Brother's Big Problem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting and speaking between breaths, she sighed a reply, knowing it was too late to try to hide anything from him, "I was a little horny and rubbing myself but not getting there, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, yes, I know what you mean."

"So, I started thinking about Dick, and imagining him undressing for me, showing his big chest and arms, and strong legs, and his cock popping out when he pulled his underwear down, much like what yours just did. I was sitting and he came up to me, his big cock right in front of my face. I was dreaming now and took all that cock into my mouth, sucking it hard for him, rubbing myself in my sleep, I think. Then he was mounting me and putting it into my wet pussy... ThenYOU woke me up!"

"Oh, God, that story'sso hot. I never heard you say those things before and it's SO fuckin' sexy. Sorry I fucked up your dream, Kayla, but damn, that's what you were thinking just now?" He asked, still fucking back to her thrusts.

"I was, yeah. And I wanted to finish that dream so bad, and imagined everything he was doing for and to me, up to now."

Sitting upright, cock buried to the hilt inside her milking pussy, she pushed his arms away and quickly pulled her top over her head and tossed it aside, looking down to see her proud breasts and dark areola and hard nipples waiting to be handled. She bent down, her hair tickling his face, until the nipples touched his, and moved them left and right, making his hard too, then squashing both boobs into his heaving chest, enjoying the tingles that were sent down to her pulsating pussy.

This drove Kevin up the wall, as he couldn't believe his sexy sister was rubbing her beautiful breasts over him and fucking his cocksoo well. All this time, he had kept his promise to not look. But now, he craved seeing her breasts in his hands, her pretty face. Would it be passionate, or business-like, as a helping sister should be?

"And now? Are you still thinking about him now?

"Ah, Ah! No. I know this is not him, or his, but you, and yours. I'm riding my little brother's big cock and I don't give a damn who knows. This is so good you might even make me come. I've never felt...like..." She uttered as she drifted into a pre-orgasmic state, eyes closed, throat moaning.

She kissed his neck and whispered into his ear, "You can open your eyes now, if you want to."

He did, and saw his sister looking down into his own, and yes, it was passion in her eyes. He kissed her on her lips and pulled back. She answered by opening her mouth taking his lips, tongue, and mouth in a heavy breath as they kissed each other with lust and desire.

She whispered in his ear again, "Fuck me hard, little brother. Come in me. Make me come too."

She sat up and began doing just that; fucking her little brother as he fucked her. He saw her freed, beautiful breasts for the first time and grasped them both. This time, there was only the feel of soft skin. She flinched when he tweaked her nipples into hard, brown nubs poking out from her large, lighter brown areola. Her pussy muscles gripped him tighter as she rode him harder. She bent forward to offer her breasts to him. Still holding them in his hands, he licked each nipple in turn, and sucked them each into his mouth. Every time he did anything to her, she responded by fucking him harder, tighter, deeper, wetter. Her clit pounded into the bone above his cock with every stroke, making her twitch her hips.

She came twice on his cock, showering it with her hot, juicy cum, making it slide easily to the hilt, deep inside her cunt. She squeezed it with her pussy muscles and could feel every inch of her brother's fine cock responding to her milking. He did indeed feel it and fucked her back as hard as he could, hips tightening and thrusting up in time with hers pounding down on him. They fucked on and own, reaching higher and higher, needing to come so badly.

He felt it, and she felt that inevitable cock twitch that signaled a joyous ending was near. His problem was about to be solved! He grunted at the first squirt of his hot cum up deep inside her, his sister, his hot fucking sister! She felt it too and responded with her own shaking body orgasm. Wave after wave washed over her as she shrieked out her glorious come. She tightened her pussy so much that it pushed him all the way out of her. Feeling this, she slid down his body just in time for another load of his cum between her breasts. Some of it hit her chin too. Lowering her head more, his big cum-covered cock head was right in front of her face. She grasped it with her hand and opened her mouth to receive it there just in time to take another full load firing all the way to her throat where she gagged before swallowing all of it, before taking all his cock also. When she thought he was done, she pulled off of him with her mouth and slowly stroked his cock up and down lovingly. Seeing his great big sister doing this made him give her one more shot, right onto her face. She jumped in surprise but quickly stuck out her tongue to lick it up and clean him off too. They both had big smiles on their faces.

She rose up his body, sliding her own over his, cum covered, satisfied bodies. She kissed him with his cum mixed with hers still smeared over her face and in her mouth. They kissed and tonged each other passionately. They lay silently hugging each other for quite a while, reveling in the enjoyment of the great fucking they just had, she still on top with his cock between her legs and ass cheeks, and pressing against her vagina too.

After a while, she started thinking that he would surely be fixed now and his problem would be solved. But something didn't feel right. That is, it felt really good, but not right. 'He still feels hard,' she thought. It should have gone down long ago. She knew because, well, every guy's does!

"Kevin, are you awake?"

He replied by kissing her and looking into her eyes. "Yes"

"I was just thinking..." She mused.

"Me too. That was one incredible experience, wasn't it?"

"Oh, yeah, it was. But I was just thinking, you know, shouldn't your penis be normal by now? I mean, it feels just as good, I mean as hard as, shoot. You know what I mean?"

"I hadn't noticed. But now, it does feel pretty hard. It had stopped hurting for a while after we came, but now it's getting that uncomfortable feeling again. Wanna check it out?"

She rolled over off him and eyed his penis. She grasped it firmly once again and stroked it a couple of times, "Nope. It's a cock again now, for sure."

"Oh, baby, I thought you'd be fixed now. I mean, you came so much! How can it be still hard like this?" She asked, sincerely.

"Well, maybe it was the way you kept rubbing your pussy and ass over it while we were supposed to be resting? Or maybe the way you haven't stopped touching it even once since we started this thing?"

Realizing he was right again, as she was still stroking it. She let go and gave it a little slap while withdrawing her hand from it.

"What are you gonna do now?"

"ME?" He yelped. "You've gotta help me out."

"I'm almost exhausted and my red pussy is too sore for any more sex right now. And before you say it, NO, I won't do anal right now. I mean, I never have. Think. What can we do?"

He was still thinking with the wrong head so it was up to her and she thought of an old friend from college. She was just telling her about how long it's been since she has had a good fuck. You know girl talk.

Looking at Kevin, she asked, "Do you mind if I call a friend. You'll like her and I think she can help you out. You might even know her. She's from College."

"What is she, a nurse or something? I don't understand, but call her and we'll see what you have in mind."

"Or something, yeah," She replied, going to get her phone.

*****

Part two coming up to my screen real soon. Yes, a blonde cheerleader joins them. How original! But there's a secret reason she has to be that way. Sssh. Please let me know if you liked this story by voting or posting comments. I had fun writing it.

MF

12