Brown Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!" Mrs. Lall cried over and over again, feeling the pink lips of her cunt stretch around the fleshy cylinder of her brother-in-law's prick. Her juicy vagina worked desperately to lubricate and ease the nine-inches deeper; yet the pain was too much and Mrs. Lall continued to groan out loud.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Mira gave one final high-pitched cry and sank lower: her brother-in-law was now fully inside her. She looked down and saw Mr. Dutt's fat penis lodged in her pussy up to his heavy balls; their curly black pubic hairs were mingled together in sweat, pre-cum, and vaginal secretions. Mrs. Lall was breathing hard, her shoulders rising and falling in exhaustion; sweat poured down her glistening face and brown body; her silky black hairs were matted to her face and forehead, making her look very sexy and wild.

Rishik could feel his lover's juices flood out of her pussy and run down her thighs to bathe his huge testicles.

"You're cunt's so wet, Sister," he remarked with a grin. "See, I knew you were aching for a big, hard dick all along." Mr. Dutt's large hands slid up Mira's smooth back; his fingers found and unhooked the white bra: Mrs. Lall raised her arms and shrugged it off without a word. Then Rishik took a hold of his sister-in-law's breasts—a deep shade of brown topped with dark pink nipples—and began gyrating them in circles.

"Mmmhhh...." Mrs. Lall moaned softly. She was still trying to get used to the sensation of her lover's giant organ buried deep inside her: having her tits played with provided a potent distraction.

What stubbornness, Rishik mused as he squeezed his sister-in-law's supple mounds. She's still not admitting she likes it. I guess I'll just have to break her will!

He pressed his thumbs down on Mira's dark nipples and began revolving them in rapid circles. "D-don't b-be so rough," yelped Mrs. Lall, burying her face in her lover's hairy, sweat-drenched chest.

"You're right," said Rishik, "I can always play with your tits later." He let go of Mira's breasts and clasped her lean hips. "Now it's time to concentrate on your pussy."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Mira let out a piercing scream: her brother-in-law had begun raising his buttocks off the bed and pounding his stiff cock into her cunt. "It hurts! It hurts!"

"Don't lie, Sister," Rishik teased, plowing Mira's tender vagina while holding her firmly by the hips. "I know you love it."

"No I don't!" she replied with a vigorous shake of her head.

But Mrs. Lall's face told a different story. Her hazel eyes were drunk with pleasure, half-closed and rolling in their sockets. Her dark, luscious lips gasped for air; sometimes her tongue would sweep over their pink surface in wanton desire. Mira's face was dripping with sweat and shone a pale gold under the bedroom lights. Her large breasts, also glazed in perspiration, were bouncing madly through the air with each of her lover's upward thrusts. Little beads of sweat began running down her flat stomach in thin rivulets, and gazed from behind, the muscles of Mira's smooth back could be seen drenched with perspiration.

One of the most enticing sights was Mrs. Lall's shimmering black hair springing up and down with the jolts her body received, hanging in the air a moment before falling like a veil to drape her back again.

"Tell me, dear Sister," began Mr. Dutt, "is my dick longer than Rohit's?"

"Yes!" hissed Mrs. Lall, frantically bouncing on her brother-in-law's phallus, her arms thrown around his neck, her legs splayed on either side of Rishik's broad hips.

"And is my dick thicker than his?"

"Yes!" panted Mira between her long, lustful moans.

"And does my dick fill you up better than Rohit's?"

There was a silent pause; the only sound that could be heard was the low whimpers emanating from Mrs. Lall's throat as she rode her brother-in-law.

"Yes!" she cried after a moment. "Yes! Yes! Yesssss!" Mira closed her eyes and hung her head forward in despair; Rishik was still ramming his hips upwards, causing his sister-in-law to jolt violently up and down on his crotch.

"I knew it!" Mr. Dutt laughed. "I knew it all along!"

I've betrayed my husband, thought Mrs. Lall.

"Don't stop, Sister," said Rishik. "There's no point now, so just enjoy it."

Mira sat weeping on her brother-in-law's crotch. Truth crushed at her insides, but the giant cock penetrating her cunt felt so big, so hard, so...good. Though Mrs. Lall's brain screamed for her to stop, her body was reacting on its own as she gradually began rocking her hips.

"Oooohhhhhhhh, Brother!" cried Mira in a high-pitched voice, destroying the silence. "Ooohhhhhhh, Brother!" she repeated.

Mira was now meeting each of Rishik's thrusts. She would lift her body as he lowered his, and when he drove his hips upwards with vigorous force, Mira would drop her pussy onto his fat prick. It would slide into her all the way to the hilt, stretching the elastic walls of her pussy to their limits, all nine-inches burying itself in her tender snatch.

Every time Mira dropped herself on Rishik's throbbing pike, her juices would splash forth from her cunt from the sudden impact: Mr. Dutt's balls were all but bathed in her vagina's honey.

The two bodies thrashed together in a wild frenzy; flesh smacked flesh; the heady aroma of sweat and sex filled the room like incense.

Mr. Dutt gripped his sister-in-law's plump buttocks and pressed down on the soft brown flesh with the tips of his fingers.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Mrs. Lall moaned at the assault. "Squeeze harder! Squeeze harder! Oh fuck yes! That's it! Just like that! Just like that!"

There were tears in Mira's eyes; this time, however, their cause wasn't rooted in any deep sorrow.

"Sister?" asked Mr. Dutt.

"Yesssssssssss?" gasped Mira, her eyes rolling drunkenly in their sockets as she bounced up and down.

"Am I a better lover than Rohit?"

The answer came at once. "Yes! Better—much better! Now fuck me, Brother. Fuck me like I've always wanted to be fucked! Fuck me like Rohit never could!" Mrs. Lall wrapped her shapely legs around Rishik's waist and leaned her body as far back as she could, stretching out her arms as her fingers clasped together behind her lover's neck. Mira's breasts were thrust up towards the ceiling; the sharp curve of her back accentuated her beautiful figure while her long black hairs draped the carpet.

With her outstretched arms clasped behind Rishik's neck, she began jerking her hips into his, feeling his nine-inch member penetrate her to the deepest depths.

Rishik slid one arm under Mira's back to hold her from falling off the bed. "I'll give you what you want, Sister; I'll give you what Rohit never could—but first tell me that you'll be my slut forever."

"Yes, Brother!" she moaned. "I'll be your slut, your whore, your bitch. But right now I need you to fuck me with that gorgeous cock of yours!"

"Well then get ready you little slut!" roared Mr. Dutt. He leapt off the bed and carried Mira over to the wall, pushing her against it. Mrs. Lall's soft buttocks crushed up against the wall; her legs were wrapped tightly around Rishik's waist while her arms encircled his thick neck.

"Oh, Brother! Do me! Fuck me! Fuck your whore of a sister!" she screamed, biting her lower lip in a way that made her seem at once sexy and salacious.

Rishik was pressed right up against his sister-in-law with his giant hands gripping her slender brown hips. "Don't worry, Sister, I'll give you the best fuck of your life!"

He began raising his hips, hammering his prick into Mrs. Lall's engorged pussy. The rough, violent movements of Rishik's thrusts caused Mira to bump her back against the wall, which kept thudding loudly from their animalistic fucking. Each time Mr. Dutt pulled away and then drove his raging manhood into his sister-in-law's cunt, she would slide up the wall for a moment before slipping back down, her skin scraping against the white paint. The orbs of Mira's sweaty tits glided up and down her brother-in-law's body, her nipples brushing through the black curls of his abundant chest-hair.

"Ahhhhhhhhh fuck yes! Fuck me harder, Brother! FUCK ME HARDER!" shrieked Mrs. Lall. "Make me your slut! Make me your whore! Do me with your big cock! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

As Rishik kept driving his hips into Mira's pussy with incredible force, her head would repeatedly smack against the wall to a noisy, hollow sound. However, Mira didn't care for the minor pain when compared to the intense pleasure she was experiencing. Her licentious face was twisted by desire; spit flew from her mouth as she moaned and screamed for her brother-in-law to fuck her harder. Mira's long, jet-black hair was matted to her sweaty forehead and cheeks; some of the longer threads were stuck to the corners of her dark lips and made her look like a wild whore.

Mr. Dutt continued grinding his powerful hips up and down, his cock infiltrating the deepest, darkest, wettest depths of Mira's burrow. His buttocks clenched with each of his thrusts, and as he fucked his wife's sister, Rishik kept asking her how much better a lover he was than Rohit.

"Am I really that much better?" he sneered.

"Yesssssss!" hissed Mrs. Lall. "R-Rohit was n-nothing c-compared to you!" Her body continued thudding against the wall as she was lifted into the air for a moment before dropping down painfully onto his slick, throbbing phallus. "Your c-cock's so m-much bigger—s-so much b-better! H-his was s-so s-small c-compared t-to y-yours!"

Both lovers were drenched with sweat. Though Mira had her limbs wrapped tightly around her lover, she could feel her grip slipping. Their naked, glistening bodies glided against each other's without the least friction.

After a few minutes of passionate fucking, Mrs. Lall came with a piercing scream. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Brother!" She threw her head back and it smacked hard against the wall. A gush of fluids erupted out of her slit, flooded around the steel-hard cylinder of Rishik's penis, and trickled down her luscious thighs.

Mira's limbs lost their grip around Mr. Dutt's neck and hips and she began slipping down the wall. But Rishik held onto her tighter, and following a few final thrusts into her hot cunt, his cock erupted. Jet after jet of semen poured out in a constant stream into his sister-in-law's pussy as Mr. Dutt came with a tremendous roar.

After his orgasm Rishik's body began to lose its energy. He carried his lover over to the bed and collapsed on top of her. They began kissing and licking each others' faces. Mira had her sweaty brown legs locked around Mr. Dutt's back as he casually thrust his cock into her every now and then.

The last sight Vickram glimpsed before taking his eye away from the hole in the closet wall was his mother sitting on the chair at the other end of the room with her knees drawn up, head down, and crying into her arms.

*

PLEASE READ: Thank you to all those who left comments on the first chapter. I know this chapter took a while to complete but I didn't stop writing because of all those great reviews. So if you'd like to see the third chapter please please please leave your comments (tell me what you thought about the sex scenes and incest and if you have a favorite character). It really takes only a few moments to review and can help me write better knowing what you want: so PLEASE, do tell me what you want to see and I'll try to include it!

Oh, and to those who keep telling me to e-mail them: I can't because I need your e-mail addresses first (all the e-mails I get don't show any information and are anonymous)!

Thanks for reading!

PS. The third chapter will be much hotter!