed lowly and looked away after one sneak of a glance at his crotch, which held a nice bulge as he wore no underwear beneath his thin cotton pants. Why the hell was she looking at him anyway?I must be a sick girl or something...Caleb? God...I am so pathetic, checking out my own brother. I really need to scratch an itch or something because that's reaching. Although....if he weren't my brother.... Forcefully she pushed that thought away then cleared her throat to answer his question.

"Today was the field trip to the zoo." A small shrug was given as if she didn't care although she most certainly did. It was hours away, and expensive, so she very rarely got to go and being a true animal lover she'd been looking forward to it for quite a while, despite the semi-cool weather which had turned to negative temperatures almost over night. Caleb frowned at this...he knew she'd been looking forward to this event for a few weeks, it'd just slipped his mind that it was for today. Feeling bad for her and sensing that her anger was a front for the sadness she felt at this disappointment he walked over to her and sat down by her, sitting his coffee cup on the table by her mug of hot chocolate.

"Suckage, sis. I knew you were looking forward to that a lot." He saw her try and pretend to shrug it off, but noticed that her eyes had water with unleashed tears. His heart sank in his chest and his breath caught. He felt so terribly for her. They'd always been close, so to see her in such a state got to him. Their parents had left for work almost thirty minutes ago so he leaned over and wrapped his toned arms around her, pulling her in to a soft embrace against his chest. "S'okay, Em." A thought occurred to him suddenly, and he blurted it without hesitation. "Tell you what! Once all this snow is gone and spring rolls in, when it's in the mid 60's or 70's, perfect blue sky weather and all that...I'll take you to the zoo myself. My treat. We can stay as long as you want, and do whatever you want. Just you and me."

Feeling her nod against his chest he smiled to himself and gave her a final squeeze in their hug before pulling her away to look at her from arms length. He expected one of her beautiful smiles...not what he saw. The tears held behind her eyes had finally slipped and were rolling quickly down her cheeks, her eyes themselves dark and full of shame and sadness. Her bottom lip quivered and she made a small, pathetic little sound that once again gave him the feeling like his heart was dropping out of his chest. His brows furrowed and he took her face in his hands to coax her to look up at him. She did, though reluctantly.

"What's wrong? Isn't that what you wanted?" A nod was her only reply before her eyes downcast themselves again though her face still remained level with his. "Then what is it?" Trying to be coaxing was proving hard...he felt the beginnings of impatience and wanted to know what the hell was wrong with her already! "I...well..." Emma felt completely embarrassed and ashamed to be admitting this to her brother but she felt as if he was the only she could trust, the only one who wouldn't laugh at her. "I was supposed to sit with my boyfriend today. We...I mean, I...was going to...y'know...try to make a move on him because he hasn't. And I just thought that...because of the snow and all...maybe this was God's way of telling me not to. Like...he never touches me, or wants to kiss me or anything and. well..." Here she stopped to look back up in to Caleb's eyes. "Am I ugly Caleb?"

He almost laughed at her. All he could do to stop himself was to bite his tongue as hard as he could without drawing blood. Her? Ugly? He glanced his sister over. She was the exact opposite of ugly. She was average height, and was built a bit muscular so that she didn't look like a complete fucking stick...her stomach was smooth all but for a slight rise in her lower abdomen he found very attractive. She went horse back rising a lot, so her thighs were taught and strong. Many times he'd had images of them wrapped around his waist while he.SHE'S YOUR SISTER.

Her breasts were almost C cup, but not quite...and her face. Oh, her gorgeous face. He fell in love with her every time he saw her. It was heart shaped and soft, the true expression of innocence. Her lips were pouty and a deep strawberry pink all by themselves, I wonder if they taste like strawberries too, her eyes a mirrored color of his if only lighter and less intense...the things he saw in them, how she expressed herself and all she was feeling with them, made him melt.Lust in those eyes would send me over the edge. Her hair was long...it cascaded in soft waves of auburn down her back.I'd love to wrap my fingers up in it, drawing her mouth down around my dick and...SHE'S YOUR SISTER.

This thought snapped him out of it and he shook his head softly, his thumb stroking her cheek lightly. "Emma. You are the most attractive girl. Woman. I've ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. If you weren't my sister...God the things I'd do to you." His words made her shiver, a deep unknown throb somewhere in her lower stomach making her want more of what he was saying. But she didn't believe him. So she protested with, "Why don't you do them anyway?" The surprise in his eyes was obvious but followed closely by something else. Something she had never seen him look like before. He looked carnal, hungry. He looked...

Suddenly his lips were on hers and she was gasping in shock. For a minute she was stunned to stillness but the soft albeit demanding force of his lips on hers coaxed her to close her eyes and melt in to him. Her head canted just slightly so that the kiss was deepened and a moment later she felt his tongue caress her lower lip, begging for access. She gave it to him, letting him control her, move her how he pleased, do what he wanted. His hands slid down from her face to caress her shoulders, then lower to caress her arms. She heard him growl, low and instinctive from somewhere deep in his throat and suddenly his hands were rough and demanding as he grabbed her tightly by her upper arm on either side.

Standing swiftly he jerked her up with him, directing her towards his room with enthused force. This made that something deep within her throb and jolt with want, so she did not protest. She even thought he was probably still playing a prank on her...some prank! She was laid on the bed softer than he'd drug her in to the room, but moments later found herself being undressed down to nothing. It was the first time she'd let someone see her so openly, and give herself to them so willingly. Emma wondered if he would make fun of her for not protesting later.

Right now it didn't matter as she felt his hands rove up her stomach to her breasts, caressing and kneading and tweaking her nipples with just the right amount of pressure. Her back arched so that she thrust forward against his touch, a low and almost inauible moan escaping her lips just before being muffled by his once more. Feeling his hot skin over her made her shiver for some reason. He wasn't wearing his pants anymore...so that meant...they were naked. Together. What were they doing?!

It didn't matter as he ground his erection against her soft thigh, teasing both her and himself. The second kiss ended with him pulling away by drawing her bottom lip between his teeth and tugging it lightly just before she felt him again, this time on her neck. The kisses trailed and pooled around her collar bone where he stopped to nip at it lightly, then suckle it until blood rose to the surface and a rather impressive hickie formed, marking her as his. Caleb smirked and reached down between him. She was bucking and grinding and withering beneath him desperately, and not wanting to take enough time for her to change her mind...though he highly doubted she would at this point...he reached a hand down between them to find her pussy.

His fingers delved between her soft, moist folds to find her center. Once there he stroked and thumbed it without mercy, his index and middle fingers entering her with ease. He knew she wasn't a virgin but that didn't matter. It was her first time with him, and he would make her feel pleasure to the point of bursting and was confident she'd do the same to him.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It blows, that's what I thought. It isn't really a story-it's more like notes for a story. It also should have been proofread before being shared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so where is the second part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And.... ? Why didn't you finish the scene?

A fairly good beginning. Work on your grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's not a story yet. I don't agree with the comments, but he should have taken her hard, and made her his. This is pornography not a chic-flick. As suggested, you need to heat up your idea with at least 3 or 4 more long chapters. Get her best friend involved, then Mom, and maybe her sister. It's in your head, make it happen. So far your grammar and editing are good, now get nasty, you'll like the reviews. Burn these.

XYZ

pguild01pguild01almost 7 years ago
Excellent! More Please!

Thid cliffhanger proceeds most seductively, and I want to know what happens next.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
After School with Sister An ordinary school day takes a weird turn.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories