Brown Sugar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her pelvis resting on mine, I put my legs over her back, and crossed them. She lowered her mouth to mine, and kissed me, shoving her tongue into my mouth as she gave e a second stroke. I sucked her tongue and rolled my ass, as I felt her nipples graze mine.

Althea started fairly slow, but the cock inside her was exciting her as much as the other one was exciting me. "White girl, I am feeling good. You have got me going. Take me, take me deep, honey." She whispered, nearly out of breath, and fucking hard.

I was getting a good ride, and found it easy to picture being a woman under her lady lover. She had pressed her beautiful chocolate tits harder to mine, and was now rubbing back and forth, touching me from my breasts to my pelvis. "Fuck me, darling, your body feels so good on mine. I need you." I moaned.

I had my legs around her waist, and my arms around her head, neck and shoulders, holding her close to me. I found that rolling my ass, put the cock that was inside her, in new places, exciting her more. As I moved, she began to fuck me harder, and she began panting.

She said, throatily: "I am gonna cum. This is good. Take me, I am cummmmminnnnnggggg."

She jammed the dildo into me, and collapsed her body onto mine, breathing into my ear. I slid my legs down, over her thighs, and took her ass cheeks in my hand, holding her into me, as I continued to roll under her.

The orgasm I felt wasn't as intense as the one that Henri had given me a few days before, but It was good, and knowing that a woman provided it was special to me.

She eased back and the dildo came out of me. I said: "Roll us over, honey, I want to get on top.

We rolled over, and when I was on top, I reached behind me and put the dildo back into my hole. Leaning over her, my little breasts showed better and she took them in her hands, feeling me up as I gently fucked myself. Smiling, I said softly: "Baby, I loved feeling you cum, and I loved the feeling that you put inside me. I want more. Make love to me, kiss my breasts honey."

I wasn't trying to stroke her dildo into me, but rather had it deep and was just moving around on it, giving her feelings. She put an arm over my shoulders and pulled my chest closer to her. Before she sucked one of my nipples into mouth, she said: "This is good, don't stop. I want to feel this."

She was sucking and chewing on one nipple, pinching the other, and began thrusting up and down as I rolled around on her dildo. We were making love, bringing our moves to the other, and taking care of ourselves at the same time. All I could think was that I would love to watch her and Henri make love to each other.

When she took her mouth off my nipple, I raised up a little, and took both of her breasts in my hands, kneading them, rolling her nipples, and wanting them in my mouth again. I pictured her and I getting into the pool and playing like that.

Althea's eyes opened wide, her mouth opened, she heaved up, into me, and said: "I'm cummmiiinnnngggg again.

I pulled off her, slid down in the bed, and pulled the dildo out of her, and out of the way as I lowered my face to her squirting pussy. She grabbed handfuls of my hair, and held me tight to her cunt. I sucked her clitoris into my mouth, as I pushed my tongue between her folds. We were bruising my lips and her pussy lips as we rode out her orgasm.

Finally, spent, she smiled at me, and said: "That was beautiful. Baby, you are going to have to spend a weekend with Henri and I soon."

I grinned and asked: "Only one weekend, woman? I had hoped that we might do a monthly party, just the three of us. Both of you know how to do what I need done."

We got off the bed and went back to the pool deck, and again Henri and Marcus were watching porn through the living room window. This weekend was all about sex, and I had no complaints. Althea took my hand and led me into the pool.

Once in the pool, up to our waists, I moved closer to her and went to work on her breasts. I had a hand on her waist to steady us, and she was holding my head as I sucked on her nipple. Kneading her breast with my free hand, I loved the fullness and how it felt heavy. This was my kind of party.

Henri was at the pool steps, and I saw that he had a tube of Vaseline in his hand. He squeezed some out and spread it on his cock then moved behind me, handing it to Marcus, and put some on my ass. Marcus put some on his cock and some on Althea's ass. Both guys were sticking their cocks in holes at the same time.

As Henri pushed past my swollen, tender sphincter, Althea gasped and said: "Marcus, baby, slow down. My ass needs to be taken slowly."

He grunted as he slowly pushed his huge cock between her ass cheeks and into the depths of her hole. At the same time, Henri, leaned close to my ear and said, quietly: "Push on to me, bitch, I want your ass." With one thrust forward, as I pushed back, he was in to the hilt. I had my man in me.

Althea and I worked on each other, while the guys fucked us from behind. This "4 way" was another first for me, and I was finding it to be most enjoyable.

As the sun set on this Saturday, we were all getting our rocks off in the pool, with Henri cumming first, filling my ass with his cum, and then Marcus shot his load into Althea's ass. She and I felt good, knowing that both of us had pleased a guy and each other.

We then played around in the pool, swimming, touching, feeling each other, until Marcus said: "This has been great, but I have to get on the road. We will do this again, soon."

With Marcus leaving all of us got out of the pool, and dried off, walking him to his clothes and then to the door, thanking him for being there. I had to let him know what I thought of his great sex, and large tool, saying: "Baby, you put the meat to the heat today, and fucked me harder, deeper, and wider than I have ever had it. I won't forget this day and I won't forget you."

With him gone, Henri, Althea and I turned to each other. Althea asked me: "Honey, can you spend the night? I want you to fuck me."

I assured her that I would enjoy spending the night, and that I wanted to fuck her too. We had eaten each other, and she had fucked me with her strap-on dildo, but I hadn't gotten a nut yet.

Althea reheated some of the ribs in the toaster oven, and dished up some beans and slaw, and we ate supper.

Moving into the living room, Henri turned the TV around, and put in a new porn movie, as Althea cleared the table and straightened up the kitchen. It was of two slim, pretty black ladies fucking with a strap-on. Henri said: "Baby, this is the video that Althea and I saw that showed her what kind of strap-on dildo she needed. This is so sexy that she might want to fuck you again."

As I watched, it was plain to see that this wasn't a couple of porn actresses, faking what they were feeling. This was a real, private, home video, and these girls were loving what they were doing. Fucking in the missionary position, they were touching like Althea and I had touched in bed. Kissing, nipple to nipple, and pelvis pounding pelvis, these girls were getting a good ride.

Sure enough, Althea came into the living room carrying the apparatus. She showed it to me, and I loved the way it was made. The dildo that she put inside her pussy, had a head much bigger than the shaft, not unlike a butt plug, and curved upward from the retainer ring. She had the Astrolube in her hand, and was rubbing some on the end that she would wear.

Stepping into the straps, she pulled them up, and put the dildo into her pussy, and tightened the straps. Most strap-on sets that I had seen put the dildo over the crotch hair, well above where a man's cock would be, but this one, kept the dildo low, looking very realistic. Being a chocolate brown color, it looked quite like the cock color of most black men.

Laying a towel under me, I laid back on the couch, hooked a finger and beckoned to Althea, saying: "Come here, lover and take me to the moon. Put that hard cock in me and lay your sweet tits on mine. I want some brown sugar, baby."

She handed me the lube, telling me: "Get us ready baby, I want your white body." And then got between my upraised legs, putting my ankles on her shoulder, and lining the dildo up with my hole.

As she pressed into me, she lowered herself to me. She pressed my knees until they were beside my head, and kissed me as she made her entry. I was going to be fucked again, and I knew that it would be good.

Althea was moving in and out, working her way to the bottom of my hole when she nuzzled my ear and said softly: "I want to feed your pussy baby, giving it to you gives it to me, and I need it."

"Fill me, honey, fill my pussy with that plastic cock. It feels so good." I said, rolling my ass under her. Her moves were as good as those of her man.

As we fucked, Henri moved closer to the sofa and got on his knees and laid his cock near my head. I turned to him, and sucked his cock head into my mouth, just licking and tasting him, not really working on getting him off. My mind was on what Althea was doing with me.

Althea quickened her pace, and began having an orgasm. Wanting to enhance it, I rolled my ass, heaved up into her pelvis, and hissed: "Baby, get it, get it and give it up to me. I feel you cumming, and I love it."

As she got over her orgasm, she asked me: "If I take this off, will you fuck me now, baby?"

She didn't have to ask twice, I helped her out of the harness, and she pulled the insert out of her pussy, and laid back on the sofa. I got over her and she took my hard cock and guided it to her gaping cunt. I pushed once, and went all the way into her greased pussy and began to fuck her.

As I stroked, she sucked one of my nipples into her mouth, and squeezed my other tit, moving her hips under me. I felt that I was on for a good ride, and was getting the black pussy that I had always fantasized about. Being bi-sexual, like she is, she was fucking a man, and making out with a female body. I was determined to give her my best, hoping for a future date with her.

I was able to hold out for a few minutes, but nothing like her man had done when he fucked me. In a little while, I knew that I would be getting into an ejaculation, and told her: "Baby, I am gonna cum soon. I want to shoot it deep into you. Take me, get your shakes, baby, let's cum nowwwwwww!"

Just as I cum, Althea felt her orgasm too, and threw her legs around me, holding me into her pussy, and pulled my face to hers and bit me on the lip, holding me while she shook and squirted, wetting our pelvis'. We were fucked out.

Looking at the clock I saw that it was almost 10 PM. We had been at it since just after 1PM, and I don't know when they had started with Marcus. I was feeling quite worn out, and I had seen Althea yawn.

Henri looked over at me and asked: "Are you ready to go to the bedroom? Did you get enough fucking today, baby?"

I smiled, patted Althea on the thigh and said: "More than enough. I had no idea that I would get the fucking that I got today. Thanks for including me in your party today. Getting fucked by Marcus showed me that there is such a thing as a cock that is too big. I took it, but it was overwhelming me with it's size."

I continued, turning to Althea and saying: "Baby, Henri has one good lady in you. You reminded me of the great times that I had when I was going with Desiree so long ago. You know how to kiss, you know how to make the moves, and you sure know how to get on top and fuck. I loved the way that you put that chocolate slab to me. Some day I would like you to put it on and put it to my face. I think that I could make you feel pretty good."

She squeezed my arm, and said: "Baby, I bought that to please my lady baby, and didn't know until I tried it that it would do me as well too. When I was in your ass, and you were rolling under me, you gave me some good feelings. I would love to put it to your mouth. Do you want it tonight?"

"Baby, not tonight, I would rather just lay here while you and Henri get your thing on. You two are all I need for sex, and if it truly doesn't bother you that I am in the picture, I want to keep having more of you." I said, rubbing her breasts with one hand, and fondling Henri with the other.

Henri said: "You are a good lover, and that you like that role playing thing, is good too. I love to drop into you, and fuck you like you are a side chick. You take cock good, and your ass moves like a hot pussy. If you want some of Althea, you can have it whenever she gets an itch. She and I love to share, and if she needs some of your white ass or cock, she will be sure to tell me how it was. I think that she would love fucking my side chick once in awhile."

He turned to Althea and asked: "Baby, when I get ready to finish in you tonight, how about I pull it out and give it to sweet cheeks here. He would like a bedtime snack."

That brought a smile to Althea's face as she replied: "I wouldn't have to go clean myself out if you do that."

Looking at me, she said: "Baby watch my man take me for a ride. I liked your moves. I liked Marcus big snake, but my Henri knows how I like it."

I joked: "You are going to make love to that man with his side chick laying beside you? You are going to show me how you make the moves that keep him at home? I will be watching, learning how to better shake my thing for him."

Henri rolled to her, feeling one of her breasts, and putting a hand on her hair patch, fingering her folds, and then her clitoris. As she kissed him, I could hear her mumbling her satisfaction. He legs spread farther apart, she pulled her knees up, and her breathing became very deep.

Getting over her, and moving between her legs, Henri, rubbed his cockhead between her folds, wetting it, then up and down, across her clit, then pushed the head inside her. She pushed up, taking more of his cock, then he pulled back and pushed to the bottom.

Laying on the same bed as them, while they began to make love was special. Laying pelvis to pelvis, not so much stroking but moving around each other, they were very erotic. I was reminded of watching one of my wives as she was getting laid by a black friend that we had invited over for a night.

Althea was moving a lot, working on Henri, and then he raised off her chest, looked at her and asked: "Are you ready, baby?"

She panted, and whispered: "Yes baby, do it now so I can cum. I need to get it done."

Henri began driving into her, slapping his pelvis against hers, knocking her deep into the mattress. On of her hands found my arm, and she squeezed it hard, curling her nails into my bicep, and then screamed.

"Baby! Lawd, baby, I am cumming. You are taking it from me, tearing my pussy up. Gaaaaawwwwwwddddddd."

My cock was hard as steel, throbbing, watching the magnificent sex that was happening right beside me. On the one hand, I wanted to touch them, but on the other, I wanted to leave them to themselves and just enjoy the show. I also wanted to jack off, but kept from doing that as well. I just watched the best show I have ever seen.

As Althea cum, she caused Henri to lose it and he began to tense up. He pulled my head between them, on her lower belly as he shoved his cock into my mouth and unloaded.

He had told me when I arrived that the day and evening would be about fucking and that for the day, I was his bitch to use as he wanted. I had no problem with how he had been using me today, and this mouthful of his cum was just the dessert to a great day. I swallowed it slowly, only after savoring it, putting it everywhere in my mouth.

I pictured finding myself on Althea, fucking her, while Henri worked my ass over. I would have to ask them about that. Noticing that they were just laying quietly, I did too and soon fell asleep with an arm over Althea, holding one of her breasts in my hand.

Waking up on Sunday morning, I found myself alone in the bed. I heard the shower running, and looking that way, I could see them washing each other. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, sitting on the toilet and both peeing and letting my ass drain. And drain it did, when I got up, I could see that I had been holding a mixture of cum and lubricant that was now suspended in the toilet water.

Henri stepped out of the shower saying: "Althea has something for you this morning, get in there and let her clean you up. You are gonna love what she has."

I stepped into the shower, and Althea met me with a full kiss, and shoved her tongue into my mouth. Breaking the kiss, she moved behind me, and put more body wash on her scrubber. She lathered my chest by reaching around me, and then, putting the scrubber into the dish, she began massaging my tits, teasing my nipples, and nibbling on the back of my neck.

Breathing heavily, she panted: "Good morning, white boy. Did you sleep well?"

I turned around to her, took her breasts in my hand, and said: "Good morning to you, Althea baby, you and Henri are the best. Too many people use the word to loosely, but I have to say that I love you both. I hope that we have many more days and nights together."

She looked into my eyes and asked: "Baby, will you fuck, me in my butt? I want you to take me to my bed and lay me down. I want some white cock this morning.

I replied that I would love to. We finished showering, and as I dried, she got a towel and helped by drying my hair. Now in the bedroom, she tossed me the lube, telling me that she wanted me to put some on.

She was sitting on the bed, with her feet on the floor. I faced her with my cock standing proudly, and she took it to her mouth. "Just wet it, don't eat it, baby." I said.

She rolled over to the middle of the bed, laying on her stomach, with her legs spread. Her beautiful, nice ass was laying between two beautiful cheeks. She said: "I cleaned myself out this morning, go deep and wake my ass up, honey."

I lubed my cock, then worked a dollop into her asshole, loosening her, and began fingering her, making her start humping the mattress. I mounted her, and pressed forward, with my cockhead finding her hole on its own.

Once in, I began stroking her, rotating my ass so I could put my cock all over her insides. As I rolled, she began humping up into my pelvis. We were fucking like an experienced team. I think that we had both fucked Henri, that we knew how to move for the other. While giving her some good action, I didn't want to get too wild so that I could fuck for a little longer. It was embarrassing for me, a white man, to be fucking among blacks, knowing that they had much more staying power than I had.

We fucked for several minutes, and Althea had two good orgasms before I felt mine coming on. I asked: "Do you want it in you or on you, baby? I am gonna shoot my load."

She said: "Don't waste it. Shoot it in me, put it in my hole."

I cum, and as I did, she squeezed my cock. I lay on her for a minute or more, then raised up and pulled my limp cock out of her juicy asshole. She pulled her knees up under her belly, raising her ass in the air.

Seeing her ass in the air, knowing that she had cleaned it out, I bent forward and began licking, chewing, sucking on her hole. "Ohhhh, fuck, what are you doing, baby. That feels nice. Eat meeeeee!" She wailed, cumming, and squirting on my chin.

I moved my mouth to her pussy, and caught all that I could, eating her like an ice cream cone. I loved this. Morning sex was never so nice as with this couple.

Getting up, she shooed Henri and me out of the bedroom so she could straighten it up. Going into the living room, Henri asked if I would like to go with them to Waffle House for breakfast, before going on home.

I told him that I would like that, We went, ate, and promised to do this all again, with or without Marcus. I told them that doing Marcus was good, but he didn't measure up to either of them in the loving department. Althea took my phone and put her number in it, and ID'd it with "Brown Sugar", and handed it back to me. She said that I should call her as I started home so that she would have my name in her phone.