Brown Eyes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

It didn't feel like a long enough time to reach Hannah's city, though the cramping of my neck should have indicated time passing, but soon I heard Javier say, "Stop, we're coming to the toll booth."

I looked up. We were on an exit ramp; the toll booths were straight ahead. "Gee, you don't want to give the toll person a show?" I teased. "Thought you liked to be watched."

"Watched, yes. Arrested, no. Sit up."

I sat back in my seat, wincing at the pain in my neck. Clearly I should have tried harder to find a comfortable position. With no time to fasten everything, Javier pulled his boxers up to hide his cock and his T-shirt down to cover the opening in his pants. When he stopped at the toll booth, I stared down at my hands; I couldn't look at the toll taker. I was sure what I'd been doing would be obvious, and I wasn't sure how I felt about having done it.

Javier pulled away from the booth. Did he want me to start again? But no, he managed one-handed to zip up his jeans, though he couldn't button them or fasten the belt without taking his other hand from the wheel. "You didn't come," I said.

"No. Your teeth made it hard to do that." He put his hand on mine. "But that was good, Adrienne. I liked it. You'll just have to try again on the way home."

"I could try now."

"No, we aren't far from Hannah's, and I need you to tell me where I'm going. You're the navigator, remember? Oh, by the way, a few people did see us while you were sucking me."

My pussy got wet. Javier was definitely learning what buttons to push to turn me on. "Who?" I asked.

"A few people," Javier repeated. "Why do you want to know who? Does it make you horny to think about it?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Good. We'll have to take care of that when we get home."

We found Hannah's house easily, though once we got off the highway I thought for a moment that we were lost. A handful of others had already arrived, and we caravanned from her house to the bowling alley, where more met us.

I was a little disappointed not to see Towguy and his wife; I'd been hoping they would be there. But another close friend of mine, Ross, and his girlfriend were there. He hugged me and said, "I wasn't expecting to see you. Are you here by yourself?"

"No." I nodded toward the door, where Javier was talking to Allen, the guy I'd shared the hotel room with the night of the party.

"You were with him at the party last week, right?"

"Yeah." I hadn't realized Ross had seen us. I'd hung out with him and his girlfriend for a little while at the beginning of the party, but then they'd disappeared.

"Nice. Are you happy?"

I looked over at Javier, who caught my eye and smiled. "Yes, I'm very happy," I told Ross.

"Good. You deserve to be."

Javier came over and I made the introductions. "I remember you from the party," Javier said to Ross's girlfriend. "That dress you had on was very sexy."

"Thank you. You looked pretty hot yourself."

"Let's go, everyone!" Hannah called. "Get your lanes rented so we can get started!"

"Allen's getting a lane for the three of us," Javier told me. "Go get your shoes and ball, though."

"Adrienne's going to handle a ball, huh?" Ross teased. "Or balls, maybe?"

I blushed, and they all laughed. Which bothered me a little; I hated being laughed at. But these were my friends, and jokes about handling balls had been floating around the chat room since Hannah had announced the bowling night a few days earlier, so I pushed back my irritation and went to the counter.

I should never have been allowed to touch a bowling ball. That much was obvious as soon as I made my first try. The ball rolled about a foot down the lane, then went right into the gutter. "Good try, Adrienne," Allen said.

"You can do better," Javier added. "Just keep trying."

"Do it like this," said Ross, who was in the next lane with his girlfriend and Hannah and her date. He demonstrated how to swing back one's arm and let the ball go straight down the lane instead of veering into the gutter. Naturally, he bowled a strike.

I kept trying, and I did improve. I even managed one strike. But the teasing about how poorly I was doing, especially some of Javier's comments, started getting to me, and as I became more frustrated it became harder for me to do well. After my hand slipped and the ball rolled backward against Javier's foot, I said, "I need to use the bathroom and get a drink."

Javier stood up and caught me as I tried to go past him. "Don't let it bother you," he said. He kissed me. "You're doing okay. It's hard to learn something like this, but just have some confidence in yourself."

"That would be easier if you weren't making fun of me every time I made a mistake."

"I'm not making fun of you. I'm just teasing, Adrienne. But if it bothers you so much, I'll stop." He took a pack of cigarillos out of his jeans pocket. "I'm going outside for a smoke."

"Do you want a soda or anything?" I could tell I'd irritated him by saying he was making fun of me, and I wanted to make up for it.

"Pepsi, please." He touched my arm. "Don't worry. I'm not mad. But you're being a little oversensitive. No one's making fun of you."

"What are you, a mind reader?"

He winked. "Maybe. See you in a few minutes, doll."

When I came back from the snack bar, Javier hadn't come back inside yet. I rolled my eyes at myself for a brief concern that he might have taken off without me; that was just ridiculous. Even if he was annoyed at me for getting upset about his comments, he wouldn't do that. Now I was being the Adrienne I'd decided to stop being.

I set down the drinks and headed for the door to see if Javier was still outside. At the shoe counter, I saw a familiar tall form topped with a mullet, and hurried over. "Towguy!" I exclaimed.

He turned and grinned. "Hey, good to see you. And you remember my wife Betty, right?"

I smiled at her. She smiled back, though she didn't look too impressed about being there. "Good to see you," I said. "I'm glad you made it. We're all over here."

Javier, Ross, and a few others who'd gone outside to smoke came back in, and people chatted and small talked their way back to the lanes we were using. Towguy- Tom- joined us at our lane. His wife sat at the table behind us watching until I managed to bounce my ball into the next lane, at which point I sat down and said, "Okay, I'm done. Betty, do you want to take over?"

"Betty's an excellent bowler," Tom said.

"Sure, why not," Betty replied to my question.

"Adrienne, you can't just give up," Javier said.

"I think I'd better, before someone gets hurt."

I sat on the bench beside him. He put his arm around me and pulled me against him, and I rested my hand on his thigh. I was no longer worried whether he was annoyed with me; I just relaxed and enjoyed the feelings of caring and safety that came from having him close to me.

Someone did end up getting hurt, but it wasn't by anything I did. A little while later, on one of his turns, Javier twisted wrong and turned to the rest of us with an expression of pure pain on his face. I hurried over to him. "What happened? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just twisted my thigh or something."

"Does that mean you're out?" Tom asked. He and Javier had been trading top score back and forth since Tom had joined the game.

"You wish," Javier replied. "Don't worry, I can finish the game." He limped to the bench and sat down.

The night ended about half an hour after that. Everyone had finished their games, and plans were made to go to a nearby bar. Javier and I bowed out. "I'd rather just go home and rest this leg," Javier said. "I need the three B's."

"Three B's?" I asked.

"I'll explain in the car."

We said our goodbyes and exchanged hugs with those who seemed to want them. Ross's girlfriend studied me, and Ross laughed. "She's checking you out, Adrienne."

"Yep, I am," his girlfriend said matter-of-factly.

I was somewhat stunned; I hadn't even realized she was bi, and certainly hadn't thought I'd be someone anyone would check out. But I smiled and said, "Oh, okay. Thanks."

Javier and I walked slowly out to his car. He was limping more now. "Are you going to be all right?"

"Sure," he said. "Just need to get my leg up and rest it. Too bad; I was looking forward to fucking you, but I don't know if it's going to happen tonight. This hurts more than I thought it would."

"That's okay," I said. "There'll be another time, I hope."

"Of course there will. Why wouldn't there be? You aren't wondering if I'm going to want to see you again, are you?"

"No." Though I'd been wondering exactly that.

"You should know I do."

We got into the car and he drove out of the lot. I'd paid enough attention on the ride over that I was able to direct him back to Hannah's, and from there back to the highway. "What are the three B's?" I asked.

"Backrub, blowjob, and breakfast in bed."

"Well, the breakfast will have to wait till tomorrow, but I can do the other two."

"Uh huh. Why don't you start with the blowjob now? See if you can finish what you started on the way here."

This time, I managed to get his belt and jeans undone without his help. I was pretty proud of myself for it. I leaned over, this time in a slightly more comfortable position, and sucked his cock until he said, "Tollbooth."

I sat up and massaged my neck with one hand. I was going to have a serious cramp in it, I could tell.

When we got to his building, Javier and I walked in holding hands. He was still limping, but it didn't seem as bad as at the bowling alley. We went to his apartment and, after he changed out of his jeans back into the shorts he'd been wearing when I arrived, sat together on the couch. "Did you have fun tonight?" he asked.

I kissed him. "I had a lot of fun. Thank you for going."

"No problem. I'm really sorry now that we didn't have more time before we left, though. I'm horny, but I don't think I can do anything tonight."

"I know. Turn around and I'll give you a backrub."

He did, and I massaged his shoulders and back. He was very tense and stiff, but relaxed somewhat as I worked on him. I didn't have any formal training in massage, but I'd learned to give pretty good backrubs.

After several minutes, he turned and pulled me against him. Our lips and tongues met, and that plus his arms around me made me wet. I wanted him badly, wanted to finish what we'd started the night of the party, but since he was hurt obviously that wasn't going to happen. But next time...

Javier brought my hand down to his cock. I reached inside his shorts and grasped him, stroking gently. He pushed his shorts down and pressed the back of my head with his hand. "I'll finish you off this time," I said.

"Uh huh. I hope so."

I didn't. Just a few minutes into the blow job, I shifted to try to get my mouth further down his shaft, and Javier yelped. Startled, I sat up. "Did I hurt you?"

"You leaned just right. Or just wrong, I should say." His face was twisted in pain. "I think we're done for tonight."

"Oh, my god, Javier, I'm so sorry!" I wanted to cry.

"It's all right, you didn't mean to. But I think we should go to bed, don't you? I'm sure I'll feel better in the morning."

He got up and limped to his room. At the door, he turned and looked at me. "Are you coming?"

"Maybe I should sleep on the couch. I don't want to hurt you again."

"Don't be ridiculous, Adrienne. Come on."

I followed him into his room. He turned on the air conditioning and covered us over with a soft blanket and comforter. "Sleep with the angels," he said.

"Sleep with the angels," I replied.

He put his arms around me and I lay with my head on his chest, listening to his breathing slow into sleep. And then I slept too.

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers
12