Brown Sugar

Story Info
My first black girl.
21.3k words
3.94
16.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never considered myself a racist, because I've always done my best to look at people as individuals, regardless of color. And, when the subject of race was unavoidable, I've always erred on the side of caution to keep from offending anyone. But, I was recently accused of being racist, for precisely that reason, being too cautious. You see, even though I'm happily married, I still flirt with all the girls where I work. Well, all the girls except one, a girl who just started working there 6 months ago. The reason I don't is because she's drop dead gorgeous and all the other guys already flirt with her. So, since my flirts are the harmless type, I don't want her to get them confused with their serious flirting. She though, doesn't see it that way and thinks the only reason I don't flirt with her, is because of her color. That's because Diedre, or Dee as she likes to be called, is as black as coffee. Hot black coffee that everyone, including me, would love to put some cream into.

Obviously I've got the hots for her, just like the rest of the guys at work do. Maybe more so, because of some interracial fantasies I have about really dark skinned women. And maybe that's the real reason I don't flirt with Dee, because I'm afraid my flirting would stop being harmless. So, you can imagine how shocked I was by her accusation. Also, since I'm not the best looking guy in the company, you can imagine my shock that she cared enough to make it. Don't get me wrong, I'm fairly handsome, and go to the gym regularly to stay in shape. But, with a dozen single guys, all better looking than me, chasing her, why would it matter that some married guy didn't? For some reason though, it bothered her enough to actually confront me about it.

It all started when one of the girls was walking down the hall, and bent over to pick up a pen she dropped. When she stood up, I told her I was going to buy a box of them just to watch her do that all day. She laughed, told me I was bad, then continued on to where she was going. That's when Dee, who'd been behind me, asked why I never did that with her. When I asked what, she said I joked around with all the other girls in the company, but not with her. And she wanted to know what was wrong with her that stopped me from doing that. I told her there was nothing wrong with her, and she said there must be. She'd been there for months, and I hadn't flirted with her like that even once. Yet there were girls who'd started after her and I flirted with all of them constantly. So, why was she the only girl I didn't flirt with? Was it because she was black, and I had something against flirting with black women?

Even though she hadn't said it in anger, not even in her eyes, she obviously wanted an answer. I quickly told her that her color had nothing to do with it, and she asked me again why then. I couldn't deny the accusation itself, because she really was the only girl I didn't flirt with. So I had no choice but to tell her part of the truth, that all the rest of the guys were already trying to get into her pants. I didn't want her to think I was one of them, since I only flirted as a game, not to get someone in bed. She smiled and said she'd never think of me as one of those guys, even if I was trying to get into her pants. But, she didn't believe that a good looking guy like me wasn't getting some serious offers because of that flirting. And, she thought I was just saying it was only a game to avoid hurting her feelings. When I tried to deny it, she said there was only one way to prove it to her. Either start flirting with her the way I did the other girls, or admit that I had something against black women.

As she walked away, I was still trying to figure out what was going on. Like I said, she hadn't been even the slightest bit angry when she made her accusations. It was more like she was flirting with me herself, than anything and challenging me to flirt back. And, her accusations were just some crazy way of getting me to play whatever game she was playing. What I couldn't figure out though, is why she wanted to play that game with me. Again, I'm not the best looking guy in the company. Hell, I'm not even in the top 10, if you want the honest truth. And let's not forget the fact that I'm married, and not the best looking married guy either. No matter how I looked at this, it just didn't make sense. Especially when I thought about the way she'd acted when talking to me. Because, I had the distinct impression that she didn't want this game to stop at simple flirting.

The bigger question though, was what was I going to do about this situation. I mean, had I been single, I would have already been in the group that was actively chasing her. But, I was actually happily married, and my beautiful wife took really good care of me in bed. That's why it was easy to turn down all the offers I'd gotten so far. I had everything I needed, at home, and as I said, my flirting was just for fun. Why was I worried about this then, if I my wife took such good care of me? That's because there were two big fantasies I had that my wife hadn't filled for me. One was a threesome with another woman, and had one of the girls offered that, I might be tempted. Although, I'd still have hesitated, because it wouldn't be worth it for a one time thing. Besides, most of my fantasies were about my wife being one of the two women. The other, as I'm sure you've figured out, was to make love to a beautiful black woman, a woman like Dee.

That's why I was scared of flirting with her, even more now than before. Because, if she made a real offer, and I thought she would, I might not be able to say no. And I couldn't take the chance that my weakness would end up destroying my marriage. So, when Dee cornered me a few days later, I decided to tell her the truth. Not the part about being too weak to resist her, I'm not that stupid. Just the part about not being able to flirt with her because I couldn't do it as just a game. I was really no different than any of the other guys and wanted to get into her pants just as much as they did. But, unlike them, I was married and not free to act on those desires. Flirting with her, and her flirting back, would only make those desires stronger. And, since I had no intention of acting on them, it was better not to torture myself that way.

She replied that what I'd just told her was the biggest reason I'd never be like those other guys, even if I did try to get her in bed. They pretended to be interested in her, when all they really wanted was a notch on their bed post, and they didn't care if they hurt her feelings afterwards. Whereas I pretended to be interested in fucking her, just to keep from hurting her feelings with the truth. When I said I didn't understand, she said that as sweet as my excuse had sounded, it was an obvious lie. Because, she knew I wouldn't flirt with those other girls, if I didn't have fantasies about having sex with them, whether I acted on them or not. So, to tell her I couldn't flirt with her, because I had fantasies about her too, didn't make any sense. That meant the truth was actually the opposite, that I couldn't flirt because I didn't have the fantasies I needed to do it. And while it hurt to know that, it was nice of me to try to make it hurt less with my little lie.

I probably should have left it alone, because I was sure she'd give up and stop tempting me now. But, after seeing how sad she was, I had to try and make her feel better. So I told her she was wrong, and that it was because I had a lot more fantasies about her, than about them, that made it dangerous. She echoed what I thought, by softly saying I should have quit at the one lie, instead of adding another one to it. When I tried to tell her it wasn't a lie, she asked me to prove it, by telling her one of them. I told her that if I was scared to even flirt with her, I sure couldn't tell her what fantasies I had about her, could I? She said that's why I should have quit while I was ahead. Because, if she didn't believe my excuse for not flirting, how did I expect her to believe this? If there's one thing in life that bothers me, it's people thinking I'm a liar. And whether Dee knew it or not, she'd backed me into a corner that I couldn't stay in. That's why I gave her the only answer I had guts enough to give. That she needed to listen to the song "Brown Sugar", and then she'd have her answer.

As obscure as my answer had been, it turned out to be more than enough for Dee. Except, rather than get her to stop, it had the opposite effect, and made her chase me even more. That's because when she listened to the song over the weekend, she understood exactly what my obsession with her was. And she didn't hesitate to use it against me, by inviting me to lunch on Monday, and hitting me with it as soon as we'd ordered. No sooner was the waitress out of earshot when she said that yes they were. Then when I asked what, she said that yes they were even darker than the rest of her body. She knew she didn't have to explain what she was talking about, because the song had told her too much. The only possible meaning that song could have, with asking why brown sugar tasted so good, was that I fantasized about eating her pussy. And the biggest reason for a white man to have that fantasy about a black girl was the color of the girl's pussy lips. So, she was confirming that hers were as black as they were in my fantasies.

When she saw how nervous I got after that comment, she knew she'd hit the nail right on the head. Then she made things worse, by apologizing for not having believed me. Now she understood why flirting with her would be difficult for me. Because, after listening to that song, she hadn't been able to get it out of her head for the rest of the weekend. It was something that none of those other guys had ever talked about, and knowing I thought about doing it to her was driving her crazy. Adding that to the dreams she already had about me, made her want to crawl under the table to show me what she fantasized the most. So she definitely understood how dangerous it would be if her and I started flirting with each other. I said that if she knew flirting was dangerous, what did she call what she was doing. The things she'd just told me were way beyond simple flirting, and far more dangerous. She just laughed and said I was absolutely right, she wasn't flirting anymore, because flirting was too slow. She was directly trying to seduce me now, because she wanted me to sing that song to her, in her bed, as soon as possible.

I started back pedaling as fast as I could, and she told me to stop acting like a teenager. We were both adults and if we'd met in a bar, none of what she said would be shocking. Why did I think she'd wanted me to flirt with her in the first place? I was the only guy she'd been really attracted to in a long time, and she'd gotten tired of waiting for me to make a move. She'd seen the way I looked at her sometimes, and had hoped it meant what she thought it did. And when she found out that what I was thinking about was something she dreamed of me doing, she wanted me twice as much. So, she'd decided to stop playing the flirting game and tell me what kind of games she really wanted to play. I shook my head and told her she already knew that was why I hadn't flirted with her. It didn't matter how many fantasies I had, because they were just that, fantasies. I was sorry, but I loved my wife too much to do more than just think about them. And, as I told her before, I wasn't going to torture myself, or her, by flirting or talking dirty to her.

In the three years I've been married, and flirting, I've gotten maybe half a dozen offers to do more than flirt. But after explaining that it was only for fun, they all backed off. True, two of them told me the offer was open any time I changed my mind. And one, who wasn't with the company anymore, told me not to flirt with her again, until I was willing to back up my words. Still, they all backed off right away, and didn't push me to accept their offers. Dee, on the other hand, took my rejection as a challenge, and just cranked things up a notch. Nothing obvious enough to start rumors though, I have to give her credit for that. Just things that made it clear the game was far from over, and that she was playing to win. Like whispering dirty words to me as we passed each other in the halls. Telling me how she couldn't wait to taste my sperm, or feel my cock sliding into her asshole. Or taking every opportunity to remind me how hot her body was, by dropping things to show me her ass, and leaning close to show off her tits. And, every time she got close enough, she'd find some way or reason to touch me somewhere that no one could see.

I was fighting a losing battle and couldn't even put up much of a defense anyway. I couldn't call her on her actions in public, because that would definitely get back to my wife somehow. And, when we were alone enough to talk, she'd just make it clear that she wasn't giving up. Avoiding her didn't help either, because it only showed  that she was getting to me. All I could do was try my best to ignore her and hope she got bored with the game. But two weeks later, she was still going strong, with no end to the torture in sight. Visions of the body she was teasing me with, filled my mind whenever I closed my eyes. I felt her hidden touches and caresses every time I brushed against someone or something. I heard her voice whispering in the wind, promising all kinds of dirty delights. And I had all three happening at the same time while making love to my wife. In other words, trying not to think about her was just making me think about her all the time. So, when she moved in for the kill, I went to the slaughter as meekly as any other sacrificial lamb.

It was on a Wednesday, at lunch time when both of us happened to be alone in the elevator. Her attack was simple, and for the most part, straight forward. She disarmed me first, by apologizing for the things she'd been doing to me. Telling me she realized how painful she made it for me, by trying to get me to cheat on my wife. When I told her it was OK, as long as she stopped doing it, she told me there was something else she wanted to apologize for. Then when I asked what that was, she said "this", before pushing me against the wall, and kissing me. That's where her teasing paid off, because I returned her kiss with all the pent up hunger she'd created. And, I didn't resist at all when she led me to the parking lot for the short drive to her house. Nor did I argue when she kissed me again, and begged me not to think about what we were doing for the next hour at least.

It took less than 3 minutes to get there, and half that to strip naked on the way to her bedroom. Then I was pushing her back on the bed, and dropping to my knees to lick the beautiful black pussy that had haunted my dreams. They say that hunger makes everything taste better, but even at my hungriest, my wife's pussy never tasted as good as Dee's did. That's because my favorite part of eating my wife is right before she cums, because her taste gets really strong then. Dee's pussy, like I'd heard about black women, started there and just got stronger, which was heavenly to me. Also, like my wife, Dee has thin cunt lips, and a clit the size of the bulb on a cheap refrigerator magnet thermometer. While some guys consider large clits to be like a little cock, and won't suck on them because of it, I love them. That's because, like that thermometer, those clits tell you just how hot the woman is getting. And, when it peeks out from under her hood, is when you want to nibble and bite it to drive her over the edge.

I could have spent the whole hour just eating Dee's pussy, and I've licked my wife that long many times. But after 3 orgasms, Dee started begging for something besides my tongue, namely my cock and the cream in my balls. I teased her with it for a minute, rubbing the head up and down her slit, because the contrast in our colors fascinated me. Then, when her begging got to be too much, I slid it in to the hilt, and started a slow rocking motion in and out of her. She matched my motion, by locking her legs behind me and rolling her hips upward to meet mine. It was a sinuous motion, like the way a cat arches it's back, and it was perfect for gentle lovemaking. Then again, I should have expected something like this, because the feline way she walks is one of the hottest things about her. Making love was exactly what we were doing too, softly, with lots of kissing. And we kept that pace until her second orgasm, when I gave her the cream she'd been begging for.

Afterwards, when she was lying in my arms, the enormity of what we'd just done hit me like a ton of bricks. Dee felt the change in how I was holding her, and knowing what it meant, told me how sorry she was for doing this to me. She'd had no right to tease me the way she had, and no right to make me cheat on my wife. I started to say something about not having been forced, but she stopped me with a finger to my lips. She wasn't going to let me blame myself, because every man has a breaking point and she knew she'd pushed me past mine. The one thing she wouldn't say she was sorry for though, was making love to me. She'd never regret that because it had been even better than she'd dreamed it would be. And, there'd always be a place for me in her bed if I wanted it. I started to say something again, and she stopped me again the same way. She told me she didn't want me to speak right now because she didn't want promises we both knew I couldn't keep. She just wanted me to hold her like this, if I could, until we had to leave. Because, being in my arms had been special too, and she wanted to remember this only as the beautiful thing it had been.

Burying myself in my work after lunch kept me from dwelling on my situation too much. But, going to the gym after work, like I do 3 times a week, was a serious mistake. That's because the routines I do only keep my body busy, and leave my mind free to think. Still, I did have to face the facts, and it was better to do it here than by getting drunk at some bar. Not that I wasn't tempted, believe me I could have used a few drinks right then. It just wouldn't help, because I needed a clear head to figure things out. The bottom line was that regardless of what Dee had done to get me into her bed, the decision had been mine. She hadn't put a gun to my head, I'd gone willingly, and could have left at any time. So, no matter how much Dee tried to tell me I wasn't to blame for what happened, I was the one who'd cheated on my wife. And, I was the one who would have to pay the price for that when the time came.

What I still couldn't understand though, was why Dee had come after me in the first place. I've already mentioned that I'm not the best looking guy in the company, even among the married guys. And, Dee wasn't limited to the guys at work, because we live in a fairly large city. Yes, we did see each other every day, but we hadn't spent much time together before she started chasing me. That was the real kicker, that she hadn't so much as given me a come on smile before she started actively pursuing me. Then out of the blue, she suddenly decides that she wants me in her bed, and won't take no for an answer. Actually, that's not quite true, because she obviously wanted more than just casual sex from me. Every kiss, every touch, and every word, said that she wanted me to fall in love with her. And that could only mean that she somehow thought she'd fallen in love with me.

Even if I could keep this a secret from my wife, I had to make sure it didn't happen again, for that reason alone. Not because I was afraid she'd go psycho on me like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. If she'd been the type, she wouldn't have told me she didn't want promises I couldn't keep. No, it was because she was guaranteed to get what she wanted if we kept seeing each other. She wasn't just beautiful outside, she was beautiful inside as well. Smart, funny, sexy, and everything else a man could possibly want in a woman. It would be way to easy to fall in love with her, and I couldn't let that happen. I'd never leave my wife for her, I love my wife too much for that. But, if my wife ever found out that I loved another woman, she'd be the one to do the leaving. So, I had to make sure there was no way I'd ever be tempted to make love to Dee again. And the only way to do that, was to tell my wife what I'd done, and pray that I didn't lose her anyway.