Brother's Best Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More." I ground out.

"Most definitely." He agreed. His hands found the ribbon and quickly un-tied it. He then picked me up with me still straddling him and lay me on the ground with him nestled between my legs. He kissed me his fingers grasping my hair.

I fumbled with his jeans and met his hands in the same fumble. Finally they were off and I could free his throbbing cock. He was long, about 9 inches but he was thick as well. I wrapped my hand around him and my fingers didn't even meet.

He hissed out a breath as I stroked him up and down.

He tugged his top off as I played before targeting my nipples again. This time there was no teasing tonguing, it was just hard sucks and bites that drove me insane.

"Ryder, please." I begged again, rubbing my thumb through the precum seeping from his dick.

Ryder quickly reached up into a draw on the coffee table and pulled out a condom. Max literally kept them all around his house, his motto 'better over prepared than an under prepared parent.'

He quickly rolled it on himself before sliding his hand over my stomach. When he poked my belly button I groaned in pleasure. Ryder looked up and poked it again eliciting another moan from me. "Really?" He asked. "Your belly button?"

"What?" I asked in breathless confusion.

"It feels good when I poke your belly button?" he did it again as if to demonstrate and got the same response.

"Yes." I gasped.

"I've never known a girl who gets turned on by

her belly button." He laughed.

"Stop teasing m and get on...oh" he nudged my clit with his head before positioning himself.

He lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist tilting me slightly so that the head slid in. I moaned.

"I'm sorry." He said. I was confused until he surged himself in as far as he could go. Pain and not the good kind.

I struggled but he held me still. I grasped his shoulders as he murmured to me breathlessly to hold still. He kissed and nipped my neck and then bit the curve of my neck again making me whimper. He slid forward again, impaling me even more but it felt a bit less painful.

"I'm not gonna last long." He groaned as he reached the hilt. I felt so full as I took deep breaths. My body hummed.

"Just make it feel good again if you can." I asked before gently kissing him. He slid his hands to cup my breasts, rolling the nipples between his forefinger and thumb. He would pinch them very now and again. He began to rock forwards and backwards slowly, his eyes penetrating mine. It started to feel good again.

I started to moan slightly but wasn't happy with the look I saw in Ryder's eyes. It looked like he was putting himself on a tight leash. I grabbed his face between both my hands.

"Let go completely." I begged. He blinked once and the look was back that sent me insane. His fingers curled around my hips as he drove himself forward, hard and deep.

The air was knocked right out of me making me release a strangled moan. Every thrust was hard and deep and his fingers held me so tight there were going to be bruises. My fingers clawed his back trying to hold him closer. His lips fought mine in a carnal kiss, his tongue imitating what he was doing to me.

His hands were so large that his thumb managed to catch my clit in short, sharp strokes that sent me closer to the edge.

"Ryder, more, I need more." I was so close. He slammed home in piston jerks of his hips. This brought a slight twinge of pain along with a rush of pleasure. My eyes rolled back into my head as one more thrust sent me crashing. I screamed as I rode my wave. My internal muscles clenched Ryder for all it was worth, sending him over the edge.

He growled his release, grabbing my hair in his fists and pulling my lips to his in a clumsy, erratic kiss.

Ryder slumped over me, breathing heavily into my hair. I rubbed his back as the final flutters of my orgasm finished. I was so happy and sated; I didn't care if he was crushing me. When he lifted his head I expected to see happy and sated eyes. But I didn't, they were filled with regret and guilt.

"Ryder, what the fuck?" I asked nervously.

"I am so sorry Katie." He mumbled before rolling off me and sitting with his knees bent. He rubbed his hand through his hair looking distressed.

I sat up. "What are you sorry for?"

"You were vulnerable and I took advantage."

"I'm pretty sure I kissed you first." I stated getting up and pulling my dress on.

"But I should have stopped you. Instead I was selfish." He stood up and pulled on his jeans. He looked at me and then through his head to the side as if in disgust. His hair was a mess and his lips were swollen. "I fucking tied you up. I'm so sorry."

"You are crazy." I said angrily.

"I know I am. You trusted me to comfort you and I took advantage. Greg trusted me to look after you and I took advantage"

I was in shock and was getting angrier by the minute. He was making me sound like some needy little lost girl who he had to protect. "Get the fuck out Ryder." I growled.

"I'm sorry Katie." He said before turning to leave. He grabbed his t-shirt and slammed the door as he left. I hated him at that moment in time

Then I realised how fucked up I was. He'd told me what to do and tied me up and I liked it. I did as he told me without any question and loved it.

I felt dirty and it was more my fault than Ryder's. I collected the pile of clothes off the floor and ran upstairs into the shower after putting everything to be washed and throwing my bra and thong out. I needed to forget this as much as possible.

As I curled up in bed every emotion piled on top of me like a ton of bricks. Everything Bella had said came back to me with all those unwanted feelings along with the anger I had for Ryder. I was an emotional wreck that ended up in my crying uncontrollably until I fell asleep.

12