Brother's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll smack me forever?" I flopped over to glare up at him.

"There are other ways of punishment," he grinned down at me.

Chapter 14

"Did your car just fart?"

A dirty look was shot my way.

"Seriously, it farted!" I say this earnestly.

"My car does not fart!"

Ppprruuutt!

"Then what do you call that?" I asked reasonably.

"It's just the exhaust. It's an old car," Rafe mutters defensively.

"It's a rust bucket. A tetanus shot just waiting to happen," I clarified and glanced his way to take in his tightened jaw.

"Do not insult the love of my life," Rafe roared.

"Good to know where I stand in the grand scheme of things," I say sarcastically trying to cover up the hurt his words delivered.

"Anna? Baby? Common don't be that way kitten?" Rafe started trying to placate me.

"I'm not a kitten. Cats are not my thing unless they are of the dangerous variety then I'm cool. I'm good for dogs though, you can call me your bitch anytime," I say seriously.

Rafe guffawed out a long lengthy laughter. We'd covered several blocks already in the cantankerous old car. It was not really even a car. More like a two seater truck. An antique no doubt but kept in the worst condition I'd ever seen.

We were driving back to Rafe's mum's place. It's been two weeks already since Rafe and I became an item. The sex was still overzealous and fresh. Rafe was awesome that way not embarrassed at all to try anything new or awkward. We fucked a lot. I really wondered how he managed before me. He did not seem to the kind to prefer his own hand do the deed yet I caught no glimpses or rumours of an ex. I know, I've done my homework.

But then he had been in the army and that might have something to do with it. Perhaps it developed restraint. Anyhow, he was more than making up for lost time. We fucked every night of course but then he also had me during the day between class breaks. Especially if those classes was my martial arts training. Then he would devise some means to have me stay behind after class to work on my moves in another more passionate way. We even fucked before this car trip. That had been uncomfortable because we were already running late and he had not taken the time to prep me properly. I had not even cum that round and all he said was 'sorry babes will make it up to you tonight'.

That's what started me on his claptrap car. Now he says he loves his car more. Was this the end of us already? Two weeks of banging and that's it? Or was I just being hypersensitive. I think it was just because I was still horny. My hand twitched in my lap wanting to rub at my crotch.

But Rafe was just beside me. Would he mind? But he's already had his release just before we left, why should I have to suffer? I had packed my overnight case just as Rafe had instructed and was about to walk out the door when, Rafe had wrapped an arm around me and pulled me back into the house.

"What? Did I forget something?" I had asked questioningly looking up into his hot gaze and suddenly feeling breathless I knew just what I had missed but he chose to inform me regardless.

"This," he said taking my free hand and wrapping it around his inflamed cock.

"Oh," I gasped feeling his velvet hard length in my small hand. I dropped the case to add my other hand to the grip but he started walking backwards using my unrelenting grip on his cock to tug me along with him.

Suddenly he turned and lifted my high. I was placed on the bar stool by the kitchen counter. He lifted my skirt to tug down my panties let it pool around my ankles then he spread my knees wide apart and positioned himself between. Then without any preliminaries tried to stick his huge length in. It felt really tight and I tried to tell him but I could tell from the expression of tight concentration on his face that he already knew. But I opened my mouth anyway and said," You won't fit. You're too big."

But that just made him more determined to get the deed done so he inched and pushed his way till he was all the way in up to the hilt. I was just releasing my tightly held breath in relief when he pulled out and slammed back in once twice and he was done.

He was fucking done! What the fuck? I had glared up at him but all he did was grab some tissues to wipe off his dick before he tucked it back behind his zipped up jeans then he grabbed a few more tissues and dabbed at my drenched pussy before he pulled my panties up from around my ankles and hurried me out the door.

So yeah I was still angry...and horny!

We were on our way to his mum's and there was still an hour's journey left. Who knew when I'd next get the opportunity to find my relief? I took a quick covert look his way and saw that his glance was facing straight out the windscreen. He looked preoccupied.

I inched up my skirt.

A swift peek assured me he had not noticed so I inched it up some more...and then some more...yet more..just a little bit more.

The tips of my panty coved pussy could be seen now but Rafe was still looking straight ahead with an intense concentration to his face.

So I slowly inched my fingers to rub at my cleft through the panties. But that just made me want more. I was about to slip it underneath the fabric when a rough hand clamped over mine eliciting a startled scream.

I looked at Rafe my heart thumping out of my chest. But all he said was, "Shall I?" And with that he slipped his hand through the waist band of my panties and cupped my sex. Without warning he plunged two fingers into my already damp pussy. I moaned and recalled another car ride that had similar effects. Then I recalled the smacks and resolutely pushed the Preston's cocks out of my mind.

I rode Rafe's fingers and when I paused he took over to shove them into me repeatedly but what I really wanted was his cock so I looked to the bulge in his pants and begged prettily, "Please Rafe? I need your penis. Please..please?"

"Shhh..alright..alright but not here, further ahead...there is a quiet lane we can turn into and then I'll take care of this for you," he said and emphasised the this with several hard jabs of his fingers into my pussy. Then he moved to remove his hand but I clamped my thighs close and held his hand in place.

I would fuck his fingers till he can do the deed right.

But just then a car careened out of nowhere and nipped the edge of the car sending us into a tail spin.

Chapter 15

The sound of metal crunching and wheels skidding was heart wrenching. I screamed out Rafe's name. But he was quick to bring both hands to the steering and with some rapid action quick thinking he brought the vehicle to a halt.

Surprisingly we were relatively undamaged. Other than the possible coronary that would have led us to an early grave we were outwards pristine.

I was only just getting back my breath when the squealing of metal and burning of rubber alerted us that our neighbourhood fender bender was on his was back for more action. Guess nipping our fender hadn't been enough. He was now returning to finish the job.

I watched in horror as the jeep came careening down the road heading straight for us. We were sitting ducks in his line of attack as Rafe tried and then tried again to restart the trucks engine but then he changed course and moved to unbuckle me. That made sense so I brushed away his own fumbling hands and replaced it with my own panic filled attempted but finally the belt snapped free but I didn't move to get out for the jeep had whirled to a stop right by my door.

The four doors to the jeep simultaneously swung opened and out emerged five lethal looking dudes. The leader of the pack led the lot forward. A second later the door to the truck was being wrenched open and I was being tugged out.

"Anna!" Called out Jason. "It really saddens me that we have to meet like this. I thought we had something special you and me."

"Jason! What the hell.."

The sound of knuckles crunching bones is horrible and more particularly so when it was my nose that was being crunched and Jason's knuckles doing the deed. The only good thing about it was that the pain was so great and instantaneous I blacked out immediately.

The unfortunate part was that I came to too quick. My eyes flickered open all too soon and the blinding pain returned tenfold but I did not it seemed appeared to be fading off into a faint again. No this time I was expected to deal with the pain so I curved myself into a ball on the road and brought my hands up to cup both sides of my nose and keep it from falling off all together. I wouldn't have been surprised if it did. It hurt an awful lot. Like really really a lot.

Finally, I gained enough faculties to consider matters beyond my own pain. The dull thud of fists hitting flesh penetrated through my haze of pain and I opened my eyes to search for Rafe. He stood to the far side ploughing his fists into the dumbass who thought he could take him. But I could clearly see that I had to intervene. Out of the five goons two were already laid unconscious on the ground and the way he was going at the three remaining as he battered at them like a lunatic with nothing but his fists meant that if I did not do something real quick he'd be looking at life imprisonment if not worse. I knew without doubt no jury would let him walk. He was after all a walking talking weapon.

"Rafe?"

"Rafe!"

I screamed his name as loud as I could while ignoring the jarring impact on my nose to the best of my ability.

"Oww ow ow!!"

But the ass ignores me. Ass stubborn ass always. The ass!

I started to crawl forward and was not surprised to note that Jason was one of those who were out like light on the ground. I spared him a cursory glance sufficient to verify that he was indeed still breathing. The barely evident raise of his ribs proved he was. Then I pushed in to where the three before Rafe were already wavering on their feet.

Just fall down already! I screamed at them in my head for being so stupid in continuing to remain on their feet. It was not as if this was a match and that they had to prove to the judges they could beat the buzzer in remaining vertical. Stupid asses!!

Then I was near enough and on looking at the black rage on Rafe's face I knew instantly there was only one way to stop him in time. I threw myself in front of his striking fist and intercepted the blow meant for another.

Oh God!!!!!

"Anna? Anna!" Finally, the jerk wad see's sense. I clutched at my stomach now my broken nose well forgotten.

Never again!!!

Then the cheerful oblivion closed down upon me with a vengeance.

Chapter 16

Where was the vampire blood when you needed some?

I groaned loudly to announce my pain to all and sundry.

"Babe? You're up?"

I slowly turned to face Rafe. My face felt as if it was stuffed full of cotton wools. I think it was. I groaned some more in response. I wasn't sure if I could speak and my throat was dry.

"Rafe?" I managed to get out somewhat nasally. My nose tickled unpleasantly when I spoke making me want to puke. Then I cursed my choice of word, I should have said water. So I say it now," Water!"

There was a flurry of sounds with glass jarring on table tops and water pouring out of jug and into glass. The sounds were eerily amplified but then then I guessed it would be. I was sure my head was a swollen mess of me. Now finally my outside matched my insides. A veritable mess of massive proportions. I gulped hungrily at the water as soon as the straw was brought to my lips.

Monday what a horrible follow up to Sunday. Although this was the after effects of a god awful Sunday to begin with. Having had my fill I opened my eyes to gaze with annoyance at the unblemished face of Rafe. Did those jerks even get a blow in edgeways? I watched a grin unfold on his face," You're awake!" said Rafe happily. Apparently not. I stared at him disgustedly and to think I had been trying to save his ass.

I groaned mightily. I was sure I now know how it felt to be run over by a Mack truck.

"Poor baby," said Rafe making me want to grit my teeth if I could only feel them. I don't know maybe I was gritting my teeth already.

Just then the door opened. In power walked a military man in his late thirties. He was massive all muscles and brawn and I'd like to say hot but my heart was with Rafe and I would not betray him by appreciating another male at least not in his presences.

"Rafe?" the man exclaimed with utmost concern. Rafe was quick to stand to attention and then the weirdest thing happened.

The two melted into each other's arm and shared an open mouthed heat level ten kiss.

My numb lips fell agape in shock

I watched on in horror as they literally ate off each other's faces. I could not even clear my throat to interrupt their make out session and demand some answers. My throat was still so dry and sore.

So I waited patiently and waited and waited and then they started to move backwards just as if they were heading towards the bed forgetting I was in it. I wouldn't really know if my mouth fell agape again or if it was still agape from that first kiss. But then they closed in. Close enough for me to hit but my swab at Rafe's ass was paltry at most. I was still very weak from all the meds pumped into me. So I groggily frowned up at Rafe's started gaze not sure if he could even make out my frown from my already wrangled features but his shocked face told its own story. He had forgotten I was on this hospital bed. What was he planning on doing? Fuck the dude on top of me?

I groaned out loud.

My life seriously sucked. At least now I know why there were no prior girl friends on the scene. My boyfriend was gay!

I almost sobbed out loud over that only to realise I really couldn't I was too dry.

I closed my eyes and felt a tear roll out down my cheek.

"Babe? Babe I'm sorry. This isn't what it looks like," Rafe said pleadingly. Seriously? Who was he kidding? My nose and ribs were broken but I was not blind. Need I remind him that he had practically forgotten me only moment ago as he devoured his new mate. They were about to get fucking on top of me, Geesh! Just how dumb did he think I was.

"Baby? Kitten?" My eyes flew open at that term. Did I not just have this conversation with him earlier?

"Look at me love." I already was couldn't he tell. I muttered something illegible.

"What was that honeykins?" Rafe said leaning down till his ears was right by my lips.

"Asshole!"

The creep broke into mindless laughter. What an ass!

"I apologise for my behaviour and that of Rafe's. We are just old army friends. My name is Eric Dayton," said the hunk before me. I ogled him shamelessly deciding if Rafe can outright kiss him in front of me I am allowed to at the very least ogle.

"I'm here to keep our mutual friend here out of prison. As you know an ex-army personnel cannot just go on one man army rampage no matter how provoked. I heard what you did to save him from a worse fate. Thank you for that. It was very brave of you. I owe you one," said the suave Eric.

He owed me? Rafe was my boyfriend not his!

"Look luv, I have to go have word with Eric. I don't want to disturb your rest so we'll just head out for a cup of coffee while you have a nice shut eye," said Rafe as he gave me an adoring look before he dashed out after his friend. I was sure I saw his gaze drop down to eye the ass moving in front of him. I was sure he all but licked his lips in anticipation.

But my own eyes followed his gaze and I couldn't tell for sure. But I sure felt like licking my own lips. That there was one mighty pleasing piece of ass. Yum!

I sighed then regretted it sorely for the pain from my broken ribs was blinding. I let my eyes drift shut and was in and out of consciousness the next few days.

It was a week later when the doctor pronounced me fit to return home. That placed me in an awful indecision. Where was home? I thought of mum instantly and how she was the only one to really love me but she could not protect me from Brian. So I knew Rafe was it. Rafe had been in to see me on and off even though Eric had been with him every time. I was so not looking forward to this. I just had this sinking feeling that things were going to get shitty real quick.

All too soon Rafe was there to pick me up surprisingly Eric was not with him that made me feel better until I opened my mouth to ask, trying to hide my glee," Eric didn't come?"

"He's waiting for us in the car. I couldn't get a parking," Rafe said as he walked me slowly out the hospital. I took a slow breath of hospital free air and tasted the freedom in the air but then a car pulled up in front of us and before I knew it Eric was gingerly giving me a welcome hug. Somehow, his that one gesture shifted the balance between us. It was as if he now had all the power. That he had Rafe.

I was escorted to the back seat of a new slick sedan. I knew instantly the car belonged to Eric. It was not at all the type Rafe would drive. Then as if to mock my silent thoughts, Eric said," You want to drive Rafe?"

"Sure," said Rafe then raised his hand to catch the keys tossed his way.

I turned away to hide the tears that suddenly filled my eyes. I was not feeling able to cope with this. I closed my eyes and rested back my head then I worked at tuning out their easy conversation.

Rafe called my name few times trying to get me to join in their camaraderie but I refused.

So he decided to brief me on the status of where things were at with the Prestons. He had been brushing it all aside the last few times we met saying we'll talk it over when I was better. But he seemed interested to talk now, guess I was for all intents and purpose already better now.

I didn't feel it though but I paid attention nonetheless.

"Sam called; they are going ahead to press charges against all the Prestons both Jason and Matt as well as their dad Peter. So we are looking at some court action soon enough. Brian is still on the run so we will have to wait till the sucker is caught before we can even think about putting him away for good. I will have to serve some community time for getting into those fights with the Prestons but that's okay. Eric here managed wonders and got me off the hook. I would have been looking at some prison time otherwise," Rafe said turning to throw an indulgent look Eric's way. These two really went deep. I felt my heart spasm in reaction to the gentle look the two shared.

It seemed as if I created the mess Rafe landed on while Eric pulled him out of it. That did not bode well. Eric saving the day did not boost my confidence in us at all. But I was grateful, I did love Rafe and did not want him to land in trouble because of me.

The talk shifted to soccer after that, it seemed the boys were in a match and had been training for it. This was the first I'd heard of it. How and when had that happened? But the conversation revolved around strategies for striking goals. I was momentarily distracted by the thought of these two in front running about on the field dripping sweat and chasing after a ball. There was a love scene in there somewhere I was sure. My heated mind was disgusting I know. Thankfully, I was, all too soon, driven back to campus.

Rafe was throwing the car into park when I belatedly remembered to apologise for ruining our trip to his mum's.

"It was not your fault and she has asked us to come over this weekend. I never told her about what happened to you. I never told your mum either. I thought to spare them the worry," said Rafe matter of factly. Right so I did not rank as important enough to be worried over. I know I was being ridiculously pitiful but I couldn't help it the downward spiral had begun. I could only follow the tide unless someone chose to give me an arm and haul me out of the wormhole my emotions were being tugged into. I was afraid I'd soon I'd be in the pitch black depths of depression. It would not be a pretty sight.

1...456789