Brothers Pt. 03

Story Info
Michael lets his younger brother have fun.
2k words
56.3k
50

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
505 Followers

The next day, we had a baseball game, and everything was back to normal between Jesse and me. We backed our equipment bags and headed to the field. We were both in a good mood, laughing and getting along with one another. We ignored yesterday, and we were fine.

The team was up against a rookie team, it was an easy win. As we were changing, I looked over at my brother.

"I think I'm going to head home pretty early tonight." He looked at me and nodded. And that was all I needed to say.

***

I was right. We beat the team by over ten runs. We didn't even play bottom of the fifth.

To be honest, I was a little disappointed that I wasn't going to get to spend the night with my team. My libido was going crazy.

When we got to the locker room, the boys didn't even bother with the pleasantries, they were already stripping. Ricky came up to me first, and pulled my face to his. His lips moved against mine, and I let his tongue enter my mouth. I moaned as he grabbed my cock through my pants, and started thrusting into his hand. Ricky's mouth left mine and began to travel down my neck. I opened my eyes.

Jesse was staring at me with a look I couldn't decipher. Anger? That must be it.

"Hey, I can't stay tonight. I have to get going." I told him, pushing him away. He frowned.

"Why?" He asked, not releasing my cock from his grasp. He kept rubbing it slowly, and I found it hard to focus, but Jesse's eyes were burning into me. The rest of the team was already naked. It was only Ricky, Jesse and I who still had our clothes on.

"I promised my girl I'd be home early." I lied. Most of the team identified as straight, they just sort of pretended that what we did in the locker room never really happened. I knew they would buy it, most of them had girlfriends.

"I'm sure you could stay a little while." Tyler said, walking towards me with a smirk. I remained adamant.

"Nope, sorry. I'm leaving. Maybe next time." I said, grabbing my bag and heading for the back door. A couple of the guys groaned as I left, which made me feel slightly flattered. I headed for my truck. I sent Jesse a quick text, telling him I'd meet him around the corner. I didn't want to make him walk home with his equipment bag after what he was about to go through.

I drove around the corner and parked in a deserted alleyway. My cock was rock hard. Fucking Ricky. I started rubbing my hard on through my baseball pants. I moaned quietly. I wasn't usually one for masturbating in public places, but I couldn't help it. My brother would probably be at least an hour and my cock was throbbing. And I'm not going to lie, it kind of turned me on, the possibility of getting caught.

I pulled my dick out of my shorts and started stroking it. I shut my eyes.

My brother was probably on his knees with all those hard cocks surrounding him right now. I bet he had one in each hand and two in his mouth, the dirty cock-slut. I wonder who'll end up fucking him. I wonder if he'll tell me.

I tried to get my mind off of what my brother was probably doing in the locker room right now, but I just couldn't.

Jesse's taking a cock up his ass right now. He bounces up and down on Tyler's dick, stretching out his tight asshole. Tyler's grabbing his hips and plunging his large cock into my desperate brother. My brother's cock grows harder with every thrust.

Simon moves over to my brother and pulls his Jesse's face to his erect dick. Jesse takes as much as he can. Simon moans as my brother's hot wet mouth encompasses his entire cock. Jesse makes loud slurping sounds as he sucks Simon's dick.

Tyler fucks him without mercy and Jesse's moaning like a little cock whore around Simon's dick. My brother offers his hands, trying to get as many cocks as he can. Ryan and Mark eagerly grab his hands, and my brother's jerking their hard pricks quickly. Andrew and Kyle are on opposite sides of my brother's face. They slap his cheeks as he sucks off Simon, trying to get Jesse's attention.

Ricky, feeling left out takes the opportunity to grab my brother's soft feet. He holds them together and begins thrusting between the arches, moaning loudly.

Jesse's nearly screaming in ecstasy as the team uses all of him. He bounces eagerly on Tyler's thick dick, desperate to feel Tyler's load fill him.

Simon cums first, pulling out of Jesse's mouth to shoot his thick load over my brother's face. Mark and Ryan come next, shooting all over his hands and chest. Andrew and Kyle paint his cheeks and forehead with their cum, moaning loudly. Jesse climbs off of Tyler and takes his position on his knees, with his head up. Ricky abadons my brother's feet and rubs his dick over Jesse's cum-covered face, before he finally comes in my brother's hair. Tyler sprays his load all over my brother, coating his chest, face, and hair. Jesse's jerking off furiously as our team mates blow their load on his pretty face.

Jesse, finishes himself off while the others watch. He curls his legs over his head, and begins taking his own cock down his throat. It doesn't take long for his orgasm to build. He jerks his length rapidly as he takes his head into his hot mouth. He explodes all over his face and in his waiting, hungry mouth, catching his own cum. He swallows and slowly unravels himself. His face and chest are covered with spunk. He looks me in the eyes.

"Your turn, big brother." He says, and opens his mouth for me.

I explode, shooting thick streams of cum all over the steering wheel. I jerk myself to completion, moaning loudly. My final drops of cum trail slowly down my shaft.

I sit there for a few moments, catching my breath. Jesus fucking Christ.

I grab a few tissues and clean off my cum from the steering wheel before it drips off. I stuff the tissues in my back pocket, and tuck my dick back into my pants. Fuck, that was a good orgasm.

What the fuck was wrong with me? This was the second time in less than twenty-four hours that I'd cum to images of my brother. The third, if you count actually fucking my brother.

Am I attracted to him? Yes, he's attractive. He has a great body, good features, but he's my brother.

Does that matter?

It bothered me. Hopefully this phase would pass soon. I was probably still in shock from yesterday. That was all. This would go away soon.

But I felt sick to my stomach.

What were those guys doing to my brother? Was he going to get hurt, physically or emotionally? Was he able to handle himself? Even though my brother is eighteen, I still worry about him. I love him and care about him, and I don't want to see him get hurt. I don't want to see him get used, either.

And frankly, I didn't want anyone else fucking him.

My phone buzzed, it was Jesse. He was on his way out. I did a quick scan again to make sure I didn't miss any cum or anything, but I was good.

Jesse arrived with his hair a mess, and his clothes ruffled. He didn't have a smile on his face though.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked, putting the truck in gear, and pulling out of the alley.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said, shrugging, biting his nail again.

"Did you have fun?" I asked, glancing at him sideways. He nodded.

"Can I ask who you...you know, or is that too personal?" I looked out the windshield. I wanted to seem uninterested.

"Mark fucked me." He said casually. For someone who just lost their virginity, he seemed pretty cavalier about who his partners were. Mark wasn't ugly but he definitely wasn't the hottest guy on our team. His dick was a good size though. Maybe that's why.

We drove home and had an uneventful night. Jesse went to bed early, and I hopped into the shower.

I needed to talk to him about how I was feeling. Jesse and I were always able to talk to each other about anything. We always helped each other sort things out. I needed him now, more than ever.

I realized in the shower that I was jealous. Very jealous. The idea of other boys having sex with my brother infuriated me. I should be that person. I love him more than anyone else. I needed to ask him to stop fucking the team. I would stop too.

I couldn't tell him why though. That would be the hard part. If I told him I was jealous, he might get the wrong idea and think I was in love with him.

Am I in love with him?

Oh God, I don't know what to do.

I dried myself off, and pulled on a pair of boxers before heading to Jesse's room. I knocked gently on the door. No answer.

"Jesse?" I called, opening the door slowly. He was asleep. I walked towards him. The blanket was only half on him, wrapped under one of his legs. He was naked. I looked over at the bedside table, there were some rolled up tissues on it. My cock jumped.

"Jesse?" I said in a normal volume. He didn't stir. I knew he was a heavy sleeper. He was laying on his back, the majority of his body was exposed to me. I gently grabbed the edge of the blanket and pulled it down slowly. I pulled it down to his thighs, taking him in.

His penis was flaccid, but it still had some size. I wanted to have the oppourtunity to see it when he was fully hard. I hadn't really gotten a chance to appreciate it the other day, I'd been focusing on just getting it over with. I took a deep breath.

I slowly moved my hand to his chest, and felt the smooth, hard ridges of it. My hand travelled over his right nipple, and I tweaked it gently. I watched his face, no reaction. I moved my hand up towards his face, and brushed the hair away from his eyes. My cock was begging for attention. I dropped my boxers to the floor, my eager dick sprang free. I moved my hand to his. His hand was warm and soft. I imagined what it would feel like, wrapped around my dick.

I moved my hand from his and started jerking my cock slowly, cautiously. If my brother woke up, there would be no way to explain what I was doing. But I couldn't help it. I needed this.

"Jesse." I breathed quietly, as I sped up the pace of my hand. I could already feel my orgasm building. This was so wrong, and filthy and I fucking loved it.

"Jesse, fuck." I breathed again, as I sped up the pace further still. My free hand played with his soft hair, and I closed my eyes. I could feel my orgasm. I was so fucking close.

I bit my lip to stifle the groan as I came. My spunk spurted all over my innocent brother's chest, my hips jerked and I couldn't breathe. My load was huge. I stood looking at my brother, panting. I grabbed the tissues from the side of the bed and wiped my sperm off of his chest. I put the tissues on the nightstand with his.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"I'm so sorry, Jesse. I just can't help it."

With that, I left his room, shutting his door gently behind me. I went to bed feeling guilty and disgusted.

WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
505 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
your a good introduction

I've only today started reading on literotica ,and you got my attention strait away.good story cant wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love the story

Can't wait for the next chapters, and the moment when Michael finally confesses his feelings for Jesse! Please, I need to know what happens on the next chapters! Keep up the good work :)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Boy Forever Father and son bond while mom's away!in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Dad's Dirty Boy Sparks fly when father sees his college son in lingerie.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories