Brown Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blogger007
Blogger007
206 Followers

Wrapping Rishik's huge penis in the slim fingers of her right hand, Mala began to glide them up and down in a slow and practiced rhythm. As she stroked him, the bottom of her hand dropped down to her husband's hairy crotch and rose all the way to the pink helmet. Vick could see dull strings of translucent pre-cum bubble out of the slit of his dad's cock and trickle down its length in thin streaks.

Mala's handjob got quicker: her fist began slipping on Rishik's penis as it was now slick with his juices. She bent forward on her knees so her back was curved.

For the first time in Vick's life he saw sexual desire in his mother's face: she was concentrating hard, biting down on her luscious pink lip. Mrs. Dutt's beautiful brown eyes were focused on jacking off her husband's giant dick, her face just inches away from its mushroom head.

As Vick watched the scene unfold he felt Sonia press herself up against him from behind and wrap her slim arms around his broad chest. Her tiny nipples poked into her brother's back and Vickram could tell that his little sister wasn't wearing a bra. Sonia's body-heat radiated through her flimsy clothes and began warming him up. She rubbed her tits up and down and Vick could feel their soft tissue gliding against his muscular back. Soon he felt Sonia bring her lips close to his right ear; her warm, shallow breaths tickled his skin.

"Like what you see?" she asked in a soft whisper. Vick nodded. "Wait—there's a lot more to come." Then he felt it: Sonia's wet tongue slowly licked the underside of her brother's ear, causing him to groan in ecstasy.

"H—how long—" Vick was so horny that he couldn't form a coherent sentence. "How long h—have you been sp—spying?"

Sonia's dripping tongue continued licking the back of her brother's ear and then rapidly began to flick his earlobe.

Oh man, thought Vick, Sonia's hot body is crushing up against mine and it feels so good. I shouldn't be having these dirty of thoughts about my baby sister...but what can I do? It really does feel amazing.

"I've been spying for years now," answered Vickram's not-so-innocent little sister in a seductive whisper. Sonia rested her chin on her brother's right shoulder, her left cheek pressing against his face; her small, delicate hand reached under her brother's t-shirt and ran over his burning flesh, her smooth palms sliding over his electrified chest hairs. At first, Sonia's hands were gentle, just skimming Vick's hard chest, and then she got rough and began groping and squeezing. Every so often Sonia would turn her face to her brother's ear and lick it like a cat.

"Arrrgghhh!" groaned Rishik. "Enough, Mala! Start sucking." Flicking away the stray hairs from her eyes, Mrs. Dutt bent down and slowly dragged her tongue from the base of her husband's shaft to its crown. Her wet, pink tongue swept up the strings of precum from his prick until reaching the pink dome; then she began coiling her mouthpiece around it in rapid circles. Holding the thick shaft in the middle, Mala's tongue lapped at the dripping, gooey head till she parted her full lips and inserted the pulsing pike into her mouth with a sigh.

"Oh fuck!" roared Mr. Dutt. His muscular arm extended forth and he placed his large-knuckled hand on the back of his wife's head, forcing her down further. Vick could see his mother's pink lips struggle to take down his dad's monstrous tool; it began sliding deeper and deeper down her throat, causing her red cheeks to flare out.

As the cock finally hit the back of Mala's throat, she moaned her satisfaction. "Mmmmmhhhh!"

I can't believe it, thought Vick, his eyes bulging. Mom has Dad's nine-inch monster all the way down her throat.

Mala was on her knees, her back horizontal and her black, panty-covered ass thrust in the air towards her son. Her nose was buried in the wiry hairs of her husband's crotch, and except for the little glimpse afforded of the base of Rishik's shaft, the entire thing was in her mouth. Vick could hear his mother's laboured breaths forced through her nostrils. She pulled her lips up to the crown and Vick could see his dad's phallus glistening with his mother's saliva.

Mrs. Dutt sucked her husband's cock with a passion, driving her face down to his crotch to pull back up to its tip. Then in swift little bobbing motions of her head, Mala began to give her husband a quick blowjob.

"Ugggghhhh! Uggghhhhh! Uggghhhh!" Mala groaned deep in her throat as she blew Vick's father; her other hand was busy groping and massaging Rishik's large, hairy testicles. Vick loved seeing the concentration on his mother's face: her eyes were narrowed and stared straight down the length of her husband's veiny shaft, her pink lips were pursed, her red cheeks were sucked inwards, and her eyebrows were knitted. As she bobbed her head up and down, Mala would often sweep away the hairs from her eyes behind her ear.

Mrs. Dutt released her husband's member from her mouth, causing Vick's heart to jump: he could see thick rope of translucent cum extending from the tip of his dad's prick to his mother's glistening lower lip. There was something the matter with Vick's breathing; his body felt all hot. All he could do was stare at the string of his father's thick cum glued to his mother's pink lips.

Oh fuck! thought Vick. Mom...she—she looks like such a slut; such a beautiful slut. I—I can't believe how gorgeous she looks with that cum on her lips.

Mala held the nine-inch monster at its base and began rubbing her right cheek against it; the corners of her lips dragged up and down its hard skin before she sucked it deep into her mouth again.

"Fuck!" Mr. Dutt swore, gripping the sides of his wife's head and pushing it all the way down his crotch. He began thrusting his hips off the bed, driving his penis into Mala's groaning throat. "Mala—arrrgghhhh—have you given any thought to what I asked? Are you willing to do it?"

"What are—ahh—they talking about Sonia?" asked Vick.

"Just wait and see dear brother," whispered his sister in her high, girlish voice. Sonia nibbled on her brother's earlobe before sticking her dripping tongue into his ear and swirling it around. Vickram tilted his head back and groaned, though he was a bit dismayed when Sonia removed her hands from under his t-shirt.

But she was far from done. Instead, her right hand snaked under her brother's shorts to grope his throbbing prick through his underwear.

"S—stop. D—don't. Sonia...y-you shouldn't." But Sonia didn't let up; she kept rubbing Vick's cock with her flat palm while licking his cheek. She snuggled up against her brother's back. Vick sighed when he felt the warmth and softness of his sister's tits against his body. He also noticed that while Sonia had her right hand reaching around his side and rubbing his cock, her other hand was buried deep in her own pants and was busy stroking her pussy.

Vick's little sister mewled as she dug into her cunt, and as her fingers did their magic, Vick could feel the shudders of her body against his own.

He pressed his eye to the hole in the wall just in time to see his mother, on her knees once again, reach behind her and undo the bra clasp. She shrugged off the black bra and, holding it for a moment between her index finger and thumb, threw it on the carpet.

"Oh fuck!" growled Vick, both at the sight of his mother's bare tits and the fact that his younger sister was stroking his cock from behind. Mala's tits were large and scrumptious. There wasn't much of a droop to them, Vick noted. In fact, they looked very youthful: the light, elastic brown globes hung high on her chest. Their areolas were a darker brown and the small nipples were standing erect.

Mrs. Dutt straddled Rishik's chest, her smooth, buxom legs splayed on either side of his body, naked except for those panties. She bent forward and kissed her husband's mouth with passion while holding his face; their wet tongues darted out and battled in the air, each mouthpiece licking the other, coiling together, their tips flicking rapidly, both moaning with wanton lust.

Then Mala bent forward so her nipples were hanging inches above Rishik's lips. Rishik's powerful fingers groped the two squishy spheres and began licking, his wild tongue tracing the areolas before brushing the knotted nipples. This went on for a few seconds till he wrapped his arms around his wife's naked back and pulled her down hard, causing Mala's breast to be mashed obscenely against his mouth. Mrs. Dutt's long, silky black hair was draped across her back and made her look so beautiful and young.

Her husband began sucking in earnest, the large, bronze globe warping around his thick lips as he tried to swallow it.

Vick could hear the wet sounds of his dad's sucking and wondered how the man could breathe with such a large breast squashed against his face like that.

"Oooohhhhh Rishik!" moaned Mrs. Dutt, arching her back. "Oohhhhh, yes...suck it...."

As Rishik devoured his wife's tits to a loud and juicy slurping sound, his hands moved down her smooth back to her lace panties. Mala's ass was tight and full, her son noticed.

With his hairy-knuckled hands, Mr. Dutt dug his fingers into the cheeks of his wife's derriere.

"Ahhhhhh! Y-you're being too rough again—Rishik!" groaned Mala, lifting her chest up into the air and throwing her head back.

"I asked you a question," stated Rishik, groping Mala's ass with fury, his thick fingers digging into the lace-covered globes. "Yes or no!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" shrieked his wife as she thrust out her palms onto the bed-sheets and clasped them tightly in her hands.

What the hell are they talking about? Vick wondered. Then again, I don't really care: all I want is to see Mom have sex.

Just then he felt Sonia shudder in orgasm and give a low-pitched cry. She fell forward and rested her face against her brother's shoulder while he continued to spy. After a moment Vick felt his little sister humping into him from behind, mewling and panting while she stroked her brother's cock with her right hand. Sonia had her soaking tongue buried in Vick's right ear, swirling it around inside. She would often bite down on his earlobe and nibble on it.

Mala lay back on the bed as her husband crawled up to her; his giant hands grabbed the waistline of her black-lace panties and yanked them down her long, luscious legs before throwing them off to the side.

"Oh fuck!" muttered Vickram, pressing his eye harder against the peephole.

"What?" whispered Sonia. "What is it?" She was still rubbing her brother's dripping cock through his pants and licking the underside of his ear.

"I can see Mom's pussy," Vick answered.

"You're so dirty, Big Brother," replied Sonia, stroking his underwear-covered cock harder.

Thrusting Mala's knees apart, Rishik dove face-forward between her thighs and started licking: his thick tongue took long sweeps over the glistening folds of his wife's pussy. Though Vick didn't have the best view (his mother's feet were pointed in his direction while her head rested on a pillow near the headboard) he could still see a small black thatch of hair fringing her vagina.

Mrs. Dutt clasped the sides of her husband's head as he ate her out, his powerful tongue jabbing into her dripping slit, flicking at her nub of a clit. Writhing on the bed, Mrs. Dutt's head was thrown back on the pillow. Vick looked on at his stoic, timid, and loving mother's face wrapped in lust, her eyes alternately shutting tight to bulge open as her husband's wild tongue danced in her hot, slippery cunt.

Mala bit down on her lower lip; her slim fingers gripped the red satin bed-sheets as she moaned with passion and lust, throwing her head from side to side on the pillow.

"Ooohhh yes!" she cried. "Yessssss! More! More!"

To Vick's dismay, and even more to his mother's, Rishik stopped licking his wife's pussy. Mala propped herself on her elbows to see what was the matter. Her voice was hoarse. "Wh—why did you stop, dear?"

With one finger tracing Mala's engorged cunt lips, her husband replied, "You haven't answered my question."

What are they talking about? Vick asked himself in exasperation.

Rishik poked his fat index finger into his wife's soggy cunt and revolved it in a circle: a rapid current passed through Mala's naked body. But soon Mr. Dutt had stopped all movement and Vick could sense the sexual frustration in his mother. She needed to orgasm.

"Fine!" Mrs. Dutt moaned out loud. "I'll let you fuck my sister!"

"No fucking way!" Vick hissed through his teeth, hit with a surprise of a lifetime. He turned to Sonia. Half of her face was covered in deep black shadow, but he could see that she was smiling. Together they kneeled in the darkness of the closet, their hungry lips almost touching. Sonia's tits were cushioned against her brother's muscular chest, her hand gripping him just under the elbow. She looked so sexy with her short black hair deepened in shadow.

"Are they serious?" asked Vick.

Sonia placed her soft, warm hand on his face, leant forward, and kissed him lovingly on the lips. "Yes," she answered. "Dad's been wanting to screw Mom's sister for years now."

"That's nasty!" replied Vick, kissing his sister back, his tongue sliding between her smooth pink lips and making contact with her own wet tongue-tip. Of their own volition, Vick's hands fell to his little sister's small tits and squeezed them through the fabric.

"Ohhhhh Big Brother!" moaned Sonia, arching her back. Vick moved forward to kiss the smooth flesh of his sister's throat. He continued kissing her till Sonia took a hold of his hands and slid them under her t-shirt.

Her body-heat was amazing. Vick began running his palms over her flat stomach, rubbing the warm, firm flesh of her abdomen, feeling it slide like silk through his fingers. Sonia's breasts were in close reach, but instead of grabbing them Vick's hands moved behind her and started to stroke her smooth, naked back.

At eighteen years old, Sonia had the firm, creamy skin of a teenage girl, and Vick loved the warmth of her naked flesh as he slid hands all over the soft ridges of her back down to her tiny waist.

"Mmmmmhhh," moaned Sonia, propping her chin on her brother's shoulder. "T-that feels so good, B-big Brother," she panted out. Sonia lifted her head and looked her brother in the eyes: their lips met and they kissed with fervor.

I'm not ready to go all the way with my own sister, thought Vick while slipping his tongue into Sonia's mouth. No! I can't, even if she asks for it. This is just my horny side. I love Sonia more than anyone else and we trust each other. This is just our pent up desires acting out.

Removing his hands from under Sonia's shirt, Vick turned his eyes back to the peephole. But Sonia didn't quit. She snuggled up against her brother from behind and began kissing the back of his neck; her right hand snaked into Vick's shorts through his underwear and grabbed his hard, naked cock.

"Ahhhhhhhh," hissed Vickram, but didn't protest.

Though in an awkward position, Sonia started stroking Vick's penis in little jerks. Every time she felt precum bubble up out of the slit of her brother's hardness, her thumb would spread around the sticky liquid on its crown.

Her hand feels so amazing, Vick told himself.

Even though the tips of Sonia's fingers didn't meet as they stroked Vickram's prick, the thought of his eighteen year old virgin sister giving him a handjob was more than satisfying.

Sonia continued jacking off her brother for another minute before removing her fingers from his pants. Vick turned around to see his sister smiling at him; a second later Sonia's three middle fingers were in her mouth as she began to lick them clean.

"Wow," muttered her brother.

Vick's little sister had her eyes closed; it looked like she was trying to give a blowjob as she shoved the three fingers into her mouth and bobbed her head continuously.

"Mmmhhhh! Mmmhhhh! Mhhhhhhh!" Sonia moaned as she thrust her head back and forth, her short black hair bouncing with every movement of her head. Sonia's digits were now soaked: as she spread apart her three middle fingers, strings of glittering saliva linked one fingertip to the other and that one to another.

Vick looked on stunned. How is this possible? he wondered. My own sweet little sister is making me hornier than I've ever been.

But all further thoughts were halted as Sonia pressed her fingers to her brother's lips. He licked them up and down in a rapid frenzy while holding onto her wrist. Sonia spread apart her fingers as Vick's tongue began licking the cleft between each digit. She then shoved all three fingers into her brother's mouth. With a quick, consuming fervor Vick began to suck on them, all the while holding his baby sister's small wrist in a vice-like grip. He dipped his head back and forth, his tongue coiling around each finger like he was maddened with lust. Sonia's face was flushed red, her bright brown eyes half-closed in pleasure as her lower-lip quivered.

"Ohhhh Vickie!" she moaned, "I want you! I need you! I want you to fuck me so bad." Her breaths had turned into heaving gasps.

Taking her fingers out of his mouth, Vick replied, "We can't, Sonia. I love you, but I can't have sex with you. It's...too much. We could ruin out lives...." Vick was uncertain as to how much conviction there was in his voice.

Sonia shook her head. "Please!" she pleaded with a childish frown. "I really need it! I've been watching Mom and Dad have sex for years and all I could do was masturbate. I don't want to be a virgin anymore!"

Vick brought her hand to his lips; each saliva-streaked finger gleamed from the lighting thrusting in through the peephole.

"I know, Sonia," he replied, holding her hand to his face as his tongue flicked her palm up and down. "But we can't. We're Indian; we can't have sex before marriage. More importantly, we're brother and sister."

Sonia buried her face in her hands and started crying. At first Vick just stared at her, unsure of what to do.

Maybe, he told himself, this is just one of her ploys to get me to feel sorry for her and beg me for sex.

But as Sonia continued crying, Vick wrapped his large right arm around her petite body and hugged her; his left hand ran through her short, tousled hair.

Sonia started crying louder, shaking her head. "I love you," Vick said, and kissed her forehead, "But we can't have sex."

After a few broken sobs, Sonia stopped crying and stared up into her brother's eyes: her tear-streaked face made her look so adorable. She sniveled, wiped her nose off on the back of her hand, and then said in her high voice, "Fine. We won't have sex. But—but can I at least finish...you know...that handjob?" Before Vick could answer no, Sonia cut him off. "You don't have to even face me but can look into the hole at Mom and Dad."

"Fine," he replied in a low, weary voice. Sonia's small face lit up.

Vick stood up to undo his shorts; his bulging crotch was at level with his sister's face. Dropping his shorts and underwear, Vick's eight inch cock sprang free. It was already streaked with precum and the head glinted in the ray of light thrusting in from the peephole.

"Oh wow!" whispered Sonia with a lick of her lips. "It's so big! Almost as big as Dad's." She leaned forward to examine her brother's prick; as she did so her warm breath caused it to twitch and hit her nose. Sonia giggled and reached out a timid hand, wrapping her thin fingers around the middle of her brother's dark brown shaft.

"It looks so much more beautiful than Dad's," she said with amazement.

"Really?" groaned Vickram as his cute baby sister started giving him a handjob, her soft palm moving with slow, languid strokes over his hot, hard flesh.

"Yeah," she replied, staring at the object of her desire, "It's so much smoother."

Blogger007
Blogger007
206 Followers