Brown Eyes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers

"It's rubber, right? Water isn't going to hurt it, and once it's in it won't matter if the lube washes away. Unless you've changed your mind about having me fuck your ass."

"I haven't changed my mind." I just wasn't sure about putting in a butt plug. Especially with Javier watching.

"Then take it out. Don't be nervous, carina. I won't do anything to hurt you."

I got the plug and bottle of lube out of my bag. "You have to undress," Javier pointed out.

Slowly I stripped out of my shirt and shorts. Javier had seen me naked before, of course, but for some reason I was more embarrassed about it this time. He caressed my back. "You look beautiful," he said, as though he'd sensed my concern.

"Thank you." I went into the bathroom and got a hand towel, which I lay on the bed. "I'm not completely sure how to put this in," I said. "I mean, I've done it before, but..."

"I'll help you."

He took the plug from me and slathered some lube on it. "Get on your hands and knees on the bed," he said.

I followed his direction, but lowered my head to the mattress. I knew I needed to relax, and that was the position in which I thought I'd be best able to relax. I felt the cold lube on my asshole, then Javier started easing the plug in. "Relax, Adrienne," he said. "Take deep breaths and open yourself for me."

I wasn't sure I could open; I wasn't completely sure what he meant. But finally I felt the plug go further into me. It felt strange, almost uncomfortable but not completely. I whimpered as he pushed it all the way in. "Does it hurt?" he asked.

"A little."

"It'll stop. Just relax. Or we can take it out if you want."

"No, leave it in. I'll get used to it." I was curious about anal sex, and I thought I trusted Javier enough to try it with him. Since we'd tried it before with painful results for him, clearly I had to have the plug in.

"Sit up," Javier said.

I did. The plug felt even stranger when I sat on my ass, but I was getting used to it. Javier went over to the Jacuzzi. "Just about full, and it's the perfect temperature. Are you ready for this?"

"I think so."

He laughed. "It'll be fine, carina. Just water; nothing to be afraid of."

"I didn't mean the Jacuzzi."

"Well, I did." He stripped and got into the tub. "Come on."

I had to have help to climb into the tub. I was afraid my butt plug would come out. Once I was in, I gingerly sat down beside Javier.

He turned on the jets, and the water churned. "Isn't this relaxing?" he said.

"Yeah."

I leaned back against the side of the tub and closed my eyes. The knot in my stomach was almost gone now; whatever had made me so afraid to show up didn't matter anymore. Javier and I had argued, but we'd gotten through it.

I felt his hand on my leg and opened my eyes. Before I could speak, his lips covered mine. As he kissed me, he slipped his hand between my legs. He rubbed my clit, then penetrated me with two fingers. "Your pussy's nice and tight," he said. "Do you want me to fuck it?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"Here? You could sit on my cock."

"No, not here." I wasn't sure how comfortable that would be.

"All right, carina." He stood up and took my hand to pull me to my feet. His cock was fully hard against him. "Let's move to the bed, then, because I want to feel your hot, tight pussy around my cock now."

We got out of the tub, and he lay on his back on the bed. "Ride me," he said.

I straddled him and lowered myself onto his cock. With his cock in my pussy and the plug in my ass, I felt incredibly full, almost beyond what I could stand. "Fuck!" I cried.

"Do you like this, carina? Do you like fucking my cock while your ass is full?"

"Yes!"

"Then fuck me harder, Adrienne."

I raised and lowered myself as fast as I could without losing my balance, fucking him harder and harder. I was almost over the brink when he took hold of the butt plug and started moving it in and out of my ass. That did it. I screamed as I came.

Javier pulled me down against him. "Catch your breath," he said. "That was a good one, huh?"

"Fuck," I said. "Oh, my god!"

"Uh huh. Get up."

I wanted to keep his cock inside me, but I moved off him. "Now that you're nice and relaxed, do you know what I'm going to do?" he asked.

"Fuck my ass?"

"Fuck your ass. Get in the position you were in before."

I got on my knees again and lowered my head so it rested on the pillow. Javier eased the plug out of my ass and put more lube on me. "I'll go slow," he promised. "If it hurts too much, tell me."

His cock pressed against my asshole, and he pushed. I tensed for a second, but quickly made myself relax. When the head of Javier's cock penetrated me, it hurt and I yelped. "Okay?" he asked.

"Keep going," I said, despite the tears that stung my eyes.

After a second, the pain let up. Slowly, just a little at a time, Javier slid his cock inside my ass. Finally I felt him against me. "It's in," he said. "How does it feel?"

"Strange, but good."

"Should I fuck you?"

"Yes."

He started thrusting into me. "I won't last long," he warned. "I'm going to come in your ass. Do you want that?"

"Yes." I breathed heavily. There was some pain, but pleasure overpowered it.

Javier fucked me harder. "Nice, tight ass," he moaned. "Oh, fuck, Adrienne, your ass feels so good! Do you like this?"

"Yes!" I felt like I was going to come again.

"Play with yourself," he said. "Make yourself come while I fuck your hot ass."

I reached under myself and fingered my clit. Just as I felt myself about to come, Javier groaned and tensed. "I'm filling your ass with my cum," he said softly. "Do you want my cum?"

"Fuck, yes!" My own orgasm hit me, and I let out a wail.

Javier pulled out and got off the bed. "I need to wash up," he said. "You probably should as well. I'll be right out."

He shut himself in the bathroom. I lay down on my stomach, trying to decide if my ass hurt or not. It definitely felt different, a little sore but not unbearably so. I'd never thought I would be able to relax enough with anyone to allow anal, especially after the first time Javier and I had tried, but this time had seemed easy.

Javier came back, and I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I washed quickly, removing the lube from myself and letting the water relax me further. I was half asleep when I went back to the bed. Javier lay there with his eyes closed. "Come here, carina," he said.

I lay down, and he put his arms around me. With my head on his chest, I closed my eyes, but couldn't let myself sleep. I fidgeted against him. "Take a nap, carina," he said. "I'm going to. I think we wore each other out."

"I think so too, but what about the party?"

"We can go late. Or not at all. Get some sleep, okay?"

"Okay."

I moved slightly closer to him, and his arms tightened around me. From him, I felt the love that I wished he would state. I felt safe with him; all the fears I'd had about tonight were gone And I felt something more, something I hadn't thought I'd ever feel with anyone.

Trust.

KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers
12