Brothers in Arms Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers

As Sean's enormous cock softened and slipped from his lover's ass, Sean, seeking to continue the soft feeling of possessive nurture and mutual trust, rose slightly from atop Preston and turned over the smaller boy to face him, then sunk down once more upon him, drawing him tight into the shelter of his arms and kissing his face, their cocks nestled together. They slept that way for much of the night, turned slightly to one side so Preston's slight body did not bear Sean's full weight.

Morning came early. All three boys were anxious to get on to the Barneses. The small tent was ripe with the aromas of the night's sex, a blend of male sex scent, dried cum and hot sweat. The three went to the creek and bathed in the frosty early morning in preparation for the short journey to the livery in New Madrid.

robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers