Brothers In (her) Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we kissed our way down to her perfect bare mound pausing to admire the unblemished flesh of her sex. The impressions and sensations that we both received from scrutinizing her flooded our senses. The sweet exotic fragrance, the warmth, the colors, the blending of one part of her into another were so exquisite that it almost hurt. I looked at Alicia and knew she was feeling exactly the same way. We both lowered our heads down to kiss the flawless skin just above her clitoris. As soon as we touched her she spread her legs wide giving us unrestricted access to her and unlimited permission to love her in every way we could think of.

We did not disappoint her. I don't know what I enjoyed more, licking, kissing and sucking her fabulous pussy or watching Alicia do it. Considering that this was her first time, she was just as enthusiastic and joyful in orally loving Annika as I was. Our combined efforts eventually produced a monumental orgasm that flooded Alicia's mouth with hot juices. Alicia crawled up and lay in top of her just as Annika had done to her so she could continue kissing her.

When they finished they both looked at me and said, "It's your turn now Walter."

"As appealing as it sounds, I'm going to pass on having both of you work on me. Annika, if you don't mind, I'd really like to just make love to you. Nothing wild and crazy, just plain old missionary position."

"I think that's very sweet of you Walter, I'd like that too. Before we get started, do you have a music system in here?"

I got up and asked her what she wanted me to play. She said she had a playlist of romantic guitar music on her phone and got up to retrieve it from her purse. I paired the Bluetooth connection with my sound system and hit play. By the time we got back in the bed a classical Spanish love song was filling the room with its beautiful melody.

She lay on her back and spread her legs. I knelt between them and just looked at her young beautiful body. I couldn't remember a feeling like this since my honeymoon and the first time my wife and I made love since getting married. I placed my hands on her hips and slowly slid them up to her breasts then put them on either side of her and leaned closer to her. She reached for my hard cock and brought the tip to her entrance. I pressed forward and slid into her as gently as I could, savoring the feeling of joining with her. When I was buried inside her I put my arms under her back and held her tightly as I lowered my head to kiss her.

Then something completely unexpected happened. I really intended to fuck her but the kiss seemed to put me in a kind of trance, as though the music had woven a spell around us. Her arms encircled me and the kiss deepened until we were inhaling and exhaling each other's breath. I had never smelled anything so sweet and perfumed. A warm flush swept through us. She moaned and I could feel her vagina softly pulsing around my hard cock, which began throbbing in answer to her gentle caresses. I had never felt this close to another person or this connected.

As we lay there, the music changed from classical Spanish songs to more modern ones. Unchained melody was followed by Cyndi Lauper's Time after Time, then Lara's theme from Dr. Zhivago and Somewhere in Time. Each song seemed to take us deeper in to love so that it didn't even feel like sex anymore. The next song was the Theme from 'On Golden Pond', one of my favorites. The notes seemed to fall on us like a gentle rain that softened us and suddenly it felt like we had melted together and become one person. My eyes filled with tears and I thought I was going to disappear completely. Our bodies engaged in a celestial dance without our minds even being aware of what we were doing.

It was as if I was hearing these songs for the first time. The musicality seemed to come through much more powerfully than the original arrangements. It felt like we were no longer in my bedroom but instead, we had been transported to a Moorish palace on the coast of Spain where we were lying on a balcony as the warm breeze blew the sweet fragrances of orange blossoms and jasmine over us like an unseen fog. We slowly rolled onto our sides still joined as our bodies obeyed the hidden directives of the music. We rolled again until she was lying on top of me. Her warm soft breasts pressed into my chest and her glorious soft lips tenderly kissing my own.

I could have stayed there with her for hours but without any notice, an orgasm washed over us that encompassed our bodies completely. The expression on her face while she was climaxing was nothing short of angelic. Joy surrounded her head like a halo. I was totally on autopilot as my semen erupted into her in one hot spurt after another without my doing anything but allowing it to happen. I remembered something Lao Tzu had said. 'The Tao is nothing more or nothing less than just letting things happen'.

We finally untangled and lay on the bed beside each other. Alicia had been sitting cross-legged on the bed next to us the whole time we had been making love. "Walter, that was the most incredible thing I have ever witnessed. You two have been dancing a virtual sexual ballet for over an hour and it was spellbinding to watch. I could feel it as though I was part of it. It sent shivers up and down my spine almost constantly. God, it was beautiful. Grant's going to love it."

"Annika where did you get that music? Are you a sorceress? Can you cast spells? I've never had anything affect me like that in my life. I don't even have a name for what we just did but it was unbelievably wonderful."

"I've listened to those songs many times Walter but they never produced the same effect as they did tonight. I suspect you had more to do with it than you know. You have a great capacity for love and you opened your heart to me, which caused mine to open to you. That was really special and validates the feeling I had at the club tonight. I feel very close to both of you and I appreciate the honesty and tenderness you have shown me."

Annika got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. When she returned she put her clothes back on and we all hugged. We agreed to meet again soon. When she had left, Alicia ran to me and put her arms around me. "Oh God Walter that was even better than I had hoped it would be. I felt so comfortable and at ease with her. She is just adorable and I really like her. I can't wait to show the video to Grant. He's going to fall in love with her just like we did."

When Thursday morning came and we had our weekly Skype session with Grant he was as blown away with what we showed him as we expected he would be. He made us promise to stay friends with her until he returned so he could be with her too.

The next eight weeks seemed to go by quickly. We saw Annika again often and I made great progress on Alicia's house. A few days later it was finished and we were having a walk through to make sure it was ready to show. Chucky was sitting in his bassinet in the living room and we were admiring the great job that had been done on the tile we had decided to put down throughout the house. Alicia's cell phone rang and she slid her finger across the screen to answer it.

She said hello and gave her name then stopped speaking. I watched as her eyes widened and her face seemed to change color as though all the blood had drained out of it. She was barely able to say thank you for calling as her voice cracked. She touched the screen to end the call then her hand fell to her side as she looked at me. I knew what she was going to say before she said it.

"Walter, Grant has been shot."

~-~-~-~-~-

I have ideas for a continuation of this story but since this is my first submission in the LW category I'm going to wait and see how it is received and if enough readers want to read more about these characters.

All comments are appreciated (even if they are less than flattering) as long as the criticism is constructive and meant to help me improve my writing.

Thank you for reading.

1...456789