Brother's Best Friend Ch. 06

Story Info
Things get sorted out.
4.8k words
4.26
25.2k
19

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally have a plan for this story that I am going to stick to! The sex in this chapter is only a paragraph long for symbolic purposes. The main characters don't have sex with each other in this chapter. Hope you enjoy it :)

****************************************

Ryder:

I didn't sleep at all after leaving Max's. I felt awful for what I had done so decided to drown my pitiful self in whiskey. I drove to the closest bar and started chugging them back, sending a fuck off vibe to all those around me.

I completely lost myself with her. Her submission was not perfect but even more intoxicating because of it. She didn't sit there and take what I was handing out, she wanted to be an active participant and this want caused her to push back against my dominance. It was sexy as fuck. I'd fucked plenty of girls who let me tie them up to fuck them and happily lay there to accept it. But Katie, she wanted more. I couldn't help but think how much more of that lifestyle she's like. She reacted to the slight pain I gave her in a way I never would have expected she would. I couldn't get her face out of my head as she came but then it blended with the look of anger as she threw me out. She hated me for what I had done to her. I needed a distraction and fast.

"Hey sexy." I heard a girl's husky voice in my ear. I turned to see Stacey, one of my more regular hook ups next to me. She had a short pixie haircut that was dyed grey, vacant green eyes and a pretty face, a face that had cost her father a bomb especially when you added in her boob job. She was one of the girls that let me tie her up and lay back to enjoy, a girl that when I gave orders to did them to get what she wanted rather than because it was her nature.

"Hey yourself." I murmured in a smooth voice that couldn't have been more forced. I appraised her in a way to show that I was interested which again couldn't have been more forced. She was wearing a leather miniskirt with suspender patterned tights and a tight vest top. The outfit wouldn't have been that slutty in my eyes but when my eyes dropped to the floor her shoes ruined it. They were the same ones Katie had been wearing earlier but she'd made them look like an invitation that had to be worked for unlike Stacey. She just looked easy.

"You looked a little down so I thought I'd come and...keep you company." Her voice dropped an octave lower on the last bit to make it clear what kind of company she was.

Just the distraction I needed. "Fancy keeping me company elsewhere?" I offered.

She laughed a horrible imitation of a little girl's high pitched giggle. "My place or yours?"

"Yours and you're driving." I got off my stool and started to walk towards the door. I could hear her heels clicking quickly behind me. I didn't want to be anywhere near anything that reminded me of Katie right now and was way past the limit.

We got into her car and drove quickly to hers. Along the way she stroked my crotch, telling me she couldn't wait till I was in her. I kept on a straight face and didn't look at her until we arrived at her apartment. It wasn't a flat, too big and expensive to be classed as one.

I looked over to her and wished she had long hair that I could tangle my fingers in to make her look at me, blonde, unruly long hair. I sighed on the inside and made do with grabbing her chin, forcing her eyes to mine.

"Go upstairs, get undressed and I want you on all fours on the bed. You have a twenty second head start before I follow and if you're not ready you will regret it." I ordered her. There was no point adding the last bit because she would be where I wanted her, annoyingly pliant and no need for correction.

She smiled broadly. "As you wish." That reaction to my order was not what I wanted at all but it would have to do. She scurried out of the car, went into the lobby and got into the awaiting lift. She had already started removing her clothes before the doors even closed. She didn't have to be worried about emerging naked in a corridor because she lived in the penthouse.

I counted the twenty seconds in my head before following her path. When I got to her apartment her clothes were in a pile on the sofa with the door open to her bedroom. She was where I told her to be with her head at the foot of the bed. I wasn't aroused by her body poised ready for me and I felt bad for her. But she wanted this and so did I to a degree so I continued on my path into the room.

She looked at me with a manufactured seductive smile on her face. "Don't move unless I tell you to"

I let my hand trail a line from her shoulder to the curve of her ass. My hand cupped her generous cheek, curving my fingers so that I could feel the moistness coating her lower lips. Her breathe hitched. She was already wet enough for me to fuck which was a good thing. I walked back around to face her unbuttoning my jeans as I went.

Her face was level with my flaccid penis. "Why aren't you hard?" She asked slightly irritated.

"I had a lot to drink. Now suck." I ordered.

She shrugged before enveloping me in her mouth. She gave a good blowjob so I was hard in no time. I pulled free from her and walked back around before climbing onto the bed behind her. I quickly slid on a condom before circling her clit a few times. I grasped her hips and plunged into her and she made a porn star noise. I shook my head and continued to fuck her in steady stroked, building up her pleasure. Images of Katie kept popping into my head but I pushed them aside. She pushed her hips back onto me, telling me to fuck her harder and that I was the best shag ever. Stacey came four times before I managed to have a unsatisfactory orgasm. I rectified myself and got off the bed.

"See you around Stacey." I told her before walking towards the door.

"Is that it?" She demanded.

"You know it is Stacey." I admonished.

Before she could reply I was out the door. I shouldn't take my frustration out on Stacey but I couldn't help it. Katie was on my mind and I was all hyped up. I needed someone else to take my frustration out on but in a different way. I took my phone out and called my friend Jay. He was five years older than me and owned an exclusive BDSM club on the outskirts of town.

"What do you want?" He answered gruffly. Manners weren't his strong point.

"I need a sub for tonight. One that's into toys, medium pain, orgasm denial and doesn't want sex."

"She'll be ready for when you get here." He confirmed before hanging up. Being a long standing member and a certified dom had its perks. Now I could distract myself with tormenting a willing sub's little body.

Katie:

I woke the next morning feeling like a pile of shit. My eyes and head hurt from crying and there was a dull throb between my legs. I suppose that that would be a nice reminder of the night before for most but for me I was just angry and upset and this reminded me why. I looked at my clock to see that it was twelve in the afternoon. I'd forgotten to set my alarm the night before and had slept right through. Not that it mattered; I didn't feel up to doing anything today anyway. I got out of bed and stretched before dressing in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt and tied my hair up.

I felt a little confused about the things I enjoyed last night but did not want to tell anyone about them. I had a vague awareness of domination and submission in sex but not enough to put myself at ease because the words made an unpleasant picture in my head.

I looked around upstairs for Lola before going downstairs. Max was sitting in the living room staring into space. I thought to myself sound cheerful when you talk. "Do you know where Lola is?" I asked but my voice didn't come out cheerful at all. I didn't sound like myself.

Max looked at me. "That rich kid she's been seeing turned up this morning and told her they were going to France until Monday." he told me.

"Oh ok." I squeaked out before turning away.

"Why did he leave?" Max asked.

I froze on the spot. "Why did who leave?" I stuttered out.

"Ryder." He stated.

I turned back around and went to sit down, staying clear of the armchair. "We finished talking so he left." I lied.

"Don't lie to me Katie." Max said softly. He sat up and placed the empty condom wrapper on the table. His shoulders were slumped and he turned his head to look at me. My eyes were brimming with tears because the confusion I had been feeling had grown slightly. "Why did he leave after he finished fucking you?"

The tears over flowed and I sniffed. Max sighed heavily and pulled me under his arm into a tight hug. He whispered to me to tell him again. "He regretted doing what he did. He thought he took advantage of me."

"And now you regret it too." He predicted.

I shook my head. "I'm angry because he made me feel all weak."

"Then why are you crying?" He asked.

I looked away from him not wanting to say. I was crying because I felt dirty, I enjoyed things that weren't normal. "Katie answer the questions because if you don't, as much as it would pain me to do it, I will tell Greg." Max threatened.

He couldn't tell Greg, Greg couldn't know what happened. "I feel confused." I blurted out in a hurry to ensure he wouldn't act upon his threat.

"Confused about what you feel for Ryder." He speculated. I shook my head, feelings for Ryder didn't even come into it and I didn't want to think about it at all. "Fucking hell I am way off par today." Max muttered making me giggle slightly. My tears had dried up now and I wiped my face to get rid of the remnants. "Why are you confused?"

I looked away again. I felt so awkward; Max was like a brother to me. "Well...erm some of the...erm things that he did to me...well they shouldn't...erm shouldn't have gotten the response that they did." I stammered nervously, figuring out how to word my problem without giving away too much detail.

Max tensed and then sighed heavily. "Fucking hell, he went all BDSM on you, didn't he?" He asked angrily.

I stilled completely. There was a label for it which I recognised, that I associated with perverts and freaks. And I was one of them. "Oh my God." I muttered, holding my hand over my mouth.

Max pulled his phone from his pocket. I snatched it away from him.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Katie, you obviously don't understand what's happened and you need to talk to someone. You can't talk to me because well you're like a little sister to me." He explained, reaching for his phone from my hand.

"You are not calling Greg!"

"Your right, I'm not." I loosened my hold on his phone and he slipped it from my grasp. He started to look through his numbers. "I'm calling a friend of mine who you can talk to." He lifted the phone to his ear.

"I don't need a counselling session Max. I can figure this out myself." I stood up to walk away.

"Everyone needs help sometimes." Max countered. "Hi mate, I need a favour from you."

I gasped in anger and stormed away. Before I was out of hearing distance I heard Max call "You're talking to them whether you like it or not. I'm just trying to help." I slammed my bedroom door shut.

I always complained about Greg and Ryder being pains as I grew up but Max had been as well. He was kind of the last resort, if Greg couldn't get through to me and Ryder couldn't, Max would step in to have ago before Allegra was called. He acted more like a big brother to me than he did Lola. As I lay on my bed literally wrapped up in a duvet, I heard a car door slam and then the doorbell ring. Max answered and I heard mumbling before footsteps ascending the stairs. I tugged my duvet tighter around me.

There was a slight tap on the door before Max popped his head around. "Are you going to come downstairs like a mature adult or not?" He asked gently. His voice was muffled by the duvet over my ears.

"I don't need or want to talk to anyone."

"Fine then." I thought he was going to leave me to it then but he then shouted loud enough for it to carry downstairs, "Dump and run situation!"

I was baffled by what that meant. I was then picked up, still wrapped in my duvet, and carried downstairs. I couldn't struggle because the duvet restricted my movement to a slight wriggle. I was dropped onto the sofa and before I could untangle myself, Max had fled the scene.

I huffed loudly before looking up to see the aggressive looking man from the bar the night Ryder beat up Aiden. He had mousy coloured hair styled to be longer at the front so that his forehead was covered, eyes so dark that I couldn't work out what colour they actually were, a ruggedly handsome face that was just breathe taking. He was tall at about 6 foot and had large muscles that suited his frame. I could tell he had large muscles by his black t-shirt moulding to his body perfectly, with black jeans and black army boots. He screamed power and confidence and I felt myself shrink into the duvet to get away from it. I maintained eye contact with him at a great effort.

"You're Jay right?" I asked.

He nodded. "And you are confused according to Max." He sat himself down in the armchair I had been avoiding in the morning. "Talk." He commanded. By some it could have been taken as rudeness but to me it just seemed like his nature to be direct. I averted my eyes from his for a moment before getting my resolve back and looking back to him.

"I'm not a dog." I bit at him.

He smirked. "No not a dog, but you are a submissive. A stubborn and difficult submissive by the looks of it."

His words shook me. "I am not a submissive."

"Then why couldn't you hold my eye contact after I told you what to do?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I opened and closed my mouth like a fish, not able to explain why. "Because you wanted to obey by nature but didn't want to at the same time."

"Just because I couldn't keep eye contact does not make me a submissive."

"No but from what Ryder told me and that added together, you are."

I sat bolt upright. "What did Ryder tell you?"

"Everything. The ribbon, the biting, the twisting, the orders and the exploding orgasms." Jay smirked again.

My face flamed. "Why did he tell you?"

Jay sat back into the chair. "Turned up at my club last night, BDSM club that is, asking for a distraction. He had his fun with a little sub and then spoke to me afterwards. Told me a tale of a sad little girl he took advantage of. He was cut up about it." I was angry again. I wasn't a sad little girl, and I was about to tell Jay. "But the girl he described is not the one I just heard about from Max or the one sitting in front of me."

I was puzzled again. "What do you mean?"

Jay leaned forward again, resting his elbows on his knees. "Ryder told me you regretted it, Max told me you didn't and you have told me you are confused. I'm going with the majority and deciding that Ryder is an idiot and you are not a sad little girl who was taken advantage of. I'm deciding you are a women who took what she wanted and has no regrets of it but a new part of her was awakened that she didn't know was there. And now you feel dirty and confused."

I stared at him flabbergasted. He was completely right. "You're right." I whispered back.

He smiled again. His faced changed into something completely different. "Usually am. Now come on, you've got some exploring to do." He stood up and held his hand out for me. I took it and stood, and then it hit me.

"Hold on, you're telling me Ryder left here after fucking me and went straight to fucking some other women?" I asked heatedly.

"I'm here to speak to you about your sexuality, not your and Ryder's problems."

"I don't give a fuck about my "sexuality", I give a fuck that Ryder ditched me to go and fuck someone else." I practically shouted. I was too angry to care that I was taking my frustration out on the wrong person.

Jay stepped up close to me so that he towered over me. He grasped my chin and pulled so that my eyes met his in an intimidating way. I looked away but he growled "Eyes on me sub." I complied immediately. My body started to tingle in the same way it did the night before when Ryder ordered me to do something.

"Do not shout at me or talk to me in that tone of voice. I am here to help and I do not appreciate you repaying me by speaking to me like that. Don't do it again, understand?" His voice was gravelly but felt like silk as it skimmed my body.

I leaned into him unconsciously. "Sorry, I lost my head for a moment." I whispered.

He released me chin and his face returned to what it usually is. "Come on then." He turned to walk out the door.

"Wait, where are we going?" I asked, following and grabbing my converse from the floor.

"To my club." He answered simply.

We drove in silence to the outskirts of town, till we reached an old manor house. A sign above the large door read "Sanctuary" in red cursive writing. Jay led me to the door before stopping.

"You are here because you need to understand that you are not dirty because you are submissive. It is perfectly ok to enjoy something different to others." With his explanation still circling in my head he led me into a grand foyer decorated in dark colours with a large desk situated in the middle. There was a large staircase leading upstairs and a door on either side of the room and Jay lead me to the right which seemed, from the outside, to be of the bigger of the two rooms.

Inside the room was lit by dome lights on the walls and there was a large bar just to the left of the door. But the rest of the room was a massive space with raised areas along the walls with different pieces of equipment on each pedestal. On one was large cross, on another a tall pole that reached the ceiling and on another a piece that looked like a bench. There were rows of toys such as whips and other items similar hung on the walls and a chest next to each stage. There were seating areas placed around the room, some facing the stages others placed to create some privacy for people. The room smelt like leather and a faint other smell.

Jay took a deep breath. "This is people's sanctuary, where they can come and enjoy what they want."

I started to walk backwards out of the room. As I looked at each piece, I imagined myself upon them and felt the tingling again.

Jay grabbed my arm. "Katie, if being a submissive was a dirty thing or something to be ashamed of, places like this wouldn't exist because people would keep it a secret and wouldn't embrace it."

"Why do places like this have to exist, why don't people just do it at home?" I asked, my voice quivering. "If it wasn't to be ashamed of, people wouldn't need to come here to feel accepted." I was saying every worry that came into my head, to get each one addressed so that I could accept it and then move along to the next.

"You're wrong. People come here to use the equipment that they can't keep in their homes. To learn new things. Doms come to meet submissive's like you." He patiently explained.

"You keep flinging that word around as if it is a badge of honour. Submissive means I do what people say, I don't stand up for myself, and I'm basically a drip which I'm not!"

Jay stepped forward again like he did at the house. "I'm going to give you one more warning. Speak to me like that again and you will find yourself over my lap before you can even blink." He stepped back again. "Submissive means that you like others to be in control whether it be just in the bedroom or all the time. It's not a bad thing, you just like something different."

I take a deep breath and I think. I was fighting with all my natural instincts on the subject as I came to the conclusion that liking this wasn't bad. If it was I was condoning other different kinds of sex as being bad just because they are different. "People just like different things and that isn't wrong." I murmured to myself.

12