Brothers in Arms Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers

Sean denied it to them then, for a time, and each cried "Oh," in disappointment as its force and strength left them. He slid under Preston's writhing body. He watched for a moment as the youngster's smaller but beautifully shaped penis drew circles in the air from the force of being fucked from behind, reached to grab its flawless white length and stuffed it in his mouth. He sucked hard with cheeks and throat, and slavered with his tongue as Mandigo's fevered strokes drove Preston's cock in and out of his throat.

It was not long before the taut thin length of Preston's rigid cock began to spew its thick white cum into Sean's mouth and throat. Sean promptly slid out from under Prest and rushed to kiss Mandigo's purplish lips, curling his tongue inside and sharing Preston's cum. The two boys kissed long and avidly, sharing and swapping the cum back and forth until only the funky, bleachy, salty aftertaste remained.

Sean stood as best he could in the confined space and fed his huge dick into Mandigos open mouth. All thought of gentleness or tenderness or love disappeared now as Sean's need increased, His hips moved hard and fast, driving the huge lump of his penis head deep into Mandigo's throat as the black boys huge deep thrusts pounded into Prestons tight anus. Prest fell to the blanket, melting and surrendering his ass, his mind, his body, to the black boy who could have been his slave only a few months earlier, almost dislodging the two pricks. But the obvious feeling of surrender and release sent chills through the black boy, who immediately screamed out and began to unload his sperm deep inside Preston's tender bowels. Orgasm caused his throat to clamp tight increasing the stimulation Sean needed to cause his huge pulsing cock to fire its own huge load down Mandigo's pulsing throat.

robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers