Brother's Best Friend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay was looking at me with a smile and was nodding his head. "I actually got through to you quicker than I thought I would." He looked proud of himself. "Do you want to have a little explore?" He asked.

I rubbed my hands together nervously before plunging into the unknown by walking deeper into the room. As I walked around Jay would name and explain things to me. I got hot thinking of me on the St Andrew's Cross and the spanking bench. I got even hotter when Jay demonstrated the nipple clamps on my fingertips. By the time I'd made a full circle of the room I was breathless.

"So do you understand that all of this is ok then?" Jay asked

I smiled. "Yeah, I feel way better than I did this morning."

"Good. Ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded; walking out the door feeling like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I was going to have a hard think about the night before.

Ryder:

It had been a long day. I had spent the early hours torturing another sub's body as a distraction, spilled my guts to Jay who disapproved completely, had a long talk to Max who told me I was completely wrong about the events from the night before, had this further confirmed by Jay and was now on my way to sort things out with Katie.

I couldn't believe I'd jumped straight to the conclusion that Katie regretted the night. She'd never given any indication that she had but no, my thick skull made assumptions that were completely incorrect. I wasn't happy about the fact that Jay had taken her to the club to reassure her but I was going to let it go. If I hadn't of been a dickhead then I would have been the one to do it.

I pulled into the dance studio car park and parked. I walked in hoping this conversation was going to go the way I planned it would. I asked at the front desk which room Katie was in and made my way to it. I could hear You Me At Six's No one Does it Better playing but before I got to the room, I noticed a girl standing outside with a video camera, with the lens pressed up against the small window of the door.

"Erm, excuse me?"

The girl startled, closing her camera as she turned to face me. She had big round glasses that covered her pretty face and only seemed to be about twelve. Her eyes bulged comically when she saw me. "OH sorry. She's just so good I couldn't help but film her. A bit of inspiration for me I suppose." She gushed out clumsily. Her voice didn't match her face. "Don't tell her I was filming her."

I lifted her eyebrow. "I'm guessing she wouldn't want you to be filming her then."

She fidgeted nervously. "No it's not that. It's just I wouldn't want to make her feel uncomfortable."

I nodded seeing her point. She seemed harmless. "Fine I won't, as long as you leave now."

"Of course." She skirted round me and fled down the corridor.

I took the opportunity to watch Katie through the window. She was dressed in a sports bra that cupped her breasts beautifully and short cotton shorts that left so much luscious skin on show. Her lithe body sprung across the room in complex and bold movements that were breath taking to watch. When the song ended I entered the room.

She spun round to see who had entered, her chest heaving with breathlessness. When she saw me her body immediately took on a more awkward stance.

"You are really good." I complimented.

"Thanks" She curtly replied.

There was an uncomfortable silence. "I was waiting for you at Max's but Jay said you asked him to drop you off here." I stated.

"Yeah, I wanted to finish a dance and then just practice."

Again an uncomfortable silence. And then we tried to talk at the same time, stopped and smirked at each other.

"This is beyond awkward." I said, still smiling. "You go first."

"I was just going to say that I don't regret last night." A bead of sweat trickled down her graceful neck and slipping in between her breasts, my breathing hitched for a split second because I became aware of her erect nipples.

I nodded, more to draw my attention from her breasts than anything else. "Max and Jay said. I'm sorry for leaving you."

"I did tell you to leave."

"Only because I got up quicker than if the house was in fucking flames."

She took a deep breath, as if she was summoning some courage from within. "I had a great time if that helps."

I smiled weakly preparing to say what I knew I needed to. "Yeah, so did I." She smiled broadly as if relived and proud at the same time. "But I think we should leave it at that."

Katie recoiled slightly, a slip you wouldn't notice unless you knew her as well as I did. "I was going to say the same thing to you." She countered.

I decided to ignore her slip, writing it off as her being shocked that I had said it before she had. "So were agreed, let's pretend like it never happen."

She nodded. "There's one more thing."

"And what's that?" I asked, thinking that we had covered everything.

"Just so that everything's out on the table I just wanted to say that I'm going to let it go that you left me and went and fucked someone else." She said in voice that sounded as if she was forcing herself to be civil.

I chuckled slightly, shocked that she knew about it but amused by her obvious anger that she tried to cover. "So you're not going to ream me out?"

She shook her head. "Not at all. It's not my business if you went and acted on your slutty impulses."

I laughed. "Nice to see your being so mature about this."

"Well, now that everything is settled, I'll see you at home." She concluded the conversation by switching a song on.

"You coming back home?" I asked, slightly nervous that I'd be around her a lot again.

She nodded her answer yes and I waved and left the room feeling a sinking in my gut. Or was that my cock. I wanted her again and again regardless of what was for the best.

12