Brought to Heel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drooroo
drooroo
21 Followers

Still holding her cheeks apart Tom moved his hands lower so that he was no longer holding her weight, instead the whole of her weight was balanced on his massive cock. At the same time he pushed himself forward, steadily but without relief.

Chloe almost fainted with the stabbing pain but also the delicious feeing of being filled. More filled than she ever had. He forced his way into her, further and further. It was endless, she was getting light headed but still it continued.

Then he grunted once and stopped. He was all the way in, she had every centimeter of him inside her pussy. God it felt good but God it hurt too.

They stayed like that for a few moments, his cock occasionally flexing inside her. Then he started to pull out of her, she pulled her self up as he did this, stopping just before he came out of her. Then he simply dropped her, sort of like a reverse pile driver and impaled her again on his impressive weapon.

She grunted deeply as he dug his whole length into her, then started to pull herself up again to repeat the operation. Again and again he thrust into her; again and again she took his whole length.

They were both sweating now, she was making little yelping noises each time be bottomed out and he was grunting like an animal but he continued to pound away at her.

Time seemed suspended, the only thing she could think of was the massive cock she was taking and the waves of pleasure she was receiving. It was making her dizzy but she was loving it. David was totally forgotten, he was actually banging at the staff entrance door but neither of them head it nor did they care.

It wasn't long before Tom started to feel his orgasm build, could feel the pleasure rising from behind his knees and build to a crescendo, to a point where it could not be stopped.

As she felt his rhythm change, his thrusts lengthen and, if possible, his hardness increase; she relaxed her ankles behind his back so that she could point her heels wide outwards so that her legs would open just a little bit wider. A clear invitation for him to give her every thing he had -- to fill her with his seed as she gave herself totally to him.

And then he started to cum. Even this was in proportion to his massive bulk. It seemed to go on forever, rope after rope. She could not really feel in inside her but she could imagine it and could feel each extra little thrust -- the way a man does when he orgasms.

When finally fully spent. Tom gently, almost tenderly, lowered Chloe to the ground and held her while she found her feet. To be honest if he hadn't she would probably have fallen over.

As she got her balance and recovered her strength she reached up and pulled his head to hers and kissed him fully, exploring his mouth with her tongue, sighing as she did so. There was unspoken passion and gratitude in that kiss, clearly understood by Tom who enjoyed responding.

When she finally broke her embrace she stepped back against the wall, lowered her head demurely and pulled her knickers up over her sore but well pleasured bottom.

"Thank you for searching me Sir, may I leave now?"

"Yes, of course Madam; I hope you have enjoyed your visit to the Mall and that you will shop here again."

"Oh, I think you can be sure of that Sir." With that she dug a small piece of card from her hand bag and gave it to him. Neatly printed on was side was the name Chloe and her mobile number.

"Good night Miss Chloe."

"Good night kind Sir."

Rather wobbly, Chloe moved off down the corridor towards the staff exit. Fortunately she was able to open the door from the inside. As she left she walked passed David who was leant against the wall by the door.

He stood away from the wall and walked towards her. "Are you going then?"

Head still down and looking a little disheveled Chloe kept walking towards her car.

"Yes David, But I will be back. Thank you for assisting me so admirably. Can I assume you will be here at the same time next week?"

"Most certainly Madam, here to serve."

With that, David walked back into the building and Chloe walked, rather gingerly back to her car and home again wondering whether what had just happened was real or just a dream. Knowing for certain that she would be back the next week and hoping that the Security guard would call her before then.

drooroo
drooroo
21 Followers
12