Brothers Drink

Story Info
A daily life, brothers in boxers and sisters in panties. BJ
2.6k words
3.69
102.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just another regular evening at home for these siblings. Trying out their fetishes and kinks - enjoy this snapshot of their day. For reference, the girl is 19 and her brother is 24.

*****

The female stretched out and relaxed, walking into the main room where her brother sat on the couch - drinking his monster and watching TV.

After standing in the door way and exchanging small chatter her brother said something that caught her attention and drew her a couple steps farther into the room.

~

"Baby, remember what we talked about?" He asked, sitting comfortably on the couch.

"Remind me?" She asked with a soft voice. In her pajamas, which consisted of a tanktop and panties, she walked over to her brother with a slight sway in her hips before standing infront of him. Her hands rested on either side of her hips as she looked at him with a questioning expression. Sipping on his monster, his eyes followed her and a pleasant smile gazed upon her beauty. "Ya know. Being sexy, teasing brother.. dirty talking all that shit."

"Mmm, I think I kinda remember." She said, acting like she was thinking for a moment before leaning forwards. She rested a hand on either of his legs whilst her perky breast slightly spilled forwards from the tight tanktop. Her ass stuck out a bit, looking rather nice in the cute, almost lacy panties she had decided to wear. "can I have some of your drink brother? Please~"

"Of course, my dear. By all means." Offering up his can of original Monster his other hand took her by one of her lovely, sultry hips and pulled her down onto his lap. He was only in blue boxers as she grasped the can, tilting it back to take a drink of the sweet liquid while she was guided and tugged into his lap. She hardly minded, always willing to sit in her brothers lap. She wiggled a bit to get settled then handed the can back. "Thank you brother~" she chirped and his smile widened as he slurped out of his can and sighed gently. "Mm.. what a beautiful girl on my lap." He said simply, disregarding her gratitude.

She blushed softly and smiled easily, leaning against him softly after he spoke. "Mm, thank you~" she said simply - adjusting a bit more which caused her ass to grind on him a bit as she moved. "Mmm, do you plan to do anything with a beautiful girl in your lap brother?" She asked softly, her voice edging on sultry.

"Do something with this beautiful girl.. Hm.. Besides share my monster?" After a brief slurp, he contemplated. With a wicked grin he replied, "Nothing~ comes to mind." His lips twitched, holding back cruel laughter; clearly teasing her.

She blushed more and stuck her tongue out slightly, before extending her hand a bit. "Well then, can I have some more please?" She asked as sweetly as she could.

"Of course, lovely." Once more, she was given the can and he softly sighed, tired eyes fluttering. "How can you drink an energy drink and be tired?" She questioned before taking a decent gulp of the green drink. She handed it back to him and shivered slightly, the sweets lasting for a moment upon her tongue.

"Long day I guess. Master is pretty burnt out from all his college work.." He exhaled, his legs stretching out from under her. He denied the can for the moment. His hand rubbed over his hairy chest, yawning once more.

"I understand, I'm lucky cause all my finals are done so I am on break." She said, stretching out as well and taking another drink from the monster as she adjusted with him in his lap.

"Damn right you're lucky.. I just want one day to lay back, relax. Maybe have my little slave between my legs.." He mused aloud with a toothy grin. Burly arms extended above him, stretching those toned muscles.

She blushed easily and looked back at him, wiggling a bit with a slight arousal. "Oh? What would you have me do once there?" She questioned slightly, keeping the tone light as she adjusted once more.

A gentle groan left his bearded lips and a soft bulge nestled between her legs, fabrics raised just slightly. "Mm.. Put those lips to work among other things.." His own voice sultry and tired all at once.

His groan pulled even more color to her cheeks, whilst feeling his bulge between her legs made her bite her lips softly. "W-well, I wouldn't mind doing that for you, right now... It may help you relax..." She pointed out softly while wiggling just a little bit more - more to test out what she was feeling than anything else.

He took a moment of silence to watch that adorable lip bite, his cute little sex slave was so timid. Though irritating at times, the coy attitude was attractive to an extent. "Oh really?" Eyes gazed upon her with such expectations. Beneath her, the more she grinded, the harder he grew.

She blushed even harder as her teeth dug deeper into her soft, plump lips. After she found she was making him harder - she decided to slip off his lap and to the ground. Sitting in front if him, she leaned forwards and rested her head on his lap, nuzzling him softly as she asked with obvious arousal - "please, please can I?" She begged lustfully.

Instinctually, his legs parted to grant her the space she needed to slot herself and nuzzle his thigh or crotch. His raging hard on began to split out of the opening of his boxers, his thick head peaking out, throbbing with need. "Please can you what, darling?" he toyed, playing coy. Seeing the head of his manhood sent a shiver of want through her body, and she could hardly hold back. She leaned forward and licked what was revealed already before pulling back and nearly begging; her voice thick with want. "Please, can I suck your cock... Pull it all the way in and fill my mouth... Pleaseeeee." She asked, looking up at him with large, doe like eyes that gleamed with lust.

A shiver surged up his spine while the nerves in his glans tingled when her tongue brushed over his head. Oh how it grew by the seconds. Eyes widened and his jaw dropped, feigning surprise. With a groan, "Jeez, who knew my sister is becoming such a cock slut.." His olive eyes shifted off, away from her, holding back a smile.

She looked up at him, and quickly retorted, "what is the difference between a cock slut and a slut. Don't they both want the same thing?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, leaning forwards and licking the head once more. This time the action was slow, allowing her tongue to flex and feel him a bit more as it brushed over him. Not wanting to keep waiting, she adjusted her brothers boxers so that the rest of his hardon was revealed to her. She licked her lips softly, and took the head in her mouth, slowly swirling her tongue around every part of him that was past her lips.

"Well you see.. a slut would fuck anyone.. a cock slut, such as yourself-" A groan interrupted him while her tongue swerved about his head, his bitter, masculine taste slowly overloading her tastebuds while that manly musk of his that she grown to desire filled the rest of her senses. With a tug of his boxers, his bitch pleaser sprang out, reaching its full, impressive length. Utterly webbed with veins, it throbbed in delight as it was freed and he sighed in bliss, "Simply craves the taste, to have it plug up that mouth of yours. A good slave knows her place and knows when to tend to her master, yes?"

She listened, barely catching his words as the taste of his cock slowly filled her mouth while his scent overloaded her otherwise. With the head in her mouth, she was quickly getting her panties rather wet.

She nodded softly at his question, her lips sliding up and down on the small part that she held in her mouth as she did such.

"Mhmmmmm.." She agreed softly while sliding her head down, allowing her voice to vibrate about him as she took more and more into her mouth. She pulled back up, sucking suddenly as she reached the head and allowed herself to lift off his cock with a soft pop noise.

Not skipping a beat, she began to lick up his shaft with loving, short motions that occasionally became long, slow licks up to the tip.

He reclined back further with a plastered look of enjoyment on his mug. He groaned louder and louder while one of his hands slipped against her scalp, threading with the tresses of her head. "Let's see those cheeks hollow out. Tighten those lips and slurp on that head more.." He languidly command his hairy legs parting further with each depth of pleasure she took him into. Pleasure surged through the thick cap of his mate and copious amount of precum seethed out of his tip, rewarding her hard work. That soft pop and pressure snap against his tip drove him wild, toes curled and his eyes closed. "Damn.."

She licked up his pre-cum, almost hungrily. Soon she had his head back in her mouth as she sucked full heartedly; trying her hardest to bring forth what she wanted most.

"Mmmmmn..." She purred with satisfaction as she continued to suck his head, moving up and down just a bit to add some friction whilst her tongue swirled and flicked across his sensitive skin. She continued with this for some time, the pattern of her tongue always different, until she decided to suddenly plunge her head downwards and stuff every bit of her mouth with his enlarged length. She had taken in a sharp breath, and held it with some assistance as she deep throated her brothers cock, resisting her reflex as she sucked more and continued to allow her tongue to rub along any part of him she could.

The surface of his rubbery-like flesh soon became sticky with her spit, however it wasn't enough despite how husky his breathing was getting. The thick heart-beat like throbbing of his shaft reverberated against that devilish tongue of hers that always kept him guessing. More and more, she collected that salty and bitter tasting sample of his flesh the more she swept over his dark foreskin. Her master's hand gripped a hold of her hair while she plunged down. Pushing out his defined pelvis, he crammed as much of his blessed cock as he could into her mouth, eventually curving down the back of her throat. Another hand reached for her jugular, gripping onto it as he bucked his hips into her, leaving her orifice completely plugged. "That's it, gag on that dick, slut."

She kept her mouth closed around his cock as best as she could, sucking to provide resistance any time he pulled back. His rough hands and the way he overtook her mouth sent waves akin to pleasure through her body and she quickly ached to feel his warm seed coating her throat and his hard cock stretch her now easily drenched pussy. She did her best, but her body soon wanted air and tried to tug away; yet her tongue continued to rub and flick, and her lips continued to suck as he used her mouth as he pleased - despite starting to grow a bit light headed..

Once again, the far more sadistic side of her master was brought into the light. Despite how much she would resist, fighting for air, he denied her, keeping her glued to his shaft. Hopefully, she'll get a kick out of the asphyxiation he provided her when she dared to deep throat his monster shaft. Veins bulged out of that thick beast lodged in her mouth and precum rinsed around her throat. Sitting up and slowly squatting forward from his seat, he began to roll his hips, throat fucking her; using her as his personal cock sleeve. His thick, cum-filled balls began to slap on tempo with each thrust he took to attain his pleasure. "First incest and now oral fixation. You love it don't you? Having your saliva drip from the corner of your lips while your Master throat fucks you? You're absolutely dripping, I can smell how badly your juicy cunny wants my dick, but.." He grunted, "Drink up.." His hairless, smooth sac began to tighten and ascend and soon her gullet was filled with a copious amount of seed, warm and flavorful straight from the virile stud.

All she could respond to his accusations was to nod very slightly as she took his movements. Her eyes had begun to water slightly, yet as his seed filled into her throat she began to swallow it greedily, wanting to pull the warmth of it down and allow the taste to linger on the back of her throat and mouth. She did her best to swallow every last bit that poured forwards from the monster that was filling her mouth - and still it all made her that much more aroused and wanting. Her cheeks were a bright red, partially from the inability to breath and partly from how badly she wanted his cock to be between her legs now.

There was something sickeningly pleasing when it came to her tears, if only she was wearing makeup. "Let's see if my favorite slut has orgasms with this rush of air.." He mused aloud, pulling his cum and spit soaked shaft, testing if she truly did feel the asphyxiation effect once air rushed back into her brain all at once. Regardless of her reaction, with a hand on the base of his fat dick, he decided to milk the few last drops of his cum, dripping it over her brow. "Mm.."

She quickly sucked in air, her breath coming deep and fast for a moment before calming down. Her head still felt light, like it was floating a bit and as she felt the last bit of warm cum drop against her skin she gasped softly, blushing even more and allowing her eyes to focus on his cock. With a shakey voice, still recovering from the cut off of air, she asked, "may I clean you off..?" She spoke softly, eyes still glued to the dick that was above her. His taste still filling her mouth.

His brows furrowed at his question, but more so at her lack of pleasure. Guess he didn't cut her oxygen off long enough for her to experience a sudden orgasm. "It's expected of you, slave," He scolded her, tapping cheek bone with his cum and saliva glossed head. His shaft absolutely reeked of post orgasm, the salty mixture filling the air.

She nodded quickly, and mumbled out, "sorry, I'm sorry.." She then went to it, licking over his cock to clean the cum and excess saliva. The taste crossed her tongue and allowed her to savor it just a little bit more than she already had. After a a bit, she had licked his cock clean and now sat there, cum on her brow - panties wet, awaiting his next actions with curiosity.

In the afterglow of his orgasm, the sudden sensation of her tongue actively cleaning and tending to his rock hard trouser snake made him groan. His knees subtly shook and toes further curled. "Strip and put on a show like I showed you then get on your hands and knees. I'm going to fill that needy snatch of yours."