Brothers In (her) Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grant, I hope you don't think I'm trying to steal her or take anything away from you. I worried about you thinking I was taking advantage of her but you must believe me when I tell you that I love her and Chucky and I feel very fortunate to have both of them in my life. I will take care of them until you get back and then we will all see where we go from there. Be safe Marine."

I got up and Alicia sat back down in the chair. "Grant baby, Walter and I made a video of us having sex. Would you like to see it? I did it because you can't be here to do it with me but you can see me and know that I was thinking about you."

"I would like to see it. I miss you and when I'm with one of the whores here I always think about being with you. Send it to me."

"I'm not going to send you a copy to keep. There's no telling who is monitoring these transmissions so I'm going to share my screen with you and play it here. I hope you like it and enjoy seeing me."

She clicked the share screen icon and then put the thumb drive in and clicked on the video file. The image of her tied to the massage table filled the screen.

"Oh God baby you look so damn sexy like that. When did you get into bondage?"

"We only did that to keep my feet in place. Now that I'm looking at it, I'm getting a whole new perspective on how erotic it looks."

I was standing beside her watching the video and my cock began to stiffen. She felt it against her arm and turned in the chair as she brought her hand up to wrap around my shaft. Her mouth opened to engulf the head of my cock and began to suck on it. The combination of being able to watch her stroking and sucking my cock and watching me licking and sucking her pussy in the video made me fully erect in a few seconds.

She took her time and slowly slid more of my cock into her mouth each time she stroked my shaft. The entire scene was so surreal. Here we were sitting on a deck having oral sex in America while images of us having oral sex a couple of nights ago were being beamed to Afghanistan for her husband to watch while we did it. I had to wonder just what kind of world we lived in.

The video had run to the point of her second orgasm and then changed to show her head lying on my stomach with my cock beginning to slide into her mouth as her hand caressed my balls. I could hear Grant moan when he saw that image. I did too because she was doing it to me again right now. My eyes darted back and forth from the screen to her as I watched myself receive two blowjobs simultaneously.

Somehow I managed to not blow my load until the video progressed to her sitting on me and easing my cock into her sopping wet pussy. God what a sight that was, her swollen lips and her splayed labia glistened with her juice and her prominent clit was fully exposed at the top of her slit.

When she had pushed down to bury it inside her, I reached down to place my hands on the sides of her head. She moved her hand from my shaft to join the other one caressing my balls as I held her head still and started slowly fucking her mouth. I continued watching her fuck me on the screen and managed to time my impending climax with the one we had in the video. Just as my cock slid out of her hot vagina on the screen to begin spraying cum all over her stomach, I let loose in her mouth with the first spurt of hot spunk blasting into her throat. Then we could hear Grant saying, "Oh fuck baby, I'm cumming!" Apparently he had been masturbating while watching the video.

The video ended and the screen changed back to the real time image of Grant's hand wrapped around his cock with cum erupting from the tip as he now watched me filling his wife's mouth with my cum.

"Holy shit Alicia that was incredible." She couldn't respond because she was still swallowing glob after glob of my cream as it spurted into her mouth.

She finally pulled back and turned to face the screen then opened her mouth to show Grant that it was filled with my sperm. She made a show of gulping it down then showed him she had swallowed every drop. "Did you like that baby?"

"Ohhh Hell Yes! Will you make me some more?" I know it sounds a little weird but it makes me feel close to you to see you having pleasure. I really liked seeing you tied up."

"If that's what you want then we'll make you a new one every week."

"I love you Alicia. I'm going to sleep better now that I know you and Chucky are being looked after and that you're happy. I can't wait until I'm back in your arms. Walter, thank you for what you're doing for us. It makes being here a lot easier."

"Goodbye my love, please be careful. Stay as safe as possible and know that I'm safe and Chucky is in a good place. We'll get through this."

She clicked on the icon to end the session and closed the lid on her laptop. "I feel a lot better now that he knows about us. He's not very good at hiding his true feelings so I know that he means it when he said he's OK with it. It sounds like you're going to need to keep that rope handy since we're going to be making pornos every week."

"I must admit that seeing you on the screen was extremely exciting. I'll have to do some more research on tying you up. I'll need to make a visit to an adult bookstore too. There's a lot more to this bondage stuff than rope."

"Oh God Walter, you're making me wet just thinking about it. It's still early so let's go back to bed. As soon as I can get you hard again I want you to fuck me."

Thinking about all the things I had seen in Japan when I went to some of the private clubs and anticipating doing them to Alicia had my blood pressure surging. She told me to get on my back them straddled my face with her face toward my feet and lowered her chest down to get us into a sixty-nine. My cock had developed such a powerful affinity for her mouth that it responded beyond my wildest expectations every time it was confined inside her lips. It also helped to have her wet pussy in my face and my tongue in her vagina.

It only took a few minutes for her to bring my cock back to full attention. It seemed she had a new variation of sucking me for each position we were in when she did it. This time she had drooled saliva as she slid her mouth up and down and now the entire shaft was covered in her spit. All the while she had used one of her hands to fondle my balls and gently squeeze them. I don't think either of us really wanted her to stop but when she felt my cock begin to throb she pulled off then rose up and turned around to face toward my head.

She smiled at me with the prettiest lustful look on her face as she guided my erect cock to the folds of her wet slit. She inserted the head and pushed her hips down as she let go with her hand and buried my cock to the hilt inside her warm pink vagina. "Oh fuck Walter you feel so damn good inside me. By the way, I've decided I should fuck you instead of you fucking me."

She leaned over and put her hands on the bed beside my shoulders and started undulating her hips back and forth then around and around like she was doing a hula dance. My cock stayed firmly in place, as her moving and sliding seemed to make her vagina rotate around my hard shaft. I raised my hands up to cover her tits and softly massaged them.

Her sparkling eyes locked on to mine and she said, "It doesn't matter which one of us is doing the fucking it feels divine either way. I love the way your cock feels inside of me whether it's in my mouth or my pussy or my... Oh, wait, we haven't done that yet. I think that should be the next video we make for Grant. Oh hell yes; he'd love to see you fuck my ass. He'd love it even more if I was all tied up while you did it."

"What if you were all tied up and hanging from a big hook with the ropes holding your legs spread wide apart with your knees bent and a rope going from your ankles to your shoulders?"

She started bouncing up and down on me now. "Oh Walter that sounds fantastic. Just thinking about it makes me want to cum." She laid her chest on mine and began moving her hips up and down like a jockey sitting atop a thoroughbred going at full gallop. I could hear the squishy sounds her cunt was making as it pounded up and down on my cock. "Oooohhhh shit Walter I'm CUMMMMING!"

Her vagina went into spasms around my cock as her orgasm exploded inside her and spread through her. I was helpless to stop it even if I wanted to as my orgasm began and I started pumping hot jets of cum deep into her. Her lips pressed against mine and her tongue speared into my mouth. She kissed me like it would be the last time as her climax continued to rock her body.

When at last her orgasm subsided she rose up and pulled her hips up to free my cock from her cunt then quickly moved up to straddle my face and press her sopping pussy onto my mouth. "Suck your cum from me baby. See how wonderful we taste when our cum is all mixed together." I glued my wide-open mouth over her gaping hole and sucked hard.

I felt her stomach muscles flex to eject our fluids as they began to flow into my mouth. I had never done this before. I was surprised at how wonderful our mixed cum tasted as it trickled over my tongue. She tilted her head back and moaned as she kept squeezing her muscles to give me all that I had given her. Finally she moved back and lay on her side next to me. "I love you Walter. I know I shouldn't compare you but I love you as much as I love Grant. We have something that he and I don't and I can't even put it in to words but it's real and wonderful."

I turned on my side and put my arms around her. I kissed her and stuck my tongue in her mouth to let her taste the exotic mixture of our cum. "I know exactly what you mean Alicia. I feel things for you and with you that I never felt with Donna. I think that is how it should be. Each great love has something that is unique to it. It doesn't mean that we love Grant and Donna any less it's just something that is special about us and I think it's wonderful too. Now you need to get up and go get ready for work while I make your breakfast."

After she left for work, Chucky and I went over to her house and waited until the crews arrived to do the tasks they had been assigned for the day. I made sure they knew what I expected them to accomplish and verified that they had all the material and equipment necessary to complete the work.

Then we went to the home improvement store. I got some metal plates about three inches square with a place in the middle of them to screw in S-hooks that had a ring that was completely closed so I could put rope through them without it slipping out. I bought some sheets of foam rubber, some pulleys and various other pieces of lumber and equipment. I had plenty of material and was anxious to get back home and start constructing the set for our next video. I stopped by my storage unit and picked up an empty fifty-five gallon drum that had a top that screwed on so both ends of the drum were completely secured.

After a diaper change and a feeding, I put Chucky to bed for a nap and went to my computer to order some more things to use in the video. I was amazed at the variety of paraphernalia available for bondage and related activities. Some of it was for serious BDSM but there was also an assortment of things that were more for theatrics than actually causing pain.

I visited several sites and ordered ball gags, manacles (leather and metal), two riding crops, two cat-o-nine-tails, and an assortment of clamps for pinching and squeezing various parts of the human body. I also found a couple of stylish cock rings since I figured it would only be fair if I was attired appropriately for our little plays. I also got a couple of leather head masks that only had a small opening for mouth and nose but otherwise completely covered the head. My favorite item was a long leather paddle that was made in two thin pieces so when you hit something with one of the pieces, the other piece collided with the first one and made a spectacular sound as if you had used a lot of force. It produced a dramatic effect while doing very little damage.

I remembered that Alicia wanted our next video to showcase anal sex so I ordered a couple of butt plugs (one of them glass), lube and anything else I thought would be necessary to put on a really good show for Grant as well as providing some surprises for Alicia. I had everything shipped next day air to arrive tomorrow so we could spend Sunday shooting the video to give us plenty of time for next Thursday's Skype session with Grant. I was really starting to get into producing these skits for him and wanted to do a good job so they looked very realistic and convincing. He was in a dangerous place and needed a distraction to relieve some of the tension.

I spent most of the rest of the day making preparations in the garage for the video. I bolted the plates onto the top and bottom of the drum so I had four places to tie the ropes securely on both ends. Then I wrapped the drum in the foam rubber sheets three times and taped each layer with duct tape before wrapping it in a large black furniture pad so it was cushioned like a sofa. I now had something similar to a round, fat pommel horse that I could bend Alicia over or make her straddle like a horse for putting her in various positions.

I built a framework of two-by-fours and screwed heavy duty S-hooks into multiple locations on the sides and top for holding the ropes and suspended pulleys to the top so the drum and her body could be raised and lowered easily. I made and X out of two eight-foot two-by-fours that could be affixed to the framework. The boards were held together at their centers with a large bolt so they could be moved closer together or farther apart. I put footrests at the bottom of each board and drilled holes so they could be repositioned to enable Alicia to be tied to the cross and made to look like she was being crucified without putting any strain on her arms. I attached large link chains to various parts of the structure for effect even though I planned to use ropes for most of the restraining.

After placing some spotlights in strategic locations I moved some of the wireless video security cameras to different locations so I could edit multiple shots of the scene together to show the action from various angles. Finally I hung a large sheet over everything to hide it until Sunday.

Friday was a busy day making sure the crews working on her house stayed focused and completed their tasks before knocking off for the weekend. Packages continued to arrive with all the paraphernalia I had ordered off the Internet for the video. I took each one to the garage to inspect it and put each object in a place where I could find it when we needed it. I took the butt plugs and the lube to the massage room since I intended to use them for a rehearsal tomorrow night.

We took some time off on Saturday to do some shopping. Then we took Chucky with us to a park that had a lovely lake in it. We spread a blanket on the grass and had a picnic. While she was breastfeeding Chucky I leaned over and kissed her. "Thank you Alicia."

"For what?"

"For making me happy again. You've brought me back to life and shown me that no matter what happens the sun keeps shining and every day is a gift."

"You're so right Walter. Being with you has helped me to see that I need to live each day too. I can't hide from life or postpone living because Grant isn't here with me. I have to live for myself and for Chucky so I won't fall to pieces and not be here for Grant when he does come home. We've saved each other Walter. That's what makes me feel so good about loving you. I really don't feel like I'm cheating on Grant and I don't feel like he's cheating on me when he's with a woman over there. I know he needs the sex to relieve the tension of being in constant danger and I can't feel guilty about what I'm doing to make our life better."

I asked her if she had any sexy lingerie or really high-heeled shoes. When she said she didn't we stopped at an adult clothing store and bought some five-inch stiletto heels in black patent leather, several pair of black thigh high stockings, two garter belts, three sheer lace bras, one of them a half bra that left her nipples exposed and several thongs.

When we arrived home we both got naked and fixed dinner together and ate outside on the deck in the perfect weather while the sunset faded into a starry night. After washing up I took her to the master bathroom and gave her two enemas, the first one soapy and the second one with warm distilled water. We took a shower together and played with each other in anticipation of what was to come. She knelt on the floor of the shower to lather up my cock and balls and spent several minutes washing and stroking them. Her eyes were full of delight while she played with me.

"Oh Walter I love your beautiful cock. It feels so good in my hands and my mouth and my pussy. I can't wait to feel it in my ass. I let Grant fuck my ass when I was really pregnant so I could lie on my side. I learned to like it and could usually cum if he took enough time. I know you're going to do it tenderly and perfectly and make me cum. Oh God, I can't wait."

She let the water rinse the lather off my rigid cock then puckered her lips and kissed the tip before sliding them over the head and half way down the shaft. The fingers of both her hands continued to play with my balls. She rolled them and gently squeezed them then pulled my scrotum to stretch it away from where it was attached. She pulled her mouth off my cock and engulfed both my testicles and licked them tenderly but mercilessly as she held her delicate oval prisoners captive with her lips. One of her hands stroked my cock while she sucked my sac.

"If you keep that up you're going to make me cum."

Her eyes widened as she looked up at mine in a way that said 'so what'.

I answered her, "Because I want to wait until later when I'm playing with your ass."

She removed her mouth and kissed the tip of my cock then stood up and kissed me. "Let the games begin".

We got out of the shower and dried off then stopped by Chucky's room to check on him before heading to the massage room. When we got there I had her lie down on her stomach and put the bolster under her hips to elevate them. She spread her legs and presented her pretty pussy to me. I took a moment to admire it.

Her full outer lips nestled next to her ass crack and upper thighs framed her pink labia as they peeked out and glistened with her juice. The nub of her clitoris was completely revealed with the spongy flesh of her hood pulled back from being on the bottom. My eyes transformed the glorious image into a message then transmitted it to my brain where it was converted to impulses and forwarded on to my cock causing it to swell until, in only a few seconds, it was achingly hard.

She moaned in appreciation of my silent adoration of her beauty and in anticipation of what was to come. She could feel my eyes devouring her and it was affecting her as if I was actually touching her. Her body shuddered and her hips rose up to give me more of what I craved. She was feeding my appetite for her just as she did when I nursed her and drank her milk. My heart filled with love for her and I knew she could feel it.

I crawled onto the table and lay between her legs with my head inches above her ass. My lips softly kissed her as they moved across every inch of her warm skin. I licked and nibbled her soft cheeks between long forceful laps of my flattened tongue that went from the bottom of her butt to the small of her back. She emitted little yelps and sighs as my mouth paid homage to her behind.

"Oh Walter, nobody has ever loved me like you do. Everything you do and everywhere you do it sends pure love to my heart and excites my brain. I've never wanted to expose my body and give myself so completely to someone as I do with you. Keep loving me Walter; don't ever stop loving me. All I want is to lie here and feel you love me for the rest of my life."

1...34567...9