Brown Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me cum baby. Suck it out of me with that...beautiful...sucking...mouth." I slammed my pussy back into her face and screamed. "Ohhh! MOTHER...FUCKING...YEESS!" As my slamming pussy gushed another load of my thick love juice all over Mena's face and mouth.

I felt her moan deep into my pussy and then say." Fuck me! I can't believe that I am cumming again."

"Lick my pussy baby girl. Clean it good. Swallow all of my thick cunt cream." I instructed as she did just that. She lapped and gathered all that she could find audibly swallowing as she went. She licked around the rim of my puckered ass hole and playfully chewed it lightly with her teeth. She theN tongued it a few times and stopped.

"I like eating pussy. I am going to have to do it again sometime....soon." Mena announced.

"Damn! That was good. You already have a talent for it. I love having a beautiful woman eat my pussy." I paused and then added. " We need to get cleaned up. My friends will be worried about me."

"There's a bathroom in the back." Mena volunteered.

After we made ourselves presentable I stated. "We'll have to finish the day without panties. I want to keep yours and mine are too wet to wear."

Mena gave me a plastic shopping bag to put the cum soaked panty's in and I put it in the bottom of my purse. I gave her the two twenty five in cash and paid for the two pair of shoes with my credit card.

"Can I walk with you to the mall?" Mena asked.

"I would enjoy that." Was my reply.

As we walked Mena asked. "How will you explain your bruised lips to your friends?"

"Its pretty obvious isn't it." I replied. "Help me think of something." "Tell them you ate some candy that you must be allergic to. Its main ingredient was brown sugar." She laughed.

"That's exactly what I'll tell them. I'm allergic to brown sugar. Then I won't have to lie." We both laughed.

As we neared the food court I could see my friends already there waiting for me. "I'll introduce you to my friends before I go. Lets exchange phone numbers. I'd like to see you again if you'd like but under more comfortable conditions."

"I'd like that... a lot... seeing you again. I really enjoyed today. It was totally unexpected and wonderful. I have to tell the professor about it" She replied.

"Call and I'll come meet you. Maybe we can get the professor involved."

12