Brothers In (her) Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd almost forgotten how much I enjoyed doing it. This time, I think I'll spend some time sucking that beautiful clit of yours."

"Ohhhhhhh Godddd Walter, yes baby, lick it with the flat of your tongue before you suck it then move the tip of your tongue back and forth across it. Ohhhh Fuck, I'll cum all night if you do that."

I licked my way up one side of her outer lips then did it on the other side before pulling her fleshy hood back to expose her large pink jewel. I put the flat of my tongue on it and licked it slowly and forcefully. She moaned as my wet tongue raked across the sensitive bulb. While I was doing that several times I picked up the little blue vibrator and held it until I finished licking her clit. I pursed my lips and sucked the pink nub in between them and pushed the tip of the vibrator against her anus.

"Unnnnhhhhh, oh Jesus Walter if you put that in me while you're sucking my clit I think I'll explode."

I kept sucking while I pushed the vibrator into her ass. When it was all the way in I flicked the switch and it lit up and started buzzing as I held the plastic base in my hand. Her legs pulled hard against the ropes and she moaned loudly. She was pushing her pussy against my mouth to urge me to keep licking her clit. Her breathing became rapid and shallow. I could feel the vibrations from her rectum as they transmitted to her pussy.

I slid two fingers into her wet vagina and curled them to tickle her g-spot. It didn't take more than a couple of minutes until she had another intense orgasm. This time she didn't say a word or make a sound as she allowed the powerful effects of her climax to have complete reign over her body. I stopped licking her clit and just held it between my lips as her vagina squeezed my fingers tightly with strong contractions and releases. I slowly withdrew my fingers and turned off the vibrator before pulling it out of her ass.

I raised my head and saw her face with an expression of orgasmic bliss on it. "I just love making you cum."

"That makes two of us. Promise me you'll do it at least twice a day."

"Count on it. I think it's time I took these ropes off you."

"I think they made the orgasms more intense but I really like being able to put my hands on you when we're making love."

I reached over and paused the video recording. "Don't worry, I'm not that into bondage myself but it was fun for a change."

I untied the ropes from the sides and unwound them to free her legs then took them off her hands and ankles. "Do your wrists and legs feel OK?"

"Perfectly fine, the way you wrapped the ropes was not the least bit uncomfortable. Where did you learn to do that?"

"I was stationed in Japan for a year. They have some very talented people that consider tying women up to be an art form. The women really seem to like it."

"Now it's your turn. Hop up on the table and lie on your back."

I lay down on the table and she moved to my side.

"How much time do we have left on the recording?"

"The phone's fully charged and I've got lots of memory so I'd say about thirty minutes."

She reached over and pressed play on the screen to continue recording. Then laid the side of her head on my lower stomach with her mouth just above my pubic hair. Her hand encircled my shaft. "I'm going to stroke your lovely cock now and when it gets nice and hard I'm going to suck on it for a while."

Her hand began sliding slowly up my half hard cock. She pressed down while she did this so it was flat against my pubes. When her hand reached the top she gave it a squeeze them started back down. Her hand kept moving when it reached the bottom and formed a cup around my balls. She gently massaged them for a while. I could see the little red record LED blinking softly on the phone, its lens pointed straight at my cock. I didn't need to see her face to know she was enjoying being recorded while she pleasured me.

She squeezed my balls and my cock flexed and jerked upward then fell back against me with an audible splat. I was almost at full erection now as she moved her head so her lips could engulf the swollen glans in order to keep my shaft down while she licked and sucked on the head. Almost imperceptibly her lips slid down to take more of my cock into her mouth as her hand continued caressing my balls. The soft manipulation of my testicles by her delicate fingers combined with her stealthily enclosing my shaft in her mouth was feeling better and better as her lips crept over more of my cock. By the time she had half of it in her warm wet mouth my cock was as hard as steel.

She was determined to keep going until she had my entire length in her mouth. The slow speed she was using allowed her to breathe and adjust as it slid deeper into her. I could feel the tip touch the entrance to her throat as she paused before continuing to let it slide further in until the entire head was buried in her throat. Her lips touched her fingers to inform her that she had taken it all.

Somehow she managed to softly moan with my entire cock inside her mouth and the gentle vibrations of her throat on my head made my cock feel better than it had ever felt before. She stayed like that for a couple of minutes while we both enjoyed what her talented tongue was doing to me. Every so often she would swallow and her tongue would slide across my cockhead and press it against her soft palate. The pleasurable sensations were indescribably wonderful.

"Alicia, nobody has ever done anything to me that feels as good as what you're doing. I really hope you're enjoying this as much as I am." To answer me she squeezed my balls and communicated her response with that one action as clearly as speaking to me. It said she loved doing it and she hoped it felt as good as what I had done to her.

"That's good baby. I'm going to want you to do this to me a lot." I got another little squeeze. My cock was starting to throb so she slowly pulled her head back to release it, pausing briefly for a few fast licks of the tip before letting it slide through her puckered lips.

"God I've missed sucking cock. And yours is just the perfect size for my mouth. I love that full feeling when it's all the way into my throat and your precum is leaking and dripping into my esophagus. I really wanted you to cum like that but since we're making a movie, I want to put on a show for Grant."

She got on the table with me and straddled my hips with her back to my head. Kneeling astride me she lowered her pussy down until it made contact with the head of my erect cock. Her hand wrapped around the middle of my shaft and she wiped the head through her slit several times to coat it with her viscous juice before moving the tip to her opening and pressing down to admit the head and enough of the shaft so she could let go of it with her hand. She used the fingers of both hands to spread her lips apart to expose her labia and her vagina with the head of my cock inside it.

Looking at the camera she said, "Is this what you wanted baby? Do you want to see this big hard cock fill up my pussy? Oooohhhhh... I hope so, because that's what it's about to do. You were right Grant; this is what I needed. I've missed you baby and since you can't be here, Walter's going to keep this pussy well fed. You've already seen me suck his thick cock and now you're going to watch it disappear into my hungry cunt. Enjoy this baby. I know I'm going to."

She began to slide her pussy up and down my cock taking a little more each time she did it. When she finally pushed all the way down and buried it inside her she moaned loudly and just sat there not moving. "Oh God Grant it feels so good stuffing my hot pussy. The walls of my cunt are pulsing as I squeeze him. My juice is leaking out of me. Ohhhh baby I wish you could be here but you just watch and see what it's going to be like when you get back."

She leaned back and put her hands on either side of my chest and placed her feet flat on the table in the classic reverse cowgirl and opened her thighs wide. Then she started slowly sliding her hips forward and backward fucking my rock hard cock with a steady rhythm. Even though I couldn't see the camera I knew what it was showing as her swollen, distended lips slid along my rigid shaft making it slicker with each pass as her juices coated it. When I was all the way inside her I could tell that the hood of her clit was pulled back to expose the large pink nub to full view.

She increased the speed of her fucking and with each stroke her ass jiggled, her thighs tightened and she grunted and huffed as her hips collided with mine and the tip of my cock poked her cervix. I reached around her and cupped her milk filled breasts in my hands holding them loosely so I could feel them bounce with each stroke.

"OHHHHH YESSSS WALTER, squeeze my tits!

I started at the base and squeezed while my hands slid toward her nipples like I was milking a cow. I felt the milk squirt out of her across my hands and onto her stomach.

"OHHHH FUCK Walter... you're making me cum." Her hips were rapidly undulating on mine now and her vagina felt like it was sucking my cock.

"OH, OH, OHHHH GODDDD WALTER... I'MMM CUMMMMING!

Her vagina clamped around my cock in a death grip and her legs began to tremble. Tilting her head back she wailed an ecstatic shriek. I felt my own orgasm about to begin and barely had time to tighten my arms around her chest and pull her back toward me so my cock escaped from its pink confinement and slapped back on her mound to explode in a succession of spurts that virtually painted her stomach with cum. I didn't think either of us would ever stop cumming. Her hot juice literally flowed out of her gaping hole running down both sides of the base of my cock and bathing my balls in her slimy secretions.

She finally collapsed back on me as her arms abandoned their support of her torso. We lay like that for several minutes with my deflating cock lying against her pussy and her legs spread obscenely wide as the camera finally turned itself off when the battery ran down. I couldn't wait to watch it.

She slid off me and got her feet on the floor. "Oh wow Walter, just look at the mess you made on my stomach." I rolled my head to the side to look at her as she used her finger to begin scooping up the cum that was slowly oozing its way down her torso. When her finger was coated with the pearly goo she put it in her mouth and sucked it off then went back for more.

"I've never seen anything more beautiful Alicia."

"I taste pretty good too. You have sweet cum Walter. I want to make it a steady part of my diet."

"You can have all you want."

We headed to my bedroom and took a quick shower before checking on Chucky and then getting into bed. Our arms wrapped around each other as we lay on our sides. Our lips pressed together in a soft, warm, lovers kiss. I felt as comfortable holding her as I had with Donna and knew that our being together was right.

"Walter I feel so happy and secure being here with you. I really don't know how much longer I could have gone on without you. Thank you so much for wanting to do this for Chucky and me. I love you. Not just as a lover but as a friend, a father and a grandfather. You're all the things I missed about each of those roles when I was growing up. Next to Chucky, I feel closer to you than I've ever felt with anybody else."

"The feeling is mutual Alicia. I love you and I like being all those things to you. You and Chucky fill so many empty spaces in my life. I feel like Donna sent you to me so I could really live again and have meaning in my life."

I kissed her neck and moved my hand down to cover her ass. She pressed her body tightly against mine. I kept kissing her as I moved my mouth down her neck to her chest. She knew where I was headed. When my lips closed around her nipple she moaned, "Ooooohhhhh Yessssss. My other baby wants his treat. Take it my love. Suck my milk from me. Let me nurse you with my love."

I suckled her and licked her nipple as the warm milk began to flow into my mouth. Each time I swallowed my cock got harder until it was soon at full erection. She pulled back and turned onto her back to spread her legs. "Put that wonderful hard cock inside me again Walter. Show me what my milk has done to you. Fuck me Walter. Fuck me nice and slow and give my milk back to me."

I got between her legs and her hand wrapped around my shaft to guide me to her opening. The head of my cock slipped easily into her wet hole and with one slow push I buried it in her pink embrace. I held still and felt her hands move between our legs to hold a testicle in each of them. She tenderly rolled them around in her fingers and softly squeezed them as my cock throbbed inside her hot vagina.

"Stay just as you are. Don't move. I'm absolutely enthralled with your balls and I want to see if I can make you cum just by playing with them. Be still and let me milk the hot cream out of them."

I raised my hips up a little to give her delicate hands more room to play with my scrotum and covered her mouth with mine. My tongue slid into her mouth and we kissed all the while she expertly manipulated my sensitive orbs. I'd never had this done to me before but it was an extremely pleasurable experience. Her pussy rhythmically squeezed my cock while her fingers deftly rolled and tugged on my balls. She put one of her hands behind my sac and pressed it against her ass cheeks. I could feel her juice leaking out of her to coat my sac as she rubbed it against her crack.

When she felt my cock begin to throb she said, "That's it baby. Give mommy your cream. Come on, do it! Let me have your sweet pearly spunk. Be a good boy and spurt that hot cum deep into mommy's pussy. Ohhhhh Yesssss baby now... Do it now... I know you want to... Give it to me!" I wasn't even aware of how close I was when my body responded to her gentle pleading and spewed the first glob of cum into her craving cunt. Her pink walls rhythmically contracted around my cock in synch with her nimble fingers urging my balls to continue pumping their contents into her. I literally felt like I was being milked and happily gave her all I possessed.

"Ooooohhhhh such a good boy! You filled mommy's pussy up with your sweet cream. Now you go to sleep and when we wake up you can fill mommy's mouth with another load."

When I awoke she was already up feeding Chucky. I went to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. When I walked back into the bedroom she was sitting on the side of the bed. "Come over here Walter. I've just fed Chucky and now it's your turn to feed me." I stood in front of her and her hand wrapped around my shaft, which began to swell as soon as she began licking the head. She cupped my balls in her other hand and caressed them while she stroked my cock keeping the head enclosed in her mouth.

When I was fully erect she pulled her mouth off and used her hand to stroke my hard shaft. "Now that you're nice and hard, I'm going to see if I can convince those lovely balls of yours to produce a big hot load of cum for me." Her lips encircled my right testicle then began to gently torment it with her tongue by licking and sucking on it while she closed her lips around it to entrap it. She used her fingers to squeeze the sac behind it so she could move her mouth forward and backward as if she were sucking my cock.

Then she turned her attention to my left ball and gave it the same treatment. Finally she managed to get both of them in her mouth and coated them with her saliva until they were dripping wet with her spit so she could continue to massage them while she sucked my cock.

Releasing her mouth from my balls, she slowly took more and more of my cock into her mouth precisely anticipating when I would cum in order to have the whole thing enclosed so I could spurt my morning load directly into her throat. When I felt the head slip into her throat she held still and caressed my balls until she triggered my orgasm. Her efforts on my balls had been very effective because she coaxed six big spurts of cum out of me before she let my cock slide out to where only the head was still between her lips. She let it stay there until the last drops of semen flowed slowly over her tongue.

She finally released the head with a loud smack and swallowed the last of my cum. "This is how I want to wake up every morning."

"I don't have a problem with that. You go take your shower and I'll fix your breakfast. Anything special you'd like this morning?"

"I'll have my usual."

Her multi-grain toast with peanut butter and slices of banana was waiting for her when she came into the kitchen. She was still drying herself with a towel, which she put on the barstool before sitting down to eat. I really loved seeing her walk around the house naked. "Where did you develop your fondness for nudity Alicia?"

"I think I was born with it. My mom thought I'd grow out of it but I never missed an opportunity to be naked whenever I could. I guess I have the exhibitionist gene. I really like being naked with you. The way you admire me gives me goose bumps and constantly tells me that you love me. You can join me if you want to."

"That would be a great way to make you late for work every day but I'll give it a try. It should cut down on the laundry."

We finished breakfast and I changed Chucky's diaper while she was getting dressed. I took off the pair of shorts and the t-shirt I had been wearing and was naked when she came out of the bedroom ready for work.

"I see what you mean about making me late for work. Do we have time for a quickie?"

"No. You'll just have to carry the image of my naked body around with you today and look forward to coming home."

She walked over to me and kissed me. "I do look forward to coming home Walter. You've done that. You've made a home for Chucky and me and I'll never be able to thank you enough for that."

"A home isn't just walls and furniture. A home is where you live your life. My life has been frozen because I lost the person I loved. You and Chucky have thawed my life out and made this house a home again. That's all the thanks I'll ever need for having you here."

When she left for work I got dressed to start making calls and getting to work on her house. Before I started that I uploaded the video we made last night from my phone to a thumb drive and deleted it from my phone. She had said she wanted Grant to see it and I knew that she had a weekly Skype session scheduled with him for Thursday.

After making calls and scheduling people to meet me at the house, I put Chucky in his bassinet and we went over to the house where I started doing some of the work. I was very motivated to get this done right and finish it on time. By the time Thursday rolled around I had two crews working on various parts of the house and was happy with the progress being made.

We had to get up at six for her Skype session with Grant because of the time difference. She took her laptop out on the deck so we could watch the sun rise. I started to put on some shorts and she told me not to. "I want Grant to see the entire situation. I'm going to explain everything and he needs to see that we are not just booty buddies. I think it will make him feel better to know that you're taking care of his wife and son and making our lives better. I want him to meet you."

She made the connection and after the initial pleasantries, began telling him about what had happened since the last time they had talked. She told him everything and then had me sit down in front of the screen and talk to him. I was as honest and open about everything as she had been and told him that my primary reason for doing this was that I loved her and Chucky and that doing so enriched my life as much as it did hers. He was quiet for a moment and then said, "Walter, I understand what you've both told me and I want to thank you for taking care of my family. I know she's in good hands and that all her needs are being met and that means everything to me."

123456...9