Brought to My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum," Are you okay? I mean, us, me and you?"

"Yes James I have never been more okay, but we have to set ground rules, that will now, and cannot ever be broken."

"Yes mum," I agreed.

"Now eat up, I'm hungry too," she told me sexily, and I felt her hand close over my prick. It took off and was erect in seconds. Eating is a bit difficult when you have a soft warm hand jacking you off, have you ever tried it?

I ate as fast as I could wolfing it down, mum gently jacked away, when I finished I dived on her.

"Whoa there mister, go and clean your teeth, I'm not kissing you with the remnants of your breakfast on your mouth." I looked at her as if she had two heads, she just pointed her finger over her shoulder, I was like superman flying over her and to the bathroom. I was back in moments.

She wasn't there, the demon I thought, I looked in her room first and there she was smiling at me. That smile had sustained me throughout my life, and certainly these last two years. I shot to the bed and dived in. I was in her arms and I had her over on her back straight away.

"Ooooh a bit eager aren't we?" she giggled. Her hand closed around my prick again, and I was held.

"Slow down honey, not only are you keen and I am too, but its been years for me, and you I don't know about, so?"

"I'm sorry mum but I'm just so excited, I can't believe I'm here, that this is happening, I know it sounds silly but this is my destiny it's where I belong and always have."

And with that I was over her, overpowering her hand on me and began our union. I pressed and pressed, I was in the folds of her pussy skin, she let go and we both went, 'humph!' I kissed her, and stayed still, I don't know why, I looked down at her and saw love and passion in her wonderful eyes.

I felt her legs close tightly over my back.

"Take it easy baby, I'm not used to this any more." I did as she requested. I waggled my hips over her. She moaned a little. Something in my head told me to do what she said or I could spoil this. I held myself and slowly moved in her, I was a virgin, she didn't know that did she?

And it was more than I could stand to be making love for the first time in my life and it was with my beautiful sexy mother, and it was all down to her. I was where I was because she had come to me.

"Mum," I growled, I couldn't hold myself any longer I was going to cum. I had no way of stopping it; I had no control what so ever. Mum knew what was going on.

"Its okay honey, do it baby, cum for me, cum for your mum baby, I want you to."

I lifted my hips and bashed in and shot my load. It was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me in my life, nothing would ever top this. I felt my bell end swell in her; I thought it was going to burst.

I was flopped right on her waiting for the electric sensations to die down, my prick was pulsing and tingling so much I daren't move in case I did some unknown damage to myself.

"James," a whisper in my ear, "do you want to move baby, you are crushing me," and such a delightful little laugh went off in my ear too.

I jumped upwards, she caught, held me, and said softly, "no honey, don't get off, just lift your weight okay, I want you to stay right there in me for a while."

I did and I realised I was still hard, this made me smile, mum said. "What are you smiling at?"

I waggled my hips, pressed down slightly.

"Mmmm just as I thought, you are ready to try again, yes?"

"Yes mum," I went all the way back in again, pulled out and mum closed her eyes and said, "Oh yes baby, that's it, just like that, don't stop honey just don't stop."

I did it just like she wanted, I didn't know it but I was now on my 'second wind' I slid in and out of her easily, she was slick with her nectar that I would taste later. Mum moaned and groaned under me, her nails were digging into me and I loved it, she bit my shoulder, more wonderful pain. Her legs were alternating between squeezing me tight, and slackening off. Me? I went on to auto pilot. I was all in and all out, and increasing my speed, though I didn't know it, if there is anyone out there who can tell an 18 year old how fast or slow he is going on his first time, I want to know about it.

But mum was getting more and more excited about it, her breathing was deepening, her eyes creasing around the edges, her mouth open and closed, she cried out once or twice., and she let me know that what I was doing, I was doing right.

She almost shouted out. "Ooooh yes James, oh yes baby, there, that's it just there, oh oooh, hmmm, ah Argggh." Her head went right back, she was in the throes of an orgasm, her first for god knows how many yeares. And then I was in a vice like grip and just as suddenly she stopped moving under me. I looked at her in alarm; this was my first time seeing a woman orgasm.

I sensed she was some where by herself, her face was serene, flushed, happy and dare I say it, satisfied. I leaned down and kissed her lips softly, "are you alright mum?" I said quietly to her.

She languidly opened her eyes and smiled at me, "nothing has ever made me more than alright than I am right now baby." She whispered gutturally to me.

She rolled me onto my side, I was still in her, her knees between my ribcage and hips, arms around each other, it was utter heaven, how could this not be good, or right I thought. We stayed that way for a while then slowly untangled ourselves, we lay close to and in each others space.

"You know James that this can't be allowed to get in the way of your education, which has to take first priority."

"But mum," I protested, "we can't stop now, I love you so much, I couldn't bear not being with you again, not after all this." I told her.

"I'm not saying that honey, I'll be here when ever you want me I promise, but you have to continue studying and learning, I won't have it any other way, do you get me?"

"So we can still love and be with each other then?"

"Yes baby yes."

I dived on her again then; I was ready to go for my third time.

"Oh god James again, already?" She littered the room with her dainty giggle.

I laughed too, and said. "You had better get used to it mum; I'm going to be after you at every opportunity."

She laughed at that, then murmured, "well we'll see young man, we'll see if you can keep it up, and I don't mean this either!" as her hand closed over me once more.

I didn't waste any more time I hammered it in forcing her to let go. I struck hard and deep, mum squealed, I felt her legs shoot downwards, then over my calves and up over my back again. Her nails dug into previously made holes, the pain mixed terrifically with the exultation of my new found love. I began what was to be the loving destruction of my mothers hold over me. I was becoming her man, her lover. I was taking hold of the woman I loved and I was telling her through it that I wasn't going to let her go. Her future was being sealed.

I went into overdrive, it was as if I had forgotten about her underneath me taking this battering I was dishing out, and it wouldn't stop until I unloaded my final barrage of cum into her. Mum held on to me, muttering under her breath god knows what. Biting my shoulder, eyes shut tight, her head thrown back, shoulders leaving the bed intermittently. Then I felt that now unmistakable boiling building muscle tightening cramping thing in my balls and lower abdomen and I blew all I had what was left deep into her pulsing hot volcano of a pussy. Her cried matched mine as we both came at the same time.

I found myself on my back when the world had stopped spinning. I looked across at her, her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply, as I was too. I moved gently and slowly to her.

"Mum I love you with all my heart, I have never felt so good or so grateful to know that you have saved my life, because that's what you've done. And I will never forget that it was you who has turned my life around."

She smiled eyes still closed, and said, "well, you had to have had it in you too, maybe I just pointed the way?"

"No mum, you are the way." And I left it at that. I fell asleep then. When I awoke it was dark, I looked at the clock it was 3am in the morning. Mum was slumbering away too. I cuddled into her, she mumbled under her breath and collected my arm with hers and we both drifted off again. The sun was shining next time I opened my eyes. We had made love and fucked most of yesterday, and slept all of the night.

I had a hard on again, mum was no where to be seen. I called out for her and she appeared in the doorway.

"Mum come here, I need you." I told her, I was wanting to make love to her again. But she had other ideas.

"Not a chance bully boy, you are getting no where near me today, I'm too sore, she laughed. "Now get up, take a shower and come down stairs." And with that she had gone.

I did as she said, I was her lover now, but she was still my mother too, and like all good little boys I do as I'm told. I went down took her in my arms and we kissed, I swear I could hear music as we did.

"Now you, get in there and get on with your studies you have work to do!" She ordered. I knew she was right but I was still up for some fun. I grabbed hold of her, picked her up, threw her over my shoulder and carried her back upstairs. She protested vehemently. I got her on the bed, held her down, and said.

"Now mum, what have you got for me to convince me to get back to studying?" It was an impasse.

She saw the determination on my face, and said. "Okay honey I know you are young and have a lot of stamina, but I'm too sore, lay on your back and I'll satisfy your urges okay?" I was on my back in a second. Mum undid my slacks, then the zip. Got out my hardening prick and kissed it. I nearly went through the ceiling, then she engulfed it.

I had never seen anything like it in my life. I knew it was a blow job. But it was my mother giving me it. I flopped down and relished and revelled in the fabulous sensations buzzing in my prick. Mum knew what she was doing alright, her hand on my balls and my prick deep in that glorious hole and she had me on my way in minutes. I held her head which let her know I was about to go past the point of no return and I did.

My hips shot up, she anticipated it I suppose because she went with me, then the top of my prick exploded and detonated. My cum blasted up and out of me like blast from a steel furnace. I had never cum so hard. I wasn't watching her now, my mind was gone, along with my sight. Her heated mouth was tight around me. She held me and also unknown to me, swallowed every drop I shot out, which was a lot I knew, because it was me who was doing the shooting.

My life was filling with unheard of wonders and pleasures, all brought about by my loving wonderful, beautiful mother. She lay there, head on my stomach for a long time, before lifting slowly and turning to me said.

"Well now James, tell me baby, how was that? Did that get your attention?"

"Oh mum, I've never known anything like it, honestly."

"There's a lot for you to learn big boy," she said throatily, "and one of them is to do as I tell you, now get off your ass and go and do your studies, or else!"

And with that she gave my empty balls a hefty squeeze that made me breath in fear. I obeyed her completely. She fed watered, kissed and loved me all day, while my head was buried in books.

At 6 o'clock that evening, she came to me and sat in my lap, and said slowly.

"There's something we need to talk about babes."

Suddenly I felt very uncomfortable, what had gone wrong?

"What is it mum," I asked.

"Well you know how sore I am down here don't you."

"Yes and you've made it clear that you are off limits there until you are okay again."

"Welllllll, we can still have fun though can't we?" This was said in her breathy husky voice; she sat in my lap and wiggled her gorgeous ass on me. I got the message, well some of it.

"I don't know what you have in mind mum, but just lead the way, I'm here, I'm ready, and I'm yours."

"Come on then, upstairs, this has been on my mind nearly all day."

And off we went, it was a natural progression to her/our room. Undressed we were in and making love. I tried to staty away from her pussy but my fingers had a mind of their own. Mum never told me to stop but I took my time, and I was gentle. She had me by the balls and my prick; we were both heating up nicely and coming to the boil.

I was at her turgid nipples, I even fingered her ass, she fingered mine. But I got more response from her than she did from me. I was kissing and biting her tits, neck and shoulders, she was at me in the same way. I thought my prick couldn't get any harder. It was then she mentioned something to me about 'doing' it another way. I asked what she meant.

She got on her knees and said, "this way."

"I thought you didn't want to do that because you are sore."

"I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about this," she said, as she smiled and pointed to her ass!

Stunned, surprised, you could say that, in fact I was floored.

"Mum is it okay to do you there, won't it hurt?"

"I know damn well it will honey, but I want you in me up there, will you?" She reached to the side and picked up a bottle of lotion.

"Put this on you babes, and rub some on me, hurry darling hurry."

I did as she told me, my prick had just got fucking harder! I got behind her and pointed it at her, and pressed forward, mum pressed back and in it popped. Mum squealed.

"Mum are you okay?" I asked alarmed.

"Yes babe," she growled, I could see her hands gripping the sheets tightly, her head down, but I could also see the determination from her posture not to give way.

She grunted and pushed back, it forced me to give way, so I pushed in return. This brought more grunts and groans, she lowered her top half down, and said, "do it baby, do it."

I pushed harder, she never moved except to arch her back.

"Argggh, oh, Ooooh, Hmmmm, oh no, hmmm. Oh James, oh James."

I wasn't stopping now, my prick felt as if it was held by a metal hose clip, I pushed and pressed then realised I was nearly all the way in, I pulled out, mum moaned loudly, but never gave an inch. I pushed again and gradually I attained a sort of rough rhythm. Mum was moaning and moaning, her head twisting from side to side. I guessed it was hurting her but I could also tell she was wanting it. I continued and soon her moans weren't the moans of hurt and pain. They were turning to moans and pleasure.

I was on a roll, I was loving this, it was something not only unknown but unexpected. It was terrific to feel my prick held so tight yet able to slide in and out of her. Now we were both humping, and both of us were going to cum. I reached underneath and took her nipples, then one hand on her pussy, this sent her over the top.

Her legs flew back under me, pulling me down on her. This was enough for me to blow my load, swiftly followed by mum. I heard us both cry out, the pressure my prick was under made cumming harder, and the tightness of my load being forced out made the intensity even greater. I instinctively rammed my prick in as hard as I could, mum screeched, and seemed to fold under me, but I was on top so there wasn't a lot of room for manoeuvre.

She was trembling almost violently, her hands sliding around, and she was mumbling, "oh oh oh, ah oh James, oh wow, oh god!"

I stayed where I was not really knowing what to do now. Mum murmured to me.

"Pull out James but slowly, very slowly, please?"

I did, and out I popped, I slid off her and turned half way on to my back. Mum never moved, she stayed there forever, I didn't speak, I just waited for her.

She lifted herself up onto her elbows slowly, blew out a deep breath and said without looking at me.

"Well it certainly blows your mind having sex that way." And she laughed.

Was she saying that was a first for the both of us? My cum was oozing out of her bum hole, mixed with other stuff. It looked yucky but I wasn't going to tell her That. Not after I just had the most explosive ejection of my young and learning life.

Mum staggered to her knees again, looked at me and there were tears in her eyes. I immediately thought I had hurt her, well I must have had mustn't I?

"Mum, mum are you alright?" I asked her tenderly.

"Darling you probably don't know it but that was my first time like that. It was tremendous, and I've wanted to do it all my adult life, and now I have, and let me tell you, you brute, it's not going to be the last either!" She laughed again then, but ended with a 'Ooooh.'

I had to laugh myself too.

"Come on honey lets go and get in the bath, do you want me to bathe you just like I did when you were a baby, my baby?"

Only one answer to that wasn't there. "You know it mum, you known it." I kissed her again, tonight had cemented us, we were now joined at the hip, the head, the feet, in mind and body, and nothing would break us now.

This all took place twelve years ago, I am now deputy head in the research department of world renowned Medical Teaching Centre. And have been told by the Director that when old Thompson retires the job is mine, despite my tender years. We moved home to be here after I left college after they head hunted me, well that's what Mr Porter tells me, we keep in touch too.

And our two boys love living where we are.

12