Brown Eyes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
617 Followers

Friday, I slept in, since I didn't have to work. I was awakened by the phone. I groaned when I saw my ex-husband's number, but I answered it. If I hadn't, he would have just kept calling. "Hello?"

"Where are the computer disks?"

"You're calling me this early in the morning to ask about computer disks?"

"You said I could have the computer, but you took all the disks, and I need to restore the computer. Besides, you're working, aren't you?"

"I don't work Fridays." I'd told him that at least half a dozen times. "And I don't have the disks that go with your computer. I only took my own stuff."

"You must have taken them. You took every fucking thing else."

"I took my own stuff," I repeated.

"Whatever. I need the restore disk for the computer."

"I don't have it. I'll look through my disks, but I don't have yours."

"Just let me know." He hung up.

Talking to him was like talking to a concrete block. With the added disadvantage that he answered; at least a concrete block would be silent. Just because I'd said I would, I got out of bed and searched through every computer disk I had. Naturally none of them were the restore disk for the computer he'd claimed when we split up.

I spent the day relaxing and getting ready for the family birthday party I had to go to the next day. It wasn't even my family; one of my ex's nieces was turning ten, and I'd been invited to the party because I was still on good terms with most of his family. I wasn't planning to stay long; if the niece hadn't asked me to show up, I wouldn't have even bothered. But I'd promised.

So Saturday afternoon, I made the drive to my ex's parents' house for the party. Everyone seemed happy to see me, until my ex showed up. "Did you find my disk?" he demanded.

"No. I told you I didn't have it. I went through all the computer stuff."

"Yeah, right. You probably didn't even look."

"I spent an hour looking."

"Right. You just don't want me to have it. Just like you tried to take everything when you left."

"Stop it," his sister-in-law said. "This is supposed to be a party, not a place for you two to fight."

"Well, I don't even know why you invited her," my ex said. "She isn't part of the family."

Clearly the only thing that would shut him up was my leaving, so I chose to leave. "Thanks for inviting me, but I think I'd better go," I said to his sister-in-law. "Hope the party goes well."

"You don't have to leave," she said.

"Yes, I do."

I found the niece and gave her a hug and kiss good-bye, then got into my car and headed off. Since I'd brought everything with me for the weekend- including the vibrator and butt plug- I got on the highway and headed for western Massachusetts.

I called Javier when I was about an hour away. "Are you leaving the party now?" he asked.

"I left the party a little over two hours ago," I replied. "My ex showed up and started shit, so I decided not to stay."

"Ah. So when are you heading down here?"

"I already have. I'll be there in about an hour, if that's okay."

"Of course it's okay. I'm just sitting here watching TV. Call when you get closer and I'll come downstairs to meet you. Did you bring your toys?"

"Yes, I did."

"Good. See you when you get here, carina."

An hour later, I called Javier from the highway exit near his place. I'd gotten lost the week before when I'd gone to see him, but this time, I made it to his apartment building with no problems. At the front door of the building, Javier took my bag and gave me a peck on the lips. "How was the drive?"

"About like last week," I said. "Traffic's heavy on the highways at this time of year. And it seems like everyone's trying to go to New York; the I-84 exit was backed way up."

"It usually is."

We went up to his apartment. Inside the door, he set down my bag and pulled me into his arms. It had only been a week, but I'd missed feeling him against me. He pressed his lips to mine and his tongue found its way between them. He ran his hands over my back and ass, making me wet. With a smile, he broke the kiss and said, "Good trip?"

"Well worth the time," I said.

"Have you eaten?"

"Not yet."

"I'll order Chinese. You'll need your energy to keep up with me tonight."

"Don't you mean you'll need energy to keep up with me?"

He laughed. "Could be."

While we waited for delivery from a local Chinese restaurant, we sat on Javier's couch and went into the chat room on his laptop. Again we played the game of both chatting under his handle. He seemed proud to tell everyone that I was there.

After we ate, we went to his bedroom. He brought the laptop in with him and set it on a TV tray beside the bed. "We might want to chat more when we take a break," he said.

"A break? You're talking about taking a break, and you said I wouldn't be able to keep up with you?"

"Let's see who can keep up with whom."

Javier stripped off his T-shirt and lounge pants. His long cock was hard, and I couldn't resist touching his skin. His deep brown eyes looked into mine. "What do you want, Adrienne?"

"You," I said softly.

He lay on the bed, grasping his cock. "Take what you want."

I undressed and lay beside him. He made no move to touch me; he was waiting for me to make the moves. I kissed him and explored his body with my hands. He responded by touching me everywhere except between my legs. I broke the kiss and touched my lips to his neck, his shoulders. I spent some time tonguing his nipples; he moaned and squirmed beneath me. Then I kissed my way down to his cock and closed my lips over it.

Giving Javier a blowjob in his bed was much more comfortable than giving him one in his car the weekend before had been. It had taken three days for my neck to de-cramp entirely. At this angle, it was also easier for me to keep my teeth from scraping the skin of his cock. I felt him move, but didn't realize what he was doing until I saw a flash. Startled, I looked up. "Did you just take a picture?"

"Is that a problem?" He pushed a button on the digital camera he held and showed me an image of myself with his cock in my mouth. "I thought you liked the idea of posing for pictures."

"I do, but... No one's going to see these, right?"

"Just you and me, unless you want to show someone else."

"No, I don't think so."

He laughed. "All right. Keep doing what you were doing. I want more pictures."

I returned to sucking him and tried to ignore the flashes from the camera. "That's so good, Adrienne," he murmured. "Suck my balls, carina."

I did, gently taking each of his sacs in my mouth. From the sounds he made, I knew I was doing it right. After a moment, he said, "Lick my ass, Adrienne."

What? I'd never done that to anyone; I wasn't even sure how to do it. Or if I even wanted to. But I wanted to make Javier happy; I wanted him to feel good. So I moved down and ran my tongue around his asshole. It wasn't unpleasant; he was clean, which was a definite plus, and tasted vaguely of soap. His appreciative noises increased, and he stroked his cock with one hand while continuing to snap pictures with the other. Finally he said, "Adrienne, I'm going to come!"

I took his cock back into my mouth just as his cum spurted from it. When I'd swallowed it all, I moved back up into Javier's arms. "That was very good," he said.

"No problems with my teeth?" I joked.

"Not this time. Practice makes perfect. Do you want to see the pics?"

"Yeah."

He went through each of the pictures he'd taken. I hated them. In most of them, my eyes were closed and my face was squinched. I looked horrible, I thought. "You don't like them?" Javier asked.

"I don't like the way I look in pictures."

"You're an exhibitionist and you don't like yourself in pictures?"

"I never said I was an exhibitionist. You said that."

"Because you implied you were." He deleted a couple of the pictures. "The rest look fine, Adrienne. You need to stop thinking negatively about yourself." He got off the bed. "I want to load these onto my computer, and I'll email them to you, okay?"

"Okay." Though I wasn't sure I wanted them. But they would give me something to remember Javier by while I wasn't with him.

After he'd gotten the pictures downloaded, he got up from the chair and motioned to it. "Go into the chat room if you want while you're waiting."

"Waiting?"

"For me to get hard again so I can fuck your pussy and ass."

"Ah, that."

I sat down and went into the chat room. Javier stood beside me, occasionally leaning over to type responses to some of our friends. After a few minutes, he took my hand and placed it on his cock. I stroked him with one hand and typed with the other, then licked the tip of his cock. "Time to go," he typed in the chat room. He closed the chat window before anyone had a chance to say goodbye.

Stepping away from the computer, he lay down on the bed again and held up his cock. "Ride me," he said.

I straddled him and lowered myself onto him. His thick shaft filled me, and I took a few seconds to adjust to it before I started moving up and down, guided by his hands on my hips. "Fuck me!" I cried. "Oh, god, Javier, this feels so good!"

"You like my cock in your pussy?"

"Yes! Fuck, yes!"

I fucked him hard until he told me, "Stop. Do you know what I'm going to do now?"

"You're going to fuck my ass?"

"I'm going to fuck your ass," he agreed. "Get off."

I didn't want to remove myself from his cock, but I was intrigued by the thought of anal with him. I wasn't sure I'd be able to go through with it, but I wanted to try. I lifted myself from him. From his nightstand, he took a bottle of lube and sat at the edge of his bed. He slathered the lube onto his cock. "Okay. I'm ready. Sit on me, and lower your ass onto me."

"I don't know if I can do it that way," I said.

"It's the best way for your first time. You'll be in control. Try it."

I did as he said and straddled his lap, facing away from him. Slowly I lowered myself; I felt his cock against my ass, but couldn't tell whether it was entering me or not. I kept lowering myself until Javier yelped. Immediately I stood. "What did I do?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. It's just that my cock isn't made to bend in three places."

I'd done it again. It wasn't bad enough that I'd aggravated his thigh injury the weekend before; now I'd hurt him in a much more sensitive place. "I'm sorry," I said. Tears came to my eyes and I forced them to stay back. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know." He hugged me. "It's okay. It was your first try. But I don't think we'll try again tonight. We need to find a different position for next time, I guess."

"Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine." He lay down. "Come here, carina. It's okay."

I lay with him and let him hold me. To me it wasn't okay; this was the second time I'd hurt him. As we lay there, Javier cracked a couple jokes about it but didn't seem upset. I told myself to calm down. Javier wasn't going to get angry; he wasn't going to yell at me or swear at me like my ex had always done. All Javier did was hold me until he fell asleep.

As I neared sleep myself, I realized that I loved Javier. And that scared me more than anything else I could think of.

KarennaC
KarennaC
617 Followers
12