Brown Is Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sighing and moaning deep in his throat. She smiled to herself and licked the spot on the bottom of the shaft just below the crown. That pleased him and she was delighted when his growl deepened. She renewed her sucking of the top half of his cock. The doctor in her said 'penis', the woman part knew it was a magnificent cock.

She knew he was almost ready and she grinned up at him and treasured the loving smile she got back. He shuddered and she could feel the passage of the first spurt of semen as it traveled up the urethra below the shaft. It burst into her mouth and her eyes opened wide. She slipped slowly up the shaft with her lips closed tightly around the shaft as her mouth filled with the warm ejaculate. He reached down and pulled her up to his face in one quick motion. His mouth, lips open, covered hers. She let his cum flow from her mouth to his. She was disappointed when it was gone. Then she felt him pass it back to her. As they repeated this several times she felt the mass of sperm grow. Finally it was too big for her small mouth. He took half of it in his mouth and she felt him swallow. She looked into his smiling eyes and swallowed too. She had heard this described as 'snowballing' but this was her first time doing it. It would not be the last. She kissed him hard now, their sperm coated tongues slipping delightfully around each other. She raised up and held his face between her hands. "God how I love loving you.

Everything seems so special, and the tastes and smells of our loving are very erotic, making me want more. I have never felt this way with anyone else. Will you marry me, PLEASE!

"In a heart beat."

They held each other tightly. She looked up at him and found him watching her. "You are beautiful lady, very beautiful."

She looked at him with a puzzled look on her face, "I love it when you say that, before, when a man said that I sort of resented it. I wanted him to admire my intellect, my accomplishments. I feel all warm and loved when you say that, like you mean you think everything about me is beautiful, just like I love everything about you." He pressed his nose into her soft hair. "I do love everything about you, your gentleness when you treated my wounds, your instant grasp of the situation, your determination to get the required results regardless of cost to you. I wish most of my pilots were that brave and dedicated to their calling. Oh yes, you are beautiful through and through, from your tiny little pinky toes to your little shell like ears. I love you Alyssa."


"Bradley P. Murphy the Third, that was the sweetest thing any man ever said to me, now you have me crying." She sobbed on his chest as he held her and kissed her hair. She sniffed and pulled away from him, "I need a hankie, and a shower. Then I will give my man a sponge bath and check his 'boo boos' as we call them in the doctor business."

"I love those technical terms you doctors use."

"I just had a feeling. I'm hungry, how about you. I was so caught up in loving you I forgot to feed you."

"I require a lot of care. You have to feed me now and then or I don't function at peak levels."

"Then I better feed you, I like your 'peak levels', I sure do. You wait here, I'll bring you something. Trey watched her head for the kitchen as she pulled on a robe. He stood and retrieved his shorts and pulled them on. He hobbled down the hall and saw her in the kitchen. She was startled to see him there. "I missed you." He said. She hurried to him and kissed him. "I know what you mean. I am fixing a couple of hamburgers for you. I know you need more than what I eat. I live on salads, oh! I have a bite or two of shrimp, steak or lobster now and then but not often. I will love cooking for you though, I am a very good cook. Do you want lettuce, tomato and onion on your burger?"

"Yes, if it is not too much trouble, hold the mayo, I like a bit of mustard too, if you have it. I hope I didn't mislead you when I told you my total net worth was in Dad's back yard. I do have investments and property. Dad always harped on me to invest carefully. I had a small inheritance from my grandparents. I put all of it in land in Naples, Florida where we were living then. I still own almost a hundred acres there now. I had to sell off a little to keep up the taxes and stuff one time. I guess it'll go for about fifty thousand an acre now. Then I have stocks worth quite a bit too."

She stared at him. "Are you kidding me. You are really a millionaire?"

"I guess you could say that."

"It doesn't matter. Everything I have is yours too!"

"Can I drive your BMW?"

"Now you are pushing it Buster, that's my pride and joy. Of course you can, Sweetie, anytime you want, just don't take it out of the driveway," she giggled.

"What!"

"Dearest man, you have to know you can drive me or mine any time you want." She placed a plate containing two hamburgers in front of him. "Here Sweetie, build your strength up for later. You are going to have to work for your supper."

He grinned at her and picked up a burger. He took a big bite as she watched him. He chewed for a minute. He put the sandwich down and wiped his mouth on his napkin. He looked at her. He saw a worried look on her face.

"Best damned hamburger I have ever had. It tastes a little different but I love it."

"Do you really like it?"

"Listen to me my darling little girl. I will never lie to you. If I don't like something I will tell you so. It will hurt me to do it, but you will get the truth from me. Always."

"That is what I want, I will never ever lie to you either.

Do you really like the burger?"

"Yes I do. What do I taste here. Worchester sauce?"

"Almost, I put some soy sauce, which I love and use in 'most everything, in the meat paddy."

"Super good. Just don't put it in my coffee. I take my coffee like I love my women, black, a touch of cream, and sweet."

"I like mine with mostly hot milk. Very sweet."

He wolfed down the burgers and said, "I want to discuss some things with you in your bed after you eat."

"Oh! I am finished, I snacked while I fixed yours. Let me check the doors and we can go to bed."

He took off his shorts and lay back on the bed. She smiled when she saw him.

"Oh! Great! Desert. Yummy! What did you want to discuss?"

"After your shower."

She showered then brought a basin full of hot water and wash cloths and towels and gave him a sponge bath. She was very thorough, she didn't miss one square inch of his body, from the top of his head to his smashed toes. When she was finished she dumped the basin and came to him and kissed him. "Darling, you are squeaky clean and ready for bed, what did you want to talk about?"

"Your family, you know my family and they love you. Will your family accept me? Will they like you marrying a white guy?"

"I don't think it will be a factor. My family is very outspoken. If they don't like you they will be extremely polite and correct with you, you will not be invited back.

I was supposed to go see all of them at a get together tomorrow. Would you like to go with me to Atlanta?"

"I will go anywhere with you."

"Let's do it then, we will leave about eight and be there at one. That is if you feel up to traveling."

"You will have to chain me to the bed if you want to go without me."

"Don't worry about that, I will go no place with out you."

About quarter of one Alyssa turned into the drive of a large country estate. The main house was huge. They stopped in front of the door. Trey had a pair of crutches his father let him use and tried to hurry to help Alyssa out of her door. She was very angry, " You will hurt your self, silly boy. Let me help you." She went to the door and opened it. A tall black man greeted her and swept her into his arms and kissed her. "My sweet baby girl, it is so good to see you. Who is this young man?"

She took Trey's hand, "Daddy, this is Brad Murphy, the third. He is the one, the one you always said I would find."

"Really! Brad, I am delighted to meet you. Alyssa has searched for you for years. Come and meet the rest of the family." A beautiful older white woman ran to Alyssa and hugged and kissed her. Alyssa whispered in her ear. The woman pulled back and looked at Trey. "Well you didn't have to hurt the poor dear to get him did you?"

"Oh Momma, you embarrass me, this is the one, my man, his name is brad, everyone calls him Trey."

"Why Trey, I am very happy to meet you. We have waited a long time for this. Welcome to our home." Alyssa and Trey followed her parents to a large family room. It was full of laughing, talking people. He father hit his ring against a Chinese gong which rang loudly. "Attention everyone. This is an extra special day. Your sister has finally found her man. This is a joyous occasion. His name is Brad Murphy. "Brad all the people you see here are Alyssa's brothers and sisters and their spouses and children. Could you please tell us something about your self."

"Well, as you know my name is Brad, actually Bradley P. Murphy the third. Better known as Trey. I love Alyssa with all my heart. I am a Lieutenant Colonel in the U.S. Marine Corps presently on leave. I command a squadron of FA-18 fighter bombers stationed in Cherry Point North Carolina. I intend to marry Alyssa at the first opportunity. I will love and cherish her for the rest of my days. Thanks. Any questions?"

"Brad, I am Alyssa's brother David. Were you wounded in combat?"

"Actually David, I was hurt during one of Alyssa's quaint courting rituals. She was trying to get my attention. It worked." Trey glanced around the room and saw everyone was smiling at him.

Alyssa said, "That is not quite accurate, I ran over him with my car. I took him home and he scrubbed up so well I decided to keep him. He will not tell you this, I had to find out the following this morning from his mother . He was awarded the Navy Cross for heroism. The Silver Star Medal for Gallantry in action, twice. The distinguished flying Cross four times, the Purple heart for being wounded in action four times, plus various other lesser awards and service medals. I cannot begin to tell you how proud I am of my man." She stepped beside him and held his hand. He bent down and kissed her cheek. She smiled up at him.

"Trey, my man! I am her brother Mike, I want to know how you put up with that stuck-up, nose in the air, little bitch?"

"That's easy, I don't know her as well as you do! But seriously, I think your sister is the most beautiful, kindest and sweetest woman I have ever met.

"Amen, brother, Amen. We all love her too!"

Mrs. Gordon took Trey's hand and led him to a comfortable easy chair. He sat down and she held her hand up and the loud room became instantly still. She bent and kissed his cheek. "Bradley, Trey, welcome to our family."

The brothers and sisters crowded around and shook his hand or kissed his cheek. Then a pair of soft gentle lips kissed his firmly. Alyssa grinned at him. She whispered in his ear. "They all like you. You are in."

The playful teasing banter was enjoyable for Trey, he felt right at home. Someone asked, "Where are you going to live?" The room became silent. Alyssa said, "I will go where he goes."

Trey looked around the room. "It is my intention, although I haven't told Alyssa this yet, so no one tell her, to resign my commission in the Corps and become Alyssa's love slave. She called it 'househusband' I think. She said she would take care of me. I will never have to work again."

"Wait, I want you to know that he is not serious, I know he would be the best love slave any woman could have. But I know he will have to do something else. He doesn't know his Mom and I have his life pretty well planned out for him."

"What?"

"Yep, your Momma is a devious woman, she had planned all along for us to meet. She has been telling me about you ever since I moved in next door. I wasn't supposed to run over you. I was supposed to meet you that night at dinner."

Trey just grinned and shook his head. Alyssa's mother and father asked Alyssa and Trey to talk to them for a few minutes in the doctor's office. When they were all seated. Mrs. Gordon smiled at the two of them. "What are your plans, are you going to get married right away or are you going to live together for a while first?" She looked at Trey.

"Mam, all I know is I do not want her out of my sight for very long. I have another two weeks of leave already approved. I have another ninety days on the books. I need to use more of it or I will loose it. I had thought of driving with your daughter to North Carolina for a day or two so I can submit my papers. Then I can see how long they need to replace me."

"Momma, I will be living with him no matter what. We will not wait very long to get married."

"Oh! I will draw up a prenuptial agreement for Trey to sign."

"Draw up one for me to sign too then."

"Why?"

"He has more net worth than I do."

"He does?"

"Yes he has five million or more in land in South West Florida, He and his Dad own over two hundred acres in North Central Florida near where I live. He also has mutual funds and other investments. He has very substantial wealth. He just doesn't know how to do anything but fly jets and make money on the side." Alyssa's father laughed. "Betsey, your daughter did alright for her self." He looked at his daughter, "Girl, are you going to give up your practice? What do you have in mind?"

"Daddy, Trey and I haven't talked all this out. I want us to live in my house next door to his Mom and Dad, I really love both of them by the way, and I would love to continue to practice as long as I can. I have two other doctors who want to buy in with me. I think that would be profitable and let me have the ability to have more time off. I want to go places and do things with this man. The biggest thing in my life will be to keep him happy. He is too precious to me to be left alone very much."

Alyssa's mother smiled at her, "I know just how you feel, Why do you think your father and I have our offices in the same building. I can walk next door and make sure one of his cute nurses doesn't grab him."

"Are you a doctor too Mrs. Gordon?"

"No Trey, I am an attorney. My husband knows I would leave him destitute if I caught him messing around."

"Why would I mess around when I have the most beautiful woman in the world waiting in my bed?"

"He is a sweet talker too! When they are this good we take no chances, right daughter."

"Right Momma!"

Her father grinned, "Son you and I have to sit down and swap war stories, I was an Air Force pilot during the Korean War. I flew F-86s.

"Saber Jets."

"Right, old time planes."

"Do you still fly any."

"I sure do, I have a Doctor Killer and my own strip out back."

"Beech A-36? Dad has one too! He has his own strip behind his house too"

"I didn't know he owned that long grass strip. I have never heard a plane use it."

"Sweetheart he only flies on week days so he doesn't bother people. He doesn't want any complaints. He has a permit for it but he is still very careful."

"Your dad is a smart man. No one lived nearby when we built this place, it was all farm land. I have all the permits and I am a fully designated private airstrip but these neighbors still complain. I was here twenty years before they built. They knew it was here. Now they want to close me down. My attorney here keeps them off my back though. When we sold off the land around us she put in the deed restrictions that they could not restrict our use of the strip or the airspace above their land without purchasing all of our property at the prevailing rate plus all our legal fees incurred defending such suits. We figure it would cost them about 10 million to shut us down."

"Dad figures it is better to keep every one happy. Every now and then he has a fly in and barbecue and invites all the neighbors. He lets several of the neighbors use the strip too if they put in their own taxi way."

"That sound like fun, invite us next time."

"You can count on it. You can taxi right up behind Alyssa's house. There are even tie downs there from when Dad rented out tie downs ."

"I wondered what those things were back there. Oh! That would be so much fun for Momma and Daddy to fly in and see us. I can't wait."

Alyssa's mother said that she had our things put in Alyssa's old suite. The only change is that they had a new king sized bed put in. We all rejoined the others in the family room. Trey was introduced to about a dozen kids and couldn't remember but one or two names. A very young girl walked up to him and asked if she could kiss him. He said he would love a kiss. She kissed his lips then rubbed her lips. He said, "What is wrong, did I taste bad?"

"Oh! No, I wanted to see if the white came off on my mouth."

"Honey, if it did your Aunt Alyssa would have white lips by now, I kiss her all the time. Don't you kiss your Grandmother?"

"Yes, but Grammy is different, she is one of us. Every one says you are one of us now so I wanted to see if the white came off."

"Well Dear girl, I wash my face and hands very well several times a day, Maybe I washed all the beautiful brown off." The tiny girl looked at him wide eyed and ran off yelling, "Mommy, Mommy, Uncle Trey washed all the beautiful brown off his face." Every one looked at him and he shrugged and held his hands out.

Alyssa hugged him and said, "I love you, that was cute, what you told Mary Jane."

Alyssa and Trey left the next morning for North Carolina. They drove for about four hours then stopped for lunch. Trey insisted he was very tired and wanted to stop for the night. She said they could make it to their destination easily that day. He said he wanted to stop. When she had them all settled in he grabbed her and pulled her down on the bed. He kissed her and slipped his hand inside the waist band of her shorts. "Now I know what you wanted, why didn't you just tell me what you wanted. I would have stopped earlier."

"I didn't want to act like a sex fiend, I knew you were uncomfortable making love in your old bed room. So I just cuddled and caressed you last night. Now I want to make love to you."

"Trey, that was sweet and very perceptive of you. I did feel funny about it, I was afraid someone would hear us. You are very thoughtful, I love that about you." She giggled and started unfastening his shorts. "Lift your rear end up and I'll get these off you darling. I want this big thing in my mouth first. Wow! He is hard already. Put me down and let me get undressed. Boy! You sure are hot!"

"Yes I am beautiful girl, I want to see if I can lick your little pussy 'til it's white." She giggled again, "OK big guy, give it your best shot." He rolled her on her back and moved down between her legs. He spread her legs and put his thumbs on her labia. He pulled the soft folds apart. The little inner lips were a dark brown on the outside, they were pink on the inside. He ran his tongue between them parting them and tasting her tangy juices that were just beginning to flow. She shook a little as he lapped and slurped at her pussy with great enthusiasm. She couldn't help moaning. Mmmmmmm! He pulled back and said, "Am I doing OK. I have licked down to the pink in here now, I am going to try for the white now." She laughed. "Don't tease me, that is wonderful, just keep going. If you don't get to the white, you can work on it later, any time you want." She was having orgasms now. This man was so much better than any lover had been before. She was never going to let him get away. She tried to not make any noise. Suddenly she realized she was screaming in her ecstasy and joy. She put her hands over her mouth and muffled her screams. She watched as he lifted his wet face and grinned at her. "Let me rest a minute, I am down to the light pink now." She took his head and gently pulled on him until he was over her. She slipped her hands between them and guided him inside her wet warm pinkness. "Do me now, Trey, you know how I like it, yes, hard, just like that! God, yes! Deeper, my god I thought you were all in me, oh unhunh! My God I know I have all your wonderful sweet cock inside me now, I feel your pubes hitting mine now, OH, how I adore that. That is so very good. I am going to cum again, please don't stop now, just a minute more. Yes Yes hummmm, unhuh! Unhuh! here I am, cum with me Dear, please I want to feel you cum. Ah! There it is, so goooood, so damned good. I love your sweet, sweet, loving. Kiss me and hold me tight."