Brown Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blogger007
Blogger007
204 Followers

As her mother had done just minutes before, Sonia flicked aside the black hairs from her eyes and began to jack Vick off quick and hard. Her fist slid back and forth over her brother's shaft with all the speed she could muster. Vick gasped at the hot friction of his sister's handjob, feeling the pleasure thrill to his testicles.

Sonia used her whole arm to stroke his cock, extending it back and forth.

"So good!" moaned Vick, slumping against the wall with his back arched. "That feels so good!"

He drank in the sight of his hot little Indian sister kneeling on the floor in her red t-shirt and gray sweatpants. Her lustful, hungry eyes were focused on making her brother cum, and Vick, amazed by the sight, resisted the urge to grab her head and drive his eight-inches down his own sister's throat.

"W-wait S-Sonia...I want to see what M-mom and D-dad are up to...."

Vick knelt down and pressed his eye to the peephole once again. Sonia stepped up behind her brother and pressed her small breasts into his back. Reaching around the side, she grabbed hold of Vick's phallus with her right hand and began to stroke it. At first the stroking was slow and gentle, her soft hand traveling from the bottom of her brother's organ to its head. Then Sonia sped up: she held Vick's shaft by the middle and gave it short, furious strokes.

"How does it feel, Vikkie?" she asked, her voice a low-pitched seductive whisper. Sonia's voice then became hoarse, like she couldn't control her lust anymore. "Ahhhh—How does it feel having your little virgin sister jacking you off? Do you like it? Does it feel hot? Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to fuck your little virgin sister?"

Vick was about to answer no but Sonia jammed her juicy tongue down his ear, forcing him to groan out, "Ohhhhh yes!"

Once more Vick looked through the hole to see his dad lying on his back as his mother rode his fat prick.

As Mrs. Dutt's slender body bounced up and down on her husband's cock, her large breasts heaved through the air. By now Mala's entire figure was drenched with sweat which rode down her neck, tits, stomach, and thighs. Little beads of perspiration covered her face and strands of black hair were plastered to her forehead and cheeks in a most sensual way.

As Mala lifted herself up, Vick could see his father's fat, nine-inch prick curve into her cunt. For the first time in his life, Vickram got a glimpse of his mother's vagina—his entrance to this world—wide open and dripping with her sweet honey and bordered by her black thatch.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" moaned Vick's mother, arching her back and gripping the red satin bed-sheets. Mrs. Dutt's face was in repressed ecstasy: her teeth were clamped tight and her eyes were pressed shut. "Fuck! Rishik! Fuck!" she yelled.

Mom gets mad at me all the time for swearing but here she is putting me to shame, thought Vickram. But somehow all that swearing makes Mom seem even hotter and dirtier.

Mr. Dutt's powerful hands reached out and groped his wife's heaving tits. He squeezed them hard, almost painfully, so that the tender flesh compressed in his hands and the nipples jutted out from between his fingers. The contrast between the dark brown of Rishik's hands to Mala's light bronze flesh was stunning.

Sonia stopped stroking Vick; her right hand dropped lower and began to massage his balls. At first she was gentle, rolling Vick's testicles between her fingers. Then she became rougher, squeezing harder, digging her fingers into his sensitive flesh.

"Fuck Sis!" groaned Vick, tilting his head back.

"How does that feel?" whispered Sonia kissing the back of his neck. "Good, Big Brother? Is what Little Sister doing feel good?"

"Yesss!" he hissed through clenched teeth.

Sonia started to stroke his eight inches again, her small hand gliding up and down the hard, precum-lathered phallus with ease.

"Ooohhhhh Rishik! Harder! HARDER!" shrieked Mrs. Dutt, riding her husband's cock in a frenzy, her sweat-ridden body jerking up and down, her large, round tits swinging through the air, her jet-black hair rippling with each jolt of her frame.

Mr. Dutt's hands latched onto his wife's round buttocks; he squeezed them without mercy till the two tight cheeks began to turn red.

This set off Mala as she shuddered in orgasm. A visible tremor passed from her pussy and parted thighs, swelling up her toned stomach, firm tits, and all the way to her face, whose soft lines bent into a look of pure orgasmic bliss.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Cu—cumming!" Mala screamed in Hindi. She threw back her head of lustrous black hair as her hands reached up to grasp the sides of her face.

Still straddling her husband's hips, Mrs. Dutt kept shaking and twitching from the after-affects of her orgasm. Her long black hairs were plastered to her full cheeks; her flushed brown body was soaked with sweat, and she was breathing hard through her mouth.

Mom looks so used, Vick said to himself as he licked his lips, almost like a slut.

A few seconds passed by. Mr. Dutt waited until his wife had recovered before he began thrusting into her again. Soon he climaxed with a deep, primal groan and sent his sperm shooting up into Mala's dripping pussy.

"C-can't believe it," Vick choked out, his eye still glued to the hole in the closet's wall. "Mom ju-just came."

"So you do have a thing for Mom, huh?" Sonia whispered, nibbling on his earlobe. You'd fuck her wouldn't you? You'd fuck your own mom?" He didn't answer but they both knew the truth.

Sonia, the starved eighteen year old Indian virgin, decided that she was going to make her own brother shoot his load into her palm.

"Come on, Vikkie! I want to feel you spurt your cum into my hand."

Her hand glided over the dark brown length of his manhood, the hard, precum-slicked flesh throbbing in her palm. Following a few quick and savage strokes, Vick panted out in orgasm. The white-hot cum boiled in his balls, flooded through the length of his shaft, and began spurting like mad into Sonia's small hand.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Vick grunted with each gush of cum, rocking his head back and forth. His hand grasped the closet wall for support as he orgasmed.

Following the last spasms of his orgasm, Vick turned around and plopped down on the closet floor with his shorts still binding his ankles together. Sonia knelt in front of him and examined her cum-covered fingers, holding her right hand inches from her face. Her eyes were wide and curious as they inspected the thick ropes of her brother's translucent semen traveling from one finger to the next.

"It...feels so warm and sticky," she remarked. Globs of thick spunk dripped down her palm and on to her wrist. Sonia leant forward and breathed in the scent. What happened next stunned Vickram. Sonia's tongue licked up her wrist and, like a cat, she began lapping at the pool of cum on her palm. She then started rubbing her hand savagely all over her face and mouth while moaning out loud.

"Mmmmmhhh...so sweet, so thick and sticky, so warm..." gasped Vick's younger sister between each lick. "Oh, brother, your cum tastes so nice...."

When Sonia had finished drinking up her brother's semen, she looked up at Vick and smiled. Her pink lips, the sides of her mouth, and her chin were all smeared with her own brother's transparent spunk. There was a moment of complete silence as Vickram stared at his darling sister kneeling in the dark little closet, dressed in her bright red t-shirt and gray sweatpants, her short black hair framing her cute, cum-smeared face.

Sonia's brown eyes dropped to her brother's softening prick. The cock, moist with his seed, was still hard and pointing upwards. Sonia crawled forward on her knees and bent her face down till her lips were right in front of Vick's slimy prick.

"St—stop!" Vickram protested in a low voice. But it was too late. Sonia, her palms flattened on the cold floor, snaked her pink tongue out and licked the head of her brother's penis once. She gathered up the white seed on her tongue, swirled it around against the roof of her mouth, savoring the thick, tangy taste before swallowing it.

That single lick of her tongue sent a violent current up Vick's body; he shuddered like he had just been hit by a blast of cold air.

"It's tastier coming from the source," remarked his sister after smacking her lips.

Jumping to his feet, Vickram pulled his black shorts up and said, "You shouldn't have done that. This whole thing was a mistake, Sonia. You shouldn't have told me to come to your room."

Sonia stood up and placed her hands on her brother's shoulders, looking up into his face with an innocent smile. Vick felt awkward standing so close to her in this dark little closet after what they had just been through.

"It wasn't a mistake, Brother. I know you liked it too: I can tell from the way you kept groaning and swearing. Come on, tell the truth."

"You're crazy, you know that?" Vickram answered with a shake of his head. "It's not about feeling good or bad. This was incest, Sonia; something forbidden in all cultures. And did you forget we're Indian and are supposed to stick to tradition?"

"Screw tradition," replied his little sister. "That's why we're so damn horny all the time, because our culture says no to that stuff before marriage. What are we supposed to do, masturbate all the time? Personally, I think the taboo makes it even hotter."

Sonia wrapped her arms around Vick's neck and pulled him down by surprise. Their lips met in an open-mouthed kiss, Sonia's wet pink lips mashing against Vickram's as they continuing kissing for half a minute.

"You're a bad liar you know?" said Sonia, letting go of her brother's neck. "I know you liked it."

Vick couldn't help but laugh. "Here I thought you were little Miss Innocent."

Stroking his arm, Sonia asked, "Why? Do innocent little virgins turn you on?"

"No more of this tonight," Vick answered, disregarding the question. "We should both go to sleep."

Sonia frowned, but she didn't look like she was at all upset.

She'll probably be trying harder to seduce me from now on, thought Vick, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to resist. Face it, he told himself as he walked out of Sonia's room, it took all my courage to hold back from screwing my own sister. What will I do if she comes onto me again? Will I be able to resist? And what about Mom? She looked so damn hot that I—I can't believe I'm admitting this—I would have fucked her if I had the chance.

As Vick groped through the dark hallway he walked past Lara's room. She's still not home, he realized. That means Dad's gonna be furious tomorrow.

At last he made it back to his bedroom. Throwing himself down on the soft mattress, Vick turned over on his back and stared at the blank ceiling.

"Things are going to be getting very interesting from now on," he said out loud.

*

NOTE: Please leave your comments (what you liked, disliked, want to see, etc). It just takes a few moments and can help me write better and quicker knowing the readers' expectations. Thanks for reading!

Blogger007
Blogger007
204 Followers