Brown Sugar Ch. 04

Story Info
Henri and Althea have me over for the night.
7.2k words
4.53
8.5k
9
0

Part 4 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a weekend of the most sex I had ever taken part in, I was spending a couple of days recuperating. A pool party with people as crazy about sex as me, with me as their "new" guest, putting me at the center, made for one sore asshole.

Getting up Monday morning I felt like I had Marcus' big 12 inch cock inside me. My poor pucker hole had been battered, beaten, bruised, and banged by its 7.5 inch circumference. As much as I look forward to getting under Henri, I felt that we should take a couple of days off to give me time to get things back to normal size. I even wondered, if my asshole would get back to normal size, and wasn't sure if I even wanted it to.

Sitting around the house, thinking of how things had worked for me, I thought that I was ready to make a permanent, forever, claim for myself. I was a black cock lover, and had been since getting my brains fucked out 7 years before. I knew, inside, that I wouldn't want to hunt a white guy to take me, but now I was ready to make a subtle statement that only those closest to me would know about.

I have drawn the Spade design, and inside it I have put "His" and "4evr" inside the design. I would have it tattooed on my ass cheek. Along side, I would have an arrow pointing at to my asshole. This would be a permanent statement about who I would lay with. Only those that I care to get intimate with would see it.

I planned to show the tattoo design to Henri, and get his take on it. I had, after all, committed myself to him, telling him that I wanted no one else, and my ass was his to use as he pleased. I was convinced that him having my phone number was all I needed. If he wanted a disease free, active white ass, he knew where it was at. He had allowed his woman to have contact with me, and between the two of them, I didn't need anything else.

On Wednesday, Henri's woman Althea called me. She asked if I liked Pizza. When I told her that I did, she said that she and Henri would like me to come over Friday evening and spend the night. We could eat Pizza, hang out, hit the pool, then fool around on Saturday morning before they had to leave town at 11 AM. She said that they were going up to Montgomery to a wedding at 3 PM. And would be spending the night. I said that I would love

to come over for the night.

I spent the week healing, and trimming my crotch hair to the shape of the Spade symbol. At first it didn't look all that authentic, but then I trimmed the length of the hair, and it became more distinct. As I always did, I shaved my chest around my nipples and across my growing tits, leaving a patch in the center of my chest. I also shaved my shaft, and around my asshole, wanting to be as clean as possible without going full millennial, and shaving everything.

Thursday evening, I began cleaning myself out and doing more on Friday. There is no reason for anyone interested in giving up their ass, to not be clean. It is much too easy. Just keep several bottles of Summer's Eve in the bathroom cabinet and use them to rinse yourself. Any thinking woman does that with her pussy, and that is nowhere near as nasty as an unclean asshole.

It seemed that Friday evening would never arrive. At 4 PM, I called Henri's number and asked him: "Babe, is tonight and in the morning going to be just you, Althea, and I?"

He said yes, and asked, laughing: "Why? Were you afraid that we would have Marcus over again."

"No silly. I just wondered what to wear for underwear. Would you and Althea like to have me in panties, or should I wear my men's bikini briefs?" I asked him.

He replied: "Wear what you care to, but panties would be nice. Wear your best if you want, I won't tear these off you, like I did with the others."

I wore some purple panties, some short denim shorts, a t-shirt and sandals. I had a small bag with plenty of lube and a couple of hand towels. By 4:45 I was on my way to their place.

Arriving, Althea let me in, and when I asked where Henri was, she told me that he had just gotten into the shower. She kissed me on the neck, telling me that I smelled good.

I told her that I would be right back and stepped to the bathroom, and said: "Hey Henri, take your time, I am going to put some moves on your woman."

He replied: "Get after it, I will be there in a few."

I turned to Althea, and walked to her, hugging her as I kissed her, and dropped my hands to her ass cheeks. She had a slinky sheath dress on, and from what I felt, she had no panties or was wearing a thong. As she pressed against me, I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra either.

"Am I over dressed" I asked

"Why yes, yes you are. Get out of those sandals, and let's get to know each other again." She said. I unbuckled my sandals, leaving them by the side door, and turned to Althea.

She was just plain sexy, in looks, in her way of dressing, and in her talk. I could get very used to this. "What can I get you?" She asked.

I told her: "Baby, just bring me you. The thing I miss most about having a full time woman, is the necking, making out, feeling up, even more than the sex. But the drama that goes with most that I have been around is more than I want to pay."

I continued, holding her by her waist, smiling at her: "The feelings with you, last weekend, knowing that at the end of the day, you had Henri to go to bed with, were really special to me. I am an old school lover. I love cake, I love my dogs, I love the sunrise and sunset, and I love to fuck. I love Henri for the way that he feels when he is getting off with me. I love you for the way that you cum so hard when you fucked me. I love being able to feel you up, to kiss you and to just look at your hot, sexy body. And I especially love that you are content with Henri, and not on the hunt. Is that sappy? "

She looked at me, took my face in her hands and said: "Not at all. That is a very practical way to look at life. When you came in the store one day, and put a bag of Brown Sugar down and told me that seeing me reminded you to get it, made me feel then that you were a man that a lady could love."

Turning her around, pressing my body to her back, I felt her tits, and sucked a kiss on her neck. She ground her ass into my crotch and said: "M'mmmm, I feel something that is hard. I wonder if we should do something about that before we eat pizza."

Henri came into the living room and we joined him, and I could see that he was hard under his towel. Althea, went to her knees and began to unfasten my shorts then pushed them down. When she saw my panties, she kissed my cock through them, and said: "Baby, when this goes soft, I am going to have some of your pussy."

Having had the thought earlier, I suggested: "Maybe while you are helping me to make it soft, Henri could be working on my pussy, getting it ready for you and your Penetrix."

Henri; said: "That could be arranged. Let's go into the bedroom, and get comfortable."

Althea was first in the room, and turned to me. She kissed me and said: "Baby, why don't you open the package and see what you have won tonight."

I set my bag with the lube on the bed table, bent and took her dress by the hem and lifted it over her shoulders, and off her head, tossing it onto the foot of the bed. She was naked, and I was spell bound, just staring at her body. I had seen it all over the weekend, but she looked good, and had just offered herself to me again.

She took my t-shirt off, and I pushed my panties down, and kicked them off. She laid down on the bed, moving to the center and holding her arms up, inviting me to her.

That was an invitation that I could not refuse. I was in the bed, kissing her, feeling her tits and bending to suck a nipple. I moved one hand to her crotch hair, feeling it, pulling it just a little, twirling it with my fingers. Resting my thumb on her mound, I began playing her labia with my fingers, seeking the opening, then inserting one, just a little to feel for moisture.

I wanted to finger her, but I also wanted to taste her, so I moved lower, kissing her navel, then chewing on her hair patch, then used my tongue to open her up. She was sweet tasting, and I looked up, across her nearly flat belly and breasts, into her eyes and said: "M'mmm, brown sugar. I need to eat some of this. May I?"

She said: "You had better or I will slap you awake. I want your tongue." And put her hands to my head, pushing my face into her crotch. As I ate her, I felt Henri, putting some lube in my ass. He knew what to do and when to do it.

I ate her pussy, I sucked her juices out, I wet my fingers with my mouth, then began to finger her while I sucked on her hardening clitoris. I put one hand up to feel her tit and pinch her nipple, but she had a hand there too. When she felt my hand, she moved hers back to my head, and began rolling under me, fucking my face as I ate her. I wanted to take her to the edge and be putting my cock in her as she cum, so when I felt her begin to shake, I put two fingers in her and moved up, and my cockhead found her pussy and I was in to the hilt.

Althea bucked, heaved, groaned, and began squirting all over my cock, with it coming out and wetting our crotches. I held tightly to her shoulders, and pushed her into the mattress with my pelvis.

Althea, breathless, murmered: "That was great. You know how to eat pussy, baby."

Henri moved behind me and put his cockhead to my hole and pushed in. This was the first I had had since the weekend marathon fucking that we had done, and my sphincter tried to reject him, but he held firm, and then pushed past it. Once inside me, he just pushed to the bottom, rested and began stroking me.

Getting used to his strokes, my ass let him in easier, and he began stroking harder, slamming into me at the bottom. This was different. I had put a girl in a sandwich before, giving her double penetration, but this was a first for me, and it was good.

Althea, under us, said: "Henri baby, that is good, but don't forget that I am down here."

He replied: "Baby I know that you are down there, and that is why I am giving it up like this. Fucking Eddie is fucking you too."

I lowered my chest just enough to let our nipples graze each other, and kissed her, fucking her mouth with my tongue while Henri increased the pressure on my ass. Sex couldn't get much better than this. I held her upper arms, clenching my fingers, getting my insides pounded.

Althea was feeling it too, and when she began shaking, bucking, it took me to the limit. I moaned: "I am cumming, baby, cumming deep inside. Cum with me. Fuck me Henri, we're cumming."

She put both hands on my tiny breasts, squeezed hard, and said: "Fuck her Henri, you have got us shaking. Fuck her hard."

Henri changed his pace, moving a little higher on my ass, and began pulling it nearly out and slamming back down onto me, into me. Over and over and over. Althea and I would have bruised pelvis' because of this, but it was so satisfying. Henri's pounding had the bed shaking, the mattress bouncing and our bodies shaking. I was still cumming, and so was Althea.

The workout was more than Henri could stand and he began cumming too. He finished, and pulled out, and said: "That is what I love to do. I hope y'all enjoyed that as much as I did."

He got off the bed, and used a towel to wipe himself off as Althea and I got back to fucking. Once putting it in, I hadn't given her any strokes at all. Henri had done all the work so far. I leaned to her, kissed her earlobe and said: "Baby, that man put a fucking on me. Now I just want to do some lovemaking with you. Kiss me baby."

She kissed me, bit my lip, and released it and said: "Take me there, baby. Right now I am all yours."

Knowing that if I stroked her much, I would cum, I just pushed deep, and ground on her pelvis, finding her clit with my pelvic bone, and rolling my ass, putting my cock all over in her pussy. I spoke to her ear, saying: "Baby, I love this. You are all the woman I could need, and anytime that you and Henri think you need me, I will be here. You are Henri's woman, but you are my Brown Sugar."

We made love for a couple of minutes, but she began shaking again. I felt it, and knew that she would bring me off. I said: "Baby, you are gonna make me cum too."

She said: "Hit it baby, hit it hard. Bring me through this. Godddddd This is goooooodddddd."

That was it, she was cumming and I began cumming too.

Althea and I got out of bed, (a little unsteady), and she offered to shower with me. I said: "If you do, I can't promise that I will keep my hands to myself."

She countered with: "If you keep your hands to yourself, you might as well shower alone. Get your white ass in that shower, bitch."

In the shower, she got the water running and then turned me to her, and with a hand on each side of my waist, she said: "Baby, Henri and I had a girl that we loved to fuck. I bought Penny, my strap-on to use with her. Today, in the bed, with Henri fucking us, you brought back some good memories. You are no sissy, you are all man, but in bed today, with Henri knocking the bottom out of you, and your little tits shaking above me, I felt that I had a woman on me. I loved that." And she shoved her tongue into my mouth and we moved into the shower spray.

After we showered, she called out to Henri to order the pizza. She and I dried each other, and just feeling her body had me wanting again. I let my hand wander to her crotch, as we stood in the hallway, feeling not only her pussy, but her soft inner thighs too. "Lady, you are a Nubian Queen." I said, caressing her thighs.

We walked out onto the pool deck, and enjoyed the Florida evening, comfortable enough that we didn't need any clothing. Althea asked: "Eddie, would you like an O'Doul's? There are several in the fridge."

I replied: "I would love one, shall I get it?"

She shooed me back and went to the kitchen, as Henri and I began talking. We were discussing his pool, and that he did his own maintenance, and had even built his own, 8 foot privacy fence, not liking the more common 6 ft fence. I told him that I liked that, a lot. Joking that I didn't care to be in a local video.

I offered to pay for the pizza but Henri said that he had pre-paid it as well as the tip, adding: "That lets the driver just drop it off at the door, and not having to come in. Althea will have a robe on when he shows up and will get it for us, and treat him to a peek when she lets the robe fall open."

In a few minutes, we heard the driver pull up, and Althea went to the door with her robe on but not tied. As the driver handed the pizza box to her, she "accidentally" let it fall open. The look on his face was priceless as Henri and I watched from the pool deck.

She brought the pizza out to the pool deck, along with some plates and napkins. As we sat to eat, Henri asked me: "What did you think of our weekend party?"

I said, picking up a slice of pizza: "I loved it. Marcus made my ass sore, but I enjoyed all that we did. You two are pretty cool. I am fortunate to have you both in my life."

Althea smiled and asked me: "Baby, why do you think that you are attracted to black people? What about the white people that you know?"

"I am glad that you asked that, Ma'am, because I don't ever want you to wonder if I am sincere, or truly feel as I do. Some people that I have talked to, like blacks because it is a fad, the thing to do. That is not the case with me, in fact, few people really know how I feel about black men and women. Over time, I have come to face reality, and to see things in a true light. There are many people these days, of all colors and races, that are just in it for themselves. I do things to please myself, but that isn't the reason I do most things. I am a good person, but I want to enjoy life and having a bunch of superficial types around is not the way to do that." I offered.

As I talked, I ate some pizza, and had a drink of my beer before continuing: "Several years ago, I was an owner operator, running my truck cross country, grabbing a piece of ass where I could. I wanted something more permanent, and met Desiree, a Canadian lady, that wanted to spend a few months unemployed from her bar tending job. I asked her to ride along with me for awhile. She and I got along great, and being the earthy type, she had no hangups about pulling off her panties for me. Our sex was great, and she taught me so much about how to satisfy her best. I found her to be much more real than most white chicks."

Althea asked: "What happened to you and her?"

I replied: "I shot off my mouth, and got jealous of her wanting to get off the truck for a couple of weeks, and broke up with her in a stupid snit. I blew the best fuck buddy that I had ever had."

I went on, saying: "Then, 7 years ago, I met a guy, Jamal, at a motel that I was staying at, and over a joint, asked him if he ever put his cock to a white man. He said that he was bi-sexual, and yes he had, and did I want him to fuck me. I took him up on it and he fucked my brains out, for about 16 hours. I had never had any man to man thing before, but had been curious for years."

Henri broke in saying: "I felt, the way that you were hitting me with greetings that there was a chance that you were looking."

I laughed, and told them: "Well, I did wonder if I could ask if there was a guy that was bi that might want to meet me. I considered that if that guy were you that I wouldn't turn you down, and then you hit on me at the store when I stopped to talk to you, making that proverbial offer that I could not refuse."

We ate, and talked, and then I got up and went to my shorts and got a piece of paper with a tattoo design on it, that I had created and came back to the table. I laid it out, so Henri and Althea could see it and told them: "I wouldn't mind wearing this on my ass cheek."

The tattoo was the one that I had designed, and I was presenting it for their approval.

Althea spoke first: "That is a pretty permanent statement. What about people seeing it? Would you want others to see it?"

I said: "Baby, being on my ass cheek, only those that I care to will see it. The ones that see it will understand it, and I hope that they appreciate that I am stating what I like best. You two are all that I need, but if something should take you off the earth, I wouldn't look beyond a black person, for my next relationship. Yes, I love the big black cock thing, but it goes much farther than that. I don't want to become black, I don't want to be a wannabe nigga, none of that. I just want to put my heart, and my ass, into loving the best of the lovers. Regarding just the fucking alone, how could someone top what I had last weekend?"

Henri said: "You did take some cock, didn't you? Marcus thanked me for letting him get at you."

I told Henri: "Baby, I loved the role playing, being your party bitch, needing to do whoever wanted it just to please you."

I continued, saying: "I want as much of you two as you are comfortable with. You have your lives, but anytime that I can be with either or both of you, I want to do it. If anyone outside comes at me, I will shine them on. I am yours."

Althea laid her hand on mine and said: "Baby, if you are ours, we are going to use you tonight. I want to put Penny on, and dildo fuck you silly, but first I want to see you make love to Henri. I have seen him fuck you, and felt him fuck you, but I want to see some serious lovemaking in the bed."

She wasn't done: "Maybe after Henri makes love to you, me and him will gang bang you. Penny and I would love to get some of that ass."

Having our fill of Pizza, we got up and cleaned up the patio table. Inside the house, Henri took my arm and turned me to him. The kiss he gave me was firm, even hard, and I really had no choice but to kiss him back. I put a hand on the back of his head, and held him to me. As he kissed me, his hands went to my ass cheeks and he pulled me close to him.

12