Brother's Best Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
The morning after.
3.6k words
4.48
33.3k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. Still trying to find an editor but I am looking over my work alot more now. The last part of the story is there because the dance festival becomes a big part of the story later on so I just thought it was best to give some infomation on it. Comment and rate please.

********************************

Katie:

The morning after the party and I had the world's worst hang-over. By the side of my bed was a glass of water, two tablets and a note saying "Hi, thought you would want these when you woke up, don't come downstairs until you have taken them and they have worked! Love G x"

I sighed and rubbed my head while sitting up. The moment I was sitting up, I had to puke. I dashed to the toilet and threw up until there was nothing left in my stomach. Then I swallowed the pills and got back into bed. I lay there thinking about the night before and how to get revenge on Ryder, but I drifted back into sleep.

When I re-awoke my head-ache had subsided slightly and I could finally manage to crawl downstairs. I realised I was still wearing my dress from the night before so I changed into a pair of USA flag PJ shorts and a rolling stones t-shirt. Greg was sitting downstairs on the settee with a smug look on his face.

"What did I tell you about mixing drinks, hellcat?" he asked haughtily. To me it sounded like he was screaming at me reigniting the thumping pain in my head.

"Shh, why are you screaming at me?" I whispered back, crawling up into a ball on the arm chair.

He laughed. "Well how many drinks did you mix this time?"

I thought about what I had had to drink; tequila, whiskey, beer, vodka, flaming sambuca and a long island iced tea. I sighed inwardly at my own stupidity. "About 6 or seven, depends on how you look at it."

"What do you mean?"

"I had a cocktail that involved a lot of booze." I explained.

"Ohhh, the old long island iced tea eh?" he chuckled to himself knowing I always drank that when I was already drunk because I thought it would make me even more drunk quicker.

"I blame you for the fact I like that drink. You and your god damn pool party and another slut!" it was true, him and his girlfriend made me the drink at a party and I instantly fell in love with the taste and the instant warmth you felt.

He laughed again. "Well I can guess what your other drinks were and overall I would say that you had enough to drink to floor a 300 pound grown man let alone you." I flipped him the bird not knowing what else to say and he just laughed again.

"So are you going to tell me what happened last night or do I have to wait until Ryder gets back?" he asked seriously.

"Ryder is still out with my car?" I asked slightly angry.

Greg nodded in response and gestured at me to tell him the full story. As I told him the full story his face never changed from the serious expression it held. When I finished I asked him to fill in the gaps from when I returned home and when Ryder had left.

"When Ryder left I dragged you upstairs, threw you in bed and luckily you were so pissed you fell straight to sleep. Ryder is over Max's sleeping off his hangover which he got when he went to the five bars after leaving here. And his face is sporting a few scratches off you hellcat."

There was silence for a few moments and I decided to break it. "Are you mad at me?" I asked quietly. I was hoping he was mad at me and not disappointed.

He shook his head. "I'm disappointed that you reacted like a child when Ryder was just looking out for you." Here it is the last thing I wanted to hear. "You are too young to be doing this, especially with people who are older than you."

"Erm, excuse me you lost your v when you were 16 and I know that for a fact cause I walked in on you." We both visibly cringed at the memory. "So don't come talking shit like that to me." I said without raising my voice but with a lot of attitude.

"Watch your mouth, Katie." He warned.

"No I won't. I'm 18 and have never had a boyfriend, never even been kissed because of you and Ryder and I am fed up of it."

"What so you are just going to go and loose it with a randomer just to prove a point?"

"No, but it's nice to know that if I did loose it I wouldn't be thought of as a slag by my own brother."

"So you're telling me you'd never loose it just to piss me or Ryder off?" he asked sceptically.

"Maybe to piss Ryder off but not you, I don't hate you." I replied honestly.

He stilled. "I never want you to do that, you hear?" he growled pointing a finger at me.

"If you didn't want to know you shouldn't of asked." I stood up. "I'm going out, bye big brother glad to know what you think of me." I pulled on my comfy boots that were by the door and grabbed Greg's truck keys. I left the house yet again upset.

As I started to drive I thought about things. I love Greg more than anything he literally was my rock in life but he was too protective and it made me feel like shit. There was only one place I could go at them moment and that was Allegra's. As I pulled into her drive way she opened the door.

"mio caro, what is wrong?" she asked as I ran into her open arm. She held me at arms length and looked into my eyes. "Well I can tell you need my hangover remedy and my neonato and your brother is probably the cause of you being upset." I nodded trying to hold back my tears.

Allegra is a 5 ft nine ex dancer still somehow looks amazing after having a tough kid like Ryder and rocky marriage. She, unlike Ryder has black hair that is starting to grey very slightly. She has the exact same eyes as Ryder but her face was unconventionally pretty, with high prominent cheek bones, a button nose and a strong jaw line. All in all she was beautiful, with her inner beauty shining through.

Ryder gets all of his other features from his Dad but there personalities were worlds apart. Her husband, Mic, cheated on her multiple times so she understandably divorced him when Ryder was 12. I can't remember him much because he was either at work or out cheating on Allegra. I do remember he was terribly handsome.

Ryder has most of his mom's traits; pushy, outgoing, smart, and loyal. His Dad was never around to look after him so Allegra had all the hard work but relished in having someone who loved her unconditionally after her difficult marriage. Ryder is and will always be her neonato. Even though she no longer dances she continues her love of it through me, sending me to dance classes, booking me studio time and entering me in competitions.

I actually love dancing more than anything else that I do thanks to Allegra's determination but she never pushes me to hard. The one thing we often argue on is my song choices to dance to with her preferring classical and me liking to dance to alternate rock.

She started to steer me into her house and into her kitchen sitting me at the breakfast bar.

"Now while I make this tell me what happened." She started to walk around the kitchen while I relayed the on goings of last night and the morning. She started to put an egg, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, salt and black pepper in her smoothie machine. She then was rooting in her cupboard and came out with a bottle of vodka.

My stomach churned but I knew that she knew best. She added a shot and proceeded to mix the drink before making me some dry toast. When I had finished the story she placed both things in front of me as a type of reward.

She sighed deeply. "I thought I raised that boy to respect women." She said, more to herself than to me. "Well I am going to have a good chat to both of them, they should treat you fairly. However, do not loose your flower just to annoy my neonato because then you will have me to answer to."

"Ok." I muttered quietly slightly embarrassed about her calling it "my flower".

"Now eat your toast while I tend to the plants." She said ending he conversation and scuttling outside. As I was finishing my toast I heard the front door open and in walked a rough looking Ryder.

Ryder:

I was awoken by a hard slap on the side of my face. I groggily mumbled something but received another slap. My eyes snapped open to see Lola standing over me, her eyebrows knitted together in a frown.

My initial thought was how I ended up at Max's house. Max was fairly well off thanks to his club and a trust fund he got when he turned 18 so he brought his own house. Lola moved in with him instead of living with her parents because she could drink, party and shag as much as she wanted and Max didn't care, he was too busy doing all that himself to worry about her as well. .

My second question was why I am being slapped. However I never got a chance to ask my questions.

"Thanks for ruining my fucking party dickwad." She growled, looking very angry.

I yawned and stretched. "What?" I had no idea how I ruined her party.

"Thanks to your fight outside the police were called and shut down my party." She slapped me again, and it was really starting to bug me. "If Max had just given you up I could have carried on partying."

"Come on Lola leave him alone now." Max laughed walking into the living room carrying a mug off coffee for me.

"Whatever, just makes sure he apologises to Katie as well." She left the room quickly but not before throwing the TV remote at my head.

"Seriously control your sister, she is doing my head in." I muttered.

Max laughed again. "She is beyond help my friend, why do you think I don't bother?"

We sat in silence for a few minutes drinking our coffee.

"Sooooo..." I knew where this was going. "About last night."

"Max just leave it." I grumbled.

"Well I would but Aiden is in the hospital with a broken jaw and nose and I had to kindly say to your whore that you were not interested in a relationship."

"My whore?" I asked confused.

"Whatever the name was of the girl you brought with you. You didn't bother to learn her name so I wasn't going to. By the way she wants you to buy you a new dress." I frowned in confusion. He smirked before replying "You threw up on her twice."

We both chuckled but only because we knew the conversation was about to turn to more serious matters.

"What was with the big reaction dude? It wasn't like her was forcing her to do anything." He asked referring to the one person I did not want to think about.

I sighed and leaned back onto the chair, shrugging my shoulders as I went. Max continued knowing he wasn't going to get an answer.

"Seriously, she is 18, never been kissed, never been shagged and never had a boyfriend. She is a straight A student in all of her subjects, does volleyball, running, dancing and is always entering dance festivals bringing back money for herself. Why can't she have a boyfriend?" he asked bewildered.

"Because she need's to wait for the "one". No way is she going to waste her time with losers like

Lola does." I replied cruelly because Max could not understand.

"Hey don't go bagging on my sister. She is no angel but don't be mean." He answered defensively. "None of use waited for the "one" and we are having plenty of fun. No regrets, no hard feelings."

"Whatever." I grumbled.

"Plus how do you know Aiden wasn't the "one"?"

"You know why, dumbass."

"True." He answered honestly. There was another long silence. "Do you want to be the "one" for her?" he asked quietly, so I barely heard him.

"No way man. She is my best friends little sister. I have known her too long. Plus why would I ever want to settle down when I can have any girl I want?" I answered in self-defensive.

"Because you can't have any girl you want." He muttered again, this time I think to himself.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked off handed.

"Well... what I mean is... erm..."

"Spit it the fuck out!" I yelled.

"Like you could get Katie to go out with you." He spat out quickly.

I laughed. "I so could, so easily."

Max shook his head. "You couldn't. And don't you dare try to get into her pants to prove it."

"What, are you going to stop me?" I asked challengingly.

"No, but I will call Greg and tell him if you even dare to. I care about her a lot too and I am not going to let you fuck her and leave her." He yelled back at me. You see I have a short temper that no one can control except Max. He yells at me before I have a chance to yell at me which instantly seems to cool me off because I know I have taken it too far. Plus Max knows he wouldn't be able to beat me in a fight at about two inches shorter than me and not as muscular either but he could handle himself.

I sighed again. "Like I would do that."

"Yeah, well either fuck off or come work with me. " he said back in his usual happy voice.

"Nah your all right, I gotta go see my mama anyway." I said getting up.

"See you dude." Max called as I was getting my keys, well Katie's keys.

As I drove over I thought about what Max had said about me wanting to be with Katie. I concluded I did not want to be with her, just fuck her. Yeah she was pretty, gorgeous in fact, funny, good natured, extremely smart, down to earth and exceedingly sexy but she was also ill tempered at me, and only me. It would just never work. I also thought I need to stop taking Katie's car cause I do not fit in the little mini.

I pulled into my mom's house and saw Greg's truck in the drive way. Great, I thought, I can get an ear full of upsetting Katie. I walked into the kitchen and saw Katie in the kitchen. She didn't notice me at first so I took the chance to admire her. Her t-shirt showed her luscious curves off and her short alabaster legs looked sinfully long in her shorts. It should be illegal for someone to look that sexy and innocent at the same time I thought.

She suddenly turned and saw me in the doorway. He began to shoot daggers at me while sliding off her chair and walking away. I heard her shout from the back door "Allegra your son is here so I'm off."

I sighed and laughed to myself. She must be really pissed I thought, she never leaves until she has given me an earful.

She walked back into the kitchen and stood in front of me. She was looking up at me, her chin lifted because of our height difference. She suddenly held her hand out at me.

"I want my keys, you can drive Greg's car back." She muttered at me.

"What your not gonna yell?" I asked, astounded at how much I had managed to annoy her.

"My head is hurting too much just give me the fucking keys." She growled.

"Hey, joven dama, what have I told you about that language?" My mom had just appeared in the room and was shocked to hear Katie swear.

"See mom, she is not the angelito you think she is." I told her with a menacing voice.

"Shut up, dickhead." Katie muttered at me. I saw mom twist a towel slightly and whip Katie with it.

"¿qué demonios?" Katie exclaimed rubbing the spot where mom had whipped her. I laughed slightly. "Tell your son to stop aggravating me and I wouldn't swear."

I was so busy laughing I didn't realise mom was re-twisting the towel tighter than she did with Katie. She whipped me and I gasped at the surprise of the pain.

"Leave her alone, I need a good chat with you, neonato." She said sternly at me. "Give her what she wants and let her go." I dropped the keys into Katie's hand I stepped to the slide to let her past. "Hey, señorita you better be at the dance studio later or you will have hell to pay." She yelled after her.

"I will, I will." Katie yelled back.

Mom whipped me again with the towel and I turned to look at her. "You better sit your culo down right now and tell me your side of the story."

I sat down and told her the story while she gave me a serious look. When I was finished she shook her head at me. "Like I said to Katie, I thought I raised you better. Do not treat that girl like one of those putas . She deserves some fun and you are just stopping her."

"She should wait though. Not waste it on some fool." I muttered.

"You want her." She said turning away from me.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"I see the way you look at her. Pure lust, the same look you used to give to Mary." She said wisely. How the hell does she know, I thought.

"No I don't. I just want her not to shag her way through life."

"Don't use that word around me." I nodded. "Now you are going to treat that girl with respect from now on and do not man handle her. I will call Greg later and tell him the same. She is an adult now and you cannot control her like you used to."

"Fine." I said, I was going to carry on the way I was but I was not going to let my mom know that. "Can I have some breakfast now please?"

Katie:

Walking into the dance studio before a few weeks before a festival is often so stressful, knowing I have to work hard. The festival I was entered in had a prize of £1000, but I had to dance two dances. I had the dances sorted, one to a classical piece and mainly ballet, the other to 'No One Does it Better' by You me At six which was also ballet but had a few acrobatic moves in it and the moves were a lot bolder.

The problem was with the festival was Elisha Maya was there and she hated me since I beat her in previous competitions. I had seen her lurking outside the studio after I had used it making me very suspicious.

On top of the festival I was also working on two other dances for an audition to a dance school. These two dances were to show off my skill, creativity, and to wow the school so I wasn't dancing to anything classical. My first dance was half way complete but still rough but my second dance, I couldn't get any inspiration for it. I had barely anytime to practice the latter dances with trying to perfect my festival dances.

I walked into the studio wearing my joggers and t-shirt. Allegra was already sitting there waiting for me.

"So, what do you want to practice today?" she asked.

"Well, can I show you my audition piece just to get your opinion and then I can practice the other dances" I offered putting my bags down and stretching.

"Good idea." I walked over to the stereo and put in the CD for both my audition dances. Allegra didn't approve of the songs I had chosen. As the song came on ('Bite my Tongue' by You me at Six.) she shook her head.

As I began to dance she looked more and more intrigued by my unique kicks, turns, jumps and my extra prop a chair. I stopped the song just before it entered the screamo section.

"What do you think so far?" I asked panting.

"That is incredible. Very rough, I saw many mistakes there but it was fantastic." she complimented. "What are you going to do for the last part of the song?"

"I can't decide yet. The same for the second dance. I need something to kick start it." She nodded.

"Well you need to get a move on. By the way, on the last move you do, you need to extend your leg more." She was referring to a particularly difficult move where I run up to the chair do a cartwheel over it and fold up the chair, landing on my feet and discarding the chair to continue the next part of my dance.

I nodded this time. Allegra clicked her fingers. "Right, now for the important dances. Start now." I laughed changing the CD and beginning to pirouette around the room.